Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Video Messages for the dancers
BirdGirlTink
post Nov 2nd 2010, 8:24 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

So now that tour is coming to a close, I was wondering if you all would like to make all of your videos from tour and M&G's into DVD's for the dancers. I also would like to give those people who couldn't get to a tour stop or those that missed M&G's a chance to send a personal message to the dancers. My son helped me find a site where you can upload your videos and messages for free without creating an account. You can then send me the link and I will download your videos and burn them to a DVD to give to each of the dancers at the last tour stop, Phoenix. If you would be interested, please message me and I will give you both my email (set up special just for this) and the site to upload videos. I would like to make a video for each and every dancer. If you would like to submit video for multiple dancers, please feel free. Please keep videos to no more than 4 minutes for each dancer. I can only create videos of 150 minutes and I want to give everyone a chance to have their say.

Just a few update, you can send graphics as well as shout outs and tributes. My program will resize graphics so that they fit. The graphic I got, it resized and didn't loose anything. I can also fix footage, if it just a simple fix. One of the videos I recieved was taped sideways, and I was able to flip it so it was right side up. If you don't have time or ability to make a tribute, you can just record anything you would like the dancers to know either on video or a webcam and send me the link. Some of you don't want everyone the see or hear what you have to say. So if that is the case, you can upload it to youtube and make it private. Just make sure that you allow me to see it. My YouTube name is the same as my name here, BirdGirlTink.

This post has been edited by BirdGirlTink: Nov 13th 2010, 10:46 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Nov 2nd 2010, 8:24 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Airirin
post Nov 2nd 2010, 8:29 PM
Post #2

This sounds amazing! I'd LOVE to make a shoutout video for them!! original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Pictures all taken by jkpolk
+Quote Post
Monica(AlliHfan)
post Nov 2nd 2010, 8:29 PM
Post #3

sent you a PM !

--------------------
( INSERT A PICTURE OF ME AND MY FAVORITES ! )
+Quote Post
BirdGirlTink
post Nov 2nd 2010, 8:33 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(Monica(AlliHfan) @ Nov 2nd 2010, 6:29 PM) *

sent you a PM !

Got it!!! smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Airirin
post Nov 2nd 2010, 8:35 PM
Post #5

Sent you one too! original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
BirdGirlTink
post Nov 2nd 2010, 8:36 PM
Post #6

QUOTE(Airirin @ Nov 2nd 2010, 6:29 PM) *

This sounds amazing! I'd LOVE to make a shoutout video for them!! original.gif

When you make it, upload the video to www.mediafire.com and then send me the link. I can send you a message to the email account I set up for this or you can just send me a PM here and I will get it that way too. Thanks!!! I am sure they would love to hear everyone's shout out's!!! smile.gif

This post has been edited by BirdGirlTink: Nov 2nd 2010, 8:36 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Airirin
post Nov 2nd 2010, 8:37 PM
Post #7

QUOTE(BirdGirlTink @ Nov 2nd 2010, 9:36 PM) *

When you make it, upload the video to www.mediafire.com and then send me the link. I can send you a message to the email account I set up for this or you can just send me a PM here and I will get it that way too. Thanks!!! I am sure they would love to hear everyone's shout out's!!! smile.gif

Haha okay! I know mediafire. Love that site. heart.gif Is there a due date?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
xxEvaBunnyxx
post Nov 2nd 2010, 8:37 PM
Post #8

Fav. AI7: Brooke White
Fav. AI8: Allison Iraheta
Fav. SYTYCD: Jeanine Mason. <3

I will definitely contribute. original.gif I'll ask my aunt if she wants to make one of my cousin saying hello too.

--------------------
-Shannon ~ SYTYCD8: CAITLYNN, RICKY, CLARICE, TADD, MARKO, MELANIE, Jess, Jordan, Mitchell.
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
mason. holker. colfer. michele. kelly. swift. agron. white. archuleta. jepsen. groff.
I met Jeanine Mason on 09/30/09 at 1:00 am. :) | Sig Icons by Briana (Weazzy)!
I finally met Allison Holker at 12:12 AM on 10/19/10. <3
+Quote Post
lovesytycd
post Nov 2nd 2010, 8:55 PM
Post #9

This is a great idea...have you set a deadline for this yet?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Airirin
post Nov 2nd 2010, 8:56 PM
Post #10

Hey! Question.. would I be allowed to put affects and/or background music in my shout outs? Or do you want it to be kept plain and simple?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
soulkissage
post Nov 2nd 2010, 9:01 PM
Post #11

Fav. SYTYCD5: Evan Kasprzak
Fav. SYTYCD7: Billy Bell
Fav. X Factor: Carly Rose Sonenclar

This is such a great idea original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
BirdGirlTink
post Nov 2nd 2010, 9:05 PM
Post #12

The due date for video submissions is November 14th. That gives me a few days to make sure I have them all burned to the correct disks and in cases. You can also submit pictures and graphics, I think. I have done pictures and graphics with music background in the past, but it was in a different program. I will play with the program tomorrow and make sure that I can add those also.

A lot of you have responded way faster than I was prepared for. So I will go ahead and post the email to send the links to here. Don't worry, this is not my primary email. It is BirdGirlTink[email protected]

Thanks for being such great fans and wanting to let the dancers know how much we love them. I am just grateful to be able to give them anything. Thanks guys for making something special. heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
BirdGirlTink
post Nov 2nd 2010, 9:13 PM
Post #13

QUOTE(Airirin @ Nov 2nd 2010, 6:56 PM) *

Hey! Question.. would I be allowed to put affects and/or background music in my shout outs? Or do you want it to be kept plain and simple?

I do believe that as long as you have done all the editing on your end, it willl be sent to me that way. I can burn it however you want it to be. I am planning to have a fade and possibly graphics or pics between videos. So, be as creative as you want. Just make sure you don't violate any copyright laws grin.gif ! Thanks guys.

Oh, and if you would like to do videos for the allstars, we can do that too. I would like to make videos for EVERYONE!!! But really, it's all up to you guys and what you want to do.

--------------------
+Quote Post
BirdGirlTink
post Nov 4th 2010, 1:47 PM
Post #14

Just wanted to let you all know that I can now download YouTube videos straight from YouTube. If anyone has a tribute video that they have done and would like the dancers to have, please send me the link. Also, if you have seen a tribute video that you think would be cool, send me the link and I will message the person that made it and see if they will let us include their video. You can also send pictures and graphics. I can upload them and put them into the movie. If anyone has any suggestions on the song to use for the menu screen, please let me know. I would like to keep it the same song for all the dancers, but I can change it if there is some song that is just so specific and perfect. Thanks all of you. I can't wait to make them and give them to the dancers. It should be just awesome. heart.gif

Oh, and I will be video taping giving them the DVD's if I can (if they make it to the last M&G). Unfortunately there is no way to include that on the DVD's. Oh well pinch.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
HeckYeahSYTYCD
post Nov 5th 2010, 11:14 AM
Post #15

Fav. SYTYCD3: Danny Tidwell
Fav. SYTYCD10: Aaron Turner
Fav. SYTYCD11: Ricky Ubeda

Ooh I might just do this! grin.gif I hate that I can't go to the tour, so this is a great idea!!
I'll def make one for Billy and Kathryn, and hopefully I'll have some time for Ashley, Courtney and Allison too! w00t.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
SCD12: Steve & Ola, Simon & Kristina, Jake & Janette, Allison & Aljaz
SYTYCD11: Ricky. Emily. Valerie. Casey.
+Quote Post
Airirin
post Nov 5th 2010, 1:17 PM
Post #16

Haha, a Lent video I made yesterday!! original.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYNt4lr2NwQ

It doesn't have to be used if it takes up too much space. haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
BirdGirlTink
post Nov 5th 2010, 3:07 PM
Post #17

QUOTE(Airirin @ Nov 5th 2010, 11:17 AM) *

Haha, a Lent video I made yesterday!! original.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYNt4lr2NwQ

It doesn't have to be used if it takes up too much space. haha.gif

That won't take up too much space at all. Actually, that is one of the shortest Tribute videos I have seen. If you don't mind me adding it, I would love to have it on both Kent and Lauren's DVD's.

QUOTE(HeckYeahSYTYCD @ Nov 5th 2010, 9:14 AM) *

Ooh I might just do this! grin.gif I hate that I can't go to the tour, so this is a great idea!!
I'll def make one for Billy and Kathryn, and hopefully I'll have some time for Ashley, Courtney and Allison too! w00t.gif

I would love to have them for the DVD's. You can make a video of yourself giving them shout outs and words of encouragement or do a tribute, or pretty much whatever you want! Thanks for the willingness to do this for them. I know how much they have loved hearing from all of the fans. I just want to make sure that all the fans get a chance to say how much they have meant to us. This has been the most amazing season so far and so many of us just want them to know that. smile.gif

Guest that have not already registered and can't post replies are also welcome to submit shout outs and tribute videos by emailing them or a link to them to my email at [email protected] If you already have something up on youtube that you would like me to use, please just email or message me the link so that I can download it.

This post has been edited by BirdGirlTink: Nov 5th 2010, 3:08 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
supkate
post Nov 5th 2010, 6:38 PM
Post #18

This is such a cool idea! I sent you a PM!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Airirin
post Nov 5th 2010, 8:49 PM
Post #19

QUOTE(BirdGirlTink @ Nov 5th 2010, 4:07 PM) *

That won't take up too much space at all. Actually, that is one of the shortest Tribute videos I have seen. If you don't mind me adding it, I would love to have it on both Kent and Lauren's DVD's.

Oh yea! Haha, go ahead! That's why I posted it wink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
BirdGirlTink
post Nov 8th 2010, 12:12 AM
Post #20

Quick update.

I have finished the first half of the DVD's. I have three group tributes and about 170 of JKPolk's photos. I am using the videos to break up the photos.

What I need are some ideas of songs to put with the photos. I was thinking of "Shall we dance" from The King and I for the photos of the couple dances, "We Are Family" for the back ground of the group dances, but then I am stuck. I could just use some instrumental Jazz, but I would rather use something more current. Sorry, I am not up on music they would actually like. If any of you have a suggestion, please post it.

I have lots of tributes for all of the Season 7 dancers, especially for Lauren and Kent. I have some tributes for the allstars, but I am kind of lacking in Russell tributes. If any of you have any tributes for the all stars or Russell, please send me the link. happy.gif

Also, if you are going to make shout out videos or personal messages for the dancers, can you please post so that I have an idea of the number of videos. I don't want to overdo tributes and not have enough room for personal messages. I would like to keep the videos sort of balanced. I don't want to make them too heavy on any one area.

If you all have tour photos of Meet and Greats that you would like to have added, we can either do a montage or splice them in between videos. Just let me know if you have them and how you want to have them included. original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 1st 2014, 3:18 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol