Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

331 Pages V « < 329 330 331   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jasiele Love - Oh Loh!, one of the happiest dreads on earth!
midnytgirl
post Jan 16th 2010, 12:47 PM
Post #6601

Group: Members

Fav. AI8: Danny Gokey
Fav. ramiele malubay & jason castro

QUOTE(Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life @ Nov 3rd 2009, 12:37 AM) *

R.I.P., Jasiele. Now that Jason's engaged to Mandy, Jasiele can never be. sad.gif

Amen to that! Jason has already married her.. no.gif no.gif

R.I.P. JASIELE. sad.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jan 16th 2010, 12:47 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

ridunkulous
post Apr 6th 2010, 9:17 AM
Post #6602

Okay, it's been soooooooooooooooooooo long a time since I've been here. Well, I believe "..all things work together for good to them that love God..." I'm quite happy now that Jasiele did not end up in a marital union..haha! I guess Jason and Mandy deserve each other..( If you know what I mean)..LOL! I still love Ramiele, no matter what... at least she's real, genuine..what you see is what you get type of person...not like..well, yeah. Jason Castro whom I've actually met personally in several of my travels abroad, is.not.worth.supporting. Sorry to say this, coz it might cause m.i.s.e.r.y. to his fans...BUT, truth is, JC ONLY wants your MONEY. Yeah. The guy is FAKE! He smiles as if he is genuinely friendly and happy to meet you. But behind the "lovely" face is a shitful of materialistic goals! Ok, fine, it's the music business, I know. But how fake could a person get? Smiles in front of you, smirks behind you. Well, I'm writing this in front of the gorgeous Swiss Alps amidst the serenity of the great Lake Geneva..and my peace is intact as I express this..Well, yeah, he just had the "Asian" tour (read 2 countries)..I've met him both in Singapore and Manila. Of course he tweeted how he likes Sing! It's a beautiful, clean country..but sadly many of the people there are not too happy. Most do not bother to smile..and they just go about their work like robots...I've heard some of his Filipino fans are not "too happy" about him not bothering even to tweet a single word about his visit there..I feel sad for the Filipino fans coz they geuinely like the guy and really, really were very happy to see him..BUT, this dreaded guy doesn't really care! He just went about his business of singing and counting how much (read MONEY) support he got/gets there. Ok. I bought his songs but I've totally stopped listening to them ( bad investment )..and no plans here of any future purchase..(I'd rather buy Andrew Garcia music anytime)! I'm done with the dreaded guy. My only advise to people...stop being mesmerized by his looks. He is a type of addiction that is worse than heroin or cocaine. He will rip you off.. and leave you dead, in time.. and he even calls himself a Christian. This is the most incongruous claim I've ever heard from him! PEACE. original.gif

This post has been edited by ridunkulous: Apr 6th 2010, 9:24 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
memyselfandi
post Apr 30th 2010, 12:53 PM
Post #6603

QUOTE(ridunkulous @ Apr 6th 2010, 8:17 AM) *

Okay, it's been soooooooooooooooooooo long a time since I've been here. Well, I believe "..all things work together for good to them that love God..." I'm quite happy now that Jasiele did not end up in a marital union..haha! I guess Jason and Mandy deserve each other..( If you know what I mean)..LOL! I still love Ramiele, no matter what... at least she's real, genuine..what you see is what you get type of person...not like..well, yeah. Jason Castro whom I've actually met personally in several of my travels abroad, is.not.worth.supporting. Sorry to say this, coz it might cause m.i.s.e.r.y. to his fans...BUT, truth is, JC ONLY wants your MONEY. Yeah. The guy is FAKE! He smiles as if he is genuinely friendly and happy to meet you. But behind the "lovely" face is a shitful of materialistic goals! Ok, fine, it's the music business, I know. But how fake could a person get? Smiles in front of you, smirks behind you. Well, I'm writing this in front of the gorgeous Swiss Alps amidst the serenity of the great Lake Geneva..and my peace is intact as I express this..Well, yeah, he just had the "Asian" tour (read 2 countries)..I've met him both in Singapore and Manila. Of course he tweeted how he likes Sing! It's a beautiful, clean country..but sadly many of the people there are not too happy. Most do not bother to smile..and they just go about their work like robots...I've heard some of his Filipino fans are not "too happy" about him not bothering even to tweet a single word about his visit there..I feel sad for the Filipino fans coz they geuinely like the guy and really, really were very happy to see him..BUT, this dreaded guy doesn't really care! He just went about his business of singing and counting how much (read MONEY) support he got/gets there. Ok. I bought his songs but I've totally stopped listening to them ( bad investment )..and no plans here of any future purchase..(I'd rather buy Andrew Garcia music anytime)! I'm done with the dreaded guy. My only advise to people...stop being mesmerized by his looks. He is a type of addiction that is worse than heroin or cocaine. He will rip you off.. and leave you dead, in time.. and he even calls himself a Christian. This is the most incongruous claim I've ever heard from him! PEACE. original.gif

Um...OK...wow...well, I haven't been here in quite awhile. Quite frankly, I'm not really much of a Jasiele shipper these days and I doubt anyone else will ever really post here after me because everyone has since moved on to other things in their lives. However, after reading your post, Ridunk, I felt I had get a few things off my chest:

1. If you dislike Jason now, why the hell would you post this in the Ramiele section in the Jasiele thread? If you've got a bone to pick with Jason, why not post this in the designated place? You new dislike of Jason has nothing to do with Ramiele.

2. Do you have any proof of Jason being money-hungry? Have you seen all the charities he gives his money and time to? I believe the rest of his family are a bit greedy (namely his attention-seeking stage-mom Betsy) but not so much him. I think you've probably been hanging around VFTW too damn long. rolleyes.gif

That's it. And based on your posts about God and whatever, you should have some nerve calling yourself a Christian. Whatever. Have a good time tarding over Andrew Garcia. You'll probably start slandering him, too when you get bored of him. Good day.

--------------------
+Quote Post

331 Pages V « < 329 330 331
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Apr 23rd 2014, 3:22 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol