Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

202 Pages V  1 2 3 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Wrestling Thread, Starting fresh
proudnewyorker82
post May 28th 2008, 11:56 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. RS INXS: Marty, RS SN: Toby

With the permission of one of the mods, we are starting a brand new wrestling thread with a clean slate. A place where we come to do what we intend to do, hang out and talk about what we enjoy.

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post May 28th 2008, 11:56 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

ShortstopVM
post May 29th 2008, 12:56 AM
Post #2

Fav. SYTYCD5: Karla Garcia
Fav. SYTYCD7: Lauren Froderman
Fav. MLB: New York Mets

So, how will Vince McMahon giving away $1,000,000 each weeek work out? Will the WWE have some kind of contest/promo or something? unsure.gif

This post has been edited by ShortstopVM: May 29th 2008, 1:04 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
(Thank you to o0itzAnGiE and to Stacey for the blinkies!)
NYG|NYK|NYR|UMD | IPB Image I support KARLA always! | IPB Image | LET'S GO METS
+Quote Post
*Diana
post May 29th 2008, 1:32 AM
Post #3

heart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Blordin_FanGirl
post May 29th 2008, 1:33 AM
Post #4

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI6: JoCAKE

Wow, um I can't believe what happened in the other thread but ok whatever I'll forget about it.

I wonder if there really doing a storyline with Cena and Mickie.....since everyone has been on Mickie's case about it, hopefully shifty.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
*Diana
post May 29th 2008, 1:35 AM
Post #5

What happend?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Lyndz
post May 29th 2008, 7:41 AM
Post #6

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. Person - Adam Copeland

-- TNA Knockout Angelina Love suffered a concussion at Monday's Impact taping, reports prowrestling.NET. One observer believes that she suffered the injury when she took a high cross body block during a match with Roxxi Laveaux. Love was well enough to work last night's Impact tapings, although she didn't wrestle in a match. Love also suffered a concussion in a match with Awesome Kong last February.

EEP! pinch.gif

QUOTE(ShortstopVM @ May 29th 2008, 12:56 AM) *

So, how will Vince McMahon giving away $1,000,000 each weeek work out? Will the WWE have some kind of contest/promo or something? unsure.gif

Can't he just give it us lot and we'll split it? tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Sig: Jordan_Fan
~*My beautiful baby girl arrived 01/22/14. Future Wrestling Fan in the making!*~
+Quote Post
proudnewyorker82
post May 29th 2008, 11:32 AM
Post #7

Apparently Angelina will be fine by Slammiversary.

Diana, it's best that we just forget about what happened, that's why we had to start a new thread, but you can look at the old thread to see what happened.

I thought you all could use a laugh haha.gif

IPB Image

Lol, the beauty of going to other wrestling boards. tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
*Diana
post May 29th 2008, 11:57 AM
Post #8

Ok, I'm sorry for asking!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
proudnewyorker82
post May 29th 2008, 11:59 AM
Post #9

Oh no honey don't feel bad! flowers.gif I was just saying that what happened yesterday is finally over....we don't want to bring it back unsure.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
*Diana
post May 29th 2008, 12:03 PM
Post #10

Yup, I understand! your blend is love! Nattie wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Monk
post May 29th 2008, 1:07 PM
Post #11

David Cook's #1 Fanboy

Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. AI7: Carly Smithson

Im new here-to this thread. But I love wrestlng too!

I'm Thomas bye1.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
proudnewyorker82
post May 29th 2008, 1:10 PM
Post #12

QUOTE(ISupportJordin! @ May 29th 2008, 1:03 PM) *

Yup, I understand! your blend is love! Nattie wub.gif

Thank you honey! huggy.gif Yup Nattie is heart.gif she is the queen of all the divas cool.gif

QUOTE(Monk @ May 29th 2008, 2:07 PM) *

Im new here-to this thread. But I love wrestlng too!

I'm Thomas bye1.gif

Welcome Thomas! happy.gif bye1.gif Glad to have you aboard.

See we start new and already we get more new faces original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Monk
post May 29th 2008, 1:18 PM
Post #13

David Cook's #1 Fanboy

QUOTE(proudnewyorker82 @ May 29th 2008, 1:10 PM) *

Welcome Thomas! happy.gif bye1.gif Glad to have you aboard.

See we start new and already we get more new faces original.gif

Hi, I was so surprised to see a thread about wrestling here!

I'm glad you made another one! huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Diana
post May 29th 2008, 1:24 PM
Post #14

QUOTE(proudnewyorker82 @ May 29th 2008, 12:10 PM) *

Thank you honey! huggy.gif Yup Nattie is heart.gif she is the queen of all the divas cool.gif

Word heart.gif Shes acually training Eve Torres spaz.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
marquise'
post May 29th 2008, 1:26 PM
Post #15

Fav. AI6: Melinda Doolittle
Fav. Fav: Leona Lewis

I really like Nattie! She's a little rough and I love it! I want to see how she does against Beth! That would be awesome!

I just read an interview Scott Steiner (one that boils my biscuits!! God I don't like him!) and he really does not like WWE and Trips, Shawn and Naitch! I don't know who to believe. He had some valid points though.

I'll try and find a link to the website.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Monk
post May 29th 2008, 1:41 PM
Post #16

David Cook's #1 Fanboy

QUOTE(marquise' @ May 29th 2008, 1:26 PM) *

I really like Nattie! She's a little rough and I love it! I want to see how she does against Beth! That would be awesome!

I just read an interview Scott Steiner (one that boils my biscuits!! God I don't like him!) and he really does not like WWE and Trips, Shawn and Naitch! I don't know who to believe. He had some valid points though.

ph34rwave.gif I sort of still like Scotty

--------------------
+Quote Post
marquise'
post May 29th 2008, 1:52 PM
Post #17

Fav. AI6: Melinda Doolittle
Fav. Fav: Leona Lewis

Ugh! He annoys so much. I sorta wish he would go away. But, whatever floats your boat.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lyndz
post May 29th 2008, 2:04 PM
Post #18

Fav. Person - Adam Copeland

I hate Steiner, he's so pumped with steroids his head's going to explode one day.

Maria, that pic of the 'mill' is too funny! haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Sig: Jordan_Fan
~*My beautiful baby girl arrived 01/22/14. Future Wrestling Fan in the making!*~
+Quote Post
proudnewyorker82
post May 29th 2008, 2:53 PM
Post #19

QUOTE(Monk @ May 29th 2008, 2:18 PM) *

Hi, I was so surprised to see a thread about wrestling here!

I'm glad you made another one! huggy.gif

huggy.gif Thanks happy.gif We actually used to have a really big wrestling thread up until last night, we were close to reaching our 300th page, it was a thread that went on for 3 years, but sometimes I guess in a weird way some things happen for a reason because I think it's a good idea that we started a new thread with a fresh start.

QUOTE(ISupportJordin! @ May 29th 2008, 2:24 PM) *

Word heart.gif Shes acually training Eve Torres spaz.gif

w00t.gif Wow! That's awesome! Eve is really lucky, I really look forward to seeing how she does with her training.

QUOTE(marquise' @ May 29th 2008, 2:26 PM) *

Nattie is AWESOME! Her and Beth are the 2 dominant ones, the other divas don't even compare.

The stuff Steiner said was an article from the Baltimore Sun, I'm not a Scott mark or anything like that, but I don't really hate him either, like you said, he does make some valid points. He doesn't say things that other wrestlers haven't already said, and even though I'm a Shawn Michaels fan, that story about him crying like a little girl was HILARIOUS! roll.gif

QUOTE(Lyndz @ May 29th 2008, 3:04 PM) *

I hate Steiner, he's so pumped with steroids his head's going to explode one day.

Maria, that pic of the 'mill' is too funny! haha.gif

That was courtesy of our boy Breffni @ CJ cool.gif

I also want to remind everyone that Ace Young is going to be on TNA iMPACT tonight, and also at Slammiversary. At Slammiversary I think he's doing exactly what I thought he would, he's going to be the wedding singer for Black Machismo and SoCal Val's wedding, but they didn't say what Ace is going to be doing tonight.

This post has been edited by proudnewyorker82: May 29th 2008, 3:01 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
proudnewyorker82
post May 29th 2008, 3:15 PM
Post #20

FINALLY! Diana Hart has said what I've been saying all along

Back when JBL totally buried DH Smith at the expense of the late Bulldog....I thought that was uncalled for, and that I was frustrated at just how much they are punishing him for a first offense (even wrote an angry blog about it, lol), but now his mama finally speaks up, and the rest of the article is a good read too!

Thanks to Monday Night Mayhem for the following:

Diana was welcomed back to Monday Night Mayhem for the first time in well over one year, and since Diana's initial Mayhem appearance the night after WrestleMania 23, she has become one of The Mayhem's official MySpace columnists. Her latest blog about her trip to this year's "Showcase Of The Immortals" & the WWE Hall Of Fame Ceremonies is now available at www.MySpace.com/MondayNightMayhem. While there, please feel free to friend request the show. In addition, check out Diana's official MySpace page at www.MySpace.com/DianaHartSmith.

Diana said that she is doing very well, despite the "pissy stuff with D.H." that many fans around the world have seen with her son & WWE RAW superstar, Harry Smith. On a positive note, she believes that her family is stronger than that to let them down and put them in bad spirits. She celebrated Mother's Day with Harry, her daughter (Georgia), & her sister (Allison). The family was going to be remembering & honoring the memory of Diana's late husband, "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith, on the sixth anniversary of his passing this month.

This month the wrestling world also remembers the passing of Diana's brother, Owen Hart. With regards to both Davey & Owen, she wanted to let the fans know that despite the trials & tribulations her family has endured and even though it has been a rough past ten years for the Harts (including the passing of her parents: Stu & Helen), she thinks about the both them "often & everyday...very fondly." Diana dreams about them a lot and feels their presence on a daily basis.

Diana wished to go on record about her feelings regarding WWE superstar, John Bradshaw Layfield "shooting" on her son a few weeks back on Monday Night RAW @ The Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Diana described Layfield's remarks to Harry (how his father, his family & not even God could save him from the beating he was going to take in their match) as a "cheap shot," and does feel to an extent that Harry was "raped & pillaged" before the audience. She honestly would love to see someone with the character of her late husband, brother, or father be in the locker room of the WWE today that would have been willing to set the record straight in the process after that happened. She is surprised that he has not received the push that not only she thinks he deserves, but Harry's fans believe he deserves now.

On the topic of both Owen & Davey possibly going into the WWE Hall Of Fame, Diana hopes they both do soon, and in fact, she thought that Davey was going to go in as part of this year's class. She would love to see them both forever enshrined. Diana believes though that Owen's widow, Martha, may put up some resistance about that though, but at the same time, she does not know whether or not she can stop the WWE from honoring Owen. She thinks it would be nice to see Owen's two children, Oje & Athena, see their father receive the praise from his peers. And after spending some recent time within the past year or so with Davey's father (for the first time in many years), she would absolutely embrace Davey going into the WWE HOF -- especially if his father could be there to see the night.

Mosh & Blade switched gears, and asked Diana about her comments about the WWE Wellness Policy & whether or not the strides they have taken have been enough, or if more needs to be done. She thoroughly believes the WWE "is trying," but "they might not be trying in all the right ways." She does not worry about Harry or Nattie being on the road, as both of them have seen a lot of things along the way. Diana does not classify herself as "a blind parent" at all whatsoever, but does have some questions about Harry's much talked-about WWE suspension -- which she said was based on an incident from back in October. She is a little surprised that the company waited close to two months to publicize the results of that failed test, and then do something at that point. Based on that, Diana does wonder whether or not the same rules are being applied to everyone."

And there is more in this near 35-minute Mayhem "Sweeps" interview -- including Diana's thoughts & comments on Jim Ross' poignant blog about her brother Owen, how she feels she "lost Davey twice" in her life, the controversy surrounding his passing & his autopsy (including the last time she saw him alive), how she credits the WWE for trying to save Davey's life, as well as the fear of having your spot replaced in today's business. One of the most open individuals to ever appear on airwaves of The Monday Night Mayhem Radio Network is the one & only Diana Hart Smith.

*Don't forget that the official kickoff of "The Summer Of Mayhem 2008" is now underway -- with two, all-new programs to usher in the summertime the best way possible!

www.MondayNightMayhem.com

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

202 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 31st 2014, 5:52 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol