Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

145 Pages V « < 46 47 48 49 50 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Zak's New and Improved Lists
Zak9369
post Sep 15th 2011, 2:55 PM
Post #941

Group: Members

SYTYCD SEASON 8 REDO

TOP 14

Miranda and Tadd – Viennese Waltz – Jean-Marc Genéréux – “Fade Into Me”
Iveta and Mitchell – Hip-Hop – Christopher Scott – “Fuck You”
Melanie and Nick – Broadway – Spencer Liff – “Whatever Lola Wants”
Caitlynn and Jess – Rumba – Jason Gilkison – “Set Fire To the Rain”
Ashley and Ricky – Jazz – Sonya Tayeh – “In For the Kill (Skream’s Let’s Get Ravey Remix)”
Sasha and Marko – Lyrical Hip-Hop – Christopher Scott – “Misty Blue”
Clarice and Wadi – Contemporary – Travis Wall – “Brotsjór”

TOP ROUTINES

IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image

Miranda and Tadd (Viennese Waltz), Caitlynn and Jess (Rumba), Ashley and Ricky (Jazz), Sasha and Marko (Lyrical Hip-Hop), Clarice and Wadi (Contemporary)

Top 14 week is a great comeback from Top 16 week, as there are many amazing routines, including Clarice and Wadi’s vulture routine. omg.gif Ashley and Ricky’s jazz is also another showstopper, while Sasha and Marko prove that lyrical hip-hop can be bucc, too. Ballroom isn’t forgotten about as Miranda and Tadd pull off a gorgeous Viennese waltz and Caitlynn and Jess get romantic with rumba. The judges also commend Nick on his character portrayal in his broadway, and are elated to see him finally get that style.

BOTTOM 3

IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image

Miranda and Tadd (Viennese Waltz), Iveta and Mitchell (Hip-Hop), Melanie and Nick (Broadway)

THE SOLOS

Miranda Maleski – Contemporary – “The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face”
Tadd Gadduang – Breakdance – “Jump, Jive An’ Wail”
Iveta Lukosiute
Mitchell Kelly – Contemporary – “Rolling In the Deep”
Melanie Moore – Contemporary – “Cracks (Flux Pavillion Remix)”
Nick Young

Well, when there’s only seven routines some good ones are bound to bottom. sad.gif Iveta and Mitchell’s hip-hop was really the only disaster of the week and the judges take that into consideration during the eliminations. Power couple Miranda and Tadd as well as Melanie and Nick round off the bottom 3. Miranda gives a fabulous solo, while Melanie completely tears up the stage omg.gif and receives a standing ovation from the judges. However, they call her on stage and tell her that her fate is similar to Chris’. shocked.gif She will be leaving, but the judges emphasize how great of a soloist she is before she departs. And then Mitchell just kind of leaves because not even he wants to prevent Cougar Town from happening again.

Eliminated:

IPB ImageIPB Image

Melanie Moore and Mitchell Kelly

New Couple:

IPB ImageIPB Image

Iveta Lukosiute and Nick Young

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Sep 15th 2011, 2:55 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Erestor
post Sep 15th 2011, 3:16 PM
Post #942

Your redo is always so unpredictable. haha.gif

Miranda would be beautiful in the Waltz. heart.gif

Ugh that Hip Hop would be a mess. pinch.gif

That's actually a good choice for Melanie and Nick. shocked.gif I can see it working.

Yay Caitlynn gets a Rumba. w00t.gif I'm liking this pocket couple. wub.gif

Ashley and Ricky would be great in the Jazz.

Oh Gosh Misty Blue. noexpression.gif Let's not talk about it.

Clarice and Wadi would be amazing. omg.gif Actually, Clarice would. Not too sure about Wadi though but still, best routine of the night.

Hmm I don't have any complaints about the B3 but aww at you eliminating Melanie after "Cracks". sad.gif I think Iveta should have been eliminated. fear.gif Hmm interesting at "Cougar Town" happening again.

--------------------
bbcan2: neda adel heather jon anick ika. surv28: jefra kass spencer lj morgan trish.
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Sep 15th 2011, 3:40 PM
Post #943

QUOTE(Erestor @ Sep 15th 2011, 4:16 PM) *
Your redo is always so unpredictable. haha.gif

Ugh that Hip Hop would be a mess. pinch.gif

That's actually a good choice for Melanie and Nick. shocked.gif I can see it working.

Yay Caitlynn gets a Rumba. w00t.gif I'm liking this pocket couple. wub.gif

Oh Gosh Misty Blue. noexpression.gif Let's not talk about it.

Clarice and Wadi would be amazing. omg.gif Actually, Clarice would. Not too sure about Wadi though but still, best routine of the night.

Hmm I don't have any complaints about the B3 but aww at you eliminating Melanie after "Cracks". sad.gif I think Iveta should have been eliminated. fear.gif Hmm interesting at "Cougar Town" happening again.
Haha I hope that's a good thing. tongue.gif Your 2011 redo was completely unpredictable as well. haha.gif

Haha I know. roll.gif

I think that Nick especially would have killed it. yes.gif

Me too! I wouldn't have minded them being paired up from the start. original.gif

Don't h8 appreci8

I think he would do well! Tadd didn't have a TON to do in the original but I think as long as Wadi remembered to point his feet then he'd be fine.

I felt bad about eliminating her after that but I thought it best that she go out with a bang, like Chris did. And I need Iveta to werk at least one more ballroom. kiss.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Sep 15th 2011, 3:55 PM
Post #944

Fav. AI6: Blake Lewis
Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. AI9: Lee DeWyze

UGH FIRST YOU ELIMINATE MELANIE AND MITCHELL AND THEN YOU PAIR COUGARTOWN AGAIN. UGH.

lol jk. Only complaint is Miranda and Robert being there but I'm happy Cougar Town is happening again.

--------------------
I Andrew. » Last.fm. Lee-DeWyze.net. Twitter.
IPB Image IPB Image
AI13: Jessica. Caleb. Sam. Jena. Alex. » SYTYCDA4: Jay. Zoey. Sam. Eden. Michael. » TV6: Clarissa. Jake. Kat.
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Sep 15th 2011, 4:05 PM
Post #945

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez
Fav. AI12: Candice Glover
Fav. Singer: Beyoncé

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Sep 13th 2011, 11:37 PM) *

THIS MADE ME WANT TO CRY. It's like how Patryk feels when people change TLYM for the worse unlike me since Nick > Mitchell. crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif

crying.gif huggy.gif

QUOTE(Zak9369 @ Sep 14th 2011, 6:49 AM) *

Iveta would kill it. ermm.gif And the whole point of the redo is for people to do different routines unless I want to bus Caitlynn with Motivational Hip-Hop.

I know right? omg.gif

Yay I'm glad someone approves! heart.gif huggy.gif

That's what I said in my post. bleh.gif LOL not funny at the Caitlynn comment. noexpression.gif tongue.gif

wub.gif

bobo.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Imageai13: emily. malaya. caleb. kristen. dexter. jessica. jena. | dwts18: meryl/maks. charlie/sharna. amy/derek. danica/val. james/peta. cody/witney. candace/mark. | tar24: brendon/rachel. caroline/jennifer. dave/connor. | sur28: tasha. spencer. woo. morgan. | bbc2: neda. adel. ika. jon. heather. | sytycdau4: patric. ashleigh. jay. michael. renelle. lauren. eden. zoey. | credit: Elliott for the av.
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Sep 15th 2011, 4:17 PM
Post #946

Group Icon

QUOTE(Zak9369 @ Sep 14th 2011, 6:52 PM) *

UGH. The only way I can please you is if I just had Comfort, Ivan and Nick perform all the routines. ermm.gif

lmao.gif But as Elliott said, he would still find ways to complain. roll2.gif

TOP 16:
Jordan and Ricky – Broadway – Tyce DiOrio – “Me and My Baby” - Hmm, this could be cute.
Clarice and Wadi – Salsa – Liz Lira – “Mambo Beat” - YES, work it Clarice. wub.gif Wadi would bring this down tho.
Iveta and Mitchell – Contemporary – Stacey Tookey – “Turning Tables” - ermm.gif @ Caitlynn not dancing this.
Sasha and Marko – Disco – Doriana Sanchez – “I Feel Love (12” Version)” - LMAO at your busing here. roll2.gif
Melanie and Nick – Lyrical Hip-Hop – Tabitha and Napoleon D’umo – “I Got You” - this would still be cute.
Ashley and Robert – Smooth Waltz – Toni Redpath – “Nocturne” - Errrr no, this just wouldn't work out.
Caitlynn and Jess – Jazz – Sonya Tayeh – “Lights Go Down (District 78 Mix)” - Well I think their version would be better than the original.
Miranda and Tadd – Hip-Hop – Tabitha and Napoleon D’umo – “Roman’s Revenge” - OK FINE, ZAK. THIS would be a hot routine. Both of them would kill this.

OMG whoa, WHY THE HECK YOU eliminate Jordan THIS early? blink.gif She was your favorite at one point. wacko.gif I like the though of Ashley and Ricky. But I am still stunned you eliminated Jordan. omg.gif

TOP 14:
Miranda and Tadd – Viennese Waltz – Jean-Marc Genéréux – “Fade Into Me” - OK ZACHARY. THIS MIRANDA PIMPAGE NEEDS TO STOP. This would be really good for the most part. yes.gif
Iveta and Mitchell – Hip-Hop – Christopher Scott – “Fuck You” - Ooh goodness no.
Melanie and Nick – Broadway – Spencer Liff – “Whatever Lola Wants” - Hmm, not sure. But I think they could perform this really well.
Caitlynn and Jess – Rumba – Jason Gilkison – “Set Fire To the Rain” - I think they would have more chemistry and Caitlynn can work it to ballroom.
Ashley and Ricky – Jazz – Sonya Tayeh – “In For the Kill (Skream’s Let’s Get Ravey Remix)” - This would be really good. yes.gif Not saying it could match to the original.
Sasha and Marko – Lyrical Hip-Hop – Christopher Scott – “Misty Blue” - This would still be really good but the connection might not be there.
Clarice and Wadi – Contemporary – Travis Wall – “Brotsjór” - omg.gif omg.gif omg.gif

LOL I am not surprised you eliminated Melanie this week. bleh.gif Quite surprised about Mitchell leaving. And lol YAY for Cougar Town reunion. wub.gif

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Sep 15th 2011, 4:55 PM) *

lol jk. Only complaint is Miranda and Robert being there but I'm happy Cougar Town is happening again.

Robert was eliminated Top 16 week. whut.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Imageai13: emily. malaya. caleb. kristen. dexter. jessica. jena. | dwts18: meryl/maks. charlie/sharna. amy/derek. danica/val. james/peta. cody/witney. candace/mark. | tar24: brendon/rachel. caroline/jennifer. dave/connor. | sur28: tasha. spencer. woo. morgan. | bbc2: neda. adel. ika. jon. heather. | sytycdau4: patric. ashleigh. jay. michael. renelle. lauren. eden. zoey. | credit: Elliott for the av.
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Sep 15th 2011, 4:31 PM
Post #947

Even better. happy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image
AI13: Jessica. Caleb. Sam. Jena. Alex. » SYTYCDA4: Jay. Zoey. Sam. Eden. Michael. » TV6: Clarissa. Jake. Kat.
+Quote Post
totes4totes
post Sep 15th 2011, 4:37 PM
Post #948

Fav. SYTYCDA2: Talia Fowler
Fav. SYTYCDC2: Jayme Rae Dailey
Fav. Movie: Star Wars V

Kind of thrilled you eliminated Melanie and that Robert is still in the game. Also, COUGAR TOWN. I am also thrilled that Sasha still danced "Misty Blue" though I don't think it would be as good, because nobody is as good as tWitch when it comes to hip-hop (Marko would be like super way attractive though UNF).

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
OB2 April 19
SYTYCD2013: Tamara Arruti, Jenna Johnson AU4: Yukino
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Sep 15th 2011, 4:59 PM
Post #949

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Sep 15th 2011, 4:55 PM) *
QUOTE(totes4totes @ Sep 15th 2011, 5:37 PM) *

Kind of thrilled you eliminated Melanie and that Robert is still in the game.
whut.gif whut.gif whut.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Erestor
post Sep 15th 2011, 5:03 PM
Post #950

LMAO @ Elliott and Megan. lmao.gif

--------------------
bbcan2: neda adel heather jon anick ika. surv28: jefra kass spencer lj morgan trish.
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Sep 15th 2011, 5:05 PM
Post #951

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Sep 15th 2011, 5:17 PM) *
TOP 16:
Sasha and Marko – Disco – Doriana Sanchez – “I Feel Love (12” Version)” - LMAO at your busing here. roll2.gif
Caitlynn and Jess – Jazz – Sonya Tayeh – “Lights Go Down (District 78 Mix)” - Well I think their version would be better than the original.
Miranda and Tadd – Hip-Hop – Tabitha and Napoleon D’umo – “Roman’s Revenge” - OK FINE, ZAK. THIS would be a hot routine. Both of them would kill this.

OMG whoa, WHY THE HECK YOU eliminate Jordan THIS early? blink.gif She was your favorite at one point. wacko.gif I like the though of Ashley and Ricky. But I am still stunned you eliminated Jordan. omg.gif

TOP 14:
Miranda and Tadd – Viennese Waltz – Jean-Marc Genéréux – “Fade Into Me” - OK ZACHARY. THIS MIRANDA PIMPAGE NEEDS TO STOP. This would be really good for the most part. yes.gif
Caitlynn and Jess – Rumba – Jason Gilkison – “Set Fire To the Rain” - I think they would have more chemistry and Caitlynn can work it to ballroom.
Ashley and Ricky – Jazz – Sonya Tayeh – “In For the Kill (Skream’s Let’s Get Ravey Remix)” - This would be really good. yes.gif Not saying it could match to the original.
Clarice and Wadi – Contemporary – Travis Wall – “Brotsjór” - omg.gif omg.gif omg.gif

Robert was eliminated Top 16 week. whut.gif
Sasha/Marko - innocent.gif
Caitlynn/Jess - ermm.gif Even if I kind of agree.
Miranda/Tadd - wub.gif

Ashley had more to offer and Sasha was one of the only girls who could do hip-hop. Plus, "Hot Like Wow" was a horrible solo. closedeyes.gif

Miranda/Tadd - Pimpage? roll.gif She just opened the show with ballroom. whut.gif
Caitlynn/Jess - My exact thought process when I gave them this routine.
Ashley/Ricky - Ricky unfortunately is not as hot as Robert but I think that the two of them could bring something new to the routine. yes.gif
Clarice/Wadi - I KNOW RIGHTTT

lol thank you. haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Sep 15th 2011, 10:28 PM
Post #952

Group Icon

QUOTE(totes4totes @ Sep 15th 2011, 5:37 PM) *

Kind of thrilled you eliminated Melanie and that Robert is still in the game. Also, COUGAR TOWN. I am also thrilled that Sasha still danced "Misty Blue" though I don't think it would be as good, because nobody is as good as tWitch when it comes to hip-hop (Marko would be like super way attractive though UNF).

wacko.gif

QUOTE(Zak9369 @ Sep 15th 2011, 6:05 PM) *

Sasha/Marko - innocent.gif
Caitlynn/Jess - ermm.gif Even if I kind of agree.
Miranda/Tadd - wub.gif

Ashley had more to offer and Sasha was one of the only girls who could do hip-hop. Plus, "Hot Like Wow" was a horrible solo. closedeyes.gif

Miranda/Tadd - Pimpage? roll.gif She just opened the show with ballroom. whut.gif
Caitlynn/Jess - My exact thought process when I gave them this routine.
Ashley/Ricky - Ricky unfortunately is not as hot as Robert but I think that the two of them could bring something new to the routine. yes.gif
Clarice/Wadi - I KNOW RIGHTTT

lol thank you. haha.gif

- You're bussing is as obvious as Elliott's. giggle.gif
- You best agree.
- tongue.gif

Oooh alright, interesting. i guess I can understand that. LOL true on HLW solo. She shoulda done "S&M." wub.gif

- Cause you aren't giving her horrid routines yet. noexpression.gif She's gotta go soon but this journey is preventing that. roll2.gif
- YAY agreement. bobo.gif
- I think they could too. yes.gif
- heart.gif

LMAO I don't know why they read that Robert was still in this. roll2.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Zoey0069
post Sep 16th 2011, 6:02 AM
Post #953

Fav. SYTYCD8: Tadd Gadduang
Fav. SYTYCD10: Hayley Erbert

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Sep 14th 2011, 10:37 PM) *

noexpression.gif

I'll let Zoey handle this.

IPB Image

I can't even at this. Jordan gone at top sixteen? Zachary, you are just sh*t.

--------------------
andrelliott rock
IPB Image
survivor: tasha spencer morgan ai13: caleb sam
sytycdau: zoey sam kathaleen lauren
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Sep 16th 2011, 6:13 AM
Post #954

Actually I am not an external waste product so~

--------------------
+Quote Post
dancesassy123
post Sep 16th 2011, 2:59 PM
Post #955

Fav. SYTYCD1: Nick Lazzarini
Fav. SYTYCD2: Ivan Koumaev
Fav. Gymnast: Nastia Liukin

QUOTE(Zak9369 @ Sep 15th 2011, 3:55 PM) *
Clarice and Wadi – Contemporary – Travis Wall – “Brotsjór”
F you. ermm.gif

Also what are you doing eliminating Melanie this early I can't believe how early she leaves in everyone's redos and I don't even like her that much.

--------------------
your mouth is poison. your mouth is wine.
you think your dreams are the same as mine.
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Sep 16th 2011, 3:06 PM
Post #956

Group Icon

QUOTE(dancesassy123 @ Sep 16th 2011, 3:59 PM) *

F you. ermm.gif

Also what are you doing eliminating Melanie this early I can't believe how early she leaves in everyone's redos and I don't even like her that much.

It's sad. sad.gif The pimpage turned people against her. pinch.gif But she made it to the Top 6 in my Re-Do. heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Sep 16th 2011, 3:09 PM
Post #957

Top 12 on next page! And then I announce the Top 10! spaz.gif
QUOTE(dancesassy123 @ Sep 16th 2011, 3:59 PM) *
F you. ermm.gif

when and where

She can only dance contemporary and jazz. And it's not like she's even passable in ballroom or hip-hop, her body just isn't made to do those styles. When someone can only do half of the genres, they don't make it very far. sorcerer.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Sep 16th 2011, 3:10 PM
Post #958

QUOTE(Zak9369 @ Sep 16th 2011, 4:09 PM) *
When someone can only do half of the genres, they don't make it very far.
Don't eliminate Comfort in the semi-finals. crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Sep 16th 2011, 3:12 PM
Post #959

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Sep 16th 2011, 4:10 PM) *
Don't eliminate Comfort in the semi-finals. crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif
Spoiler~ She's making the Top 10. I hate so many girls from that season that their versatility is irrelevant to me, I just want them OUT. roll.gif Therefore Comfort shall outlast them. kiss.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Erestor
post Sep 16th 2011, 3:18 PM
Post #960

QUOTE(dancesassy123 @ Sep 16th 2011, 9:59 PM) *

She placed third in my redo. sorcerer.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

145 Pages V « < 46 47 48 49 50 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Apr 24th 2014, 6:58 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol