Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

5 Pages V  1 2 3 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Orlando 9/17 Tour Review, A.K.A. a night full of awesomeness!!!
KayJDance
post Sep 21st 2011, 3:48 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. SYTYCD4: Chelsie Hightower
Fav. SYTYCD7: Lauren Froderman
Fav. Loves:ChelsieKay & Caitlynn <3

Alrighty so this is probably going to end up like last year's and go very slowly but I thought you guys would want to see all my pics and vids no matter how long it took... So I hope my assumption was right!!! grin.gif Like some of you may have heard, this year (for me) the meet & greet was nothing special so don't expect a lot from that... sad.gif But for some reason, I ended up with 687 pictures after narrowing it down TWICE!!! So you guys better brace yourselves because I assume you want to see all of them!!! thumbsup.gif I will organize it all here in the first post as always, and try just try not to be impatient, I do have a life ya know!!! bleh.gif

This post has been edited by KayJDance: Oct 9th 2011, 8:45 PM

--------------------

Hey I'm Kalyn!IPB Image||IPB Image||SYTYCD Tour: 9/17||IPB Image|| Twitter||Team Caitlynn Lawson
Mandie is my twinflame, Marissa is my triplet, and Clovers rule the world forever!

Lawson Hightower McCormick Froderman Holker Galiano
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Sep 21st 2011, 3:48 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Erestor
post Sep 21st 2011, 3:50 PM
Post #2

Can't wait! w00t.gif Especially for the pics. grin.gif

This post has been edited by Erestor: Sep 21st 2011, 3:50 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
jammer587
post Sep 21st 2011, 8:37 PM
Post #3

Fav. SYTYCD5: Evanine

I'm excited! w00t.gif Can't wait to see your pics.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Sep 23rd 2011, 7:13 PM
Post #4

original.gif

--------------------
last.fm | facebook | twitter | instagram | my sytycd lists
IPB ImageIPB Image
SYTYCD11: Ricky Serge Tanisha Carly Emilio Emily
+Quote Post
KayJDance
post Sep 23rd 2011, 11:06 PM
Post #5

Sorry this is taking so long but you know me... tongue.gif I will definitely get the first part up by tomorrow afternoon!!! grin.gif But just warning you, my pictures aren't nearly as good as they've been in past years it's just that there's a TON more this year!!! thumbsup.gif

--------------------

Hey I'm Kalyn!IPB Image||IPB Image||SYTYCD Tour: 9/17||IPB Image|| Twitter||Team Caitlynn Lawson
Mandie is my twinflame, Marissa is my triplet, and Clovers rule the world forever!

+Quote Post
Nakata
post Sep 24th 2011, 5:53 AM
Post #6

Can't wait spaz.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
soulkissage
post Sep 24th 2011, 9:12 AM
Post #7

Fav. SYTYCD5: Evan Kasprzak
Fav. SYTYCD7: Billy Bell
Fav. X Factor: Carly Rose Sonenclar

Can't wait original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
smilesunshineex3
post Sep 24th 2011, 1:20 PM
Post #8

Fav. SYTYCD2: Allison Holker

Yayyyy! heart.gif

--------------------
i can't, no i won't hush
i'll say the words that make you
blush
+Quote Post
KayJDance
post Sep 24th 2011, 2:30 PM
Post #9

Okay so I'm just letting you know that obviously, it was the first show therefore I had no idea what was going to happen! For me that is absolutely unheard of, so the whole day and especially when I got to the arena, I was very frazzled because I can normally know what, when, why, where, and how things are gonna go at tour but I was left utterly clueless!!! So when the show started and everything was EXTREMELY different than other years I was just totally out of it! Because of my state of confusion I totally forgot about recording things until Ricky's solo so that is why I don't have any videos from anything before that!!! I'm kinda mad at myself for it cuz I most definitely missed some great dances but what can I do now?... thumbdown.gif Also, I'm sorry but when it comes to any dance with Caitlynn I simply could not take my eyes off of her! Therefore, I'm sorry if it's a group dance and I only talk about Caitlynn or I only took pictures of Caitlynn... blushing.gif LOL sorry but she is just beyond perfection to me and ALWAYS catches my eye!!! heart.gif But anyways, sorry about that and I hope you enjoy my review!!! grin.gif

Part 1: "El Fuego"-"Piece Of My Heart"

"El Fuego" (Opening Number)
I was kind of indifferent about this dance on the show but I liked it a lot more in person!!! I thought it was an interesting choice for the opening number but they all did it reall well and it defnitely got the crowd excited!!! I especially love the part with the girls and the fans!!! wub.gif

IPB Image

Hehe look who I found... whistling.gif heart.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

THE FANS!!!!!! w00t.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image

I know this blurry but... GO MITCHELL!!!
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

We've got some serious fierceness goin' on up in here!!! cool.gif
IPB Image

What I wouldn't give t be one of those guys up front taking the pictures... closedeyes.gif
IPB Image

IPB Image

Introductions, "Malajunta" Jess & Girls Tango, & Sasha and Melanie Intro.
I really loved this tango on the show with just Caitlynn and my man, Pasha, so when I heard the music and saw everyone out there I was a little skeptical... But I actually ended up liking it and the element with all the girls brought! Of course, Jess could never live up to Pasha but he did a darn good job trying and he did really well, all things considered!!! grin.gif And I was just so amazed by Caitlynn in person, she is truly phenomenal, I thought she was fabulous on the show in this but I was left in awe in person!!! She's amazing!!! wub.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

I'm sorry but Tadd is just mad fine!!!!!!! icecream.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

MY GIRL IS WERKIN' IT!!!!!!!!! wub.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Clarice's Solo "Royal T"
THis girl is so fierce and I love her!!! And I absolutely loved her solo, I loved it on the show but in person she was even more fierce!!!!!!! heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Aaaaaahhhhh, this is like my absolute FAVORITE picture I took, of the entire night!!!!!!!!!! spaz.gif wub.gif
IPB Image

Nick, Tadd, Ricky, & Melanie "Another One Bites The Dust"
I loved this dance with just Lauren & Tadd on the show but in person and with everyone else it was just too different... Don't get me wrong it was still wonderfully executed and they all get really into it, I just liked the Lauren & Tadd version a bit better!!! But this was still tons of fun and really cool to watch live!!!! grin.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Nick & Jordan "Nutbush City Limits"
Alright so to start off, I am going to warn you that I didn't like Jordan much on the show but just so you know, I like her a heck of a lot more after tour!!! heart.gif She most definitely proved herself to me as a great dancer and a super sweet person!!! This dance started it my love for her and I really liked it!!! I think Nick did such a great job and it just proved that he should have been on the show MUCH longer than he was!!! thumbdown.gif heart.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Jordan looks like such a cutie patootie here!!! heart.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image

Hehe Nick can fly... upside down!!!!! shocked.gif
IPB Image

Caitlynn & Mitchell "Piece Of My Heart"
I thought dance was so sexy and fun on the show and I loved it just as much in person!!!!!! (here we go again, but...) Caitlynn is so amazingly fierce and in person I just couldn't handle it!!! I dunno how many times I can says she amazing but I can't really think of any other words so.... SHE' SO FLIPPIN' AMAZING!!!!!!! wub.gif Oh and I think Mitchell did really well too... whistling.gif heart.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

I just have to tell you that ever since I took this picture I been more determined than ever to get my leg to kick my face!!! She just makes me werk so much harder but my leg just can't seem to get there!!! It's like an inch away but I won't give up on getting my leg like hers!!! wub.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Woah, we're gettin' a little up close and personal here.... whistling.gif
IPB Image

Caitlynn sooooo knows how to WERK!!!!!!!! wub.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
smilesunshineex3
post Sep 24th 2011, 3:11 PM
Post #10

spaz.gif
JW, I heard they weren't doing a lot of talking this year...do you like it that way or prefer it with them doing little skits in between the dances? I feel like it'll be weird without that. blink.gif

Also, it looks GREAT! Your pictures are awesome!! Though I don't know how I feel about them doing intros in those Latin-looking outfits. unsure.gif I'm glad Nick has a lot of routines to somewhat make up for his robbed-ness. wub.gif And everyone looks great! I wish I could say more specific stuff but it really just looks like all kinds of awesome!

--------------------
i can't, no i won't hush
blush
+Quote Post
dancesassy123
post Sep 24th 2011, 3:22 PM
Post #11

Fav. SYTYCD1: Nick Lazzarini
Fav. SYTYCD2: Ivan Koumaev
Fav. Gymnast: Nastia Liukin

I'm so excited for Piece of my Heart. wub.gif

--------------------
your mouth is poison. your mouth is wine.
you think your dreams are the same as mine.
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Sep 24th 2011, 3:25 PM
Post #12

Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. AI9: Lee DeWyze

This whole time I thought it was four guys in AOBTD. fear.gif Then again, I'd only seen one video of it from far away.

Awesome photos, though. heart.gif

--------------------
I ♥ Andrew. ◄◄ Last.fm. Twitter. Lee-DeWyze.net. It Element 4.
IPB Image
S:SJDS: Jon. Reed. Jaclyn. Natalie. ◄◄ DWTS19: Janel/Val. Alfonso/Witney. Lea/Artem.
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Sep 24th 2011, 3:33 PM
Post #13

lol @ them trying to pass off Melanie as a dude.

Royal T proves that Clarice is a flawless motherfucker. (As if there was any doubt before.)

Nick looks hot in those pictures.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
EllaMental
post Sep 24th 2011, 3:59 PM
Post #14

Nice photos! Caitlynn is always so adorable, but she can pull off the sultry stuff, too. yes.gif

BTW, that isn't Nick with Tadd, Melanie, and Ricky in the Another One Bites the Dust jazz, it's Jess. original.gif I think that number is one of my favorites from the tour videos I've seen.

--------------------
+Quote Post
KayJDance
post Sep 25th 2011, 12:28 AM
Post #15

QUOTE(smilesunshineex3 @ Sep 24th 2011, 4:11 PM) *

spaz.gif
JW, I heard they weren't doing a lot of talking this year...do you like it that way or prefer it with them doing little skits in between the dances? I feel like it'll be weird without that. blink.gif

Also, it looks GREAT! Your pictures are awesome!! Though I don't know how I feel about them doing intros in those Latin-looking outfits. unsure.gif I'm glad Nick has a lot of routines to somewhat make up for his robbed-ness. wub.gif And everyone looks great! I wish I could say more specific stuff but it really just looks like all kinds of awesome!

Yeah the only talking is when Melanie & Sasha talk at the very beginning... I can't really say which format I like better but I can say, with this year's setup it's a lot less personal and it goes by SUPER fast but the good thing about it is, it feels really cool because it actually feels like one big production although a few of the transitions are a little odd... but I liked it!!! grin.gif

Thanks!!! wub.gif huggy.gif

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Sep 24th 2011, 4:25 PM) *

This whole time I thought it was four guys in AOBTD. fear.gif Then again, I'd only seen one video of it from far away.

Awesome photos, though. heart.gif

LOL nope! tongue.gif Thank you!!! w00t.gif

QUOTE(Zak9369 @ Sep 24th 2011, 4:33 PM) *

Nick looks hot in those pictures.[/font]

Doesn't he always?... whistling.gif

QUOTE(EllaMental @ Sep 24th 2011, 4:59 PM) *

Nice photos! Caitlynn is always so adorable, but she can pull off the sultry stuff, too. yes.gif

BTW, that isn't Nick with Tadd, Melanie, and Ricky in the Another One Bites the Dust jazz, it's Jess. original.gif I think that number is one of my favorites from the tour videos I've seen.

Thank you and yes she most certainly can!!! wub.gif

OH shoot! duh.gif LOL I actually did know that, sorry, typo... thumbdown.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
KayJDance
post Sep 25th 2011, 2:45 PM
Post #16

Part 2: "Ain't Nothing Wrong With That"-"Shirk"

Clarice & Jess "Ain't Nothing Wrong With That"
This dance was soooooo much fun and Clarice and Jess did such a good job of selling it!!! I was especially proud of Clarice cuz she danced right out of her shoe and I didn't even notice till I looked over to the side and saw it lying there on the floor! haha.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image

Clarice werKING it with no shoe!!! wub.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image

LOL @ Jess being all smooth when walking offstage and picking up Clarice's shoe!!! lmao.gif
IPB Image

Tadd & Melanie "Show Me What You're Working With"
This dance smexy and fun and Melanie was werKING it!!! And you know, Tadd was left in his underwear so ya know, that didn't hurt... icecream.gif

IPB Image

WERK MELANIE!!!!!!!! w00t.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image

The sexy beast with his shirt off!!! icecream.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image

Hehe Tadd's face! wub.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image

LMAO I dunno why but this picture cracks me up... lmao.gif
IPB Image

Mitchell's Solo "Otis"
So I can't really say whether or not I liked this solo but let's just say it was different... I'm not exactly sure what he was trying to go for but I couldn't even really tell what style it was... I'm not saying it was bad, it was excecuted well, it's just that it wasn't my cup of tea!

IPB Image
IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image

"Kata Kata" Group Bollywood
I really liked this dance on the show and it was even more fun in person!!! All the dancers did a really good job with it and believe it or not, I think Clarice did such a good job she was actually able to draw my eye away from Caitlynn a few times!! shocked.gif wub.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Clarice gettin' intense!!! whistling.gif
IPB Image

Hehe Caitlynn is so cute!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

GO CAITLYNN!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
IPB Image

Jordan's Solo "Freakum Dress"
Okay so this also made me like Jordan a little bit more cuz the choreo was good, she looked sooooo fierce, and she didn't overdo it!!! She was werKING it so much and I really liked it!!! heart.gif w00t.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Guys Group Dance "Prague"
I loved this dance on the show and it was just as intense and heart-wrenching!!! It pulled you in and made you just stare in awe!!! I just sat there like this omg.gif the whole time!!! wub.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

SO INTENSE!!!!!!!!! omg.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image

Caitlynn & Mitchell "Shirk"
Alright so trust me, it's really weird watching a dance that you know so well and then it is danced by two completely different people!!! But I have to say I REALLY loved this and I think Caitlynn did a phenomenal job of filling Lauren's spot!!! wub.gif And even though I reaaalllllyyyy wished Marko could have been there to do it, I think Mitchell did a reall good job!!! It was truly a phenomenal dance and I just love love LOVED it!!!!!! heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nakata
post Sep 25th 2011, 3:07 PM
Post #17

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE PHOTOS! omg.gif omg.gif

It looks like Caitlynn and Mitchel did really great job in this routine. Ahh their faces. So intense and touching.

LMAO @ Clarice danced right out of her shoe. lmao.gif She werk it for sure!! bobo.gif

Can't wait to see the rest!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
smilesunshineex3
post Sep 25th 2011, 3:13 PM
Post #18

Awwww Clarice! heart.gif I find myself liking her more and more everyday. tongue.gif

Tadd is so ripped. stuart.gif

And I freaking love group Bollywoods.

--------------------
i can't, no i won't hush
blush
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Sep 25th 2011, 3:44 PM
Post #19

TADD CAN SHOW ME WHAT HE'S WORKING WITH IN BED IN BED

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
KayJDance
post Sep 27th 2011, 5:00 PM
Post #20

Just posting in here, so I can get the next part on Page 2! thumbsup.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 22nd 2014, 11:30 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol