Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Alexis' leaving performance, Emotional
Seanio
post Mar 22nd 2009, 8:32 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

Just watched the results show in the UK and I still can't believe she has gone. I really liked her performance.

What was completely unfair is that she found out she was the bottom then straight away she had to perform. Of course it wouldn't be her best, you could tell that she was trying not to cry. I think given the time to compose herself, she would have nailed the performance.

What was also frustrating was that you could tell she was trying to hit more of the bigger notes and taking their critiques and acting upon them. People said she looked annoyed when she was hearing the result,s I think she was just trying to hold back the shock ( i mean come on she didn't deserve to go out this early), tears, you could really tell she needed time to clam down then sing. She got so close to getting saved from the judges, just wish they had.

Just had to get that off my chest. Good luck Alexis, studio recording and live performances you where in the top 2 with Matt. I'm going to miss you!

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 22nd 2009, 8:32 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Riza-Smithson
post Mar 22nd 2009, 4:13 PM
Post #2

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI8: Allison Iraheta
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen

She definitely didn't deserve to leave this soon. no.gif
I believe that she was very upset to be in the bottom 3, and then having to sing for her life and not be saved how do people expect her to feel? sad.gif

All of that combined is really intense, and I think that if she could have sang a song she did better on as compared to the one that was her weakest the judges might have kept her.

Although the judges are probably going to use the save later for certain people, I'm mad at the fact that Alexis had to leave now especially since next week's theme would have probably given us one of her most amazing performances. pinch.gif

--------------------
IPB Image♫♥Stay by my side, cause baby it's always better with you. Now that you're here there's no one else for me.♥♫AI13:~Majesty~Malaya~Caleb~Jess~Jena
+Quote Post
taylorkat
post Mar 22nd 2009, 11:14 PM
Post #3

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI11: Elise Testone
Fav. AI13: Malaya Watson

It was an emotional performance for me, too. sad.gif

--------------------
XFUK11: jake.lola.monica.lizzy.ten/DWTS: janel.alfonso.sadie
IPB Image
Credit to Nadskerd/R.I.P. Michael Johns, Robin Williams, Joan Rivers, Simone Battle
+Quote Post
guesswhoisit
post Mar 23rd 2009, 1:01 AM
Post #4

Fav. AI 9: Lee,Andrew,Siobhan

I felt really sad when Alexis left. I thought Michael was the one who should have gone home. sad.gif .

--------------------
IPB Image
FAV this year: Andrew, Lee, Siobhan, Crystal - Credit: Raphy23
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 22nd 2014, 9:13 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol