Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

183 Pages V « < 179 180 181 182 183 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lewis' lists 2.0, Starting anew!
DiamondxPrincess
post Mar 30th 2014, 10:49 PM
Post #3601

Group: Members

QUOTE(Harkins @ Mar 30th 2014, 11:33 PM) *

I'm already so hooked it won't be long. It's 4am here and I'm only on episode 8 but I want to finish it tonight so bad. So bad.

i personally didn't finish watching battle of the seasons because of frank and zach. nhf your wes/ct hate though. they're gold. wub.gif

btw you're someone that i would've never expected to be interested in this show.
closedeyes.gif

--------------------

PD IS MY BFFF
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 30th 2014, 10:49 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Harkins
post Mar 30th 2014, 11:03 PM
Post #3602

Group: NX Subscribers

QUOTE(DiamondxPrincess @ Mar 31st 2014, 4:49 AM) *

i personally didn't finish watching battle of the seasons because of frank and zach. nhf your wes/ct hate though. they're gold. wub.gif

btw you're someone that i would've never expected to be interested in this show.
closedeyes.gif

I was literally just away to say how much I hated Wes haha.gif Don't mind CT, he's such a good person for how he responds to Diem's confidence issues.

haha.gif How not? I love these high adrenaline competitive shows. I love Gladiators, Takeshi's Castle and American Ninja and the challenges in this are INSANE. p.s. I've never watched Real World so I don't care about any of the background drama, but I do obvs have favourites on how they present themselves during the seaon

--------------------
+Quote Post
Harkins
post Mar 30th 2014, 11:11 PM
Post #3603

It kinda makes me sick to think of all the guys who started the competition that CT, Wes, Frank and Johnny are all walking away with money. Marlon and Jordan have to take it home for the guys.

For the girls I don't really care as long as Diem doesn't win, I like all the others but ideally Cooke and Cara Marie will win

--------------------
+Quote Post
DiamondxPrincess
post Mar 30th 2014, 11:19 PM
Post #3604

QUOTE(Harkins @ Mar 31st 2014, 12:03 AM) *

I was literally just away to say how much I hated Wes haha.gif Don't mind CT, he's such a good person for how he responds to Diem's confidence issues.

haha.gif How not? I love these high adrenaline competitive shows. I love Gladiators, Takeshi's Castle and American Ninja and the challenges in this are INSANE. p.s. I've never watched Real World so I don't care about any of the background drama, but I do obvs have favourites on how they present themselves during the seaon

i like wes because of his rivalry with my 3 least favorite people ever on this show plus he knows that he gets paid extra money to act like that but once the cameras stop rolling he doesn't care anymore while everyone else is still mad on twitter. innocent.gif

i guess i don't really know you... this may be the first actual conversation we've had. haha.gif i watch it more for the drama. i like the tv show more than the competition... ct is such a good person? gawd, that is the first time i've heard that since i started watching this show. haha.gif

--------------------

PD IS MY BFFF
+Quote Post
Harkins
post Mar 30th 2014, 11:21 PM
Post #3605

Oh my god Knight completely f*cked up! AMAZEBALLS. How they made it this far is a joke anyway. They were never voted in to be joke competition for the final

QUOTE(DiamondxPrincess @ Mar 31st 2014, 5:19 AM) *

i guess i don't really know you... this may be the first actual conversation we've had. haha.gif i watch it more for the drama. i like the tv show more than the competition... ct is such a good person? gawd, that is the first time i've heard that since i started watching this show. haha.gif

Well in the respect I mentioned he's a good person, every other aspect it's pathetic. But all these super macho alpha males piss me off because they're all bravado and no actual personality besides trying to prove their the loudest most "masculine" guy there.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Harkins
post Mar 31st 2014, 8:56 AM
Post #3606

Got my ideal final 3 teams. Camilla and Jeymme turned it around half way point and have been killing it since then, but they should defo finish 3rd. Glad Diem is going home empty handed after flipping at everyone, but I feel sorry for Annese because I actually like her.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Harkins
post Mar 31st 2014, 9:24 AM
Post #3607

Jordan and Marlon crying.gif

Can both girl teams not win? Wes is an awful person, CT is an awful person, Frank is an awful person and Johnny is an awful person.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Deeee
post Mar 31st 2014, 10:22 AM
Post #3608

Fav. SYTYCD: T-Maher Star, J9

I've seen every Challenge in history. And Real World season. Yeah, it's an addiction.

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Harkins
post Mar 31st 2014, 12:16 PM
Post #3609

QUOTE(Deeee @ Mar 31st 2014, 4:22 PM) *

I've seen every Challenge in history. And Real World season. Yeah, it's an addiction.

haha.gif I see that! I've started Battle of the Seasons now and Frank has just flipped his f*cking lid. Tool.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Harkins
post Mar 31st 2014, 1:40 PM
Post #3610

Seriously Knight is the single worst person ever.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Harkins
post Mar 31st 2014, 3:33 PM
Post #3611

Frank is literally insane. Completely and utterly out of it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
DiamondxPrincess
post Mar 31st 2014, 4:08 PM
Post #3612

--------------------

PD IS MY BFFF
+Quote Post
Harkins
post Apr 1st 2014, 9:24 PM
Post #3613

Oh my god an actual nice-to-his-core person has been competed on the challenge. I love nerdy Michael on Rivals 1. He's such a god damn competitor. Him and Tyrone are my faves heart.gif Wes and Johnny continue to be dicks, but I actually like CT and his partner Adam.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Harkins
post Apr 1st 2014, 10:32 PM
Post #3614

UGH Johnny, Evan, Wes' anti-CT alliance sucks ass. I want them to fail but not at Nehemiah's expense.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Harkins
post Apr 1st 2014, 10:42 PM
Post #3615

Oh my god Wes just called himself beautiful. Awful delusional idiot.

--------------------
+Quote Post
dancecab
post Apr 16th 2014, 12:23 PM
Post #3616

Fav. SYTYCD2: Travis Wall
Fav. SYTYCD3: Shauna Noland
Fav. SYTYCD 09: Talia, Jeanine & TJ

QUOTE(DiamondxPrincess @ Mar 31st 2014, 5:08 PM) *

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif Fav Challenge moment ever!!! Frank finally getting his face punched. Knight went from soo despised by me to someone I actually sorta weirdly like.

QUOTE(Harkins @ Mar 30th 2014, 11:09 PM) *

Frank is the most disgusting person ever.

Absolutely. He's apparently retiring from challenges. Thank freaking god. I hope he get's his ASS beat soon.

QUOTE(DiamondxPrincess @ Mar 30th 2014, 11:49 PM) *

i personally didn't finish watching battle of the seasons because of frank and zach. nhf your wes/ct hate though. they're gold. wub.gif . closedeyes.gif

I recentally rewatched it. I remember hoping soo hard TRishelle and Dustin would win the first time around. San Diago was the team I wanted out the most the entire game. blarg.gif I love CT!!!! But I find Wes either polarizing every season. I either love him or hate him. I hated him in Rivals 1 (Especially during the fight with Cara), loved him Ruins and Rivals 2.

Also it made me want Marie back. I wish she was on this challenge. crying.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
BBC2:KENNY!! NEDA!! Sara. Rochelle. - Sur28: TASHA! Sarah. Spencer. LJ. Jefra. Woo.
YCDAUS 4: YUKINO!! Eden. Joel. Lauren. Patric. Nadiah. Ash-leigh. Micheal.
+Quote Post
dancecab
post Apr 16th 2014, 12:30 PM
Post #3617

Fav. SYTYCD2: Travis Wall
Fav. SYTYCD3: Shauna Noland
Fav. SYTYCD 09: Talia, Jeanine & TJ

QUOTE(Harkins @ Apr 1st 2014, 10:24 PM) *

Oh my god an actual nice-to-his-core person has been competed on the challenge. I love nerdy Michael on Rivals 1. He's such a god damn competitor. Him and Tyrone are my faves heart.gif Wes and Johnny continue to be dicks, but I actually like CT and his partner Adam.

Mike is awesome. So not a competor but him and Leeroy made Rivals for me. Johnny, Evan and Kenny tend to control every game the three of them are in together. I find Evan hilarious, Kenny and Johnny can easily get on my nerves. CT and Adam had such a great story considering they were on the same real world season and CT punched Adam in the face.

QUOTE(Harkins @ Mar 31st 2014, 12:11 AM) *

It kinda makes me sick to think of all the guys who started the competition that CT, Wes, Frank and Johnny are all walking away with money. Marlon and Jordan have to take it home for the guys.

For the girls I don't really care as long as Diem doesn't win, I like all the others but ideally Cooke and Cara Marie will win

I wish Jordan and Marlon and Cooke and Cara Maria won (although I freakING LOVE EMILY wub.gif wub.gif ). THey were my favorite pairings during Rivals. IT's funny cause I hated Real World Portland that I didn't even finish watching past 2 eppisodes. And now Jordan and Marlon are two of my favorite challenge competitors.

QUOTE(Harkins @ Mar 31st 2014, 4:33 PM) *

Frank is literally insane. Completely and utterly out of it.

FRANK.IS.THE.WORST!!! I use to love him on San Diago when Zach was beeing a homophobe...but now I realize Zach isn't a homophobe...Frank is just a freaking nutbar. I love Zach now. wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
BBC2:KENNY!! NEDA!! Sara. Rochelle. - Sur28: TASHA! Sarah. Spencer. LJ. Jefra. Woo.
YCDAUS 4: YUKINO!! Eden. Joel. Lauren. Patric. Nadiah. Ash-leigh. Micheal.
+Quote Post
Harkins
post Apr 16th 2014, 8:54 PM
Post #3618

Who's Marie? Robb's (old) girlfriend? She never really impressed me, but I want to see Robb back.

I think my ideal cast for next season (trying to only pick people who would actually do it) would be

Zach, Derek, Robb, Jordan, Marlon, Dustin, Cohutta, Dunbar, Abram, Leroy, Issac and Johnny R. (from this season)

Laurel, Cara-Marie, Paula, Sarah, Jenn, Theresa, Nany, Evelyn, Jemmye, Aneesa, Emily and Jonna

--------------------
+Quote Post
Harkins
post Apr 19th 2014, 1:48 PM
Post #3619

So uni is done for the year and I want to get back to being more active on here, starting tomorrow. Any ideas of what I can do? I've always wanted to do a favourite daners list, but I never have the persistance to actual do more than like 3 dancers, but I was going to try it on a smaller scale, like just a top 20?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Densu
post Apr 19th 2014, 1:49 PM
Post #3620

Fav. Artist: Beyoncé

I probably won't be here for it, but a Top 20 sounds great since people don't really do that anymore. yes.gif

--------------------
.........................................................................................................Graphics: Jessica
IPB Image
DWTS18: Amy & Derek, Charlie & Sharna, James & Peta, NeNe & Tony // TV6: Delvin, Josh, Kat, Kristen
+Quote Post

183 Pages V « < 179 180 181 182 183 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Apr 24th 2014, 6:17 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol