Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

442 Pages V « < 440 441 442   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> the S.E.X thread, yes there is now a thread.
Drew
post Jul 31st 2015, 2:37 PM
Post #8821

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. AI14: Nick Fradiani

fear2.gif blushing.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
1D - 09.12 | Ed Sheeran - 09.25 | Wicked Cool Redux: Final Season | AI14: Nick. Rayvon. | XFUK12: TBD
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jul 31st 2015, 2:37 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Shannyface87
post Jul 31st 2015, 5:24 PM
Post #8822

Group: Members

QUOTE(saran4886 @ Jul 31st 2015, 3:18 PM) *

fear2.gif wtf?! No way I'd do that. He can shower to get it clean if he wants it clean. ermm.gif

Yeah I thought it was nasty. I guess he thought that since she was on her period and got him bloody she should clean it but really not the right way personally speaking.

--------------------
IPB Image
Sig by idolook
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Jul 31st 2015, 5:48 PM
Post #8823

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. SYTYCD2: Benji Schwimmer
Fav. animal: PENGUIN

QUOTE(Shannyface87 @ Jul 31st 2015, 6:24 PM) *

Yeah I thought it was nasty. I guess he thought that since she was on her period and got him bloody she should clean it but really not the right way personally speaking.

Yeah... that's almost like saying to lick it off after anal... It's just not something that should be asked of a partner. no.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
AmberTamblynFan
post Jul 31st 2015, 6:02 PM
Post #8824

Fav. AI10: Casey Abrams
Fav. Movie: The Breakfast Club

QUOTE(Drew @ Jul 28th 2015, 7:08 PM) *

You go. stud.gif Sounds like everything went very well.

--------------------
+Quote Post
AmberTamblynFan
post Jul 31st 2015, 6:15 PM
Post #8825

QUOTE(saran4886 @ Jul 29th 2015, 6:24 AM) *

Wow, sounds like you had a great time! Hopefully you two continue to have more fun, sexy times. wink.gif

One thing I'd like to point out:

If he warms you up enough with oral and touching and things, it shouldn't hurt. At least not nearly as much as you think it will. huggy.gif The idea of getting a vibrator to use is good too, so you can use that to help get you ready too. thumbsup.gif

Thank you both! I agree Sara, I hope it won't hurt too much..He did try to enter me last time though and he actually didn't enter me even though I thought he did. But I was really wet so I am surprised it did hurt.

Even though it sounds bad, I think I am just going to tell him to put in in even though it might hurt: I think a I would rather that than have him go super slowly if it'll hurt a bit anyway you know?

But tonight I am spending the night at his house and I think we're going to have sex tonight/early next morning maybe icecream.gif ohyeah.gif I am sure I will post here!

And I did end up getting a vibrstor- he knows this and I am going to bring it tonight and he said we should take it for a test drive tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Jul 31st 2015, 6:29 PM
Post #8826

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

Today on my timehop, there was a post I made three years ago saying something like "sex is losing its meaning these days, which is why I don't participate... Waiting for love!" I just cracked up when I read that this morning because I ended up losing my virginity almost a year ago to a guy I don't know that well in a one night stand. lmao.gif roll.gif IDK why I found it that funny, I guess it's like I was all "fck love! I'm gonna go get some!" lmao.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Jul 31st 2015, 7:06 PM
Post #8827

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. BB17: Vanessa Rousso

Have fun tonight Paige! devil.gif

And Marisa lmao.gif that is hilarious!

I'm celibate right now and saving myself for someone I love. I don't want to be used for sex again no.gif.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post
Drew
post Jul 31st 2015, 9:43 PM
Post #8828

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. AI14: Nick Fradiani

QUOTE(yomarisa @ Jul 31st 2015, 7:29 PM) *

Today on my timehop, there was a post I made three years ago saying something like "sex is losing its meaning these days, which is why I don't participate... Waiting for love!" I just cracked up when I read that this morning because I ended up losing my virginity almost a year ago to a guy I don't know that well in a one night stand. lmao.gif roll.gif IDK why I found it that funny, I guess it's like I was all "fck love! I'm gonna go get some!" lmao.gif

roll.gif

I have a feeling one day soon, I'm just going to be ...to hell with this, I'm getting some (definitely planning to be on top too. I'd have to really trust someone to let it happen the other way). ph34rwave.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
1D - 09.12 | Ed Sheeran - 09.25 | Wicked Cool Redux: Final Season | AI14: Nick. Rayvon. | XFUK12: TBD
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Aug 1st 2015, 11:54 AM
Post #8829

^ That's pretty much what I did my first time too. I was just like "f*ck this, I just want to get it done" so I enlisted a good friend and got down to business. haha.gif So after that, since I had done it once already, I wasn't so nervous (still a little nervous because it was a new/different person, but you know...) and I kinda knew better what I was doing. happy.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Annie
post Aug 1st 2015, 1:43 PM
Post #8830

Dwight you ignorant slut!

QUOTE(Shannyface87 @ Jul 30th 2015, 5:03 AM) *

Has someone here had sex while on their period or when someone else was?

all the time, lol, but I live with my boyfriend so we don't really care roll2.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Aug 1st 2015, 5:32 PM
Post #8831

SO I have a little.... dilemma? laughing.gif

My boyfriend and I do not live together. I have my own apartment where I live on my own and he lives with two other guys. Their house is usually the designated "party house" for our group of friends and we're obviously going to have the "first night back at school party" at their place. So that's all fine and dandy except that he usually doesn't like having sex at his place because his bedroom is right next to one of his roommate's bedroom. Like the only time we've ever had sex at his place is when his roommate isn't there. I want to somehow suggest/bring up the possibility of going back to my place (it's like a five minute walk) on our first night because you know... the last time we saw each other was June and I highly doubt we'll get to see each other at all this month. I was talking about it to my friend and she was saying he might not want to because he'll want to stay at his own place on his first night back especially if he's drinking but like... wouldn't he want to have sex with me after not seeing me since June? unsure.gif I honestly have no idea how he'll react if I bring it up or if I'm out of line asking him to spend his first night at my place instead. Also it might be weird if we like, leave his own party early to go to my place? I don't really know wacko.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Aug 1st 2015, 6:42 PM
Post #8832

That is definitely a dilemma, but I'd say at least suggest it so you can give him the option to go with you or not. Even if he left his party early with you, I don't think it'd be that weird. I get if he'd want to stay in his own place for the night, but he's a horny young college guy and I don't think he'd pass up some good sex because of possibly wanting to stay at his place that night. haha.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Aug 1st 2015, 6:47 PM
Post #8833

Especially if it's his girlfriend, right? laughing.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Yesterday, 5:14 AM
Post #8834

Well yeah, that part was implied. bleh.gif haha.gif What boyfriend would pass that up? shifty.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
AmberTamblynFan
post Yesterday, 8:21 PM
Post #8835

Story time! shifty.gif

So, he picked me up around 6:30 on Friday. He was shopping for shoes earlier but didn't get any, and I live very close to a mall so we went there first.

I wore this pretty sexy black dress with these cutouts- it's not small but I have a curvy/hourglass figure so it showed off my shape. I decided not to wear anything under the dress, I guess I thought it'd be kind of exciting for him stuart.gif So after he parked and we were getting to leave, I said "I hope this isn't too forward but I'm not wearing anything under this dress" haha. He seemed perfectly fine with that.

So we went shopping for a bit at the mall, and he was hungry so he grabbed something from the food court. I had an early dinner when I got home. When he asked if I was hungry I said "maybe I'm hungry for something that's not food" roll2.gif It took him a second and then he got it..I actually said out loud I can't believe I just said that haha.gif

Then we went back to his place, just for a few minutes. He was touching me over my dress a little and we kissed so that was fun. Then we went for a walk.

When we got back to his place he said he had to shower, and I wanted to have one also because it was pretty hot out and I was kind of sweaty so I said I needed one too. Then he said we should take one together and I said we should, so we did! We didn't have sex in the shower but we did a lot of kissing and touching so that was fun icecream.gif

I think we watched a little bit of something on Netflix but then we started making out etc. He put a couple of fingers in me, I think he actually just started with one but it really hurt me so I was wincing in pain. I told him to just go for it and enter me but he said no because he didn't want to hurt me.

We probably tried like 5 times to have sex but it really hurt me every time so that didn't happen. I was really wet and he used lube but it didn't seem to help much. We also tried about three different positions for him to enter me and nothing really worked. After it didn't work, we'd just make out or cuddle or something and then try again a little later but still nothing. pinch.gif He said I was really tight which I know is true because I don't stick my fingers inside myself, and I don't even wear tampons.

I was really frustrated and said I wanted to have sex with him and he could tell I was frustrated. He was really sweet and said stuff like I shouldn't overthink it, I should start with a couple fingers and I can't expect a penis to get in there right away which makes sense. I was just really disappointed and I felt really bad for him too. At one point I apologized and said this can't be much fun for him either, but he said he was having fun, don't overthink and I wasn't disappointing him.

We went to bed, I don't know what time. I brought little pj's but we both slept naked lol, and we were spooning/cuddling and he had his arm around me. I slept well but I woke up a few times in the night- a few times I was cold, and also sometimes when I sleep I get this really bad cramp on the back of my calf and I did get that there.

I'm not sure what time we woke up. I gave him a bj and we were messing around and tried again but it still didn't happen. But he was able to get his thumb and other fingers in there with less pain so that was progress. And he used my vibrator on me so that was fun.

After we were up for a bit, he said something about letting him know if I wanted breakfast but then we both fell asleep again. We didn't get out of bed until close to 11 AM, and then he made breakfast which was nice. During breakfast and a little after we were just talking at the table.

After that, we went back to his room and watched a movie that he downloaded. We actually were watching it but then we started doing stuff again.

Then we tried again and actually had sex! thumbup.gif It still hurt a little, but it was a good pain if that makes sense and it was way less painful than during the night/earlier that day. I told him to slow down a bit and he did. He said he was coming and I said let me know when you are because I wanted him to come in my mouth ph34rwave.gif He asked if I was sure and I said yes. So when he was close he pulled out, and he did come in my mouth and I swallowed.

I knew he liked when I went down on him on Friday and Saturday- he was making sounds, told me what to do with his balls so I did, he was grabbing my hair, and then sometimes when I was down on him he would finger me.

On Saturday after we had sex and he came he was just laying there saying something like "oh my God Paige" so I was pleased with that shifty.gif

I don't know if this was intentional or not but he said baby a couple times.. he.told me to "relax baby" and he said stuff like baby that feels good so that was nice lol.

After we had sex he said "I guess you're not a virgin anymore" stuart.gif

That afternoon we went to see Trainwreck which was really funny and good, and we held hands during the movie.

When he was driving me back to my house he asked what I was doing the rest of the weekend. Tomorrow is a holiday here and I booked Tuesday off work, so I have a four day weekend. I said I wasn't sure but invited him to stay over here Monday night.

Before he left we were kissing, I said to text him when he got home and let me know about Monday and he said we'd text.

The only thing that worries me is I haven't heard from him yet.

I am really trying not to be paranoid because we were together for almost 24 hours, I know he had something to do for work and I think he had friends coming in the city for like one night so I think they were doing something tonight. Also when we were eating breakfast, he asked if I had ever eaten lamb and I said no, and he said something about making it for next time, and I asked if he had seen this movie In Bruges and he hadn't, but I told him my brother has it so we should watch him next time it's over.

I just am a little paranoid because after all our dates, one of us (mostly him) has texted the other person when we get home so I am a little surprised I haven't heard.

But as an aside I did leave my dress there haha, and if I don't hear from him by tomorrow I am going to text him and see if he can spend the night or do something if he can't do that.

I am probably worrying for nothing, at least I hope I am. What do you girls and guys think?

Edit: I just looked at my phone and he did text me. I am a goof haha lmao.gif

This post has been edited by AmberTamblynFan: Yesterday, 8:33 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

442 Pages V « < 440 441 442
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Aug 3rd 2015, 5:43 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol