Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

50 Pages V « < 48 49 50   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2010-04-21 Adam UK Promo Tour 2, All news, interviews, tweets in red please
AniMaL
post Jul 2nd 2010, 2:44 PM
Post #981

Group: Members

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

QUOTE(nikki11 @ May 21st 2010, 4:41 AM) *

For those of you with PS3s check out Vidzone TV (free dl in PS store) as they've just posted up their interview with our Adam about 1 hour ago via web

Nikki,
Thanks for the info! original.gif

Unfortunately, I've been trying to catch this to eventually find out, it's not available in the US. sad.gif

Do you have a link or anything other than it being on PS3, by chance? huggy.gif

PS3 stated that, internationally, you can watch his music videos there too! thumbsup.gif

--------------------
∞ Musica Delenit Bestiam Feram ∞
IPB Image
"The only lifestyle I am promoting is a lifestyle of love and friendship, music, joy and fashion."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jul 2nd 2010, 2:44 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

nikki11
post Jul 3rd 2010, 9:06 AM
Post #982

QUOTE(AniMaL @ Jul 2nd 2010, 2:44 PM) *

Nikki,
Thanks for the info! original.gif

Unfortunately, I've been trying to catch this to eventually find out, it's not available in the US. sad.gif

Do you have a link or anything other than it being on PS3, by chance? huggy.gif

PS3 stated that, internationally, you can watch his music videos there too! thumbsup.gif

No they only put the interview on ps3 , they have now added the music videos to Nintendo ds as well

--------------------
+Quote Post
nikki11
post Jul 3rd 2010, 9:12 AM
Post #983

QUOTE(xeyra @ Jun 23rd 2010, 3:14 PM) *

Guys, I've seen people mention that the management/SonyUK aren't happy with Radio 1 for not adding WWFM. How do you guys know this and what do you know about Radio 1's scorn?

We have been getting messages on twitter from Sony reps in U.K . Radio1 are biased about new singers from other country's as they mainly play British or really big stars from other country's. Most regional radio stations have added WWFM to their playlists. but sadly not Radio1 or 2.

--------------------
+Quote Post
castae33
post Jul 3rd 2010, 11:36 PM
Post #984

QUOTE(nikki11 @ Jul 3rd 2010, 9:12 AM) *

We have been getting messages on twitter from Sony reps in U.K . Radio1 are biased about new singers from other country's as they mainly play British or really big stars from other country's. Most regional radio stations have added WWFM to their playlists. but sadly not Radio1 or 2.

pm'd an idea or two to you brits... heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

This post has been edited by castae33: Jul 3rd 2010, 11:45 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Flyte
post Jul 4th 2010, 12:18 AM
Post #985

QUOTE(nikki11 @ Jul 3rd 2010, 5:12 PM) *

Then they should get some different reps . What a total joke. Adam's promo in the UK has been a farce from beginning to end.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Glambvis
post Jul 4th 2010, 7:59 PM
Post #986

Why all the doom and gloom about Adam not getting played on Radio 1 or 2? He's #71 in the charts before the official release of Whataya Want From Me so I'm not skerred.

It should also be noted that Adam Lambert has a LOT more fans in the UK that he's actually given credit for - they just don't bother with the likes of Twitter or websites etc and when the time comes for our leg of the tour we'll see them all out in full force.

Adams getting plenty of airplay on the regional stations - to me that's what's important - those stations are what people listen to nowadays not the out of date Radio 1 or 2 - the listeners of those regional stations are the ones that will get him higher in the charts by buying the single - of that I have no doubts.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Flyte
post Jul 5th 2010, 6:21 AM
Post #987

QUOTE(Glambvis @ Jul 5th 2010, 3:59 AM) *

Why all the doom and gloom about Adam not getting played on Radio 1 or 2? He's #71 in the charts before the official release of Whataya Want From Me so I'm not skerred.

It should also be noted that Adam Lambert has a LOT more fans in the UK that he's actually given credit for - they just don't bother with the likes of Twitter or websites etc and when the time comes for our leg of the tour we'll see them all out in full force.

Adams getting plenty of airplay on the regional stations - to me that's what's important - those stations are what people listen to nowadays not the out of date Radio 1 or 2 - the listeners of those regional stations are the ones that will get him higher in the charts by buying the single - of that I have no doubts.

No doom and gloom , just an irritation that he has not been added, when WWFM is a great song and deserves to be playlisted.

Regional airplay is great, but it would really boost things for him if wider audiences heard this song and that means stations like Heart and Radio 1 and 2. Radio 1 and 2 still have a vast listening audience, so they are certainly not outdated or to be discounted. I have heard that Sony UK expected him to be playlisted by Radio 1 with this song, I'm surprised it hasn't happened.

Adam does have a dedicated fanbase here, but it was also stated on Lambrits that he wouldn't tour here unless WWFM charted top 15 in it's first week of release. How true that is I don't know, but I for one don't want to miss the opportunity of Glamnation hitting the UK , so I certainly hope regional and commercial radioplay will be enough.

The main problem is, he can't be here to promote it, so airplay is everything. Not worth worrying about what you can't control though, the success of the song has spoken for itself throughout Europe already, so lets hope that consistently poor UK promo won't dampen his sales and opportunities here.

This post has been edited by Flyte: Jul 5th 2010, 6:23 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Glambvis
post Jul 5th 2010, 8:10 AM
Post #988

QUOTE(Flyte @ Jul 5th 2010, 12:21 PM) *

No doom and gloom , just an irritation that he has not been added, when WWFM is a great song and deserves to be playlisted.

Regional airplay is great, but it would really boost things for him if wider audiences heard this song and that means stations like Heart and Radio 1 and 2. Radio 1 and 2 still have a vast listening audience, so they are certainly not outdated or to be discounted. I have heard that Sony UK expected him to be playlisted by Radio 1 with this song, I'm surprised it hasn't happened.

Adam does have a dedicated fanbase here, but it was also stated on Lambrits that he wouldn't tour here unless WWFM charted top 15 in it's first week of release. How true that is I don't know, but I for one don't want to miss the opportunity of Glamnation hitting the UK , so I certainly hope regional and commercial radioplay will be enough.

The main problem is, he can't be here to promote it, so airplay is everything. Not worth worrying about what you can't control though, the success of the song has spoken for itself throughout Europe already, so lets hope that consistently poor UK promo won't dampen his sales and opportunities here.

We'll get our Glam Nation tour even if Adam has to pay for it himself wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
nikki11
post Jul 5th 2010, 10:35 AM
Post #989

NirvanaDC

get this week's OK! magazine for their interview with @adamlambert

at least this is not aimed at the teens pinch.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Vivaldi
post Jul 5th 2010, 12:25 PM
Post #990

Fav. Judge: Paula Abdul

QUOTE(Glambvis @ Jul 5th 2010, 8:10 AM) *

We'll get our Glam Nation tour even if Adam has to pay for it himself wink.gif

I hope you are joking, Glambvis! haha.gif

It is very expensive to bring the GNT to the UK - air fares, hotel costs, food, sundries, etc for Adam, his band, 4 dancers, his PAs, and other staff. Plus the costs of hire of concert venues, the costs of the promoters, etc. Why should Adam pay for it himself when the not-so-great-promotion of his UK singles and album was not his fault and was beyond his control??? angry.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Little Bee
post Jul 7th 2010, 4:02 PM
Post #991

Adam on Capital 95.9FM - telephone interview from tour bus. He talks about Glam Nation coming to the UK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCbf1D3WNR0
Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DQRB2QE2

--------------------
@KI55andTELL
+Quote Post
Flyte
post Jul 7th 2010, 5:25 PM
Post #992

Thanks for the interview LB bye1.gif grin.gif . Just to let everybody know. There will be physical copies of WWFM available in the UK. If you go on AO, (you will need to be quick becuase it disappears), but click on the UK flag, it will take you to the UK server and there is a link there to buy the physical single from HMV. We need Adam to have a good chart position here. If everybody could help by buying a copy it would be great original.gif .

--------------------
+Quote Post
AniMaL
post Jul 7th 2010, 7:32 PM
Post #993

QUOTE(Flyte @ Jul 7th 2010, 6:25 PM) *

Thanks for the interview LB bye1.gif grin.gif . Just to let everybody know. There will be physical copies of WWFM available in the UK. If you go on AO, (you will need to be quick becuase it disappears), but click on the UK flag, it will take you to the UK server and there is a link there to buy the physical single from HMV. We need Adam to have a good chart position here. If everybody could help by buying a copy it would be great original.gif .

http://www.adamofficial.com/uk/news

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/simpleMultiSearch.do...bmitSearch.y=17 bye1.gif

--------------------
∞ Musica Delenit Bestiam Feram ∞
IPB Image
"The only lifestyle I am promoting is a lifestyle of love and friendship, music, joy and fashion."
+Quote Post

50 Pages V « < 48 49 50
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Apr 25th 2014, 2:41 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol