Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Evolution Of...: Jordin Sparks, Season 1, Episode 16
jordinbsparks
post Apr 1st 2014, 12:02 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

An in-depth look at pop icon Jordin Sparks: from becoming the youngest American Idol winner in history to her passionate relationship with Jason DeRulo, and the grueling travel schedule that nearly cost her her career.

"Evolution Of..." turns its lens on Jordin Sparks: her early days as an aspiring singer and the roundabout road that took her from a failed audition to the youngest American Idol winner in history. Along the way, she shares stories about her family, her passionate relationship with Jason DeRulo, and the grueling post-Idol travel schedule that nearly cost her her career.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3606900/?ref_=tt_ep_ep16

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Apr 1st 2014, 12:02 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

jdanton2
post Apr 1st 2014, 1:07 AM
Post #2

Fav. AI3: LaToya London
Fav. AI4: Nadia Turner
Fav. S5Lisa Tucker S6:Jordin Sparks

does not say when this is on or what TV station airs this .maybe it is an online series. unsure.gif

--------------------
Favorite Season 7 Syesha Mercado-Season 8 Anoop Desai- Season 9 Siobhan Magnus-Season 10 Pia Toscano-Season 11 Jessica Sanchez-Season 12 Candice Glover-Season 13 Malaya Watson

X Factor Season 1 Melanie Amaro- Season 2 Fifth Harmony
+Quote Post
Sasafrass452
post Apr 1st 2014, 7:45 AM
Post #3

Fav. AI6: Jordin Sparks
Fav. AI10: Pia Toscano
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller

That's what I'm wondering.... It's probably on cable, in which case, I can't watch it since I don't have cable tv. But I can't find anything about this show..... That webpage also says "voting begins after release" unsure.gif

QUOTE(jdanton2 @ Apr 1st 2014, 2:07 AM) *
does not say when this is on or what TV station airs this .maybe it is an online series. unsure.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
<3J.SPARKS<3
post Apr 1st 2014, 12:12 PM
Post #4

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse

I don't know what they mean by "the grueling post-Idol travel schedule that nearly cost her her career." unsure.gif

--------------------

Your Signature was removed because of Forum Rules - Please resize to fit the limits of 80kb 500x175.
This ticket is not for me. ☮ avi & sig: mine
+Quote Post
MarcusD1994
post Apr 1st 2014, 3:10 PM
Post #5

Fav. X-Factor: Fifth Harmony

I don't know what they mean by "the grueling post-Idol travel schedule that nearly cost her her career." unsure.gif

Probably either back when she got the vocal chord hemorrhage before the tour with Alicia Keys from singing too much without taking caring for her voice or after Broadway when she got walking pneumonia from doing too much performing without having her health in check, or a combination of both.

This post has been edited by MarcusD1994: Apr 1st 2014, 3:22 PM

--------------------
Follow me on Instagram: MarcusWatkins94
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 18th 2014, 6:43 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol