Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

912 Pages V « < 910 911 912   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Thread For The Ladies!
juniorfan4eva
post Yesterday, 12:11 PM
Post #18221

Group: Members

Aw thanks pal! huggy.gif heart.gif

My next door neighbours are blasting music so loudly I can literally hear every single instrument in each song they're playing omg ermm.gif

This post has been edited by juniorfan4eva: Yesterday, 12:42 PM

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Yesterday, 12:11 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 12:56 PM
Post #18222

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. BB16: Nicole Franzel

Ugh Emma. I hate when people do that. It's really annoying.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Yesterday, 1:01 PM
Post #18223

It really is and it's so inconsiderate too like I dread when I actually need quiet and they're doing this!

--------------------
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 1:02 PM
Post #18224

I wish you could get your peace and quiet. Maybe ask them to turn it down?

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post
Shannyface87
post Yesterday, 4:18 PM
Post #18225

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Sep 16th 2014, 1:11 PM) *

Aw thanks pal! huggy.gif heart.gif

My next door neighbours are blasting music so loudly I can literally hear every single instrument in each song they're playing omg ermm.gif

Yhe neighbors upstairs do that sometimes and it is really annoying. A couple times they have done it really late just as I'm about to go to bed which is worse.

--------------------
IPB Image
Sig by idolook
+Quote Post
jodilo88
post Yesterday, 5:28 PM
Post #18226

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. XFUS: Jennel Garcia

If those neighbors are anything like the ones that just moved across the street from us, they won't care. There's at least two dogs tied up outside on too-short runs all day and night with what MIGHT be adequate food/water and nowhere near adequate shelter from the elements.

God, the sooner I move to PA the better...we may be getting a development on that in October.

--------------------
Call me JoAnna, please. :)
BB16: Ew.
IPB Image
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Yesterday, 6:30 PM
Post #18227

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

Ugh, I feel you on the annoying neighbors thing. This one house across the street and a couple houses down from me suddenly got REALLY annoying. It started on saturday, with them racing up and down the block in their cars really late at night. Then the next day, there would be random, loud cheers coming from grown men ALL DAY long. And then every day since that, there's been kids outside playing which would be fine if they didn't scream constantly. And their dogs are out front now, too. And of course they bark 24/7.... ugh. Of course this all starts to happen when we decide to keep our windows open since it's colder out and we don't need the air on. wacko.gif

I honestly don't know how anyone can not notice/care that they're being annoying. Like, I always have been a really quiet person, but I just can't see how anyone can be loud or play loud music especially at night and not even care...

--------------------
"Shake it Out."
Twitter.Instagram.Tumblr.
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Yesterday, 6:32 PM
Post #18228

Right?? It's not just the music either, everything they do is just so loud. I can hear the entire conversation they're having right now, I can always hear when they're walking around (my floor doesn't creak at all, why does theirs?!) I just don't really know how to go about asking them to like.... live quieter laughing.gif the walls can't be that thin because Abbi never has this problem with her neighbours so UGH just my luck haha.

On the other hand I'm going over to Brandon's tonight rolleyes.gif don't want to see him but my other old roommate will be there and I haven't seen him yet since school started so I'm just going to go and ignore Brandon. thumbsup.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Diana
post Yesterday, 6:40 PM
Post #18229

Having a girls night in. Pizza and Criminal Minds. heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 6:42 PM
Post #18230

QUOTE(*Diana @ Sep 16th 2014, 6:40 PM) *

Having a girls night in. Pizza and Criminal Minds. heart.gif

Sounds good to me. Going to watch Big Brother soon.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post
Jen
post Yesterday, 7:37 PM
Post #18231

daniwub #2

Group: NX Subscribers

Fav. AI3: Diana DeGarmo
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. SYTYCD: ML JF SN CG CH MS

Ugh neighbors sad.gif I'm moving back into an apt next month and I'm so nervous I'm going to hear everyone! I'm on the top floor so luckily there's nobody above me.

Can I just say I hate having only older coworkers? I get along well with them but it frustrates me. And I feel like they all judge me blarg.gif you would think being 15-20 years older than me that they wouldn't....there's one coworker who's my age but she's extremely outspoken and thinks she's my mentor teacher. Rahhhh ok I'm done sorry just not feeling well!

--------------------

IPB Image
thanks alyssa!||formerly jultrencarkimcharclayrub
+Quote Post
jodilo88
post Yesterday, 8:04 PM
Post #18232

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. XFUS: Jennel Garcia

QUOTE(yomarisa @ Sep 16th 2014, 7:30 PM) *

I honestly don't know how anyone can not notice/care that they're being annoying. Like, I always have been a really quiet person, but I just can't see how anyone can be loud or play loud music especially at night and not even care...

^^^^ THIS THIS THIS!!!!! Our next door neighbor, Dan, confronted the people across the street about their dogs and they have done jack squat about it since. We've called animal control but there's nothing they can really do unless it's the same way in winter time...like uhhhh dude it was 90+ all last week and the dog out front kept tipping over his water bowl so he essentially had NO water in 90+ degree weather...and you can't do anything!?

Not to mention it's not just the dogs about these people that irritate me (I know the dogs can't help it, it's the people I'm agitated with). The other night, a tractor trailer stopped right between our houses and BLARED the horn (at MIDNIGHT), and apparently with the driver and one of the neighbors, it was social hour rolleyes.gif Then there's kids over there screaming their heads off at like 5pm, and Charles was trying to sleep bc we have a launch coming up Saturday...not like they know that, but teach your kids some friggin respect, bring your dogs inside instead of having them jerk on a 3-foot rope all day and night, and GET SOME FRIGGIN CLASS!!!! (and as I type this out, the dogs are barking/howling across the street...)

As for the development in PA, we have a launch around October 18 (happy anniversary for the next day, thanks NASA!) and when Charles went to tell the recruiter in PA that information, he wasn't just ignored or brushed right off...so we're hoping he will get a testing date and interview.

This post has been edited by jodilo88: Yesterday, 8:04 PM

--------------------
Call me JoAnna, please. :)
BB16: Ew.
IPB Image
+Quote Post
**JennyGearFan**
post Yesterday, 8:09 PM
Post #18233

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Sep 15th 2014, 7:05 PM) *

UGH why are people such douchebags?? Do you know who it was since you were at your friend's?

SO GIRLS I'm really psyching myself out about the dance team auditions blushing.gif There's a facebook event page adn you have to say if you're going or not and there's about 30 people who have said they're going (they said they accept around 16 people) mind you this is in general, not just the one style (I'm only auditioning for the hip hop team) ...idk if that makes sense but like there are jazz team auditions, contemporary auditions, and hip hop auditions and everyone is just piled into one group saying they're going. So for all I know all 30 people who said they're going could just be auditioning for jazz but yeah I'm still really freaked out. I haven't danced on a regular basis in about three years and auditions are always scary to me because sometimes you just look like garbage since you're not used to a different teacher than your usual. I don't know I'm just freaking myself out haha.gif Also I kind of wish I didn't tell as many people as I already have that I was trying out because then I feel like a giant flop if I audition and don't make it blushing.gif blushing.gif blushing.gif blushing.gif pinch.gif pinch.gif pinch.gif pinch.gif

No! Her street and the area is an area known to be crazy in this city, and just that one night I totally forgot to lock my doors. rolleyes.gif

GOOD LUCK!! huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Yesterday, 11:43 PM
Post #18234

OMGFOMGOMGOFMGOMFGMGMMGMOMGMGGGG

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO UNNATTRACTED TO BRANDON IN MY LIFE

THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS

OKAY

SO

Brandon lives with two other guys and the one guy has a boyfriend who basically lives there as well, so it was the four guys and then Abbi and I. Abbi has 9am class tomorrow/today technically and so does one of his roommates so Abbi was going to stay over and then they were going to go together. We walked in and Brandon and one other guy were smoking illegal things and Brandon was just like completely trashed like I have never seen him like that in my entire life and we're university students who drank multiple times a week every single week for the past two years laughing.gif ermm.gif Abbi is good friends with the roommate of his that has a boyfriend and so she is at their house quite often and she says he's ALWAYS like that now, smokes every day, is a huge stoner, etc. I've had multiple people tell me now he's like that because he's realized that he has fcked up his chances with me that sort of thing, and that makes me feel really really super good happy.gif

At one point the one roommate went to bed and then Abbi and the other roommate and his boyfriend were talking about something that happened the night before and I wasn't there so I just kind of walked away and Brandon was like oh I have stuff to show you so he got his computer and was showing me stuff that he "thought of me" and "thought I would laugh at"... so things were okay they weren't really awkward or anything even though we were alone and then he said he was going to go to bed and just really quickly I said something like, "what street do I go on to get home?" just because I've only ever been there two times and once was in a car and I was not driving and the second time I was just completely smashed so I'm still not entirely sure on my way home if I were to walk alone tongue.gif and he said, "aren't you staying over?" and I just looked at him like noexpression.gif and said, "why would I stay over?" in the most like, sarcastic way I possibly could and he was just like, "oh yeah..." blushing.gif AND HE LOOKED SO EMBARRASSED and like wow what an idiot why would I just ask that sort of thing it was too perfect haha.gif

It was just such a turn off seeing him so stoned like that you know? Like seeing him drunk is one thing but I'm so over the hahahaha 420 blaze it phase like that is so 15 year old highschool boy and I just kept sitting there thinking like I have literally cried my heart and soul out over this person he has seen me naked I have fallen asleep in his arms what the fck! So immature and I'm just not into it. I feel really good about myself and I've definitely made the right decision at not talking to him any more than I have to and it really is for the best that we're not together anymore. It kind of hurts to say that honestly but after seeing him like that tonight I know it really is for the best and it's a really good feeling happy.gif

QUOTE(Jen @ Sep 16th 2014, 8:37 PM) *

Ugh neighbors sad.gif I'm moving back into an apt next month and I'm so nervous I'm going to hear everyone! I'm on the top floor so luckily there's nobody above me.

Can I just say I hate having only older coworkers? I get along well with them but it frustrates me. And I feel like they all judge me blarg.gif you would think being 15-20 years older than me that they wouldn't....there's one coworker who's my age but she's extremely outspoken and thinks she's my mentor teacher. Rahhhh ok I'm done sorry just not feeling well!

I know it's not the same but at my old high school job there was this older woman and she was always such a btch and she was always so condesceding like if I ever mentioned any problems casually she'd act like I was just some insignificant teenager like... fck off haha.gif it was annoying too because I worked there from the time I was 16 to like... last year I guess (I'd go back for Christmas break and that sort of thing) and even as a 21 year old she'd act like I was an idiot! So annoying.

--------------------
+Quote Post

912 Pages V « < 910 911 912
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: CR7

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 17th 2014, 12:35 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol