Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

143 Pages V « < 141 142 143   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Justin (discojoe77) Fanclub!, Join..You Know Ya Wanna!
miss denise
post Aug 22nd 2008, 4:12 AM
Post #2841

Idolforums' Sweet Teen
Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

QUOTE(discojoe77 @ Aug 21st 2008, 1:06 PM) *

haha.gif I thought that was the first thing you would of asked him (okay maybe not the FIRST, but one of the first haha). stuart.gif Thanks for that video! w00t.gif Even though you're kinda far back you can still tell she is tiny haha. haha.gif I will watch the rest of your videos later when I have time. yes.gif

You know what I found out? Carrie tours every part of Canada except, yes you guessed it, Vancouver! crying.gif Seriously can you believe it? The closest stop to me is in Puyallup. pinch.gif

Ugh haha I didn't even think to ask that. pinch.gif I wish I had though. haha.gif I wonder what he would have said. shocked.gif And you're welcome! Ooh lol I could have zoomed in a lot further, but I purposely wanted the full body shot in the video. tongue.gif You can see them really perform that way. And ooh okay, great! w00t.gif

Oh wow really? shocked.gif That's really sad. sad.gif How far is Puyallup from you? She's amazing live, I hope you get to see her. And yeah, I really hate when things like that happen. Like Jordin Sparks is on tour with Jesse McCartney now and I would LOVE to see them but they have hardly any west coast dates and most are in California. pinch.gif

--------------------
♥ It's always a good time ♥ team usa ♥ Support Invisible & Child Hunger Ends Here ♥
IPB Image
♥ DWTS18: amy & derek. candace & mark. charlie & sharna. cody & witney. james & peta. meryl & maks. ♥
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Aug 22nd 2008, 4:12 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

*Wallace
post Aug 22nd 2008, 7:58 PM
Post #2842

Group Icon

Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez
Fav. AI12: Candice Glover
Fav. AI13: Dexter Roberts

w00twave.gif <----- Congrats Justin! This is my shortest post ever in the FCs. haha.gif

--------------------
ai13: emily. malaya. caleb. kristen. dexter. jessica. jena. | dwts18: meryl/maks. charlie/sharna. amy/derek. danica/val. james/peta. cody/witney. candace/mark. | tar24: brendon/rachel. caroline/jennifer. dave/connor. | sur28: tasha. spencer. woo. morgan. | bbc2: ika. neda. adel. jon. heather. | sytycdau4: patric. ashleigh. jay. michael. renelle. lauren. eden. | credit: Elliott for the av.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
miss denise
post Aug 11th 2010, 5:01 PM
Post #2843

Idolforums' Sweet Teen
Group Icon

Happy birthday! spaz.gif jashug.gif heart.gif

--------------------
♥ It's always a good time ♥ team usa ♥ Support Invisible & Child Hunger Ends Here ♥
IPB Image
♥ DWTS18: amy & derek. candace & mark. charlie & sharna. cody & witney. james & peta. meryl & maks. ♥
+Quote Post
discojoe77
post Aug 11th 2010, 7:15 PM
Post #2844

"my m00bie, my precioussss"
Group Icon

haha.gif Thank you! jashug.gif I feel old. pinch.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
miss denise
post Aug 12th 2010, 2:07 PM
Post #2845

Idolforums' Sweet Teen
Group Icon

You're welcome! jashug.gif But you're not old. no.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
discojoe77
post Aug 12th 2010, 8:19 PM
Post #2846

Group Icon

I'm not that old, but I feel old haha. My body is always aching after work and I get so tired a lot earlier these days. haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
miss denise
post Aug 13th 2010, 2:26 PM
Post #2847

Idolforums' Sweet Teen
Group Icon

QUOTE(discojoe77 @ Aug 12th 2010, 6:19 PM) *

I'm not that old, but I feel old haha. My body is always aching after work and I get so tired a lot earlier these days. haha.gif

Aww yeah, I know that feeling. tongue.gif Oh really? I always ache after work too. pinch.gif But awww, it's because you have an exciting and busy life! teeheewave.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
discojoe77
post Aug 16th 2010, 3:18 PM
Post #2848

Group Icon

QUOTE(miss denise @ Aug 13th 2010, 12:26 PM) *

Aww yeah, I know that feeling. tongue.gif Oh really? I always ache after work too. pinch.gif But awww, it's because you have an exciting and busy life! teeheewave.gif

But you're still a baby! bleh.gif Haha my life isn't that exciting! Not that busy either..starting next month it will be though! I'm actually kinda excited for school. And dude my party was crazy fun! ohyeah.gif <--New favourite smiley.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
miss denise
post Aug 16th 2010, 4:35 PM
Post #2849

Idolforums' Sweet Teen
Group Icon

QUOTE(discojoe77 @ Aug 16th 2010, 1:18 PM) *

But you're still a baby! bleh.gif Haha my life isn't that exciting! Not that busy either..starting next month it will be though! I'm actually kinda excited for school. And dude my party was crazy fun! ohyeah.gif <--New favourite smiley.

Aww! innocent.gif But so are you! Oh yeah, what day does your school start? shocked.gif I was thinking about going back to school and got kinda excited. wacko.gif It's weird. Oh yay, I'm glad you had lots of fun! wub.gif haha that smiley is fun. haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
discojoe77
post Aug 16th 2010, 4:59 PM
Post #2850

Group Icon

QUOTE(miss denise @ Aug 16th 2010, 2:35 PM) *

Aww! innocent.gif But so are you! Oh yeah, what day does your school start? shocked.gif I was thinking about going back to school and got kinda excited. wacko.gif It's weird. Oh yay, I'm glad you had lots of fun! wub.gif haha that smiley is fun. haha.gif

haha.gif I'm a pseudo baby. School starts September 7th I believe. What were you thinking of taking? Oohhh you being excited is exciting! w00t.gif Perhaps we'll chat later tonight and I can fill you in on the details of my party.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
miss denise
post Aug 17th 2010, 3:25 AM
Post #2851

Idolforums' Sweet Teen
Group Icon

QUOTE(discojoe77 @ Aug 16th 2010, 2:59 PM) *

haha.gif I'm a pseudo baby. School starts September 7th I believe. What were you thinking of taking? Oohhh you being excited is exciting! w00t.gif Perhaps we'll chat later tonight and I can fill you in on the details of my party.

Aww! wub.gif Oh wow, 3 weeks! shocked.gif I have no idea what I want to take, but the idea randomly excited me. wacko.gif You know I'm going through a weird stage when the thought of going back to school excites me. fear2.gif Oh yes, I would love to hear about this. grin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

143 Pages V « < 141 142 143
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Apr 20th 2014, 6:34 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol