Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anthony at NY Mets game 6-6-07, my review of meeting him and National Anthem
NewYawkAJrFan
post Jun 8th 2007, 2:24 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI6: Blake & Jordin

I posted this on AFC but i thought since there are fans here too I'd post as well.

Ok so first i'll start with my sister Katie and i getting to Shea Stadium...we bought our tickets and we were seated in the Upper Level in the box section which is right at the balcony part.....so we got there like 2 n a half hours early so we went down to watch batting practice...the entire time i was looking for Anthony...it was cool to see my fav players and stuff but i was looking for Anthony....so we were down there for a WHILE and then all of a sudden i see him and I'm like "Oh my god there he is!!" and i start taking pics ....wearing this amazing blue shirt jeans and UGH looked so good!
IPB Image

and Katie was like "where?" n i showed her n she's like "lets get closer" so we did but my being stupid and ALREADY shaking just by seeing him i start climbing under the seats to get closer instead of just walking up the isle and walking across to see him better. So i got yelled at for climbing under then he leaves and i was like NOOOOOO sad.gif so i went up the isle to find Katie and i was like "he left" and i was really sad so we waited a little to see if he'd come out again but no , so Katie was like "u wanna get some food?" n i was like "ok" so we start walking and she hits my arm and goes "Deb" and points and THERE HE IS IN ALL HIS BEAUTIFUL GLORY, Anthony standing there talking to his friends just looking around and i was like "omg" n so we walked over and he sees me and smiles and i was like "hi Anthony" and this would be the point in the story where i start CRYING...yes that's right i CRIED...i didn't think i would but I'm shaking and now crying at this point(not like hysterially) and Katie was like "we've been looking for you" and me(still crying) was like "I'm a HUGE fan" and he was like "aww thank you!!" and I was like "i'm sorry" and he's like "aww don't cryyyy"..then i told him how i went to the game just for him and he was like "thank you" and i told him how i read his post n how i was at Saturdays game n i was like "We have to go" (Katie got that part on tape) and he thanked me again....then Katie asked him if he was a Mets or Philles fan and he was like "actually i'm a Yankees fan" and katie was like "awoooo"(like oh mann) and he told us that when it came to Nationals he likes the Mets cuz he really likes Willie Randolph....then i think we talked a little more and i think Katie told him how i was waiting for him and i told him how i saw him down on the field but he left and i was so upset..Then he leaned in and wrapped his arm around me for a hug *eeeppp* Then his friends asked if i was gonna go see the Fantasticks and Anthony was like "yeah you should come check it out" and i told him how i was def gonna but just needed ot figure out what date and how thats all i wanted for my birthday was tickets cuz my birthday was May 20th and he was like "my brithday was may 4th" (like i didnt know haha) and i told him how i wanted to go for his birthday and how i thought Carrie would go cuz i'm a huge fan of hers too and i get to see both of them but we couldnt make it...haha

Then since Katie had the cameras out he asked if i wanted a picture and i was like "yes!" so Katie took a pic with my camera and hers
IPB Image

Then he asked me if i wanted him to sign something for me and i was like "Oh yes! my ticket! i have a pen too" so i gave him my ticket and he was like "how do you spell your name?" and i told him..i totally 4got about him personalizing it..i was sooo in my Anthony zone haha...so he signed it and i was like "thank you so much" and since Katie was taping at tis point i asked him to make a shout out to the AFC crew so he did and hew as so sweet about it and i told him that he was very very cute in person, better than his pictures and he blushed and said something about Elisa being to blame for that cuz he's gotta stay cute or something....and then i told her again(cuz i told her earlier) how lucky she was to have him and then katie said how when i met carrie i was speechless and now i'm talking up a storm and i todl him that story and how if i were to ever meet him i had to say somthign and he laughed.....then i gave him a big hug and thanked him and told him he made my day and he was like "good i'm glad..thas what i'm here for"...then he told us he was gonna go get some food and to enjoy the game and i told him good luck and he thanked me...then he was like 10 feet form me getting food cuz if u remember..Katie and i headed that way to get food...But thats when i called Jenna to tell her so while i was talking to her i started to snap some pics (some are blurry cuz i was still shaking)
IPB Image

He was so cute buying his food and just being normal...there was a point when he couldnt hold everything so he held his water bottle in his mouth HAHAH....then as he was walking away i was still talking to jenna he looked at me, waved with his napkin fileld hand, smiled at me and said "byee" an i was like "byee good luckkkk" and he yelled back "thank youuu"

Then Katie and i met up with her 2 friends (after we saw my cousin who works as security and talked to him for a while) and we went to our seats and i'm still flipping out cuz Um hi i just spent like 15/20 minutes with Anthony Fedorov! HI!
So we got to our seats and i'm flipping out and right away i'm looking for him on the field.....haha

NOW TO THE NATIONAL ANTHEM! Anthony had changed ino his white button down shirt and jacket and was just chillin so once again, snappin pictures
IPB Image

Then they introduced him and he sang and WOW..he was AMAZING!!! every1 cheered and everything..it was great! I looked or him during the entire game but couldnt find him LOL

So all in all, it was an AMAZINGGGGG day!! I can't believe it happened....but My god Anthony is so cute in person(his pictures don't do him justice) and so incredably sweet and i can't thank him enough for making my day and at least one dream come true!

edit* oh and he asked me if i was from new york and i was like "yeah long island!" hehehe and Katie asked his friends if they were actually friends (like joking) and the guy was like "We're his entourage!" hahahaha

here's the link to the rest of my pictures:
http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n84/Som...%20Mets%20Game/

The meeting/shout out video and national anthem videos will be up soon original.gif

EDIT***
here are some preview caps of the videos original.gif

first video when i first met him and was crying
IPB Image
him reaching out to hug me cuz i was crying
IPB Image
our AMAZING hug #2!
IPB Image
His shout out to the AFC Crew
IPB Image
Hug #3 while telling me to enjoy the game original.gif
IPB Image
(if u count me holding onto him during the picture...thats hug #4 and % cuz it was 2 separate pics haha)
Cap from him Singing the National Anthem
IPB Image

*MORE EDIT* (posted this below but for those who havnt read this yet)
i totally forgot to mention how AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG his eyes are!! wow...they were the first things i looked at...i got SUCKED into them...WOW....they were like really blue on the outside then broke into this pale blue..OMG *faints*

~~~~~
editx5
HERE ARE THE VIDEOS! Hope you like them!!

Me meeting Anthony/ His shout out to the AFC Crew
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLU4M67LFQA
Singing the National Anthem
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7lAUlL_zd4

--------------------
Hi, I'm Deb. :)

"There must be Borrowed Angels, here in this life.
They come along, into this world, and make this world bright.
But they can't stay forever, Cause they're heaven sent.
And sometimes, heaven needs them back again"

~Rest in Peace *T* 10/3/88-8/28/10~
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jun 8th 2007, 2:24 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

DeathTolls826
post Jun 8th 2007, 2:53 PM
Post #2

Fav. AI4: Anthony Fedorov
Fav. AI7: David Archuleta

Wow that sounds like a great experience! shocked.gif I agree, he definitely looks better in person. w00t.gif

Glad you got to meet him! heart.gif

--------------------
love.
IPB Image IPB Image
don't mind my username, i was 11.
+Quote Post
Rissa543
post Jun 8th 2007, 9:13 PM
Post #3

Fav. AI5: Elliott Yamin
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

OMG You are so lucky! A Mets game AND Anthony!!! How wonderful! heart.gif GREAT pictures and recaps and everything, I'm so happy for you huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
TYSM tiger_8 and Lindsay Haley Reinhart is my American Idol
+Quote Post
NewYawkAJrFan
post Jun 9th 2007, 12:24 AM
Post #4

QUOTE(Rissa543 @ Jun 8th 2007, 10:13 PM) *

OMG You are so lucky! A Mets game AND Anthony!!! How wonderful! heart.gif GREAT pictures and recaps and everything, I'm so happy for you huggy.gif

hahaha omg i know...it woulda been better if we won...gosh darn phillies lol blarg.gif

it's nice to see a fellow mets fan on here! HOLLA!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
SportsIdolChic
post Jun 9th 2007, 7:02 AM
Post #5

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. Judge: Simon Cowell

Awwww how amazinnggg!!!! I met nthony last summer- and i criedtoo- so don't feel bad- and you r soooo right- those pictures jsut don't do him justice!

--------------------
hey! i'm ashley! || world cup 2010 <3|| USMNT forever|| glory glory man utd || sig: me :]
IPB Image
HEROES: archuleta.jonas.donovan.harding.owen.hamel.cowell.abdul.seacrest.ramsay.boreanaz.dumbledore.crosby.

+Quote Post
ShortstopVM
post Jun 9th 2007, 12:53 PM
Post #6

Fav. SYTYCD5: Karla Garcia
Fav. SYTYCD7: Lauren Froderman
Fav. MLB: New York Mets

QUOTE(NewYawkAJrFan @ Jun 9th 2007, 1:24 AM) *
hahaha omg i know...it woulda been better if we won...gosh darn phillies lol blarg.gif

I know, right? ermm.gif Here, I wrote some comments on that game (and my experience at BP) over on The Baseball Thread... yes.gif Oh, and I just posted photos from BP over there... yes.gif

QUOTE(NewYawkAJrFan @ Jun 9th 2007, 1:24 AM) *
it's nice to see a fellow mets fan on here! HOLLA!!!

*hollas back* What's up? w00twave.gif We run this town now! grin.gif

And you went to BP too? So did I! w00t.gif Oh, and I got David Wright's autograph! spaz.gif grin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
(Thank you to o0itzAnGiE and to Stacey for the blinkies!)
NYG|NYK|NYR|UMD | IPB Image I support KARLA always! | IPB Image | LET'S GO METS
+Quote Post
NewYawkAJrFan
post Jun 9th 2007, 2:49 PM
Post #7

QUOTE(ShortstopVM @ Jun 9th 2007, 1:53 PM) *

I know, right? ermm.gif Here, I wrote some comments on that game (and my experience at BP) over on The Baseball Thread... yes.gif Oh, and I just posted photos from BP over there... yes.gif
*hollas back* What's up? w00twave.gif We run this town now! grin.gif

And you went to BP too? So did I! w00t.gif Oh, and I got David Wright's autograph! spaz.gif grin.gif

yeah we did! it was awesome! AH You lucky duck!! Omg i remember those people who were asking to sign the baby shirt for their son!! and that guy next to them caught the baseball Delgado threw at them! LOL
I was particularly happy to see my baby Professor Reyes wink.gif (i love when he teaches us spanish) My cousin works as security so he was telling us that Reyes, Wright and Lo Duca are probably some of the nicest one son the team that he's met so far. iw as like "OH my baby heart.gif"

so it was an awesome day...say BP, met Anthony....good times hehe

--------------------

+Quote Post
ShortstopVM
post Jun 9th 2007, 5:57 PM
Post #8

Fav. SYTYCD5: Karla Garcia
Fav. SYTYCD7: Lauren Froderman
Fav. MLB: New York Mets

QUOTE(NewYawkAJrFan @ Jun 9th 2007, 3:49 PM) *
Omg i remember those people who were asking to sign the baby shirt for their son!! and that guy next to them caught the baseball Delgado threw at them! LOL

I know - I was standing right next to them (I was the guy that rushed the toss to Wright lol :lol: ). :D They said their son was five months old. They even managed to also get Shawn Green to sign that shirt (that was the only thing Green would autograph). If only those puddles on top of the dugout didn't get in the way. It's a good thing that D-Wright used a sharpie to sign.

QUOTE(NewYawkAJrFan @ Jun 9th 2007, 3:49 PM) *
I was particularly happy to see my baby Professor Reyes ;) (i love when he teaches us spanish) My cousin works as security so he was telling us that Reyes, Wright and Lo Duca are probably some of the nicest one son the team that he's met so far. iw as like "OH my baby <3"

When I lined up behind the first-base dugout, Reyes seemed to be smiling in my direction. :yes:

Oh, and lol to the Professor Reyes Teaches Spanish part. I was laughing when the DiamondVision was airing that segment... :haha:

This post has been edited by ShortstopVM: Jun 9th 2007, 8:01 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 1st 2014, 1:21 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol