Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

36 Pages V « < 34 35 36   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wallace's 2012 Year-End Songs List!
Niki
post Jan 31st 2013, 3:17 PM
Post #701

Group: Members

Fav. AI11: Colton Dixon
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. AI13: Alex Preston

You should do a Wallist of albums icecream.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
AI13: KING ALEX!SAM.Jessica.Jena.Caleb.Emily. // TV6: Christina.Morgan.Megan.Clarissa.Madilyn.Bria.
BB: Nicole.Christine.Hayden.Derrick.Zach.Cody.Frankie.Donny. // HK: Mel.Scott.Joy. // #BostonStrong! |<3 D&J.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jan 31st 2013, 3:17 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

*Wallace
post Jan 31st 2013, 10:45 PM
Post #702

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. SYTYCD2: Allison Holker
Fav. SYTYCD4: Courtney Galiano
Fav. BB16: Amber Borzotra

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Jan 30th 2013, 9:06 AM) *

-I've never been in love before so I would like to know what it's like. I really like Christopher and I want him to like me too. We just need to meet each other and then that could happen.
-laughing.gif I guess he's just so used to me tapping away on my computer that he misses it now.
-I almost got through last night too but the same thing happened. Nobody answered the phone. I wonder why.
-I love Jeremy. He always has great reviews and the bad reviews are hilarious. roll.gif.

I lack confidence in myself for different reasons. I just get insecure easily. And yes, I think everybody knows my thoughts on him now heart.gif. He's amazing and I hear that he's the highlight of the X Factor tour w00t.gif.

-I wished I could give Ally a big hug regarding that since I can relate to losing a grandparent. I lost my grandpa on my mom's side in 2006 and my grandma on my dad's side almost 2 years ago. It's hard.
-My sister can rap the first part fairly well. She loves blasting this song in our basement.
-I'll ask her since there's a huge snowstorm going on right now and school got cancelled for her. I know some of the hashtags are #ThingsMorePopularThanTheWanted #ThingsLongerThanTheWantedsCareer. I'll see what she says.

-I'm sure it's definitely a great feeling to feel. Yeah meeting each other definitely needs to happen for a relationship to begin.
-Awwww I see. haha.gif
- Hmmm I have no idea? unsure.gif What was this part of you calling and no one answering about again?
- LMAO I bet that they are. lmao.gif

Awww yeah I understand that. We all have our own insecurities about something and various things in life, which is normal. Mhmmm yes we do haha~ Oooh wow really? That's amazing to hear. Glad he's a highlight. grin.gif

- Yeah I can also relate to that too. It's such a sad thing to go through. crying.gif Awwwwww at all of this. So sorry to hear about your loss of two of your grandparents here. crying.gif I lost my grandmother on my mother's side in 2009. sad.gif
- Oooh haha she sounds like my kind of person that can rap along to this song and blast it! bobo.gif
- Oooh alright, cool then! Oooh gosh at those tags. That second one is really harsh. lmao.gif But both are funny.

QUOTE(Erestor @ Jan 30th 2013, 5:46 PM) *

Eeeh, idk, that still sounds confusing to me. wacko.gif No more Nictop please. I've had enough of it. kiss.gif

Yay. grin.gif I hope so too! But whatever you'll find will still be fine to me.

Damn straight. giggle.gif Hmm, idk? unsure.gif Maybe Sooooomewhere over the Rainbooow bobo.gif LOL sorry, I'm just really in a good mood today. roll2.gif

PRETTY great? noexpression.gif C'mon, give this girl more credit. rolleyes.gif She covered a J.Biebs song and made it her own. And she was the reason that made me even like this song, so yeah.

Huh, how is that easy to you? ermm.gif I'm not rooting for WGWGs every year on AI and my SYTYCD list is vag-heavy. That was an insult, my dearest twin. kiss.gif That might have been that. I can't remember. laughing.gif

- I think it was around the time you posted 2nd of their songs and said that you're concerned it won't be on the list.
- Now that I think about it, I think I did it twice, the first time being sometime in April, and the second time after it was used on sytycd in the summer. lmao.gif lmao that's hilarious. SORRY. Yeah, I used to jam to this multiple times in a row. fear.gif But definitely not as many times as you probably have done. bleh.gif

I know it very well. bleh.gif Glad you loved it. OMG what? That's like, the whole list in 6 hours?! omg.gif I assume you have already written out your write-ups, though? And how many songs were you listing? I wish I could find that thread. giggle.gif

I wish you posted some more embarrassing posts, tbh. heart.gif

Yeah it's tough for me to explain but I just found this out a few weeks ago. haha.gif NO, Nictop needs to happen. wub.gif

Yeah I hope so as well. Ahh alright. It better be still fine for you haha. bleh.gif

Watch that mouth yo. bleh.gif He must have left alongside with Nice!Patop. crying.gif LMAO you singing that song right there hahhha. But awww I'm so glad you're in a good mood though. That makes me happy. heart.gif

UM... pretty great is a nice compliment yo. I coulda been or said "eh she was alright" or something, but I acknowledged both of those performances were really great from her. bleh.gif I'm glad she made you like J.Biebs song more although the original of it is great too.

LMAO I am just playing and joking around. bleh.gif I confuse you both with other people anyway. bleh.gif But yeah I am sure it was that though. I thought you were sad but maybe you were shocked/surprised instead.

- Oooohhhh I see. shocked.gif LMAO I was saying/teasing about that b/c i thought the song you were referring to was WMYB. lmao.gif
- LOL I am sure this did happen twice though. roll2.gif But yeah I think around April was around my peak love for that song maybe? I still loved it a ton during the summer and still jammed out to it, of course. But ugh Patty dissing my favorite song of the year. angry.gif And how come you never told me this about you jamming out to this song multiple times? noexpression.gif But LOL yeah I doubt you jammed out to it as much as me. roll2.gif

Yesss you sure do! Of course. heart.gif LMAO YESSS I posted that list in like 5-6 hours. It was insane. roll2.gif Um, I can't remember but my comments were really small and little. I don't think I had them pre-written though. I posted 100 songs I believe. The thread (as are all my countdown threads) are listed at the front page so take a look at that.

Oooh goodness, heck to the nah. noexpression.gif

QUOTE(hayden98 @ Jan 30th 2013, 6:00 PM) *

I'mma try to catch up sometime! huggy.gif

Ahhh okay, thanks Hayden! heart.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
bbus16: amber. paola. hayden. nicole. donny. cody. derrick. jocasta. frankie. victoria. zach. brittany. | sytycd11: carly. jessica. serge. jacque. ricky. tanisha. rudy. emilio. teddy. valerie. marcquet.. malene. | bbuk15: christopher. jale. ashleigh. mark. kimberly. zoe. winston. chris. matthew. danielle. toya. | av credit: denise.
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Jan 31st 2013, 11:42 PM
Post #703

Group Icon

QUOTE(hazuki @ Jan 30th 2013, 6:02 PM) *

Hrm, Glad You Came is a decent song, but I wouldn't really put it as my #1. Good list overall Wallace. I would finish mine but I lost my damn documents of songs. UGH.

Ahhh it's okay. I wouldn't expect many other people to put GYC as their #1 song like myself. lmao.gif Ugh whattt you lost your list document? Sadness. crying.gif Glad you enjoyed my list though. huggy.gif

QUOTE(DiAnAmItE4LiFe @ Jan 31st 2013, 2:29 AM) *

Finalllly here to comment on your top 3! w00t.gif

3. Everybody making me wish I had this higher! giggle.gif I have no problems at all with it being in your top 3. I'm glad it was such a big hit for her! And omg I remember that car commercial. lmao.gif I never thought the song would blow up so much but to my surprise, it did. shocked.gif I love how empowering it is too! And LOL at you getting ahead of yourself there. giggle.gif But yesss the "What doesn't kill you makes you STRONGERRR STRONGERRR just me myself and IIIII" part is my favorite! And I like the transition from the bridge back into the chorus. The video is so cute and fun. haha.gif

2. Guilty pleasure right here. giggle.gif omg sometimes I would just randomly get the "LET'S GO TO THE BEACH-EACH" part stuck in my head and nothing else. roll.gif So ridiculous. But ugh yes I totally thought this would be #1, so props on being unpredictable! Aww at remembering the day you first heard it. haha.gif I do remember hearing it in February too! And then I went to get some frozen yogurt or something. omg why do I remember this. roll.gif Anyway, I was shocked at the sound and thought it was kinda bad, yet catchy... but it grew on me. My thoughts on Pound the Alarm are kinda the same as my thoughts on this song. I can see why this would get you pumped! The part at 1:49 that you pointed out is actually my least favorite part. haha.gif I kinda like the rest of it! The lyrics are so random and I'm just like... what are you even talking about lmao.gif The twinkle, twinkle little star part is fun too. Oh and I love how you and your dad would sing that one part to each other. haha.gif heart.gif But yeah, the chorus of this is really fun, it kinda... soars? So I get the appeal. Also, I need to post this because it cracks me up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aZFrH0OQPE

1. I am shocked! shocked.gif I actually don't hate this song at all. I mean I know it wasn't on my list, but I kinda forgot about it and then considered adding it at the last minute but decided against it. I probably should've included it. It's definitely super catchy, and the moment it really started to grow on me was one day early last year when I went bowling. lmao.gif It was playing during one of my turns and I was like ooooh I am kinda feeling this! But then I just never got around to downloading it for whatever reason? I heard it on the radio quite a bit though. But I feel you on that "song over artist" thing! At the end of the day, it's about the songs. But ooh wow at knowing about The Wanted so long ago! I also love how you were so sure this would be #1. It's always wayyy better when that happens. haha.gif Which is usually the case for me and my list, but not this year! Anyway, I do get the appeal of this song too. I also like the "spell on me/fell on me/well on me" parts. Although the "Hand you another drink, drink it if you can" line was always kinda weird to me, haha. ermm.gif lol at "It's like nothing aka the party ever happened." lmao.gif I never thought of that! And awww at your inside joke with Denise. haha.gif This song actually reminds me of the Idol tour last summer now, this was the big group number at the end and Phillip and Jessica were always really cute while dancing and making funny faces. giggle.gif Oh and it's also very cute how you ended this with "anything can happen." Reminds me of a certain song. innocent.gif

Another GREAT list and a fun time as always, Wallace! huggy.gif And YES, see you again for the 2013 list!

IPB Image

Yayyy Carlie comments! heart.gif

OMG sayy whatttt, Carlie? No way that is not true. giggle.gif OK it's a little true haha. But yesss at remembering that car commercial. haha.gif I'm so happy with how much the song blew up because it sooo deserved all of its success. yes.gif LOL I tend to do that from time to time, haha. blushing.gif But yay I LOVE that part and am glad that's your favorite part. That's one of my main favorite parts too as I love that and the bridge a ton. yes.gif Yesss i love the music video.

- YAY I love that Starships is a guilty pleasure for you although you should fully admit to loving this song. bleh.gif LOL I love that part of the song and haha I can not blame you for getting that part of the song stuck in your head. LOL Everyone on here predicted THIS song to be #1 so I am glad that I got to be unpredictable and prove everyone wrong here. roll2.gif LOL your frozen yogurt story/mention. hahaha I love how well you remembered first listening to this. lmao.gif But yay I am glad that this song grew on you overtime. I can def see and understand you having the same thoughts on this and PTA of course. And yesss both songs but especially this one gets me pumped! I can't remember what 1:49 is but I will re-check that out to see what that part was haha. LOL I love the randomness of the lyrics. It's sooo hilarious. lmao.gif Mhmmm! LOL Yesss my father loves this song too and haha it's so fun singing that line with him. AHH I like that word... soars to describe the chorus. I completely agree with you there. yes.gif OMG LMAO this kingsley video dedicated to Starships. LMAO THIS IS SO HILARIOUS. roll2.gif hahahahha. Thank you for posting this for me! clap.gif

Glad you are shocked about this being #1! spaz.gif Everyone was haha. But yay I am glad you don't hate this song b/c I was really worried you did since I know it's not gonna be on your list. Although if you shocked me by having it in your Top 6, I would spaz and do thousands of cartwheels. roll2.gif Awww I woulda LOVED seeing this song on your list though. omg.gif Mhmm it is catchy and omg lol it grew on you when you went bowling? haha.gif I love it! But awww I love this story but aww bummer at never downloadingi t afterwards. But yesss this list is a strictly songs list. I don't even LOVE The Wanted but I do love their song a ton/the most out of the 2012 songs so that is why this is #1 haha. Mhmmm yes I did and ahhh yes, some years I know what my #1 song will be months ahead but other years I don't know, like last year I didn't know until gathering up my list haha. But oooh you didn't know your #1 song in advance this year? shocked.gif But yayy for getting the appeal of the song and the parts you are naming. Ooh LOL that drink line you mentioned. But yeahh I can see how that is weird for you hahaha. I never really thought of that until writing up the comments for this song. haha.gif Aww glad you liked my inside joke about it with Denise haha. Ooooh snap, I forgot that this song was part of the AI11 Group song at the end of the concert. Aww I wish Icould have seen that. And aww at the Phillip/Jessica comments regarding this too. That sounds cute. haha.gif LOL I had a feeling you would love how I ended that and hmmm I wonder what song that reminds you of, haha.

Awww thank you so much for all of your commenting, Carlie! I am so glad you enjoyed this list. huggy.gif I appreciate reading your commentary all throughout. heart.gif And yessss! Can't wait for that. grin.gif Although I can as I need a break from listage haha. And awww I love that Haley gif there. wub.gif

QUOTE(kamil24 @ Jan 31st 2013, 11:14 AM) *

6. Demi Lovato - "Give Your Heart a Break:" LOVE THIS wub.gif And yes, she is the best singer out of the Disney girls yes.gif And an AMAZING judge on X Factor w00t.gif Really hope she comes back again for season 3.
5. Rihanna - "Where Have You Been:" Don't like this at all sad.gif
4. One Direction - "What Makes You Beautiful:" Super catchy, and I really really liked this at one point in 2012 tongue.gif
b]3. Kelly Clarkson - "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You):"[/b] QUEEN KELLY wub.gif I'm also so glad this became a huge hit for her. The song is great, with a great message grin.gif I really hope this stays the best selling American Idol single, but looks like Home may pass it laughing.gif
2. Nicki Minaj - "Starships:" Such a fun song, and I love it heart.gif I was expecting this to be your #1 tongue.gif So glad this was huge everywhere, always jammed out to this with my friends, the video is pretty cool too haha.gif And loving Nicki as a judge on Idol, although I'm still behind because I have work when it's on pinch.gif
1. The Wanted - "Glad You Came:" I didn't know you like this song so much tongue.gif But it's great, it was a huge hit... and it was the song that received the most radio spins in 2012 thumbsup.gif

- I am glad you love Demi's GYHAB. heart.gif Yay for agreement on her being the best singer of te Disney girls. yes.gif I loved her as a judge on XF so I hope to see her judging on S3.
- I'm still shocked you don't like WHYB. shocked.gif
- Yesss WMYB is definitely catchy and glad you did really like this song. You still should though. bleh.gif
- Yesss Queen Kelly and this amazing song with such a great message. wub.gif heart.gif OMGGG are you serious? Home is about to surpass Stronger as the best selling song by an American Idol alum? noexpression.gif Ugh I just can't.
- LOL everyone was expecting me to have Nicki's Starships at #1. I am not THAT predictable though. giggle.gif Yess this song was so huge and deserved to be such a big hit like it was! I love jamming out to it and the video is super fun. heart.gif Gah I am usually working while Idol is on so I miss some of it too. crying.gif But at least I catch it OnDemand during the weekends.
- Well now you and everyone knows how much I love GYC. bleh.gif Yes this song was sooo massive and I heard it all the time on the radio. I never got sick of it and would always jam out to this. haha.gif

QUOTE(Niki @ Jan 31st 2013, 3:17 PM) *

You should do a Wallist of albums icecream.gif

LOL I only listened to like two albums in 2012 so I don't think it would be a great idea for me to do an albums list. haha.gif

--------------------
bbus16: amber. paola. hayden. nicole. donny. cody. derrick. jocasta. frankie. victoria. zach. brittany. | sytycd11: carly. jessica. serge. jacque. ricky. tanisha. rudy. emilio. teddy. valerie. marcquet.. malene. | bbuk15: christopher. jale. ashleigh. mark. kimberly. zoe. winston. chris. matthew. danielle. toya. | av credit: denise.
+Quote Post
FunkyFrankie
post Feb 2nd 2013, 1:52 AM
Post #704

How funky do you want it?
Group Icon

58. Usher - "Climax:" I don't know this but from what I heard so far, I'm liking it. grin.gif This is much better then the "Scream" crap.
57. LMFAO - "Sexy and I Know It:" I loved this so much when it came out. I agree, this is such a party jam. bobo.gif
56. Young Jeezy - "Leave You Alone" (feat. Ne-Yo): Not familiar with this.
55. Alicia Keys - "Girl on Fire (Inferno Version)" (feat. Nicki Minaj): LOVELOVELOVELOVE. heart.gif This is one of her best singles ever. And the Nicki version is just fantastic.
54. Alex Clare - "Too Close:" It's good, not really a fan of this song though.
53. Taylor Swift - "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together:" I love T-Swift and her songs. heart.gif And this is adorable, there are so many "Nevers" and "Evers", I hope the guy gets her point by now. tongue.gif
52. Neon Trees - "Everybody Talks:" Ew, I can't stand this song.

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
you're always better off with a really good lie.
+Quote Post
FunkyFrankie
post Feb 2nd 2013, 1:59 AM
Post #705

Group Icon

51. One Direction - "One Thing:" AHAHAHA YES, 1D. <333 I love the lyrics in this song, it's sweet and cute.
50. Katy Perry - "Part of Me:" Loved this too. The first line of the song is what days are at work. sleeping.gif
49. Gym Class Heroes - Ass Back Home (feat. Neon Hitch): Don't know this well enough.
48. Chris Brown - "Turn Up the Music:" I feel like I don't hear this enough but I do like it.
47. Bruno Mars - "Locked Out of Heaven:" I love this right now as well. heart.gif
46. Sean Paul - "She Doesn't Mind:" Don't know
45. One Direction - "Live While We're Young:" yayyyyy more 1D. This is just a good jam for the guys. heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
FunkyFrankie
post Feb 2nd 2013, 2:06 AM
Post #706

Group Icon

44. Adele - "Rumour Has It:" I love the sass of this song too. This is one of my favourite of hers. And yeah, I'm surprised that there is no video for it either. sad.gif it would been damn fierce if there was one.
43. Trey Songz - "Heart Attack:" Not familiar with this.
42. Gavin DeGraw - "Not Over You:" I've always heard this song and loved it but I never knew who the artist was. Lol But yeah, Gavin really did it here, this is fantastic from him.
41. Carrie Underwood - "Good Girl:" Carrie does it again. sorcerer.gif However, I do like this but it isn't one of my favourites as her past singles, like I found myself not overly obsessed with it.
40. Ke$ha - "Die Young:" LOVE THIS by her. I'm usually not a fan of most of her singles but this is awesome.
39. Justin Bieber - "Boyfriend:" Same with J-biebz. heart.gif He's gotten a lot better and hotter. fear.gif This song is addicting and I still love it. fear.gif
38. Nicki Minaj - "Pound the Alarm:" This is probably one of the most underrated Nicki singles 'cause I know a lot of people aren't a fan of it but I love it. I love the beat and it such a hot jam, it was one of my summer jams.

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Feb 2nd 2013, 11:48 AM
Post #707

Group Icon

QUOTE(FunkyFrankie @ Feb 2nd 2013, 1:52 AM) *

58. Usher - "Climax:" I don't know this but from what I heard so far, I'm liking it. grin.gif This is much better then the "Scream" crap.
57. LMFAO - "Sexy and I Know It:" I loved this so much when it came out. I agree, this is such a party jam. bobo.gif
56. Young Jeezy - "Leave You Alone" (feat. Ne-Yo): Not familiar with this.
55. Alicia Keys - "Girl on Fire (Inferno Version)" (feat. Nicki Minaj): LOVELOVELOVELOVE. heart.gif This is one of her best singles ever. And the Nicki version is just fantastic.
54. Alex Clare - "Too Close:" It's good, not really a fan of this song though.
53. Taylor Swift - "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together:" I love T-Swift and her songs. heart.gif And this is adorable, there are so many "Nevers" and "Evers", I hope the guy gets her point by now. tongue.gif
52. Neon Trees - "Everybody Talks:" Ew, I can't stand this song.

- Aww yay I am glad you are liking "Climax." It's a really great song. But gah I'm aware of your "Scream" hate. ermm.gif
- Yesss I'm in total agreement with your comments here. bobo.gif
- You should familiarize yourself with LYA though.
- I had no idea you loved Girl on Fire so much but YAYNESS. spaz.gif This makes me happy to hear. grin.gif
- Bummer at not being too fond of "Too Close." sad.gif
- Ahh I knew you would love WANEGBT. LOL if the guy doesn't get the point that Taylor doesn't want to get back together with him then he is clearly clueless. :wacko;
- Booooo you. ermm.gif

QUOTE(FunkyFrankie @ Feb 2nd 2013, 1:59 AM) *

51. One Direction - "One Thing:" AHAHAHA YES, 1D. <333 I love the lyrics in this song, it's sweet and cute.
50. Katy Perry - "Part of Me:" Loved this too. The first line of the song is what days are at work. sleeping.gif
49. Gym Class Heroes - Ass Back Home (feat. Neon Hitch): Don't know this well enough.
48. Chris Brown - "Turn Up the Music:" I feel like I don't hear this enough but I do like it.
47. Bruno Mars - "Locked Out of Heaven:" I love this right now as well. heart.gif
46. Sean Paul - "She Doesn't Mind:" Don't know
45. One Direction - "Live While We're Young:" yayyyyy more 1D. This is just a good jam for the guys. heart.gif

- I knew you loved 1D's One Thing. It's a great and catchy song. yes.gif
- Yay for loving PoM! But gahh your comment on the first sentence. I can understand that. sad.gif
- Familiarize yourself with ABH then. bleh.gif
- Ahhh I can understand your comments on Turn up the Music but yay glad to hear you like it. ;yes:
- ME TOO! wub.gif I'm a wee bit burnt out on it but I still absolutely love LOOH.
- Listen to it. bleh.gif
- Agreed with you on 1D's LWWY here. yes.gif

QUOTE(FunkyFrankie @ Feb 2nd 2013, 2:06 AM) *

44. Adele - "Rumour Has It:" I love the sass of this song too. This is one of my favourite of hers. And yeah, I'm surprised that there is no video for it either. sad.gif it would been damn fierce if there was one.
43. Trey Songz - "Heart Attack:" Not familiar with this.
42. Gavin DeGraw - "Not Over You:" I've always heard this song and loved it but I never knew who the artist was. Lol But yeah, Gavin really did it here, this is fantastic from him.
41. Carrie Underwood - "Good Girl:" Carrie does it again. sorcerer.gif However, I do like this but it isn't one of my favourites as her past singles, like I found myself not overly obsessed with it.
40. Ke$ha - "Die Young:" LOVE THIS by her. I'm usually not a fan of most of her singles but this is awesome.
39. Justin Bieber - "Boyfriend:" Same with J-biebz. heart.gif He's gotten a lot better and hotter. fear.gif This song is addicting and I still love it. fear.gif
38. Nicki Minaj - "Pound the Alarm:" This is probably one of the most underrated Nicki singles 'cause I know a lot of people aren't a fan of it but I love it. I love the beat and it such a hot jam, it was one of my summer jams.

- Ugh a music video to this woulda been so fierce. But yay for this being one of your favorites from her. Never knew that but great opinion. yes.gif
- You should get familiar with Heart Attack. It's a great song. yes.gif
- Ahhh wow really? Well I am glad you get to know that this song is by Gavin DeGraw. I am glad that you love it. haha.gif
- Hmm I understand your comments on Good Girl. I was actually quite obsessed with this song for a bit. It's so fun and fierce. heart.gif
- Yayy I love that you love Die Young. heart.gif I love how you have had a change of heart regarding Ke$ha over the years. I remember when you hated and couldn't stand her. giggle.gif
- But awwww yes I know you have also grown to really like/love Justin Bieber too. haha.gif But yeah I like his newer music a lot more too. Glad you love this song and are addicted to it. It's great. yes.gif
- Aww I never thought of PTA as underrated but I share the same opinion as you b/c I also love this song and think it's a perfect hot summer jam! bobo.gif

Looking forward to seeing more of your comments. heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Feb 2nd 2013, 3:46 PM
Post #708

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Group: Members

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. BB16: Nicole Franzel

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Jan 31st 2013, 9:45 PM) *

-I'm sure it's definitely a great feeling to feel. Yeah meeting each other definitely needs to happen for a relationship to begin.
-Awwww I see. haha.gif
- Hmmm I have no idea? unsure.gif What was this part of you calling and no one answering about again?
- LMAO I bet that they are. lmao.gif

Awww yeah I understand that. We all have our own insecurities about something and various things in life, which is normal. Mhmmm yes we do haha~ Oooh wow really? That's amazing to hear. Glad he's a highlight. grin.gif

- Yeah I can also relate to that too. It's such a sad thing to go through. crying.gif Awwwwww at all of this. So sorry to hear about your loss of two of your grandparents here. crying.gif I lost my grandmother on my mother's side in 2009. sad.gif
- Oooh haha she sounds like my kind of person that can rap along to this song and blast it! bobo.gif
- Oooh alright, cool then! Oooh gosh at those tags. That second one is really harsh. lmao.gif But both are funny.

-He needs to come to America! I will die so happy if he did. By the way he followed me on Twitter a couple of days ago w00tbounce.gif heartbounce.gif
-I was calling in to dedicate a song to him on the radio. It would ring for 5 minutes and then say "your call cannot be completed as dialed". Really annoying.

Someone tweeted videos of him performing at one of the shows in Brighton so I'm going to watch and download those videos. People have changed their minds about him after seeing him live. I'm so excited for that.

-I still wear a ring that belonged to my grandma every day. It's a small gold ring that has an amethyst and a tiny diamond. I wear it all the time unless I'm doing something that involves water (swimming, showering or washing my hands) since I'm afraid I'll lose it.
-My sister and I always have fun together. I love watching her sing and dance in our basement since she's a joy to watch.
-I remember one of the #ThingsLongerThanTheWantedsCareer was Liam's haircut (the shaved head). And I'll ask my sister some of the things that are in the other one.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post

36 Pages V « < 34 35 36
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Jul 25th 2014, 10:06 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol