Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

6 Pages V  1 2 3 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HP7: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows thread, all speculations, theories, opinions, news etc.
Ashley
post Apr 3rd 2007, 11:29 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI12: Kree Harrison

Any HP fans can't wait for this book to be out soon? w00twave.gif

There has been so many theories floating around on the internet...
Is Harry a horcrux? Will he die in the 7th book? Is Snape on the good side or bad side? What's the secret about Lily Potter? etc....

What do you guys think will happen?

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Apr 3rd 2007, 11:29 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

mariami
post Apr 3rd 2007, 3:09 PM
Post #2

Fav. SYTYCD 7: Kent Boyd

I.love.you heart.gif

KK. I can't freaking wait for this book. Know how it's released July 21st? Well, I'm getting it 2 weeks after that noexpression.gif So I'm praying that my mom and dad don't go to europe so that I can go on my July vacations to the US (my mom promised! so yeah) and I can buy it there!

I honestly have no idea what is going to happen, but thanks to the cover arts, I think it's safe to say the locket will play an important role in the book.

108 days!

This post has been edited by mariami: Apr 3rd 2007, 3:17 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Jordan-N-Torifan
post Apr 3rd 2007, 3:44 PM
Post #3

Fav. AI7: Michael Johns
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI11: Hollie Cavanagh

Can't wait!!! I bought a book for like $5 with all this stuff the people at Mugglenet think are gonna happen in book 7. thumbsup.gif

--------------------

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
RIP Cory Monteith. | My Disney Tumblr.
+Quote Post
~*Dawnie*~
post Apr 3rd 2007, 3:55 PM
Post #4

w00t.gif w00t.gif

I cannot wait for this book... heart.gif

--------------------
i heard you were a wild one.

+Quote Post
pink-ebonette
post Apr 3rd 2007, 4:01 PM
Post #5

Fav. fandom: Harry Potter

spaz.gif

Okay so I don't think Harry's going to die, I just don't think she'd do that to us. Because it'd just be weird and depressing ... and this is a childrens' book. Also evil prevailing over good? Uh uh.

I have no idea what side Snape is on but I'm still mad at him.

--------------------

ox Mina. <3 5H
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Jordan-N-Torifan
post Apr 3rd 2007, 4:06 PM
Post #6

I think Snape's good. thumbsup.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mariami
post Apr 3rd 2007, 4:11 PM
Post #7

QUOTE(pink-ebonette @ Apr 3rd 2007, 4:01 PM) *

spaz.gif

Okay so I don't think Harry's going to die, I just don't think she'd do that to us. Because it'd just be weird and depressing ... and this is a childrens' book. Also evil prevailing over good? Uh uh.

I have no idea what side Snape is on but I'm still mad at him.

Ok, first of all, Harry dying doesn't mean that evil will win over good. In so many stories we see the heroes sacrificing themselves for a greater good, so it's not TOTALLY impossible that Harry could die. I mean, we all pretty much know Voldy is gonna die this book, and that the good side is gonna win, but at what cost?

Now that I said that, I really don't think (or want) Harry is going to die, but for completely different reasons. I mean, the guy doesn't want to be famous, he doesn't want to be remembered, so dying heroically is probably not his goal in life. Besides, he has suffered so much his whole life, he deserves to have a happy ending, and marry Ginny and have many many red haired babies wub.gif

Yeah, I'm still mad at Snape too haha.gif But I do believe he's good. I read a really good theory about Felix Felicis that convinced me that he was good grin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Jordan-N-Torifan
post Apr 3rd 2007, 4:15 PM
Post #8

QUOTE(mariami @ Apr 3rd 2007, 4:11 PM) *

Ok, first of all, Harry dying doesn't mean that evil will win over good. In so many stories we see the heroes sacrificing themselves for a greater good, so it's not TOTALLY impossible that Harry could die. I mean, we all pretty much know Voldy is gonna die this book, and that the good side is gonna win, but at what cost?

Now that I said that, I really don't think (or want) Harry is going to die, but for completely different reasons. I mean, the guy doesn't want to be famous, he doesn't want to be remembered, so dying heroically is probably not his goal in life. Besides, he has suffered so much his whole life, he deserves to have a happy ending, and marry Ginny and have many many red haired babies wub.gif

Yeah, I'm still mad at Snape too haha.gif But I do believe he's good. I read a really good theory about Felix Felicis that convinced me that he was good grin.gif

Where?!! I wanna read.

--------------------

+Quote Post
~*Dawnie*~
post Apr 3rd 2007, 4:29 PM
Post #9

QUOTE(mariami @ Apr 3rd 2007, 10:11 PM) *

I [sort of] agree with you. I think Harry will live, but on the off chance that he dies, it'll some how still be turned round to be a happy ending...? unsure.gif I dunno.

I'm still mad at Snape, too. I think veryyyy deep inside he probably is good, and there's just a lot of explaining that has to be done revolving around him, that will all become clear in this book.

Oh yeah, and I want to read that theory, too!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mariami
post Apr 3rd 2007, 4:31 PM
Post #10

Well, it's an aditorial, I think we've discussed this before, but I'm not sure. Oh well...

http://www.mugglenet.com/editorials/editor...-bwoell01.shtml

I mean, it just makes sense. At least it does to me haha.gif

This post has been edited by mariami: Apr 3rd 2007, 4:31 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Armondi
post Apr 3rd 2007, 4:37 PM
Post #11

I think both Voldie and Harry will die. Like a whole in order for one to be defeated, the other needs to sacrifice himself kind of thing.

--------------------
+Quote Post
~*Dawnie*~
post Apr 3rd 2007, 4:38 PM
Post #12

QUOTE(mariami @ Apr 3rd 2007, 10:31 PM) *

Well, it's an aditorial, I think we've discussed this before, but I'm not sure. Oh well...

http://www.mugglenet.com/editorials/editor...-bwoell01.shtml
I mean, it just makes sense. At least it does to me haha.gif

I liked what I read.

Yeah, he's innocent. I'm sure of it. yes.gif

...but I still hate him immensly.

--------------------

+Quote Post
pink-ebonette
post Apr 3rd 2007, 4:55 PM
Post #13

Fav. fandom: Harry Potter

QUOTE(mariami @ Apr 3rd 2007, 5:11 PM) *

Well yes, that's true of course. But to me it would just be so ... ugh ... just ... well I dunno, even if Harry died heroically I wouldn't feel great about that. The guy deserves to live. laughing.gif Ever since he was eleven he's had to go through all this Voldemort crapola and in the end he dies for it? sad.gif I want him to have a normal life with Ginny after all this, like you said. grin.gif
QUOTE(~*Dawnie*~ @ Apr 3rd 2007, 5:29 PM) *

I [sort of] agree with you. I think Harry will live, but on the off chance that he dies, it'll some how still be turned round to be a happy ending...? unsure.gif I dunno.

Even if she tries to make it as happy an ending as possible, if Harry dies it will still be depressing. crying.gif At least for me.

--------------------

ox Mina. <3 5H
IPB Image
+Quote Post
cLaYcRaZy919
post Apr 3rd 2007, 5:06 PM
Post #14

Gah...if Harry dies... crying.gif

What I'm more afraid of is that she'll kill off Hermione or Ron or somebody. no.gif

I'm gonna buy the book at the airport, since I'm leaving my vacation the day it comes out. Which means I won't get to go to a midnight release party, but I'll live. laughing.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Future Idol
post Apr 3rd 2007, 5:24 PM
Post #15

Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI7: Brooke White
Fav. AI8: Allison Iraheta

http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=490167

--------------------
"if I could I'd take hold of myself; pull me out of this living hell"
IPB Image
thanks ralph
+Quote Post
~*Dawnie*~
post Apr 3rd 2007, 5:31 PM
Post #16

QUOTE(pink-ebonette @ Apr 3rd 2007, 10:55 PM) *

Well yes, that's true of course. But to me it would just be so ... ugh ... just ... well I dunno, even if Harry died heroically I wouldn't feel great about that. The guy deserves to live. laughing.gif Ever since he was eleven he's had to go through all this Voldemort crapola and in the end he dies for it? sad.gif I want him to have a normal life with Ginny after all this, like you said. grin.gif

Even if she tries to make it as happy an ending as possible, if Harry dies it will still be depressing. crying.gif At least for me.

Ah, definitely. But IMO it would be even more depressing if he dies in a cruel, horrible way. But I'm pretty sure that won't happen, since, you know, it's a children's book. And that would just be mean.

--------------------

+Quote Post
cLaYcRaZy919
post Apr 3rd 2007, 5:48 PM
Post #17

What if Malfoy put Snape under the Imperius Curse, which is how/why he killed Dumbledore? Is that possible? huh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Starry_Night
post Apr 3rd 2007, 5:56 PM
Post #18

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. CI5: Carly Rae Jepsen
Fav. Band: Coldplay

I'm so excited for book 7. thumbsup.gif

No, i don't think harry will die. tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Taylor*
post Apr 3rd 2007, 6:57 PM
Post #19

Fav. AI6: Blake Lewis
Fav. AI5: Taylor Hicks

I can't wait for the book! But I have to get it afterwards cause I'll be in South Africa. sad.gif There are so many theories floating around I don't know what to think anymore. I think my brain will explode. haha.gif

--------------------
February 2-3, 2008: I take Ivan and Travis's classes at the Nuvo dance convention!!
+Quote Post
mariami
post Apr 3rd 2007, 7:21 PM
Post #20

QUOTE(Taylor* @ Apr 3rd 2007, 6:57 PM) *

I can't wait for the book! But I have to get it afterwards cause I'll be in South Africa. sad.gif There are so many theories floating around I don't know what to think anymore. I think my brain will explode. haha.gif

Aw, that sucks!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

6 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Apr 24th 2014, 5:08 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol