Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

894 Pages V « < 892 893 894   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Thread For The Ladies!
yomarisa
post Today, 10:38 AM
Post #17861

Group: Members

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

bye1.gif Morning ladies. Hope you all have a nice labor day today! happy.gif

And idk if they celebrate labor day in Canada too.... but I hope you Canadians have a nice day too! lmao.gif heart.gif

--------------------
"Shake it Out."
Twitter.Instagram.Tumblr.
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Today, 10:38 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Shannyface87
post Today, 10:41 AM
Post #17862

I seem so weird eating here at Subway not just because I work at a restaurant but this is where we met for our first date which ended being a bit awkward and fun at times. Its been awhile but its just bringing back memories.

--------------------
IPB Image
Sig by idolook
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Today, 10:41 AM
Post #17863

We don't do it as hardcore as Americans we just take it as an extra holiday haha.gif hope everyone else has a good labour day though! huggy.gif

Brandon and I have been talking all day every day for the past week and since he's back tonight/everyone else will be too we were going to go out to a bar btu then we remembered it's labour day so kind Brandon INVITED US ALL OVER TO HIS FCKING HOUSE OH MY GOD like that's what I need but yeah idk I think my game plan will just be to try to look super hot so he'll be like daaaamn I'm missing out and then if he tries to walk me home which I'm assuming he will I will not invite him inside because then we might be drunk and hook up and I'll just try to be mature and not get super super drunk and just wait until I'm back alone in my apartment to cry haha.gif and wait for him to bring anything up I will not be the first to bring this mess up if we're going to talk! Sound good? haha.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
Shannyface87
post Today, 10:42 AM
Post #17864

QUOTE(yomarisa @ Sep 1st 2014, 11:38 AM) *

bye1.gif Morning ladies. Hope you all have a nice labor day today! happy.gif

And idk if they celebrate labor day in Canada too.... but I hope you Canadians have a nice day too! lmao.gif heart.gif

We do and I have a feeling it will be quite busy at work today.

--------------------
IPB Image
Sig by idolook
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Today, 2:01 PM
Post #17865

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. BB16: Nicole Franzel

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Sep 1st 2014, 10:41 AM) *

We don't do it as hardcore as Americans we just take it as an extra holiday haha.gif hope everyone else has a good labour day though! huggy.gif

Brandon and I have been talking all day every day for the past week and since he's back tonight/everyone else will be too we were going to go out to a bar btu then we remembered it's labour day so kind Brandon INVITED US ALL OVER TO HIS FCKING HOUSE OH MY GOD like that's what I need but yeah idk I think my game plan will just be to try to look super hot so he'll be like daaaamn I'm missing out and then if he tries to walk me home which I'm assuming he will I will not invite him inside because then we might be drunk and hook up and I'll just try to be mature and not get super super drunk and just wait until I'm back alone in my apartment to cry haha.gif and wait for him to bring anything up I will not be the first to bring this mess up if we're going to talk! Sound good? haha.gif

Sounds good Emma. Let us know how it goes.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Today, 3:56 PM
Post #17866

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. SYTYCD2: Benji Schwimmer

QUOTE(Jen @ Sep 1st 2014, 10:55 AM) *

Wow JoAnna...makes you count your blessings I assume!!

Morning Lily bye1.gif

Sara - is everyone ok? I heard about the tornado warning, I thought it was more east of you. Hope everyone/everything is ok!!!

Yeah we're okay here. As far as I know there wasn't really property damage around where the tornado was, just damaged/uprooted trees, so that's okay, considering what could've happened.

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Sep 1st 2014, 11:01 AM) *

Enjoy the cookout! Hopefully the weather will stay good.

I'm doing well, just hanging out at home.
Morning Jen dianawave.gif

Thanks! I had a good time, so much good food. icecream.gif The weather was nice, but a little too much on the hot/humid side.

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Sep 1st 2014, 11:41 AM) *

Yeah that sounds like a decent plan to me. As long as you can manage being around and keep your composure and everything, that should be alright. huggy.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
Credit: Brandon
+Quote Post

894 Pages V « < 892 893 894
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 1st 2014, 4:01 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol