Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kristy's boards
Virginiaidol
post Jul 28th 2008, 9:13 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. Judge: Paula Abdul
Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. SYTYCD

Does Kristy have an official myspace and are there any other boards that her fans visit? Thanks.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jul 28th 2008, 9:13 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

differentlife
post Jul 28th 2008, 11:04 PM
Post #2

QUOTE(Virginiaidol @ Jul 28th 2008, 7:13 PM) *

Does Kristy have an official myspace and are there any other boards that her fans visit? Thanks.

Her official music myspace is still under construction
http://www.myspace.com/kristyleecook

I can't believe her label is taking so long. I guess it'll be that much sweeter after a long wait!

There's the official boards. That one is the busiest. I lurk there but I don't like posting cause they're way too strict about media, and media makes up a lot of what I do. laughing.gif fear.gif Hopefully the posters there can come here every so often and drop a line.

The other main board I know about is http://kristy-boards.com. If you want the highest quality Idol media stud.gif, that's the place to go. But it's even quieter there than here. Once the official boards get rid of the individual contestant forums, I think the plan is for the posters there to go to kristy-boards.

I think you'll find the online fanbase isn't that big. But one-on-one, they'll match up with any other fanbase in dedication. tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Virginiaidol
post Aug 7th 2008, 4:00 PM
Post #3

Fav. Judge: Paula Abdul
Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. SYTYCD

Thanks! Online boards aren't the most important. (might even be better to avoid all the drama like some idols! ha) She has worldwide name recognition and her single is great. Carrie won over most of her fans after idol with her voice and music. She's going to do great. Tons of fans of other idols are going to support her too.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 24th 2014, 9:48 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol