Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

206 Pages V « < 204 205 206   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Wrestling Thread, Starting fresh
bswanson
post Mar 23rd 2015, 11:05 AM
Post #4101

Group: Members

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. Singer: Taylor Swift

that's so cool about going to wrestlemania.

--------------------
credit Laci
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 23rd 2015, 11:05 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

hazuki
post Mar 23rd 2015, 1:08 PM
Post #4102

Stomp, Stomp. I have arrived

Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse

QUOTE(1234567890 @ Mar 17th 2015, 1:39 AM) *

I'M GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA. omg.gif

Hope you chant John Cena Sucks when he comes out haha.gif Hoope you have funnn! It should be an OKAY show..
----

This might be the worst Road to Wrestlemania I ever watched though. Just so ughhh. Will still watch cause I have the network. My most anticipated match is the IC Title match but that is going to get like 10 minutes max. Blech!

This post has been edited by hazuki: Mar 23rd 2015, 1:12 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
twitter|tumblr|last.fm|Credit: Jack
AI14:Jax, Katherine, Sarina, Savion, Clark
+Quote Post
post Mar 23rd 2015, 6:07 PM
Post #4103

Rest In Peace Dad

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

Fav. AI12: Kree Harrison
Fav. AI13: Sam Woolf
Fav. Australian: Michael Johns

QUOTE(Weedy Speedy @ Mar 23rd 2015, 5:35 AM) *

Holy sh*t, congrats! Totally jealous but I'll make due watching it from home on the WWE Network for $9.99. Hope you have a great time!

Thanks. That would be enough for me as well, but I've never been and I want to see The Undertaker before he retires.

QUOTE(bswanson @ Mar 23rd 2015, 9:05 AM) *

that's so cool about going to wrestlemania.

Thank you. w00t.gif

QUOTE(hazuki @ Mar 23rd 2015, 11:08 AM) *

Hope you chant John Cena Sucks when he comes out haha.gif Hoope you have funnn! It should be an OKAY show..

I'm not a fan of Cena either. haha.gif Thanks. wub.gif

--------------------
♥ REST IN PEACE x MICHAEL JOHNS x SIMONE BATTLE x JOANNE BORGELLAIPB ImageFOREVER IN MY HEART x I LOVE YOU ALWAYS x REST IN PEACE DAD x 3/22/69 - 7/11/12 ♥
+Quote Post
TippyTipTip
post Mar 23rd 2015, 9:57 PM
Post #4104

Fav. BB16: Zach Attack

Lol, I hate Cena as much as the next guy, but you're basically forced to root for him in his rivalry with Rusev.

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
post Mar 23rd 2015, 11:49 PM
Post #4105

Rest In Peace Dad

QUOTE(TippyTipTip @ Mar 23rd 2015, 7:57 PM) *

Lol, I hate Cena as much as the next guy, but you're basically forced to root for him in his rivalry with Rusev.

haha.gif

--------------------
♥ REST IN PEACE x MICHAEL JOHNS x SIMONE BATTLE x JOANNE BORGELLAIPB ImageFOREVER IN MY HEART x I LOVE YOU ALWAYS x REST IN PEACE DAD x 3/22/69 - 7/11/12 ♥
+Quote Post
proudnewyorker82
post Mar 24th 2015, 3:50 AM
Post #4106

Fav. RS INXS: Marty, RS SN: Toby

QUOTE(TippyTipTip @ Mar 23rd 2015, 10:57 PM) *

We, the American fans, yes. But the audience in Levi's stadium, people from every country in the world will be there, including "mother Russia."

There is one reason why there's no hype for WM 31, Philadelphia literally sucked the fun out of it.

In the words of Mark Henry
People always run off at the mouth on what people should do. I believe people should sit back and enjoy and if they don’t like what they’re seeing, tune them out. Fans have to realize that as big of an impact that they have on the industry, they’re not calling the shots. They should just sit back and enjoy the show. When fans go to football games, they’re not the ones calling the plays. There’s a different mentality with the fan base nowadays where the fans are reacting before storylines even have a chance to play out. People are commenting before stuff even happens. There used to be a time where the anticipation grew so much and that anticipation superseded everything else. However, that anticipation has lessened in today’s day and age because of all the information and media surrounding the company.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Weedy Speedy
post Mar 24th 2015, 7:21 AM
Post #4107

Fav. AI14: Clark Beckham

The Philly crowd was awful yeah, but it's not like WWE themselves have done a great job at trying to build the hype. I said to my friend last night that if it hadn't been for the Sting segment, you would have no idea that was the last Raw before Wrestlemania. A mediocre show all around.

It's funny how the IC title feud has been a game of Finder's Keepers for the past month or so, and last night the WWE title became a game of Tug of War. Lol I don't know sometimes.

QUOTE(TippyTipTip @ Mar 23rd 2015, 9:57 PM) *

Don't worry, 'Murica will come out on top at Wrestlemania, I guarantee it.

This post has been edited by Weedy Speedy: Mar 24th 2015, 7:32 AM

--------------------
QUOTE(Sportsman280 @ Mar 19th 2015, 9:11 PM) *
Weedy comes for the singing, stays for the schadenfreude.
+Quote Post
proudnewyorker82
post Mar 24th 2015, 9:34 AM
Post #4108

Philly's reaction took it way too far it threw a wrench in what was the time alloted for the build that was planned, and they had to make a detour, those stubborn boo birds were not going to #GiveRomanAChance

The IC title hot potato is akin to how the hardcore title was treated. haha.gif Everyone stealing it is supposed to represent how much everyone wants it.

I believe that Roman will silence the haters at WM, win or lose, he's going to get so many flip floppers back on his bandwagon. And the fans that never turned their backs on him will be kermit sipping ice tea.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
TippyTipTip
post Mar 24th 2015, 4:31 PM
Post #4109

Fav. BB16: Zach Attack

My WrestleMania Predictions:

Cesaro & Kidd vs New Day vs Usos vs Los Matadores
First off, The Ascension should be in this match. The fact that they aren't is laughable. They're better than every single tag team in the WWE. Hell, even the Lucha Dragons are better than every tag team on the main card. Anyways, Cesaro & Kidd will retain.

Andre The Giant Battle Royal
Sheamus will make his return here. Mizdow will screw over Miz sometime in the match, probably in the middle. Big Show & Kane will eliminate each other. Final 4 will be Sheamus, Mizdow, Ryback & Henry. Sheamus will win.

Paige/AJ vs Bellas
Paige/AJ will win.

IC Ladder Match
I think it will eventually come down to Ziggler & Bryan and Ziggler will do some sort of dirty tactic to get the win, and will have a rivalry with Bryan post-WM, and slowly start a heel turn in the process.

Rusev vs Cena
Cena will win, this one is a no brainer.

Rollins vs Orton
I do think J&J will get involved during the match, but I think Rollins will pick up the win without any sort of interference, thus legitimatizing him as a serious in ring threat.

Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt
As much as I would love to see Bray pick up the win here, it's not going to happen. Undertaker will not lose two years in a row, and I still think they plan on doing Taker vs Sting at the next WrestleMania (which will be Taker's last match).

HHH vs Sting
Sting will win, this one is pretty obvious.

Lesnar vs Reings
Reigns will predictably overcome the odds and win, and I think Reigns will finally prove to everyone here how good he really is. I do think Rollins will cash in the next night on Raw though, they won't do it here cause they want Reigns to have his WM moment.

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
post Mar 25th 2015, 12:19 AM
Post #4110

Rest In Peace Dad

#Happy50thTheUndertaker

--------------------
+Quote Post
proudnewyorker82
post Mar 25th 2015, 6:20 AM
Post #4111

QUOTE(TippyTipTip @ Mar 24th 2015, 5:31 PM) *

My WrestleMania Predictions:
Cesaro & Kidd vs New Day vs Usos vs Los Matadores
First off, The Ascension should be in this match. The fact that they aren't is laughable. They're better than every single tag team in the WWE. Hell, even the Lucha Dragons are better than every tag team on the main card. Anyways, Cesaro & Kidd will retain.

Andre The Giant Battle Royal
Sheamus will make his return here. Mizdow will screw over Miz sometime in the match, probably in the middle. Big Show & Kane will eliminate each other. Final 4 will be Sheamus, Mizdow, Ryback & Henry. Sheamus will win.

Paige/AJ vs Bellas
Paige/AJ will win.

IC Ladder Match
I think it will eventually come down to Ziggler & Bryan and Ziggler will do some sort of dirty tactic to get the win, and will have a rivalry with Bryan post-WM, and slowly start a heel turn in the process.

Rusev vs Cena
Cena will win, this one is a no brainer.

Rollins vs Orton
I do think J&J will get involved during the match, but I think Rollins will pick up the win without any sort of interference, thus legitimatizing him as a serious in ring threat.

Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt
As much as I would love to see Bray pick up the win here, it's not going to happen. Undertaker will not lose two years in a row, and I still think they plan on doing Taker vs Sting at the next WrestleMania (which will be Taker's last match).

HHH vs Sting
Sting will win, this one is pretty obvious.

Lesnar vs Reings
Reigns will predictably overcome the odds and win, and I think Reigns will finally prove to everyone here how good he really is. I do think Rollins will cash in the next night on Raw though, they won't do it here cause they want Reigns to have his WM moment.

yes.gif yes.gif I can definitely see it going down this way.

However, Brock re-signed with WWE huh.gif

That might put that rumored plan B into effect.

And I'm very okay with that. cool.gif

Because, I'll be at Summer Slam to see it tongue.gif

Something I wrote on tumblr that I wanted to share here too

The fans and their sheepish double standards has ruined the fun of WWE. It’s “monkey see, monkey do” with the fans and Philadelphia led the chant. They hate, just for the sake of hating. I strongly believe that much of the WWE fans belittle Roman’s efforts because he’s a man of color…I know, you say “what about the rock?” Yeah, what about the rock? Philly didn’t think twice about booing the crap outta the rock too. Had it been stone cold that came out to save Roman, would they have booed? I don’t believe so, not nearly as much anyway. The New Day got booed at Royal Rumble at first because they were Cesaro marks, ok fine. But when Kofi and Big E came out for the battle royal, why were they again booed? Same thing with the Usos, they got booed, same thing with Sin Cara, also got booed. No one can say that’s a coincidence. They preferred Rusev for all the reasons they claimed to be booing Reigns, ain’t that some sh!t? And when I say the fans are racist, I don’t mean just white fans. I was in the audience at Royal Rumble, and black fans were booing New Day too.

This post has been edited by proudnewyorker82: Mar 25th 2015, 6:21 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
hazuki
post Mar 25th 2015, 7:27 PM
Post #4112

Stomp, Stomp. I have arrived

Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse

So glad Lesnar resigned! Mania's main event got interesting.

--------------------
IPB Image
twitter|tumblr|last.fm|Credit: Jack
AI14:Jax, Katherine, Sarina, Savion, Clark
+Quote Post

206 Pages V « < 204 205 206
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Mar 27th 2015, 12:15 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol