Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

212 Pages V « < 210 211 212   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Official 3rd album speculation/discussion thread
jdanton2
post Nov 25th 2014, 4:24 PM
Post #4221

Group: Members

Fav. AI3: LaToya London
Fav. AI4: Nadia Turner
Fav. S5Lisa Tucker S6:Jordin Sparks

QUOTE(3mshaw @ Nov 25th 2014, 2:51 PM) *

YAY!!! RIP "Official 3rd album speculation/discussion thread", MAY WE NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!!! IT'S BEEN A GOOD COUPLE YEARS AND 211 PAGES, BUT IT IS NOW TIME TO MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! bye1.gif

hopefully thats the end of this one. happy.gif

--------------------
Favorite Season 7 Syesha Mercado-Season 8 Anoop Desai- Season 9 Siobhan Magnus-Season 10 Pia Toscano-Season 11 Jessica Sanchez-Season 12 Candice Glover-Season 13 Malaya Watson

X Factor Season 1 Melanie Amaro- Season 2 Fifth Harmony
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Nov 25th 2014, 4:24 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

<3J.SPARKS<3
post Nov 26th 2014, 5:18 AM
Post #4222

Fav. AI6: Jordin Sparks
Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse

*posts here before we end this 5 year old 200+ page thread*

it's been crazy speculating with you guys laughing.gif

bye1.gif

--------------------

Before you echo "Amen" in your home or place of worship, think and remember. A child is listening.
This ticket is not for me. ☮
+Quote Post
3mshaw
post Nov 27th 2014, 6:41 AM
Post #4223

So this is my last post in this specific thread! TIME FOR IT TO BE PUT TO REST!!!!! But I thought what I had to say was placed best here! Since we have been posting here for soooo long! But anyway since it's Thanksgiving I'd like to say I'm thankful for all of you Speezys that have been here through this very long wait for new music! I was thinking about it today and I was 13 when the Battlefield album came out and I am now 19! It's been a while! And I've in a way grown up with all of you! But anyway with this new mix tape and the album coming soon I have a hunch we are going to be seeing a lot of new users and some old ones returning to the board and the speezy fan group in general! (It's already kinda started, It's weird, I see some people posting and I'm like WHO THE F are u? haha) And as I will welcome them all with open arms, You all have a special place as we have all waited this time out together. There were times of HUGE doubt and many disagreements (that I'm sure will continue) but we were always loyal and came back together because of our love and admiration for the AMAZING JORDIN SPARKS! You all rock!! Jordin is lucky to have fans as great as us!! Love y'all!! Okay I'm done haha! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!! bye1.gif yes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jordinbsparks
post Nov 27th 2014, 1:30 PM
Post #4224

QUOTE(3mshaw @ Nov 27th 2014, 6:41 AM) *

So this is my last post in this specific thread! TIME FOR IT TO BE PUT TO REST!!!!! But I thought what I had to say was placed best here! Since we have been posting here for soooo long! But anyway since it's Thanksgiving I'd like to say I'm thankful for all of you Speezys that have been here through this very long wait for new music! I was thinking about it today and I was 13 when the Battlefield album came out and I am now 19! It's been a while! And I've in a way grown up with all of you! But anyway with this new mix tape and the album coming soon I have a hunch we are going to be seeing a lot of new users and some old ones returning to the board and the speezy fan group in general! (It's already kinda started, It's weird, I see some people posting and I'm like WHO THE F are u? haha) And as I will welcome them all with open arms, You all have a special place as we have all waited this time out together. There were times of HUGE doubt and many disagreements (that I'm sure will continue) but we were always loyal and came back together because of our love and admiration for the AMAZING JORDIN SPARKS! You all rock!! Jordin is lucky to have fans as great as us!! Love y'all!! Okay I'm done haha! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!! bye1.gif yes.gif

so sweet huggy.gif

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

--------------------
+Quote Post
AirJordin
post Nov 27th 2014, 2:27 PM
Post #4225

Happy Thanksgiving! huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
MarcusD1994
post Nov 27th 2014, 5:04 PM
Post #4226

Fav. X-Factor: Fifth Harmony

QUOTE(3mshaw @ Nov 27th 2014, 7:41 AM) *

Thanks so much! This literally just put the biggest smile on my face. You're right, though. We're all like our own little family here. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! original.gif

--------------------
Follow me on Instagram: MarcusWatkins94
+Quote Post
deavanebersole
post Nov 28th 2014, 12:22 AM
Post #4227

Awwww! Thanks! smile.gif) Xo!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

212 Pages V « < 210 211 212
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Dec 19th 2014, 3:16 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol