Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

1147 Pages V « < 1145 1146 1147   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Off Topic Thread
Jonathan
post Jan 22nd 2015, 7:27 PM
Post #22921

Group: Members

Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery
Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI13 Sam Woolf

A new Shania CD/DVD of her Vegas show coming March 3 at Walmart! Awesome news for Shania fans!

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE:

NEW RELEASE DATE : March 2nd link

http://www.shaniatwain.com/news/still-one-live-vegas-cddvd/

Eagle Rock Entertainment are proud to announce the release on 2 March 2015 of “Shania: Still The One Live From Vegas” on DVD and Blu-ray from Shania Twain [Cat No EREDV1130, ERBRD5253 and EVD1116 respectively]; Virgin EMI will simultaneously release the CD version. International superstar Shania Twain wrapped up her successful two-year residency in Las Vegas in December 2014. The five-time GRAMMY winner had entertained concert-goers from all over the world at the Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace during the course of her 105 performances and now, fans have an opportunity to bring the Vegas production home with the release of “Shania: Still the One Live from Vegas”.

Produced by Twain herself, Live from Vegas captures the full ‘Shania: Still the One Live From Vegas’ stage performance plus over an hour of never-before-seen behind-the-scenes footage tracking the conception, training, rehearsals, costumes and all decisions in between that go into creating a one-of-a-kind experience for the audience. The show features a 13-piece live band, dancers, trained horses, a flying motorcycle and plenty of Vegas flash.

“This show has been my labour of love for over three years,” shares Twain. “It has meant so much to me and was such a privilege to live out my visions on that stage, and it is so exciting to now get to share the whole experience with the fans all over the world!”

TRACKLISTING

Opening / I’m Gonna Getcha Good! / You Win My Love / Don’t Be Stupid (You Know I Love You) / Up! / Good, Bad And Sexy (Interlude) / I Ain’t No Quitter / No One Needs To Know / Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under? / Any Man of Mine / Shania Style (Interlude) / That Don’t Impress Me Much / Honey, I’m Home / (If You’re Not In It For Love) I’m Outta Here / Carrie Anne / Come On Over / Love Gets Me Every Time / Rock This Country! / Today Is Your Day / Black Horse, White Horse (Interlude) / You’re Still The One / From This Moment On / Red Storm (Interlude) / Man! I Feel Like A Woman! / Rock This Country! [Bonus, Live From Calgary]

With more than 75 million albums sold worldwide and U.S. sales topping 34.5 million, Shania Twain remains the top-selling female country artist of all time. Her 1997 release “Come On Over” has sold in excess of 15.6 million making it the top-selling country album and places it in the Top 10 all genre best sellers of all time.

This post has been edited by Jonathan: Jan 22nd 2015, 7:27 PM

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jan 22nd 2015, 7:27 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

NanCEyeBuck
post Yesterday, 11:21 AM
Post #22922

Group: Members

There are a couple of other shows I'd kinda like to see on the megaticket at Blossom, other than RF & Scotty of course. But not enough to pay the huge price they are asking; it includes Luke Bryan's show at Cleveland Stadium (I don't do stadium shows - they are for ballgames - haha.gif ); last year Luke appeared two consecutive days at Blossom and the megaticket included both shows. Of course, you could sell one date, but still........

I think Brad's show looks good this year: Brad, Justin Moore, Mickey Guyton. I love Toby also, he hasn't listed his openers at Blossom yet. I like Dierks also, but I think his supporting acts were better last year. Oh well, I'll just look them over, the dates (and my finances) and go from there. The only "for sure" is Scotty!

This post has been edited by NanCEyeBuck: Yesterday, 11:22 AM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

1147 Pages V « < 1145 1146 1147
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Jan 24th 2015, 10:49 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol