Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

196 Pages V « < 194 195 196   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lewis' lists 2.0, Starting anew!
Harkins
post Jul 24th 2014, 5:55 PM
Post #3901

Group: NX Subscribers

SYTYCD: Season 11
Ranking the Contestants: Post 3nd Eliminations

Thoughts on Elimination:

From the girls in the bottom 3 I was definitely relieved to see Brooklyn leave. Bridget has started to really come out of her shell and Tanisha is definitely the most versatile of the girls, even if her last two routines have been underwhelming for one reason or another. I'm very happy to see the "Vibe Tribe" leave before the other, better, more well-rounded dancers.

For the guys, I would have preferred Zach to leave. I think he's been the definition of mediocre thus far and while he dances well he is completely invisible to me all of the time. Whether that is me being shallow because he is not the most attractive guy in the world or not, I would not miss his presence one bit.

Top 7 Ladies

IPB Image
#07: Valarie Rockey (-1)

Sorry Valarie. At this point you've now failed to produce any moments for me and I'm kinda giving up hope. If she had any other partner than Ricky I don't think she'd still be around.

IPB Image
#06: Jessica Richens (+2)

Hgettiner performance this week has definitely been her best post-Vow, and I'm slowing seeing her redeem herself. I totally see her getting a Contemporary with Casey next week that gets jizzed over that I personally won't like, but if she is going to make it much further, with her performance quality improving I'm thinking she'll be able to step up when the all-stars get involved.

IPB Image
#05: Jacque LaWarne (=)

Meh. She can't really pull off anything other than cute to me, and she's just not my type of dancer. Not to say she hasn't done well thus far. She's just not blown me away in any way shape or form.

IPB Image
#04: Tanisha Belnap (-1)

Tanisha is dancing well. Consistently. It's just her routines haven't been very good and I can't say I have connected to her at all. In the slightest. She's being pushed for but unfortunately I don't think she has a fanbase that correlates with the shows viewership except maybe the hardcore fans who watch for actually vote for the best. But yeah I want her to go far, but at the same time I don't care.

These girls are my joint faves at this point.

IPB Image
#=01: Carly Blaney (=)

I know it says that she moved down a places (because she did), but it's because her routine this week did show me anything new about her. We now she can dance Contemporary, but we didn't even see her at her best. Let it be known I have a real likeness for my top 3 girls, and I swapped them about a fair few times but for now, this week left me a little disappointed and for the first time I didn't really get any sort of Sergely vibe. But they're going to be bacj next week repping harder than ever and I can't wait. She was pretty fierce in the mini Travis group though I must say.

IPB Image
#=01: Emily James (+1)

Week after week Emily shows herself to be at another level to the other girls in the competition on a maturity level. Her movement quality just captivates me and even not at her best this week, she still kept my attention. This week will probably be her low light, but she still danced with her own style

IPB Image
#01: Bridget Whitman (+3)

She was stunning in her Contemporary this week. Truly stunning. And her and Emilio are really starting to perform together and growing together and it is perfect. If they were to get a hip-hop next week for he redemption their storyline would be perfection.

Top 7 Men

IPB Image
#07: Casey Askew (=)

Back to last place for Mr. Askew for a disappointing showing in something I thought he would be good at

IPB Image
#06: Zack Everhart (+2)

Wait who?

IPB Image
#05: Ricky Ubeda (-1)

Sozza Ricky, another underwhelming week, another place dropped. The sooner he gets to dance Contemporary with the allstars, the better.

IPB Image
#04: Teddy Coffey (+2)

The less he speaks and the more he dances the more I like him. Simples. Although he can still get very flaily sometimes

IPB Image
#03: Rudy Abreu (=)

Rudy needs a standout routine STAT. Still love him and his smile and his body and his dancing and his power and his masculinity

IPB Image
#01: #Sergilio

I chose that pic because it's Emilio sneaking up on Serge in my rankings. I mean I love Serge and that won't change but Emilio has been killing it this season I can't help but have him as my joint top guy. I mean I will probably still vote exclusively for Serge, but yeah #Sergilio be killing it

CODE
[b]#07: Valarie Rockey (-1)[/b]
[b]#06: Jessica Richens (+2)[/b]
[b]#05: Jacque LaWarne (=)[/b]
[b]#04: Tanisha Belnap (-1)[/b]
[b]#=01: Carly Blaney (=)[/b]
[b]#=01: Emily James (+1)[/b]
[b]#=01: Bridget Whitman (+3)[/b]

][b]#07: Casey Askew (=)[/b]
[b]#06: Zack Everhart (+2)[/b]
[b]#05: Ricky Ubeda (-1)[/b]
[b]#04: Teddy Coffey (+2)[/b]
[b]#03: Rudy Abreu (=)[/b]
[b]#=01: #Sergilio[/b]

I'm so indecisive giggle.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jul 24th 2014, 5:55 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

buffmetube
post Jul 24th 2014, 6:49 PM
Post #3902

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

noexpression.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
SYTYCD 11: Serge. Carly. Tanisha. Emilio / sig: Jess
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Jul 24th 2014, 8:17 PM
Post #3903

Group: Members

#08: Tanisha & Rudy Dave Scott Hip-hop "Good Kisser" - This was good but at the same time it was missing sooooo much. I expected more from them because I know they're capable of more
#07: Jacque & Zack Sonya Tayeh Jazz "Back to Black" - Uhhh so why is IDF so obsessed with them? Like rly
#06: Brooklyn & Casey Willdabeast "Hustle Hard Remix" - This was weirdly likable, they didn't kill it but they definitely held their own
#05: Valarie & Ricky Nakul Dev Mahajan Bollywood "Dilliwaali Girlfriend" - I was very underwhelmed by this as a whole
#04: Carly & Serge Mandy Moore Contemporary "Foolish Game" - I agree this stupidly lackluster for the most part, F U Mandy
#03: Emily & Teddy Jonathan & Oksana Salsa "Bruk It Down" - detective2.gif
#02: Jessica & Marcquet Dmitry Chaplin Foxtrot "I Put A Spell On You" - I also enjoyed this, but I just love the foxtrot so much & YES @ this being like the Mad Men foxtrot
#01: Bridget & Emilio Travis Wall Contemporary "The Leaving Song" - AMAZING. I finally care about the two of them. Just wow

--------------------
last.fm | facebook | twitter | instagram
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
SYTYCD11: Ricky. Emily. Serge. Carly.
+Quote Post
Harkins
post Jul 25th 2014, 3:27 PM
Post #3904

QUOTE(buffmetube @ Jul 25th 2014, 12:49 AM) *

noexpression.gif

kiss.gif Sill gave 60 votes to Serge so shaddup

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
Harkins
post Jul 25th 2014, 5:06 PM
Post #3905

New sig to reflect my new rankings heart.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
Harkins
post Jul 27th 2014, 6:45 AM
Post #3906

I watch Jaja in the ballround round of callbacks about once a day and it always blows my mind they took most of the Top 10 girls over her.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
HeckYeahSYTYCD
post Jul 27th 2014, 6:54 AM
Post #3907

Fav. SYTYCD3: Danny Tidwell
Fav. SYTYCD10: Aaron Turner
Fav. SYTYCDA4: Ashleigh Tavares

I wouldn't be so annoyed if there were more hip-hop dancers, as I do think most of the girls are solid contestants, but we only have 2 hip-hoppers, and they had a damn great 3rd one at the Green Mile and didn't take her, and that baffles me wacko.gif wacko.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
SYTYCD11: Ricky. Emily. Valerie. Casey. Serge. Emilio. Teddy.
+Quote Post
Densu
post Jul 27th 2014, 7:21 AM
Post #3908

Fav. Artist: Beyoncé

Valerie - I believe she's been riding on Ricky's coattails so far. I like her a lot, though.
Jessica - I'm afraid it's too late for her to redeem herself and reclaim her frontrunner status on the show, but I hope she can at least go out on a high note.
Jacque - She's such a timid dancer. I just want to smack her and tell her to get her sh*t together. I'm liking her less and less every week. I thought she was awful last week. She didn't get into the character of the dance and she was easily outdanced by Zack. She's a cute girl, but she's not my type of a dancer either.
Tanisha - Flawless. She's slayed everything she's been given thus far. She reminds me so much of Lauren and I honestly think she would've been more popular if she was prettier. ph34rwave.gif GO ON AND CALL ME SHALLOW, I DON'T CARE.
Carly - She's a great dancer, but I wouldn't call her Tiffany 2.0 just yet. I just don't think she's going to be memorable after the season's over. But it's not over yet, so let's hope she makes it all the way and produces some amazing dances along the way.
Emily - Meh. I agree that she's probably the most mature dancer this season, but she seems out of shape and extremely uncomfortable in anything that isn't Contemporary.
Bridget - I thought her Hip-Hop was atrocious, but I loved her Jive and Contemporary. She's back to being one of my favorite girls for sure.

Casey - wub.gif Okay, he may not be the best dancer or the most exciting personality of the bunch, but I've loved him ever since his audition. I just want him to be my boyfriend so badly.
Zack - I don't know why, but I get such bitch vibes from him. He's a good dancer, though.
Ricky - He's clearly the favorite to win this season and I hope he proves that he deserves it.
Teddy - I adore him. I thought he was great in the Salsa. There's something wrong with his face, though. I don't know if it's the make-up or what, but he looks like he's had work done to his face. pinch.gif Anyway, he's great and I hope he survives next week.
Rudy - Meh. He can be so annoying at times, but I can see that he's growing every week and I appreciate that.
Serge - I don't love him as much as I thought I would, but he's been doing great and I can't wait to see him dance with all-stars.
Emilio - I admit, I wasn't a fan when the season began, but he hasn't put a foot wrong in any of his dances and he's kind of endearing. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but my gaydar goes off whenever he's on camera. giggle.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
SYTYCD11: Casey Askew, Carly Blaney, Ricky Ubeda, Serge Onik, Tanisha Belnap
+Quote Post
totes4totes
post Jul 27th 2014, 7:52 AM
Post #3909

Fav. SYTYCDA2: Talia Fowler
Fav. SYTYCDC2: Jayme Rae Dailey
Fav. Movie: Star Wars V

I like Valerie a lot as a human.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Densu
post Jul 27th 2014, 7:57 AM
Post #3910

Fav. Artist: Beyoncé

QUOTE(totes4totes @ Jul 27th 2014, 7:52 AM) *

I like Valerie a lot as a human.

That's what I was saying. Not as much as a dancer.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
SYTYCD11: Casey Askew, Carly Blaney, Ricky Ubeda, Serge Onik, Tanisha Belnap
+Quote Post
totes4totes
post Jul 27th 2014, 8:31 AM
Post #3911

Fav. SYTYCDA2: Talia Fowler
Fav. SYTYCDC2: Jayme Rae Dailey
Fav. Movie: Star Wars V

QUOTE(Densu @ Jul 27th 2014, 7:57 AM) *

That's what I was saying. Not as much as a dancer.

I've been liking her as a dancer but it's about equal on how I much I like everybody else this season. So Valerie just gets points from me ahead because I find her likable.

I find everybody this season to be about equally talented when it comes to dancing, but I feel so "meh" about that and "meh" about everybody's personality that when I find Rudy to be slightly annoying it tanks him in my rankings and me finding Valerie super likable raises her a lot.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Harkins
post Today, 12:43 PM
Post #3912

Super excited for when I'm going to be super depressed tonight. Y DOUBLE ELIMINATION. U RUIN EVERYTHING

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Today, 12:45 PM
Post #3913

QUOTE(Harkins @ Jul 30th 2014, 1:43 PM) *
Super excited for when I'm going to be super depressed tonight. Y DOUBLE ELIMINATION. U RUIN EVERYTHING
I don't know why but I just have this strange feeling like Serge is gonna end up scraping by. yes.gif It might just be wishful thinking but they always underpraise Teddy and he's been in the bottom before so I can see him going, same with Zack.

--------------------
last.fm | facebook | twitter | instagram
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
SYTYCD11: Ricky. Emily. Serge. Carly.
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Today, 1:21 PM
Post #3914

Fav. SYTYCD9: Will Thomas
Fav. SYTYCD10: Nico Greetham
Fav. SYTYCD11: Teddy Coffey

QUOTE(Zak9369 @ Jul 30th 2014, 1:45 PM) *
It might just be wishful thinking but they always underpraise Teddy and he's been in the bottom before so I can see him going
crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif

--------------------
I ♥ Andrew. ◄◄ Last.fm. Twitter. Lee-DeWyze.net. It Element 4.
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
SYTYCD10: Teddy. Rudy. Zack. Serge. Jacque. Carly. Emilio.
+Quote Post
buffmetube
post Today, 2:02 PM
Post #3915

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

QUOTE(Harkins @ Jul 30th 2014, 10:43 AM) *

If he can survive tonight, then to me it will be like he "won" in a weird sense. Anything after tonight is gravy.

But if he goes, I will be disappointed but not devastated.

--------------------
IPB Image
SYTYCD 11: Serge. Carly. Tanisha. Emilio / sig: Jess
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Harkins
post Today, 6:05 PM
Post #3916

RPDR S6 has literally just been uploaded to UK Netflix heart.gif

I mean I've watched every episode dozens of times... but still.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post

196 Pages V « < 194 195 196
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Jul 30th 2014, 6:16 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol