Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

488 Pages V « < 486 487 488   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Home of the "This and That" news/info/etc.
Love2Lurk
post Apr 9th 2015, 7:02 PM
Post #9741

Group: Members

Fav. Adam Lambert

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Apr 9th 2015, 6:31 PM) *

Not in this case... only a handful of people know what I'm doing!

icecream.gif

Oh....OK thumbsup.gif .....I'll keep it under my hat detective2.gif haha.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Apr 9th 2015, 7:02 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

♥JM♥
post Apr 10th 2015, 9:21 AM
Post #9742

I was over at Adamtopia and I cant believe the ageism there.I was going through their posts and vids they post they certainly don't seem like a clueless teens themselves, quite the opposite, yet they are so ageists it hurts.Some of them managed to turn the newest thread about Adam into a Madonna is old and ridiculous-thread.Ofcourse these judgemental ladies critisize (?sp) Madonna's latest performance on Jimmy Fallon.

Apparently they haven't been there for +30 years, many faces and styles of Madonna.She doesn't put herself into some box.She can be a lady and a tramp.She is fighting the ageism.

It's people like they the society will never get rid of ageism because the women even support it themselves.

And bitch, it's Madonna.She can wear whatever she wants.And she can pull it off, too.And by the way: general audience seemed to love the performance.Her outfit was on point with a song.

Not being a fan of her is one thing, being ageist is another.

If it's homophobia, sexism, ageism whatever.....It SUCKS.

be thankful Adam is a man and therefore doesn't have to deal with ageism at this extent.
Judgemental Bitches get off my pole and my account!i bet you couldn't Say it to my face. I'd smoke you like this cigarette! 😄💋. #UnapologeticbItch ❤#rebelheartmadonna

IPB Image

ETA:Hello bad gateway.Hello ghost town. Going on strong as ever, I see.Tried to fix this post of all errors but no can do, it may disappear alltogether.

This post has been edited by ♥JM♥: Apr 10th 2015, 9:26 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Love2Lurk
post Apr 10th 2015, 11:30 AM
Post #9743

Fav. Adam Lambert

QUOTE(♥JM♥ @ Apr 10th 2015, 9:21 AM) *

I was over at Adamtopia and I cant believe the ageism there.I was going through their posts and vids they post they certainly don't seem like a clueless teens themselves, quite the opposite, yet they are so ageists it hurts.Some of them managed to turn the newest thread about Adam into a Madonna is old and ridiculous-thread.Ofcourse these judgemental ladies critisize (?sp) Madonna's latest performance on Jimmy Fallon.

Apparently they haven't been there for +30 years, many faces and styles of Madonna.She doesn't put herself into some box.She can be a lady and a tramp.She is fighting the ageism.

It's people like they the society will never get rid of ageism because the women even support it themselves.

And bitch, it's Madonna.She can wear whatever she wants.And she can pull it off, too.And by the way: general audience seemed to love the performance.Her outfit was on point with a song.

Not being a fan of her is one thing, being ageist is another.

If it's homophobia, sexism, ageism whatever.....It SUCKS.

be thankful Adam is a man and therefore doesn't have to deal with ageism at this extent.

IPB Image

ETA:Hello bad gateway.Hello ghost town. Going on strong as ever, I see.Tried to fix this post of all errors but no can do, it may disappear alltogether.

I totally agree with you on this one.....

Society seems to feel once a woman reaches ...late middle age....she should just sit down & be quiet thumbdown.gif

It is to bad....sometimes....women don't support other women crying.gif

I have always loved Madonna's talent & boldness.....loved her...'Music'....vid......

My being underwhelmed with her GT vid....is that ....it is sort of boring....IMO flowers.gif

She looks amazing....and yes by all means......keep on rocking Madonna thumbsup.gif yes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
adamazing
post Apr 10th 2015, 11:33 AM
Post #9744

I thought everything was amazing about her performance on Fallon last night(and I'm not a huge fan)......but I don't get the "grill".

I know I'm an older woman and remember hating everything about having to go through braces and retainers and can't imagine why someone wants to put all that hardware in their mouth. haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Love2Lurk
post Apr 10th 2015, 11:39 AM
Post #9745

Fav. Adam Lambert

QUOTE(adamazing @ Apr 10th 2015, 11:33 AM) *

I thought everything was amazing about her performance on Fallon last night(and I'm not a huge fan)......but I don't get the "grill".

I know I'm an older woman and remember hating everything about having to go through braces and retainers and can't imagine why someone wants to put all that hardware in their mouth. haha.gif

I don't get the grill thing either rolleyes.gif mrgreen.gif haha.gif

Oh well....to each ....her own flowers.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
misswood
post Apr 10th 2015, 11:46 AM
Post #9746

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

QUOTE(adamazing @ Apr 10th 2015, 11:33 AM) *

Folks really look like morons wearing those stupid things. IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
♥JM♥
post Apr 10th 2015, 11:49 AM
Post #9747

Apparently I'm so blind I didn't even notice she was wearing grills again but after reading how most fans don't like them I did notice them. haha.gif I don't get it either.They just look little weird, what's the purpose??!!Especially up and close they even look painful to me. ermm.gif Fans might as well get over it because me thinks she just wears them more after the complaints.Fans will deal.

It's like Adam with a beard.It's here to stay.But no complaints from me.He looks mighty fine with it.Beard or no beard has never been an issue with me.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Apr 11th 2015, 4:11 AM
Post #9748

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

This kid is sooooooooooooooooo good... and adorable....

lovesummer22 1h 1 hour ago
Omg what a little legend!! https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153801888753084

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post

488 Pages V « < 486 487 488
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 5th 2015, 11:19 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol