Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

15 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2010-08-20 Cohasset, MA, South Shore Music Circus, ALL news, tweets, vids, reviews to be posted in RED pls
Tiki'srose
post Aug 20th 2010, 2:40 PM
Post #41

Group: Members

Just a reminder about our cookies & bakers. original.gif

Someone last night posted Madam's real names, lst & last on the chat while it was baking. This to me and unless I am wrong is a no.gif no.gif or at least I think it should be. There are too many crazies on the net these days. JMO though! original.gif

There was also a troll on that chat so be extra careful giving out cookies. flowers.gif

This post has been edited by Tiki'srose: Aug 20th 2010, 2:41 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Aug 20th 2010, 2:40 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

madamimadam
post Aug 20th 2010, 2:53 PM
Post #42

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

TerranceDlibra Let's do this rotating circle of LOVE circus show again tonight. I'm ready for ya this time! Hahaha!
14 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

Adamlambert Just visited Children's Hospital in Boston. Good reminder to appreciate life's value. Those kids have such incredible spirits in the face of illness. I'm inspired.

SashaMallory funny how a jog on the beach can quickly turn into laying down eating chicken fingers and fries on the beach o.0 jaysus
about 2 hours ago via web

TerranceDlibra should be at the beach with @sashamallory and Brooke but i am just waking up. maybe ill try to pull it together and get out there before 2.
about 3 hours ago via web

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Aug 20th 2010, 2:59 PM
Post #43

Group Icon

QUOTE(Tiki'srose @ Aug 20th 2010, 3:40 PM) *

Someone last night posted Madam's real names, lst & last on the chat while it was baking. This to me and unless I am wrong is a no.gif no.gif or at least I think it should be. There are too many crazies on the net these days. JMO though! original.gif

There was also a troll on that chat so be extra careful giving out cookies. flowers.gif

Are you serious? That's a big NO-NO guys. Please don't post my real name (especially last)!

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
Tiki'srose
post Aug 20th 2010, 3:08 PM
Post #44

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Aug 20th 2010, 3:59 PM) *

Are you serious? That's a big NO-NO guys. Please don't post my real name (especially last)!

Yes, unfortunately I am, and the worst part is it was one of our Skanks. I won't mention the name as they will know who they are and hopefully won't do it again. That is why I did the post and as a reminder to everyone else. original.gif

This post has been edited by Tiki'srose: Aug 20th 2010, 3:09 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Silvia
post Aug 20th 2010, 3:09 PM
Post #45

Fav. Steven Tyler

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Aug 20th 2010, 2:59 PM) *

See why it's good that I call you madam and mama? icecream.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
vistadiva
post Aug 20th 2010, 3:17 PM
Post #46

Group: NX Subscribers

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. "It ain't that deep"

QUOTE(Tiki'srose @ Aug 20th 2010, 2:42 PM) *

thumbsup.gif What a wonderful way to start the day! Thank you Vista. huggy.gif

Hope you and Madam have a fab night and also everyone else who is going. grin.gif

WISH I were going...nope, I'll be here tonight....Madam & I are going to Albany on Monday.

QUOTE(glitterluvu @ Aug 20th 2010, 3:25 PM) *

OMG!!!! w00t.gif Please can someone help me make this my avi ????? huggy.gif Someone helped me do the one I have now - I"m sure I know that person now but I don't remember who it was! sad.gif

Terry...

I think you just need to right click & save...then import the picture into a prograsm like Microsoft picture Manager (or any photo program that allows you to resize)..resize it there, save it and them import it into IDF profile.

Let me see if I can do it for you...

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Tiki'srose
post Aug 20th 2010, 3:19 PM
Post #47

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Aug 20th 2010, 3:59 PM) *

I'm sorry Madam, I should have posted it last night, but I had trouble getting bakers to close, and by the time I got back to the forum, I was so frustrated what with all the hassle, that it slipped my mind. blushing.gif

I would have posted it earlier, but thought I would wait until we got a couple of pages in and hoped that the others would see this. It is not my intention to get anyone in trouble, just to prevent future trouble. flowers.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
vistadiva
post Aug 20th 2010, 3:21 PM
Post #48

QUOTE(Tiki'srose @ Aug 20th 2010, 3:40 PM) *

Tiki srose

Thanks for bringing this up....we can't stress how important it is that anything to do with cookies or bakers MUST be kept in confidence. The slightest misstep can ruin it for everyone...and cause our very generous bakers to lose their internet site.

PLEASE, PLEASE guard this information as if it were your own medical records!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tiki'srose
post Aug 20th 2010, 3:30 PM
Post #49

Oops! Sorry for my error Vista, thought you were going tonight. duh.gif

I hope you don't mind but I changed my avi to the picture you posted the other day. Why.....because I just couldn't help myself. devil.gif I just loved that picture and just couldn't stop looking at it. icecream.gif

Of course, you will probably post another one in the future that will do the same thing, and I will have to change it again. grin.gif Oh well, I am an Aquarian and we do get bored and have to change things up all the time. haha.gif haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
vistadiva
post Aug 20th 2010, 3:38 PM
Post #50

QUOTE(Tiki'srose @ Aug 20th 2010, 4:30 PM) *

Oops! Sorry for my error Vista, thought you were going tonight. duh.gif

I hope you don't mind but I changed my avi to the picture you posted the other day. Why.....because I just couldn't help myself. devil.gif I just loved that picture and just couldn't stop looking at it. icecream.gif

Of course, you will probably post another one in the future that will do the same thing, and I will have to change it again. grin.gif Oh well, I am an Aquarian and we do get bored and have to change things up all the time. haha.gif haha.gif

I change mine all the time....have fun! After all, Adam is always changing things up haha.gif haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
sealuv
post Aug 20th 2010, 3:40 PM
Post #51

Vista....thank you for passing on the delicious munchies for tonite. I also want to thank all of you wonderful Skanks who are the CORE of these evening threads. Besides being so skanky with your wit and observations....your "lightening" speed on posting the twats, vids and pics truly ROCKS!!! Luv you guys. wub.gif

--------------------
2015 IS GONNA BE ..... NUTS...MAC..'ADAM'..IA NUTS!
+Quote Post
Tiki'srose
post Aug 20th 2010, 3:42 PM
Post #52

QUOTE(vistadiva @ Aug 20th 2010, 4:17 PM) *

WISH I were going...nope, I'll be here tonight....Madam & I are going to Albany on Monday.
Terry...

I think you just need to right click & save...then import the picture into a prograsm like Microsoft picture Manager (or any photo program that allows you to resize)..resize it there, save it and them import it into IDF profile.

Let me see if I can do it for you...

Vista...Here you are, and hope this helps.

Right click and save picture to whatever program stores your picture
Edit Avatar......Click on browse under Upload new image from computer
Click on picture then click on open bottom right had corner
Click Update Avatar and it will resize it for you automatically.

Must mention that I have Vista, but I imagine it works with XP, and others the same way. flowers.gif

This post has been edited by Tiki'srose: Aug 20th 2010, 3:44 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
vistadiva
post Aug 20th 2010, 3:46 PM
Post #53

rainbowmissy Time to upload my pics & vids from last night. original.gif
3 minutes ago via web

She has pix & vids....she might get a redemption!!

QUOTE(Tiki'srose @ Aug 20th 2010, 4:42 PM) *

QUOTE(Tiki'srose @ Aug 20th 2010, 4:42 PM) *

Vista...Here you are, and hope this helps.

Right click and save picture to whatever program stores your picture
Edit Avatar......Click on browse under Upload new image from computer
Click on picture the click on open bottom right had corner
Click Update Avatar and it will resize it for you automatically.

Must mention that I have Vista, but I imagine it works with XP, and others the same way. flowers.gif

I knew about that...but sometimes if the pix is too large IDF does not resize it...just rejects it. Sometimes it's easier to resize yourself before updating avatar....but thanks!
I resized it for glitterluvu and PM'd it to her.

--------------------
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Aug 20th 2010, 3:51 PM
Post #54

Group Icon

TerranceDlibra Soundcheck in the 2nd circus tent, drinking my smart water. Hydrate hydrate hydrate original.gif http://twitpic.com/2gkfk0
11 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

SashaMallory I gotta stop going for smurf chicks...
17 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

SashaMallory Sound check in a tent day 2... And I have a blue tongue http://twitpic.com/2gkaxl
28 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

I love Sasha!!! roll2.gif

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
Tiki'srose
post Aug 20th 2010, 3:55 PM
Post #55

QUOTE(vistadiva @ Aug 20th 2010, 4:46 PM) *

rainbowmissy Time to upload my pics & vids from last night. original.gif
3 minutes ago via web

She has pix & vids....she might get a redemption!!
I knew about that...but sometimes if the pix is too large IDF does not resize it...just rejects it. Sometimes it's easier to resize yourself before updating avatar....but thanks!
I resized it for glitterluvu and PM'd it to her.

Thank you Vista. I didn't know that. Probably because I haven't chosen a pic that was too large. So I learned something today myself. I was a little confused by your post, so that's why I posted. flowers.gif

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Aug 20th 2010, 4:51 PM) *

TerranceDlibra Soundcheck in the 2nd circus tent, drinking my smart water. Hydrate hydrate hydrate original.gif http://twitpic.com/2gkfk0
11 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

SashaMallory I gotta stop going for smurf chicks...
17 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

SashaMallory Sound check in a tent day 2... And I have a blue tongue http://twitpic.com/2gkaxl
28 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

I love Sasha!!! roll2.gif

Me too! roll.gif

Thanks for the goodies Vista. huggy.gif

This post has been edited by Tiki'srose: Aug 20th 2010, 4:01 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Aug 20th 2010, 3:56 PM
Post #56

QUOTE(fangurl1964 @ Jun 2nd 2010, 6:48 AM) *

I hope to go to this show - I know stubhub still has tickets. One thing anyone going to this show should know - every seat is 50 ft or less away from the stage - that is pretty close no matter where you are sitting!!

The only thing that would suck big time is if they didn't revolve the stage and you ended up behind it.... but somehow I doubt Adam would deprive his fans like that haha.gif

No he would not and did not last night...
Do check out some of the vids from last night. Whether or not the stage was moving..Adam and all the guys were, making certain that all of the audience got to see them...such sweeties and seasoned professionals who really care about their fans and worked particularly hard last night to accommodate all in that really small venue flowers.gif heart.gif . And one of the big bonuses is we got to see all from so many different angles and points of view yes.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Aug 20th 2010, 4:01 PM
Post #57

Group Icon

I had a wonderful day in Cohasset! I had a great lobster roasted sandwich for lunch... nomnomnom... Then I took a drive around. I must say that Cohasset must be the #1 American city for "car dealers per capita"! And it is a close second in "churches per capita"!

It is a beautiful area, mostly Colonial homes which are mostly perfectly upkept... but the land each has! The land!!!! OMFG! Amazing! Their backyards are absolutely to die for!

Anyhoo, to stay on topic, I drove to the venue and it seems a little more civilized than last night's... paved parking lot... nice area... sides were up (don't know if they will put them down tonight) which would give us more air inside the tent.

Then I spent a couple of hours at the beach watching the ocean... *le sigh* I just LOVE the ocean. I sit there and my biggest concern is whether that next wave will touch some dry sand or not... Also, its pure immensity brings us back to reality. I once read that a man/woman's entire lifetime in comparison to the universe is the equivalent of a grain of sand at the bottom of the ocean... Now imagine how big a 'bad hair day' is... Just sayin'...

OK, off to take a nap, then shower, get dressed up for BB (coz he'll notice!!!), and then off to Circus Tent, Prise Deux!!!!

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
Tiki'srose
post Aug 20th 2010, 4:07 PM
Post #58

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Aug 20th 2010, 5:01 PM) *

I had a wonderful day in Cohasset! I had a great lobster roasted sandwich for lunch... nomnomnom... Then I took a drive around. I must say that Cohasset must be the #1 American city for "car dealers per capita"! And it is a close second in "churches per capita"!

It is a beautiful area, mostly Colonial homes which are mostly perfectly upkept... but the land each has! The land!!!! OMFG! Amazing! Their backyards are absolutely to die for!

Anyhoo, to stay on topic, I drove to the venue and it seems a little more civilized than last night's... paved parking lot... nice area... sides were up (don't know if they will put them down tonight) which would give us more air inside the tent.

Then I spent a couple of hours at the beach watching the ocean... *le sigh* I just LOVE the ocean. I sit there and my biggest concern is whether that next wave will touch some dry sand or not... Also, its pure immensity brings us back to reality. I once read that a man/woman's entire lifetime in comparison to the universe is the equivalent of a grain of sand at the bottom of the ocean... Now imagine how big a 'bad hair day' is... Just sayin'...

OK, off to take a nap, then shower, get dressed up for BB (coz he'll notice!!!), and then off to Circus Tent, Prise Deux!!!!

What a wonderful day you had. Wish I was there too! yes.gif Have a fab time tonight and enjoy every moment. Don't know why I had to say that cause I know you will. haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
glitterluvu
post Aug 20th 2010, 4:34 PM
Post #59

QUOTE(glitterluvu @ Aug 20th 2010, 3:25 PM) *

OMG!!!! w00t.gif Please can someone help me make this my avi ????? huggy.gif Someone helped me do the one I have now - I"m sure I know that person now but I don't remember who it was! sad.gif

Thank you so much Vista for helping me! I could stare at that picture forever !! wub.gif heart.gif wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Aug 20th 2010, 4:54 PM
Post #60

Not sure where I posted this before, but here's the link to the whole article and some bolded parts that I particularly liked...it's always fun to please the locals huggy.gif
http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll...9999/-1/NEWSMAP
IPB Image
Lambert displays showmanship, musical talent at Tent
By Gwenn Friss
[email protected]
August 20, 2010 2:00 AM
HYANNIS – With all the fuss over his leathers and feathers, it's easy to forget that Adam Lambert can sing with a powerful tenderness that is utterly captivating.
Don't get me wrong, impresario P.T. Barnum would have loved this guy.
The whole circus ringmaster entrance, singing “Voodoo” as he pulled invisible strings to manipulate a human marionette and nuzzled a lithe cat-like creature against his legs, was pure Liberace meets Liza Minnelli. And it was just dandy.
Lambert moves with a dancer's sensuality that would get him noticed even if he weren't wearing a feathered top hat and fur-collared coat. (He was.) But, hey, that whole shtick is fun, the dancers are amazing (they have a number with a tribal beat while he's off changing) and Lambert looks terrific in the floor-length and fitted black coat he wears later.
His rendition of Johnny Cash's 1963 classic “Ring of Fire” makes you realize if Cash was trying to escape hell, Lambert is just visiting in this version – a powerhouse that shows off his range and falsetto. You can picture him dancing up those notes.
But it was when he pulled off the costumes and settled on a stool for “Whataya Want From Me?” that Lambert reminded the 2,300 people at the sold-out Cape Cod Melody Tent last night why he should have won the 2009 season of American Idol. He finds at least a dozen vocal phrasings that all convey a man trying to make a relationship work.
In “Aftermath,” which he co-wrote for the CD “For Your Entertainment,” Lambert sings about caring for someone in a song that both shows the high end of his vocal range and sounds like a lullaby.
With thanks to all the powers that be, the vocal-instrumental mix was terrific all evening long. Not only for Lambert and his musicians, but for the two bands that preceded him....

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

15 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 82 Time is now: Oct 21st 2014, 1:24 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol