Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

2 Pages V  1 2 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Year 2...012...Haley's Journey, Prediction & Production
Buzzenator
post Jan 1st 2012, 10:45 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

Year 2 of Haley's Journey...2012 is here with the much anticipated release of her first single & album.

As Haliens we can try and predict the future, but only Haley can produce the results.

Let Buzz take the first shot at 2012 predictions:

1. Haley will continue to mesmerize fans worldwide with the creation of a new genre of music called HAZBROS...HAley JazZ Blues Rock Organic & Sultry

2. Haley will endorse Green Party candidate Ralph Nader for President having written, performed and produced the political theme "Earth (Unsafe at any Speed) Song"...which will become a number 1 hit in England and various colonies of the former empire!

3. Randy Jackson will be treated at the Betty Ford Center where he will be heard mumbling... "Haley, Haley, Haley...I didn't like it, it sounded like she was screaming my name".

4. A new fragrance and fashion line will be unveiled under the label...Hascada...translated Escape with Haley

5. Simon Cowell, after the cancellation of X Factor USA Season 2, will be quoted as saying "I think it all started when I rejected Haley Reinhart in 2009...Que Sera!"

This post has been edited by Buzzenator: Jan 1st 2012, 10:53 AM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jan 1st 2012, 10:45 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

NotUrGirl
post Jan 1st 2012, 11:01 AM
Post #2

Buzz, I love it! haha.gif flowers.gif You're good, I was only thinking the more likely route of a grammy nom for Best New Artist, Album of the Year, and possibly Best Jazz Performance for her (future) sold out (and televised?) Carnegie Hall date. Then also a couple of commercials, and then preparation for her upcoming movie roll, which will of course get her a nom @ the Academy Awards the following year.....

--------------------
+Quote Post
Himm2
post Jan 1st 2012, 11:31 AM
Post #3

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI13: Kristen O'Connor

QUOTE(Buzzenator @ Jan 1st 2012, 11:45 AM) *

Year 2 of Haley's Journey...2012 is here with the much anticipated release of her first single & album.

As Haliens we can try and predict the future, but only Haley can produce the results.

Let Buzz take the first shot at 2012 predictions:
5. Simon Cowell, after the cancellation of X Factor USA Season 2, will be quoted as saying "I think it all started when I rejected Haley Reinhart in 2009...Que Sera!"

I especially love this one Buzz!!

my prediction:
6. December 12, 2012...the day the world comes to an end...Haley's hit single "Shindig with the Buzzenator" is number 1 on the charts and Her Album continues to outsell all other Idols except for Carrie Underwood.

7. December 12, 2012... Scotty McCreery begs to record a duet with Haley Reinhart to reinvigorate his monotone career.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
satchvai
post Jan 1st 2012, 12:04 PM
Post #4

Fav. King's X (Doug Pinnick)

8: The Mayan gods take a look at Haley Reinhart and have a change of heart about the human condition.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Buzzenator
post Jan 1st 2012, 12:24 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(NotUrGirl @ Jan 1st 2012, 12:01 PM) *

Buzz, I love it! haha.gif flowers.gif You're good, I was only thinking the more likely route of a grammy nom for Best New Artist, Album of the Year, and possibly Best Jazz Performance for her (future) sold out (and televised?) Carnegie Hall date. Then also a couple of commercials, and then preparation for her upcoming movie roll, which will of course get her a nom @ the Academy Awards the following year.....

I love Ur version! heart.gif

QUOTE(Himm2 @ Jan 1st 2012, 12:31 PM) *

I especially love this one Buzz!!

my prediction:
6. December 12, 2012...the day the world comes to an end...Haley's hit single "Shindig with the Buzzenator" is number 1 on the charts and Her Album continues to outsell all other Idols except for Carrie Underwood.

7. December 12, 2012... Scotty McCreery begs to record a duet with Haley Reinhart to reinvigorate his monotone career.

6 & 7 roll.gif spaz.gif

9. The Farmers' Almanac incorporates the Mayan Calendar to initiate the FARMAN Calendar with a bold prediction for 2012: The end of the world has been postponed indefinitely until the release of Haley's 2nd Album on December 21, 2012 titled "Earth, What is it Good For"...a retro, funky blues follow-up to her award winning first album. w00tbounce.gif

This post has been edited by Buzzenator: Jan 1st 2012, 12:24 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
jjames865
post Jan 1st 2012, 1:37 PM
Post #6

10. In 2012, it will be revealed that Haley is in fact not technologically unsavvy. In fact, when she was 5 years old, it was Haley and not Al Gore who invented in the internet.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Hiphopgamer26
post Jan 1st 2012, 3:16 PM
Post #7

11). After 300+ days of being #1 in the charts, the duet song that includes Haley Reinhart and Paul Mccartney is inducted into all museums for preservation

--------------------
No here anymore
+Quote Post
Buzzenator
post Jan 1st 2012, 5:11 PM
Post #8

QUOTE(Hiphopgamer26 @ Jan 1st 2012, 4:16 PM) *

11). After 300+ days of being #1 in the charts, the duet song that includes Haley Reinhart and Paul Mccartney is inducted into all museums for preservation

12. Paul McCartney will file for divorce from his third wife, Nancy Shevell, after only one year of marriage and marry his latest duet partner, 22 year old Haley Reinhart, stating "she's like an old soul, someone I feel I have known my whole life". heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Haley-holic
post Jan 1st 2012, 5:18 PM
Post #9

QUOTE(Buzzenator @ Jan 1st 2012, 5:11 PM) *

12. Paul McCartney will file for divorce from his third wife, Nancy Shevell, after only one year of marriage and marry his latest duet partner, 22 year old Haley Reinhart, stating "she's like an old soul, someone I feel I have known my whole life". heart.gif

Ok, how come I got crap for Steley, But Pauley is fine? haha.gif haha.gif
Of course, you realize I may be stealing this? thumbsup.gif devil.gif devil.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Buzzenator
post Jan 1st 2012, 5:26 PM
Post #10

QUOTE(Haley-holic @ Jan 1st 2012, 6:18 PM) *

cha-ching.gif cha-ching roll.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tusk
post Jan 1st 2012, 5:38 PM
Post #11

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson

QUOTE(Haley-holic @ Jan 1st 2012, 2:18 PM) *

Hey, I've been rooting for a Reinhart/McCartney union (musically) since the beginning. The merging of my two most favorite musical favorites, now that, by definition would be EPIC w00t.gif
(Frigging Paul had to go and get married again, so I'll have to wait until he's finished all that post marriage 'nonsense' ( wink.gif ) for Haley to have an opportunity to meet him.)..I mean can she say enough how inspired and how much of a Beatles' fan she is? Who out there repeatedly credits the Beatles as much as Haley?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Himm2
post Jan 1st 2012, 6:13 PM
Post #12

Fav. AI13: Kristen O'Connor

QUOTE(Tusk @ Jan 1st 2012, 6:38 PM) *

Hey, I've been rooting for a Reinhart/McCartney union (musically) since the beginning. The merging of my two most favorite musical favorites, now that, by definition would be EPIC w00t.gif
(Frigging Paul had to go and get married again, so I'll have to wait until he's finished all that post marriage 'nonsense' ( wink.gif ) for Haley to have an opportunity to meet him.)..I mean can she say enough how inspired and how much of a Beatles' fan she is? Who out there repeatedly credits the Beatles as much as Haley?

Hope you're not tired of seeing this photoshopped pic that was part of the Birthday gift I gave Haley of an autographed Beatles 11x14 montage:

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Tusk
post Jan 1st 2012, 6:19 PM
Post #13

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson

QUOTE(Himm2 @ Jan 1st 2012, 3:13 PM) *

Hope you're not tired of seeing this photoshopped pic that was part of the Birthday gift I gave Haley of an autographed Beatles 11x14 montage:

Haley likes them Bass players haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Buzzenator
post Jan 2nd 2012, 8:15 AM
Post #14

QUOTE(Tusk @ Jan 1st 2012, 7:19 PM) *

Haley likes them Bass players haha.gif

Not all bass players devil.gif mad.gif censored.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Raphy
post Jan 2nd 2012, 10:56 PM
Post #15

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. CI4: Eva Avila
Fav. CI5: Carly Rae Jepsen

My 2012 prediction for Haley. She will be the next artist to have multiple #1 billboard hits. spaz.gif

I'm not joking though.

--------------------
Want a AI13 sig? Check out my American Idol XIII Graphics thread. Only giveaways, not taking requests ATM. sig:©Raphy
IPB Image
AI13: Jena "Glowsticks" Irene, Kristen, Caleb. SYTYCD10: Jenna, Paul, Hayley. TAR: John/Jessica, Twinnes, YouTube
+Quote Post
Buzzenator
post Jan 2nd 2012, 10:59 PM
Post #16

QUOTE(Raphy23 @ Jan 2nd 2012, 11:56 PM) *

My 2012 prediction for Haley. She will be the next artist to have multiple #1 billboard hits. spaz.gif

I'm not joking though.

That is totally spaz worthy... spaz.gif with a side dish of cha-ching cha-ching.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mermbluessoulin
post Jan 5th 2012, 10:10 AM
Post #17

Fav. AI7: David Cook

Haley will debut #1 on the billboards chart and after several weeks later she will return to #1. grin.gif

Haley will be nominated for some music award. And win another, hehe

Keeping it real wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
JMT
post Jan 5th 2012, 3:49 PM
Post #18

QUOTE(Raphy23 @ Jan 2nd 2012, 10:56 PM) *

Absolutely. Haley deserves this type of success.

From my own personal perspective, it would be sweet to throw back Miss Reinhart's success at those who question our addiction (okay, well, my addiction/affliction) to her. I could then justify to my wife why I have multiple unopened copies of her EP in my briefcase. And, I might be listened to (with credibility) the next time we're watching Idol and I proclaim a contestant to the the "next big star," as I did with Haley!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
kimtv5
post Jan 5th 2012, 4:00 PM
Post #19

i had a bittersweet dream the other night. it was that etta james passed, but at the grammy's they did a special tribute with artists singing her songs, and haley sang "at last." which made me think, if her single does really well as soon as it drops, it's poossible for her to perform at the grammy's. rihanna performed "what's my name" with drake last year, and it had just been recently released.. so let's hope turned.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dani_Reinhart
post Jan 5th 2012, 10:20 PM
Post #20

QUOTE(kimtv5 @ Jan 5th 2012, 4:00 PM) *

i had a bittersweet dream the other night. it was that etta james passed, but at the grammy's they did a special tribute with artists singing her songs, and haley sang "at last." which made me think, if her single does really well as soon as it drops, it's poossible for her to perform at the grammy's. rihanna performed "what's my name" with drake last year, and it had just been recently released.. so let's hope turned.gif

At last is a perfect song for Haley. I always thought it was the obvious choice for the judges to pick in the top 3... But then they decided to pick such a lackluster song thumbdown.gif Haley would have annihilated At Last. Better than Josh Krajick did.

--------------------
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Apr 23rd 2014, 3:28 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol