Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

1355 Pages V « < 1353 1354 1355   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Twitter Updates
NanCEyeBuck
post Today, 9:37 AM
Post #27081

Group: Members

QUOTE(flgrandma43 @ Dec 21st 2014, 8:22 AM) *

Yep, it says "FOX removed this channel"....SOOO ANGRY!!! angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif
On channel 204 Joe Clayton is explaining the blackout and apologizes to customers stating that they are working on the problem and hope to have Fox News back on DISH soon. All I can say is they better have it back by 7:00 cst Christmas Eve!!!! sad.gif crying.gif

Yeah, that's what they always say. Same as when they lost Turner and CNN (which I didn't care about).

DISH says FOX removed the channel. FOX says DISH blocked them. All contract negotiations I suppose.

I wouldn't be surprised if DISH gave CNN a healthy increase and FOX (who has a LOT more viewers than CNN) feels they deserve more also.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Today, 9:37 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Lizziemat
post Today, 10:45 AM
Post #27082

Sorry to hear about DISH subcscribers...I'm in Texas with Time Warner Cable and all is well. The Fox News Channel is the #1 news channel in the ratings of all cable news channels....they have 3 to 4 times the viewers of CNN or that really low station MSNBC .....smh...hopefully Dish will settle the matter soon or I suspect they will loose subscribers...

--------------------
+Quote Post
NanCEyeBuck
post Today, 10:51 AM
Post #27083

QUOTE(Lizziemat @ Dec 21st 2014, 10:45 AM) *

Sorry to hear about DISH subcscribers...I'm in Texas with Time Warner Cable and all is well. The Fox News Channel is the #1 news channel in the ratings of all cable news channels....they have 3 to 4 times the viewers of CNN or that really low station MSNBC .....smh...hopefully Dish will settle the matter soon or I suspect they will loose subscribers...

I've e-mailed and tweeted them.

I just called to find out the procedure for unsubscribing. The wait time to speak with a rep is 30 mins. I'm guessing there are a LOT of people doing just that. Rather than wait on hold, I put in for a callback.

I do prefer DISH to DIRECT for a few reasons, one being I like their channels better but it's beside the point if they drop FOX. Cable isn't a really good option for me; I live about 350 feet off the road; front is all trees. When I built, I put in the phone and electrical lines underground. Wouldn't make much sense to string cable lines thru the woods.

--------------------
+Quote Post
drdeb
post Today, 6:57 PM
Post #27084

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas . . . santa.gif

Scotty McCreery @ScottyMcCreery 3h 3 hours ago
Christmas 2012 visit with @JoshElliott32 @GMA chatting about my Christmas stage debut 21 yrs ago in '93!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wln07z0jPw8
[awww, Scotty as baby Jesus . . .]

Scotty McCreery @ScottyMcCreery 6h 6 hours ago
Just a few more days til Christmas...are you ready!?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bMhZQmbO8zE
[love this video!]

------------------------------

GO PATS!

Mike McCreery @MikeMGarner 10h 10 hours ago
Today I felt like the Home Alone family b4 1st flight. Woke up at 7:29 & part of praise & worship team @FBCGarner that began at 8am.
#madeit

Mike McCreery @MikeMGarner 3h 3 hours ago
I don't care how ugly the game was. The @Patriots are now 12-3 and the road to the AFC Championship still goes through Foxborough!

--------------------------------

Ashley McCreery retweeted
Sarcasm @ThatsSarcasm Dec 20
cookie package: DO NOT EAT RAW COOKIE DOUGH
me: nods as i eat the raw cookie dough

[this is soooo me!]

This post has been edited by drdeb: Today, 7:03 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
stylin1188
post Today, 8:34 PM
Post #27085

QUOTE(NanCEyeBuck @ Dec 21st 2014, 10:51 AM) *

I've e-mailed and tweeted them.

I just called to find out the procedure for unsubscribing. The wait time to speak with a rep is 30 mins. I'm guessing there are a LOT of people doing just that. Rather than wait on hold, I put in for a callback.

I do prefer DISH to DIRECT for a few reasons, one being I like their channels better but it's beside the point if they drop FOX. Cable isn't a really good option for me; I live about 350 feet off the road; front is all trees. When I built, I put in the phone and electrical lines underground. Wouldn't make much sense to string cable lines thru the woods.

I'm so mad right now about Dish . thumbdown.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

1355 Pages V « < 1353 1354 1355
Reply to this topicStart new topic
13 User(s) are reading this topic (11 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Dec 21st 2014, 9:05 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol