Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Atlantans, listen up! Taylor Hicks on Fox5 tonite!, 10 p.m. news show to feature Taylor Hicks segment, stay tuned!
SnellvilleCarol
post Mar 1st 2006, 10:06 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

The 10 p.m. Fox 5 Atlanta news show has started. A special Taylor Hicks segment is coming up so if you're in ATL, tune into Fox 5! flowers.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Thanks Tammy for sig blend & Nikki_Obsessed for avatar
Come & visit http://www.steviescott.com/
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 1st 2006, 10:06 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

SnellvilleCarol
post Mar 1st 2006, 10:59 PM
Post #2

They just had the Taylor Hicks segment on Fox5 Atlanta. They interviewed the owner/mgr of Smith's Olde Bar where Taylor has apparently played alot. I wish he had been on my radar screen before this, because I love him, and I love Smith's Olde Bar. That's where I first saw Angie Aparo, a great Atlanta talent who has a coupla CDs out. Anyway, if Taylor doesn't win, I hope he comes to gig in Atlanta again and again and again! thumbsup.gif

Back to voting for the Silverado! wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
pandora-77
post Mar 1st 2006, 11:03 PM
Post #3

Taylor is truly a blessing to AI this season. My only fear is that he is a little too different for mainstream America. However far he makes it on the show, I think he'll make it...and I'll definately be in line for his CD. I've downloaded the three free songs from his independently released CD, and they are awesome!

--------------------
+Quote Post
SnellvilleCarol
post Mar 1st 2006, 11:10 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(pandora-77 @ Mar 1st 2006, 11:03 PM) *

Taylor is truly a blessing to AI this season. My only fear is that he is a little too different for mainstream America. However far he makes it on the show, I think he'll make it...and I'll definately be in line for his CD. I've downloaded the three free songs from his independently released CD, and they are awesome!

Would you mind posting a link to where I can get Taylor's songs? I won't do it right now of course 'cause I'm power-voting for him. But I'd like to download them tomorrow. You can also PM me if you like. Thanks so much! flowers.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 31st 2014, 12:10 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol