Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

346 Pages V « < 344 345 346   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Taylor Swift, Fan Thread
noise
post Yesterday, 4:32 PM
Post #6901

Group: Members

I don't know how I feel about these leaked songs.... ermm.gif So far Out of the Woods is the only one I really dig. I miss her old stuff.. wonder how everyone will feel about the new stuff. I'm wondering if a lot of the fans actually like the new sound better, or if they're just going with what she's doing because they're big fans. It seems like she's just catering to a much younger crowd; can hardly relate to anything she's seeing about, whereas RED I related to every song.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Yesterday, 4:32 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

bswanson
post Yesterday, 4:50 PM
Post #6902

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. Singer: Taylor Swift

QUOTE(noise @ Oct 24th 2014, 5:32 PM) *

I don't know how I feel about these leaked songs.... ermm.gif So far Out of the Woods is the only one I really dig. I miss her old stuff.. wonder how everyone will feel about the new stuff. I'm wondering if a lot of the fans actually like the new sound better, or if they're just going with what she's doing because they're big fans. It seems like she's just catering to a much younger crowd; can hardly relate to anything she's seeing about, whereas RED I related to every song.

There seems to be a mix, people that love it, and people like you that don't like the new style. Good thing is Taylor always does something new with each album, maybe you will like what she does with the next album better.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
kclarkson1323
post Yesterday, 6:32 PM
Post #6903

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

Someone mentioned this on another board but you can definitely hear the influences she drew from on this album from Lorde to Lana to Haim. I've only listened through the album one time excluding the 3 songs that are already out but I'd say this is a definitely a good album. I still think it can do a million in the first week but I'm not as confident about that as I was prior to hearing it. I mean Red had the title track, Never Ever, Trouble, 22, and Everything Has Changed. Everyone of which was instant as far as catchiness and hit potential. I don't know if she has a string of songs on here quite at that level but again thats only based off my very initial thoughts. Right now OOTW is the only one obviously along with SIO that sound like can't miss hits. I'll see if my thoughts change on that come Monday when its released.

--------------------
IPB Image
TV3: Cassadee| TV4: Danielle| TV5: Jacquie| TV6: Christina| AI13: Jena Irene|
+Quote Post
*Diana
post Yesterday, 11:18 PM
Post #6904

I love the album but I completely disagree that it's her best album overall. Red is to me.

--------------------
+Quote Post
noise
post Yesterday, 11:20 PM
Post #6905

QUOTE(kclarkson1323 @ Oct 24th 2014, 7:32 PM) *

Someone mentioned this on another board but you can definitely hear the influences she drew from on this album from Lorde to Lana to Haim. I've only listened through the album one time excluding the 3 songs that are already out but I'd say this is a definitely a good album. I still think it can do a million in the first week but I'm not as confident about that as I was prior to hearing it. I mean Red had the title track, Never Ever, Trouble, 22, and Everything Has Changed. Everyone of which was instant as far as catchiness and hit potential. I don't know if she has a string of songs on here quite at that level but again thats only based off my very initial thoughts. Right now OOTW is the only one obviously along with SIO that sound like can't miss hits. I'll see if my thoughts change on that come Monday when its released.

Wildest Dreams sounds so much like 'Born To Die'.. like so much so that if I were LDR, I'd be pretty pissed.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Minterz18
post Today, 3:23 AM
Post #6906

Fav. AI4: Constantine Maroulis
Fav. AI11: Phillip Phillips
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse

I love this album! Shake It Off, Bad Blood, and Welcome To New York are my faves

--------------------
+Quote Post

346 Pages V « < 344 345 346
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 25th 2014, 5:17 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol