Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

1082 Pages V « < 1080 1081 1082   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Off Topic Thread
flgrandma43
post Today, 8:17 AM
Post #21621

Group: Members

Just Beautiful!! Wishing the lovely couple a long and happy life together. Thanks so much for sharing. heart.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Today, 8:17 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

benblue
post Today, 8:28 AM
Post #21622

Group: New Members

Well hi. Seeing this site on a desktop is really weird, I normally skim this place on my phone but i left my phone in my car. Im glad i was able to get on here im in a different town for my clinicals for school (had to miss mine so i had to travel to this town wouldn't have minded except its apparently suppose to hit triple digits today sad.gif but thankfully i'll be inside the hospital) our teach is running late today and one of the ladies here is letting me get on here using her desktop, surprised her that i was able to get on according to her "the turds here block all sites they can get their hands on"

But like i said im in school so i dont have as much time i would like to be on here but i was hoping i could get some help (awkard for me since this is my first post and im asking for help). I know a lot of you guys are on the NE area and im traveling to Boston with some siblings for a vacation and i want to know if anyone has some must see spots? or a good hotel to pick thats within walking distance for tourists (this would be a big help)? Packman, I know you're from there so umm any tips from you i'll def put on top of my list!

Im going in the middle of October if that helps any-for about a week.

Also despite my username i am a girl lol. the name i wanted was taken so i had to shorten another word for my first part.

hopefully when school ends i'll be able to hang with you all much more! also i saw one of my concert pics posted on here before and everyone liked it and i freaked out when i saw it on here. it was totally my 15 mins of fame....even though i don't know anyone in real life that goes on here so i celebrated by myself lol. I'll try to check back today it'll depend on how busy i get

--------------------
+Quote Post
jailbelle
post Today, 8:44 AM
Post #21623

Fav. AI9: Casey James
Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery

Beautiful bride, beautiful wedding, beautiful pictures! As good as it gets, Mary! Put a smile on my face looking through those gorgeous pictures. original.gif

Welcome, benblue! flowers.gif Glad you are posting!

This post has been edited by jailbelle: Today, 8:46 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Sharon Jiles
post Today, 9:33 AM
Post #21624

bye1.gif Welcome, benblue!! Glad to have you join us--we love other serious Scotty fans!! yes.gif Which photo was yours--let us know so we can brag on you some more! w00twave.gif

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
grace2000
post Today, 9:58 AM
Post #21625

Thanks Vada for sharing those wonderful pictures of such a special day for you all!!

Welcome benblue - hope you do find time to post often original.gif

This post has been edited by grace2000: Today, 9:58 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mary_beaton
post Today, 10:28 AM
Post #21626

QUOTE(sinycalone @ Sep 2nd 2014, 6:51 AM) *

I'm impressed that the groom did a 5K run before the wedding!

Glad that everything turned out so well for them. Thanks for posting the link to the photos. Must say -- they were absolutely beaming throughout.

Best wishes to them....may their life together be long and happy.

Family tradition! The groom's dad was a track coach and his brothers both ran on their wedding days. It would not be my first choice of activity. tongue.gif

QUOTE(NanCEyeBuck @ Sep 2nd 2014, 7:10 AM) *

Beautiful. Obviously all your hard work paid off in a big way.

I believe this is the same girl who was with us as we were involved in a "chase" (ah-hem) through Troy, Ohio haha.gif

Yep, that's her! haha.gif haha.gif
She's been to a couple of Scotty concerts with me. She's always a lot of fun.

Welcome benblue!

This post has been edited by mary_beaton: Today, 10:31 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
drdeb
post Today, 10:42 AM
Post #21627

QUOTE(mary_beaton @ Sep 2nd 2014, 12:23 AM) *

So, I spent the summer planning and preparing for my daughter's wedding and not doing much else. The wedding was August 9th and I'm now, finally, catching up with all the things that were pushed into the background while we were busy with the wedding. I hope now to be able to keep up better with IDF and voting and all things Scotty.

If anyone's interested, the photographer posted some preliminary pictures from the wedding and reception on his blog. The Janna & Doug wedding is the first one on his September 1st blog. The pictures start with the groom doing a 5K race the morning of the wedding and runs through several pictures at the reception. I love all of them (of course) but I really love the picture of them in the car leaving the church. There are many more than most of you would want to see, but you can scroll though them pretty quickly - just thought I'd share.

Here's the link: http://blog.bradhartphotography.com/
The reception was at a pavilion near a lake and the weather was perfect for taking pictures. It was a fantastic day and so much fun! It really couldn't have gone better. bye1.gif

WOW, you've certainly had a busy summer! LOVE the photos -- you, your daughter and the entire wedding party look absolutely stunning. Thanks for sharing huggy.gif heart.gif

This post has been edited by drdeb: Today, 1:36 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Sharon Jiles
post Today, 1:26 PM
Post #21628

Just looked at all the wonderful photos, Vada!! They are just beautiful and so creative!!
Know how thrilled you all are! Best of luck to Janna and Doug! wub.gif

This post has been edited by Sharon Jiles: Today, 1:27 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
GrandmaDot
post Today, 2:17 PM
Post #21629

Beautiful wedding pictures!!!!

BenBlue welcome! Visit as often as you can!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Mamalety1949
post Today, 3:46 PM
Post #21630

Fav. Scotty McCreery

QUOTE(benblue @ Sep 2nd 2014, 9:28 AM) *

Well hi. Seeing this site on a desktop is really weird, I normally skim this place on my phone but i left my phone in my car. Im glad i was able to get on here im in a different town for my clinicals for school (had to miss mine so i had to travel to this town wouldn't have minded except its apparently suppose to hit triple digits today sad.gif but thankfully i'll be inside the hospital) our teach is running late today and one of the ladies here is letting me get on here using her desktop, surprised her that i was able to get on according to her "the turds here block all sites they can get their hands on"
But like i said im in school so i dont have as much time i would like to be on here but i was hoping i could get some help (awkard for me since this is my first post and im asking for help). I know a lot of you guys are on the NE area and im traveling to Boston with some siblings for a vacation and i want to know if anyone has some must see spots? or a good hotel to pick thats within walking distance for tourists (this would be a big help)? Packman, I know you're from there so umm any tips from you i'll def put on top of my list!

Im going in the middle of October if that helps any-for about a week.

Also despite my username i am a girl lol. the name i wanted was taken so i had to shorten another word for my first part.

hopefully when school ends i'll be able to hang with you all much more! also i saw one of my concert pics posted on here before and everyone liked it and i freaked out when i saw it on here. it was totally my 15 mins of fame....even though i don't know anyone in real life that goes on here so i celebrated by myself lol. I'll try to check back today it'll depend on how busy i get

Welcome, benblue flowers.gif

Good luck with your clinicals and hope you visit us often yes.gif bye1.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
SCOTTY IS PURE COUNTRY BECAUSE COUNTRY IS DOWN TO EARTH FOR THE EARTH
+Quote Post
Grandmaof7
post Today, 3:49 PM
Post #21631

Fav. Team McCreery 198

QUOTE(mary_beaton @ Sep 2nd 2014, 12:23 AM) *

So, I spent the summer planning and preparing for my daughter's wedding and not doing much else. The wedding was August 9th and I'm now, finally, catching up with all the things that were pushed into the background while we were busy with the wedding. I hope now to be able to keep up better with IDF and voting and all things Scotty.

If anyone's interested, the photographer posted some preliminary pictures from the wedding and reception on his blog. The Janna & Doug wedding is the first one on his September 1st blog. The pictures start with the groom doing a 5K race the morning of the wedding and runs through several pictures at the reception. I love all of them (of course) but I really love the picture of them in the car leaving the church. There are many more than most of you would want to see, but you can scroll though them pretty quickly - just thought I'd share.

Here's the link: http://blog.bradhartphotography.com/
The reception was at a pavilion near a lake and the weather was perfect for taking pictures. It was a fantastic day and so much fun! It really couldn't have gone better. bye1.gif

It was all very beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sinycalone
post Today, 3:56 PM
Post #21632

Group: NX Subscribers

Welcome, Benblue.

Wish Ihad some sightseeing suggestions, but it's been a few years since I last visited the Boston area.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

BEACON THEATER, NEW YORK
+Quote Post

1082 Pages V « < 1080 1081 1082
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 2nd 2014, 4:25 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol