Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

420 Pages V « < 418 419 420   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> the S.E.X thread, yes there is now a thread.
Jen
post Today, 7:53 PM
Post #8381

daniwub #2

Group: NX Subscribers

Fav. AI3: Diana DeGarmo
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. SYTYCD: ML JF SN CG CH MS

Definitely made up for it this weejend fear.gif haha.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
thanks alyssa!||formerly jultrencarkimcharclayrub
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Today, 7:53 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

saran4886
post Today, 8:00 PM
Post #8382

Group: Members

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. SYTYCD2: Benji Schwimmer

QUOTE(Star*Man @ Jan 25th 2015, 6:12 PM) *

You're welcome kiss.gif....

So today, I went to the sex shop and I wanted to buy a sex toy (vibrator or dildo) but didn't know which one to buy ph34rwave.gif. I'll just buy some online on this site for gays so I know the dildo is made for guys fear.gif

Yeah that's a good idea. Plus, you can look them up and check reviews and stuff to see what other people say about it before you buy. yes.gif That's always what I like to do when I look into buying toys for myself.

QUOTE(Jen @ Jan 25th 2015, 7:53 PM) *

Definitely made up for it this weekend fear.gif haha.gif

w00t.gif Get it, girl! So happy for you!

I haven't gotten to be with my guy for a couple weeks since he's busy a lot and then he has this personal server project he's working on this weekend, so he didn't want me to come over and just be bored while he works on his servers and stuff.

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Today, 8:11 PM
Post #8383

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

Yay, Jen! Glad you were finally able to get some. shifty.gif haha.gif

So I'm in this closed facebook group for recovering/struggling drug addicts, and sometimes to lighten the mood, they'll post things in there like "Post the last picture you took with your phone" or "Comment with the last text message you received" stuff like that. And before, there was a post that said "Would you be happy if you had to marry the last person you had sex with?" And most people were like "Yes!" "I already am!" "It's my fiancé so yes!" etc. and some were like "No... I don't even know her name" LOL so I was like "Nooooo no no no no no. I don't even want to ever get married in the first place. And it was just a one time thing lol" lmao.gif

I just thought it was funny and interesting to see how different everyone's responses were. haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Today, 8:30 PM
Post #8384

roll.gif Yeah I wouldn't mind that at this point. Marrying Phil would be good for me! Maybe in a little while though, when I'm more financially stable.

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Drew
post Today, 8:40 PM
Post #8385

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. Judge: Harry Connick, Jr.

What kind of job do you all have? Just curious. I need to return to school. noexpression.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
Star*Man
post Today, 8:51 PM
Post #8386

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI7: Brooke White
Fav. AI12: Kree Harrison

QUOTE(saran4886 @ Jan 25th 2015, 10:00 PM) *

Yeah that's a good idea. Plus, you can look them up and check reviews and stuff to see what other people say about it before you buy. yes.gif That's always what I like to do when I look into buying toys for myself.

That's my plan - I could have asked the lady but I don't know, I feel like she wouldn't really know because most of the clientele are women but yeah, I've been checking some online for a while now and it's def. something I wanna invest in giggle.gif

This post has been edited by Star*Man: Today, 8:51 PM

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
xf11: lola.ben.chloe.paul.lauren.onlytheyoung.jay.fleur
antm: will.shei.matthew.raelia.lenox.chantelle.ben.kari
tv7: ricky.taylor p.reagan.jessie.ryan.luke.anita.mia.danica
+Quote Post
Jen
post Today, 8:52 PM
Post #8387

daniwub #2

Group: NX Subscribers

Fav. AI3: Diana DeGarmo
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. SYTYCD: ML JF SN CG CH MS

QUOTE(saran4886 @ Jan 25th 2015, 8:30 PM) *

roll.gif Yeah I wouldn't mind that at this point. Marrying Phil would be good for me! Maybe in a little while though, when I'm more financially stable.

Have you all talked about it a lot? Brian and I have but yeah I want to make sure we're both comfortable and happy in our careers. It's great you want to be completely ready though! I feel like some people rush into it just because..

--------------------

IPB Image
thanks alyssa!||formerly jultrencarkimcharclayrub
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Today, 9:13 PM
Post #8388

QUOTE(Jen @ Jan 25th 2015, 7:53 PM) *

Definitely made up for it this weejend fear.gif haha.gif

Woooot! w00t.gif shifty.gif

QUOTE(yomarisa @ Jan 25th 2015, 8:11 PM) *

Yay, Jen! Glad you were finally able to get some. shifty.gif haha.gif

So I'm in this closed facebook group for recovering/struggling drug addicts, and sometimes to lighten the mood, they'll post things in there like "Post the last picture you took with your phone" or "Comment with the last text message you received" stuff like that. And before, there was a post that said "Would you be happy if you had to marry the last person you had sex with?" And most people were like "Yes!" "I already am!" "It's my fiancé so yes!" etc. and some were like "No... I don't even know her name" LOL so I was like "Nooooo no no no no no. I don't even want to ever get married in the first place. And it was just a one time thing lol" lmao.gif

I just thought it was funny and interesting to see how different everyone's responses were. haha.gif

That's funny haha.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Today, 9:18 PM
Post #8389

QUOTE(Jen @ Jan 25th 2015, 8:52 PM) *

Have you all talked about it a lot? Brian and I have but yeah I want to make sure we're both comfortable and happy in our careers. It's great you want to be completely ready though! I feel like some people rush into it just because..

Yeah we've talked about it a bit. Like, I'll see one of those cheesy adorable proposal videos and link it to him or he'll see things on Reddit where people posted heart monitor readings (one the guy wore one while he proposed, another one the guy convinced his girl to wear one on a hike and then proposed) and they put up charts and he thought that was a cool idea so he was just like "we should do one to get results from both sides. we should just randomly start wearing heart monitors for different activities" and stuff, so I wouldn't get suspicious if he randomly asked me to wear one one day. roll.gif whistling.gif So yeah, we talked about it a bit. Nothing too set in stone right now though. We're just enjoying our time together and everything for now. shifty.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post

420 Pages V « < 418 419 420
Reply to this topicStart new topic
7 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Jan 25th 2015, 9:20 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol