Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

1006 Pages V « < 773 774 775 776 777 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SS Sauli
BHS9697
post Feb 18th 2012, 1:06 PM
Post #15481

Group: Members

QUOTE(Ame @ Feb 18th 2012, 8:04 PM) *

OMG!!! I've read ADAM TO WED in 45 minutes. Someone here needs a psychiatrist haha.gif

LMFAO roll2.gif roll2.gif roll2.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
- Signature created by ♥JM♥
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 18th 2012, 1:06 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

fab21122012
post Feb 18th 2012, 1:21 PM
Post #15482

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

So if someone knows better, do u know that will Adam be as a guest on the show, which means he would travel to Finland to do the interview(!!!!)... And that means also Sauli might travel here(!!!!)... I haven't wached that program (45 minuuttia) that much, so I dunno how they deal with the guests.

--------------------
"I know it gets hard sometimes" Oh, Adam
+Quote Post
tmo
post Feb 18th 2012, 2:18 PM
Post #15483

QUOTE(fab21122012 @ Feb 18th 2012, 10:21 AM) *

So if someone knows better, do u know that will Adam be as a guest on the show, which means he would travel to Finland to do the interview(!!!!)... And that means also Sauli might travel here(!!!!)... I haven't wached that program (45 minuuttia) that much, so I dunno how they deal with the guests.

I donīt think he will be as a guest on the program, most likely itīs a phoneinterview! But I can be wrong... and hopefully I am original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
BHS9697
post Feb 18th 2012, 2:22 PM
Post #15484

QUOTE(tmo @ Feb 18th 2012, 9:18 PM) *

I donīt think he will be as a guest on the program, most likely itīs a phoneinterview! But I can be wrong... and hopefully I am original.gif

I believe MTV3 has a correspondent working in the US who could do the interview face to face. Don't know nothing for a fact, though.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
BlueEyedCat
post Feb 18th 2012, 2:37 PM
Post #15485

They could have filmed the interview for 45 minuuttia when Adam was in Europe.

--------------------
My heart's beating faster
I know what I'm after
+Quote Post
MissA
post Feb 18th 2012, 4:15 PM
Post #15486

QUOTE(BlueEyedCat @ Feb 18th 2012, 9:37 PM) *

They could have filmed the interview for 45 minuuttia when Adam was in Europe.

Yes, saw a clip today and I think they interviewed him in Stockholm. It was Ripsa Koskinen-Papunen who interviewed him. original.gif

This post has been edited by MissA: Feb 18th 2012, 4:23 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
tmo
post Feb 18th 2012, 4:25 PM
Post #15487

QUOTE(MissA @ Feb 18th 2012, 1:15 PM) *

Yes, saw a clip today and I think they interviewed him in Stockholm. It was Ripsa Koskinen-Papunen who interviewed him. original.gif

Thatīs nice, much better than a phoneinterview!

--------------------
+Quote Post
salmyakia
post Feb 18th 2012, 4:38 PM
Post #15488

Ripsa asked how much finnish Adam can speak - about 10 words... - and also something about the 'language barrier'.

Wanna guess how many times we hear the words Sauli, finnish, boyfriend, Finland etc.... in that interview whistling.gif wacko.gif

This post has been edited by salmyakia: Feb 18th 2012, 4:41 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Sabine
post Feb 18th 2012, 6:32 PM
Post #15489

Adam Lambert Speaks: What Makes His Boyfriend So Sexy?

What's the sexiest thing about Adam Lambert's boyfriend?
Watch this Top 20 Countdown sneak peek and see the full interview Tuesday at 11PM/10C

http://www.fuse.tv/videos/2012/02/adam-lam...t-his-boyfriend

--------------------
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Feb 18th 2012, 9:39 PM
Post #15490

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

I guess this is a translation for a Sauli blog...

http://fyentertainment.livejournal.com/391...3489#t157783489

here's a rough translation, i'm too lazy to do the whole thing from word to word lol.

He apologies for the failure with Tutka, saying that they went through all the tv shows and news, but nothing got on tape, but at least everyone knows what the weather was like in NYC and that Katri has been sick at home. They'll do a new one next week, hopefully with better luck.

After finishing filming Tutka, he rushed to the airport and was there well on time, 2 1/2h before his flight was supposed to leave. He went to collect his ticket from self service check-in machine, and wondered that why there was no seat number for him. Well he asked some lady about it, who told him to go to the information desk at the gate, and that they would help him. At the desk they told him ( and 25 others) that everyone has a seat, that they'll know them once the plane starts boarding, but that there are some technical problems with their computers etc. but that they shouldn't worry. So he waited for the boarding to begin, and once it started, and everyone with seat had gone in, they started calling people by their names, and what do you know, soon it was only Sauli and some other guy left, and then in the end the guy was also called in and he was left there alone, and the crew told him that the plane was full and there was no seat for him. He says that he was so mad at that point, and that even writing this post is making him rage again.

The crew tried to find him another flights, but there where no straight flight to LA for that day anymore, only ones with layovers. So they booked him for a flight to Minneapolis at 4pm and upgraded him to business class. He was at that point, in terminal 2, and the flight to Minneapolis would be leaving from terminal 3, so he had to change terminals (30min walk) and once he got to his gate, he sees that the flight is delayed by 30mins. At that poins, he was like that's alright, he can still make the connection flight in Minneapolis. Well the flight ended up being delayed for 1h, so he realized that he would never make the connection flight to LA in time. He was then guided back to terminal 2, where another flight would be leaving at 7pm, with a 45min layover in Minneapolis. He finally boarded the plane, only to be stuck on the runaway for hour and half and obviously missing again the connection flight to LA. Once he finally got to Minneapolis, they gave him a room at the airport hotel, but that he was really angry and tired and hungry, the airline didn't give him any food vouchers or compensation for the tickest or anything.

After a couple of hours of sleep, he went back to the airport, went through security and when he got the the gate, was glad to find out that his flight was on time and that he would be getting home, again in business class where he said he took all the advantage from it he could get.

He's planning on never flying with Delta again and writing them a hefty customer feedback.

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
inverse
post Feb 18th 2012, 10:33 PM
Post #15491

^that SUCKS. like, one of the worst airport stories i've heard in a while. i got irritated on his behalf just reading that.

This post has been edited by inverse: Feb 18th 2012, 10:34 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Feb 18th 2012, 11:38 PM
Post #15492

Moominbert translation:

Sauli's IS blog, 2/19/12, translated

DELTA: Don't Ever Leave Terminal Again!!

Finally back in LA – the trip home was a crazy parade of miserable coincidences!! It all began with a hopeless attempt at Tutka. Katri and I had so much to tell you and talk about, but Tutka ended up being utter fail in every way. We did talk about all the shows and news, but it never made it on tape. Thank you, technology!! At least you all know what the weather was like in New York and that Katri had been home sick. hah!! original.gif We're so sorry about this, and we'll try again next week and hopefully be more successful.

After Tutka, I hurried to the airport to catch my flight back to LA. This was on Wednesday, and I didn't arrive in LA until yesterday. So the trip back was just as successful as our Tutka, and that's what I would like to tell you all about... whew!!

My flight back to LA was supposed to leave at 3 pm and I got to the airport well in time at 12:30. I went straight to the self-service check-in to print out my ticket. At this point, I wondered why there was no seat number on the ticket, just a blank space. I asked a lady about it, and she said to go to the info counter at my gate in the international terminal and I'd be assigned a seat. I went through security and marched directly to the counter where two airline staff were sorting out seats. There was soon a line of 25 people behind me, all with the same problem. The staff kindly announced to everyone that they had a seating list and that seats would be assigned at boarding. They also told us there would absolutely be a seat for everyone on the plane, but they were having some problems with the technology... I breathed a sigh of relief and sat down to wait for boarding. When the gates were finally opened and people started getting on the plane, our group of rejects was moved to the side to wait for confirmation of our seats. We were called to the gate one by one and let on the plane. The group got smaller and smaller until finally there were just myself and another man. I'm sure you can guess what happened...?? The man of course made it on the flight and I was informed all the seats were full. At this point, I was ready to tear my hair out!! I was furious!! Argh!! Even writing this right now evokes feelings of rage, but let's carry on...

OK. No room on the flight, and I was completely helpless. The airline staff tried to find another flight to LA, but of course there were no more direct flights for that day, only transfers. I got a new travel plan, according to which I would fly business to Minneapolis on a flight scheduled to leave an hour later at 4 pm, have an hour's transfer time to LA and be in business class on that flight as well. I was in terminal 2 at this time, and the flight to Minneapolis was from terminal 3. I walked to terminal 3, which took me about 30 minutes, and when I got to gate 10 in terminal 3, I saw the flight to Minneapolis was running half an hour late. I figured it was fine, half an hour was plenty of time to catch the other flight. Half an hour passed, another half-hour passed, and the plane was still delayed... I knew I had no hope of catching my other flight. I was directed back to terminal 2 to figure out a new travel plan. Once there, I was told the flight to Minneapolis would leave at 7 pm and there would be another flight to LA with a 45 minute transfer time. I was completely exhausted but I figured who cares, as long as I make it home today.

Finally I got to board the plane, which was supposed to depart at 7 pm. This of course did not happen – the plane sat on the runway for an hour and 15 minutes waiting for permission to take off. I had already kissed my transfer flight goodbye and just hoped it might be delayed like every other flight that day. When I landed in Minneapolis, it had of course already departed, having been right on schedule. Great!! In Minneapolis, I was informed that the next flight to LA wasn't until the following morning. I was angry, tired, hungry, exhausted and completely powerless. I was put up in the Minneapolis airport hotel to wait for the morning flight out. During this whole ordeal, I was never once offered any vouchers for food or drink, or any kind of monetary compensation. I had, however, paid for my flight from NYC to LA two weeks earlier.

After a few hours' sleep I headed out for my next attempt. The Minneapolis airport was crowded in the morning and there was an hour-long line at security. When I finally got to the gate, I was happy to see the little screen say ”on schedule” and that I would finally be getting home. I got a seat in first class and made the most of it. SO THERE!! original.gif

I would like to thank DELTA Airlines for all of this, and I can promise you I will never again in my life fly DELTA again!! I will also not be leaving it at this but writing a mile-long letter of complaint. The only thing left to say at this point is DELTA: Don't Ever Leave Terminal Again!!!!!

xoxo
/S

ps. I'll write in my personal blog about my trip to New York and what happened there in more detail.

original blog here: http://blogit.iltasanomat.fi/sauli/delta-d...minal-again/203

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
glamberts
post Feb 19th 2012, 12:33 AM
Post #15493

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Feb 18th 2012, 11:38 PM) *

Moominbert translation:

Sauli's IS blog, 2/19/12, translated

DELTA: Don't Ever Leave Terminal Again!!

Finally back in LA – the trip home was a crazy parade of miserable coincidences!! It all began with a hopeless attempt at Tutka. Katri and I had so much to tell you and talk about, but Tutka ended up being utter fail in every way. We did talk about all the shows and news, but it never made it on tape. Thank you, technology!! At least you all know what the weather was like in New York and that Katri had been home sick. hah!! original.gif We're so sorry about this, and we'll try again next week and hopefully be more successful.

After Tutka, I hurried to the airport to catch my flight back to LA. This was on Wednesday, and I didn't arrive in LA until yesterday. So the trip back was just as successful as our Tutka, and that's what I would like to tell you all about... whew!!

My flight back to LA was supposed to leave at 3 pm and I got to the airport well in time at 12:30. I went straight to the self-service check-in to print out my ticket. At this point, I wondered why there was no seat number on the ticket, just a blank space. I asked a lady about it, and she said to go to the info counter at my gate in the international terminal and I'd be assigned a seat. I went through security and marched directly to the counter where two airline staff were sorting out seats. There was soon a line of 25 people behind me, all with the same problem. The staff kindly announced to everyone that they had a seating list and that seats would be assigned at boarding. They also told us there would absolutely be a seat for everyone on the plane, but they were having some problems with the technology... I breathed a sigh of relief and sat down to wait for boarding. When the gates were finally opened and people started getting on the plane, our group of rejects was moved to the side to wait for confirmation of our seats. We were called to the gate one by one and let on the plane. The group got smaller and smaller until finally there were just myself and another man. I'm sure you can guess what happened...?? The man of course made it on the flight and I was informed all the seats were full. At this point, I was ready to tear my hair out!! I was furious!! Argh!! Even writing this right now evokes feelings of rage, but let's carry on...

OK. No room on the flight, and I was completely helpless. The airline staff tried to find another flight to LA, but of course there were no more direct flights for that day, only transfers. I got a new travel plan, according to which I would fly business to Minneapolis on a flight scheduled to leave an hour later at 4 pm, have an hour's transfer time to LA and be in business class on that flight as well. I was in terminal 2 at this time, and the flight to Minneapolis was from terminal 3. I walked to terminal 3, which took me about 30 minutes, and when I got to gate 10 in terminal 3, I saw the flight to Minneapolis was running half an hour late. I figured it was fine, half an hour was plenty of time to catch the other flight. Half an hour passed, another half-hour passed, and the plane was still delayed... I knew I had no hope of catching my other flight. I was directed back to terminal 2 to figure out a new travel plan. Once there, I was told the flight to Minneapolis would leave at 7 pm and there would be another flight to LA with a 45 minute transfer time. I was completely exhausted but I figured who cares, as long as I make it home today.

Finally I got to board the plane, which was supposed to depart at 7 pm. This of course did not happen – the plane sat on the runway for an hour and 15 minutes waiting for permission to take off. I had already kissed my transfer flight goodbye and just hoped it might be delayed like every other flight that day. When I landed in Minneapolis, it had of course already departed, having been right on schedule. Great!! In Minneapolis, I was informed that the next flight to LA wasn't until the following morning. I was angry, tired, hungry, exhausted and completely powerless. I was put up in the Minneapolis airport hotel to wait for the morning flight out. During this whole ordeal, I was never once offered any vouchers for food or drink, or any kind of monetary compensation. I had, however, paid for my flight from NYC to LA two weeks earlier.

After a few hours' sleep I headed out for my next attempt. The Minneapolis airport was crowded in the morning and there was an hour-long line at security. When I finally got to the gate, I was happy to see the little screen say ”on schedule” and that I would finally be getting home. I got a seat in first class and made the most of it. SO THERE!! original.gif

I would like to thank DELTA Airlines for all of this, and I can promise you I will never again in my life fly DELTA again!! I will also not be leaving it at this but writing a mile-long letter of complaint. The only thing left to say at this point is DELTA: Don't Ever Leave Terminal Again!!!!!

xoxo
/S

ps. I'll write in my personal blog about my trip to New York and what happened there in more detail.

original blog here: http://blogit.iltasanomat.fi/sauli/delta-d...minal-again/203

Okay, I'm confused. Where is Adam? Do we know why they weren't together? WHAT'S GOING ON?

--------------------
Adam and Queen - AWESOME[/size][/b][b][i][font=Arial Black][size=7]
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Feb 19th 2012, 12:59 AM
Post #15494

QUOTE(glamberts @ Feb 19th 2012, 12:33 AM) *

Okay, I'm confused. Where is Adam? Do we know why they weren't together? WHAT'S GOING ON?

Adam was spotted at JFK the next day... Not clear where he was flying to, though... He does have an LA interview scheduled later this week.

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
BHS9697
post Feb 19th 2012, 1:16 AM
Post #15495

QUOTE(Sabine @ Feb 19th 2012, 1:32 AM) *

Adam Lambert Speaks: What Makes His Boyfriend So Sexy?

What's the sexiest thing about Adam Lambert's boyfriend?
Watch this Top 20 Countdown sneak peek and see the full interview Tuesday at 11PM/10C

http://www.fuse.tv/videos/2012/02/adam-lam...t-his-boyfriend

Awwwww Adam! heart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
puska-baby
post Feb 19th 2012, 1:19 AM
Post #15496

Poor guy. Flight delays and stuff ups are so frustrating.

--------------------
+Quote Post
BHS9697
post Feb 19th 2012, 1:21 AM
Post #15497

Is this for real?

@DeltaAssist: @saulikoskinen1 I'm very sorry to hear about what happened on your trip. Is there anything I can do to help?^WG

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
glamberts
post Feb 19th 2012, 1:20 AM
Post #15498

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Feb 19th 2012, 12:59 AM) *

Adam was spotted at JFK the next day... Not clear where he was flying to, though... He does have an LA interview scheduled later this week.

Thanks. I'm trying to keep up but obviously I'm not. original.gif heart.gif
(Thank you for the froggies! )

--------------------
Adam and Queen - AWESOME[/size][/b][b][i][font=Arial Black][size=7]
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Feb 19th 2012, 1:24 AM
Post #15499

QUOTE(BHS9697 @ Feb 19th 2012, 1:21 AM) *

Is this for real?

@DeltaAssist: @saulikoskinen1 I'm very sorry to hear about what happened on your trip. Is there anything I can do to help?^WG

Yes, it is! Loving it! Can't wait to see what Sauli has to say!

roll2.gif

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
♥JM♥
post Feb 19th 2012, 1:32 AM
Post #15500

Me too.But I doubt he sees it.He doesn't use twitter that often.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

1006 Pages V « < 773 774 775 776 777 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Jul 30th 2014, 4:04 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol