Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

321 Pages V « < 319 320 321   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> the S.E.X thread, yes there is now a thread.
totes4totes
post Apr 19th 2014, 2:20 PM
Post #6401

Group: Members

Fav. SYTYCDA2: Talia Fowler
Fav. SYTYCDC2: Jayme Rae Dailey
Fav. Movie: Star Wars V

QUOTE(Densu @ Apr 19th 2014, 2:12 PM) *

I have a strange question. And it's not really sex-related. Well, maybe it is, but not really. Anyway, what do you guys consider a first kiss? Do you consider a childish peck a first kiss. Or it has to be with someone you have feelings for to be considered a real first kiss. I'm just confused because a friend asked me about what my first kiss was like and I had trouble answering. haha.gif

I think your first kiss is whatever you want to define it as.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
OB2 April 19
SYTYCD2013: Tamara Arruti, Jenna Johnson AU4: Yukino
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Apr 19th 2014, 2:20 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Densu
post Apr 19th 2014, 2:23 PM
Post #6402

Fav. Person: Naya Rivera

QUOTE(totes4totes @ Apr 19th 2014, 2:20 PM) *

I think your first kiss is whatever you want to define it as.

That's what I've been saying, I just wanted a second opinion. I believe same goes for losing virginity.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Apr 19th 2014, 2:30 PM
Post #6403

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

I'm always confused to what my first kiss was. I don't count when I was in second grade and my neighbor gave me "CPR" while we were playing, by giving me a peck on the lips.

But I don't know if my real first kiss was in high school when my gay guy friend was trying to see how many kisses he could get in that day. haha.gif And when we were in LGBT group, he and I kissed but just a peck.

Then after high school, in 2009, a girl I almost ended up dating "showed me how to make out" by literally making out with me on my driveway.

I obviously had feelings for her.. and I always though the gay guy was a cutie. So... I have no idea. lmao.gif

--------------------
"Shake it Out."
Twitter.Instagram.Tumblr.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
Densu
post Apr 19th 2014, 2:45 PM
Post #6404

Fav. Person: Naya Rivera

QUOTE(yomarisa @ Apr 19th 2014, 2:30 PM) *

I'm always confused to what my first kiss was. I don't count when I was in second grade and my neighbor gave me "CPR" while we were playing, by giving me a peck on the lips.

But I don't know if my real first kiss was in high school when my gay guy friend was trying to see how many kisses he could get in that day. haha.gif And when we were in LGBT group, he and I kissed but just a peck.

Then after high school, in 2009, a girl I almost ended up dating "showed me how to make out" by literally making out with me on my driveway.

I obviously had feelings for her.. and I always though the gay guy was a cutie. So... I have no idea. lmao.gif

Exactly! I have similar experiences. My friend kissed me when I was 14 years old. She's 7 years older by the way and she just wanted to annoy her boyfriend. It was a peck, but it lasted longer than a regular peck, lol. Then, a few months ago, I made out with a guy, but we were both drunk, so I'm not sure if that counts. Still, it was more than a peck and it was a guy whom I had feelings for at the time which makes a difference in my case. I guess I'm just gonna avoid this topic in conversations. haha.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
brownies
post Apr 19th 2014, 9:49 PM
Post #6405

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI11: Elise Testone

QUOTE(Densu @ Apr 19th 2014, 2:12 PM) *

I have a strange question. And it's not really sex-related. Well, maybe it is, but not really. Anyway, what do you guys consider a first kiss? Do you consider a childish peck a first kiss. Or it has to be with someone you have feelings for to be considered a real first kiss. I'm just confused because a friend asked me about what my first kiss was like and I had trouble answering. haha.gif

Well, for me, first kiss is with someone you have feelings with and reciprocated.

QUOTE(Densu @ Apr 19th 2014, 2:23 PM) *

That's what I've been saying, I just wanted a second opinion. I believe same goes for losing virginity.

yes.gif Megan explained this thing in here.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
Spencer Lloyd | Sam Woolf | Jess Meuse | Majesty Rose | Alex Preston
Ethan Harris | Briston Maroney | Casey Thrasher
+Quote Post

321 Pages V « < 319 320 321
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Apr 21st 2014, 7:27 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol