Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fan DVD!, Contribute? DUE: August 25th
inkamila
post Jul 14th 2010, 7:16 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI9: Aaron Kelly
Fav. AI5: Elliott Yamin

So I know this is a stretch...but why not try, right? I don't have all the info set in my mind right now...but all I know is that I want to collect videos and ideas so I can put it onto a DVD for Aaron to give to him in August at the Chicago show (which I'm HOPEFULLY going to!).

The DVD would be organized and put together with a menu and everything (because Windows is awesome and lets you do that...haha).

If anything changes...I'll let you know here. Basically...this is how you can help out...

1) Link me or make fan videos from Youtube (slideshows, those really cool music videos made from video clips of Aaron set to some..idk...emotional music...haha..if you don't get it, let me know and I'll post an example)

2) Make 3 videos; however long you'd like...(just as long as they're under a 30-45 seconds...but I mean, if it really takes you that long to explain, then so be it! tongue.gif) answering these 3 questions:

a) Why do you love Aaron Kelly?
cool.gif My favourite Aaron Kelly moment
c) What would you say to Aaron if you had the chance to meet him? (say it like you're saying it to him..it'll be more personal for him that way tongue.gif)

3) Anything else you think would be awesome to go in a DVD for Aaron, showing our love and appreciation for him original.gif

Sending things in: You can either link me here OR e-mail me at [email protected]

Again...I'm not sure how well this will work because I've always had participation issues from people...but if there are like, say...5 people who want to participate...then I guess we'll just have to make up for everyone else!

innocent.gif heart.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jul 14th 2010, 7:16 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

erica_yo
post Jul 14th 2010, 10:48 AM
Post #2

YESS! w00t.gif We should do one for Tim, too. wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
glambert_lover
post Jul 14th 2010, 2:41 PM
Post #3

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

ME! original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

Archuleta. Jackson. Jonas. Kelly. Lambert. Orianthi. ♥
+Quote Post
inkamila
post Jul 14th 2010, 7:02 PM
Post #4

Fav. AI5: Elliott Yamin

QUOTE(erica_yo @ Jul 14th 2010, 11:48 AM) *

YESS! w00t.gif We should do one for Tim, too. wink.gif

YES!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Apr 23rd 2014, 3:43 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol