Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

72 Pages V « < 69 70 71 72 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Adamaholics Anonymous, For Those Of Us Who Don't Like The Silence
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Dec 28th 2011, 9:14 PM
Post #1401

Group: Members

Fav. AI2: Kimberly Caldwell
Fav. AI7: Jason Castro
Fav. AI8: Megan Joy & Adam Lambert

Fan wars really suck. sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Dec 28th 2011, 9:14 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

barb4Adam
post Jan 15th 2012, 10:49 AM
Post #1402

Love silly Adam and listen to that voice when he is just kidding around/not even trying!! w00twave.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Jan 15th 2012, 10:52 AM
Post #1403

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

QUOTE(barb4Adam @ Jan 15th 2012, 10:49 AM) *

Love silly Adam and listen to that voice when he is just kidding around/not even trying!! w00twave.gif

Loved it! I don't remember seeing that part.

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
BHS9697
post Jan 15th 2012, 12:09 PM
Post #1404

QUOTE(barb4Adam @ Jan 15th 2012, 5:49 PM) *

That voice of his... well, it really... does... things to me...

--------------------
IPB Image
- Signature created by ♥JM♥
+Quote Post
ohiogal
post Jan 15th 2012, 12:30 PM
Post #1405

Why would anyone go to other Idol's forum and cause trouble? Who cares which Idol is more successful, and why would anyone want to taunt someone for liking an Idol who isn't as successful as another?

I mean, geez. If a Carrie Underwood fan came in here and started razzing us for liking "flop" Adam because he wasn't as successful as Carrie and his album was a "flop" compared to hers, how would we react? We'd be furious, of course. And justifiably so.

So why go into other Idols' forums and provoke them? Who cares? Everybody likes who they like for their own reasons that are nobody else's business. They're just as entitled to like who they like as we are to like Adam without listening to fourth-grade playground taunts.

</rant>

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Jan 15th 2012, 12:52 PM
Post #1406

QUOTE(ohiogal @ Jan 15th 2012, 12:30 PM) *

Why would anyone go to other Idol's forum and cause trouble? Who cares which Idol is more successful, and why would anyone want to taunt someone for liking an Idol who isn't as successful as another?

I mean, geez. If a Carrie Underwood fan came in here and started razzing us for liking "flop" Adam because he wasn't as successful as Carrie and his album was a "flop" compared to hers, how would we react? We'd be furious, of course. And justifiably so.

So why go into other Idols' forums and provoke them? Who cares? Everybody likes who they like for their own reasons that are nobody else's business. They're just as entitled to like who they like as we are to like Adam without listening to fourth-grade playground taunts.

</rant>

I totally agree with you. For real.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
loveroftalent
post Jan 15th 2012, 1:05 PM
Post #1407

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

QUOTE(ohiogal @ Jan 15th 2012, 12:30 PM) *

</rant>

I agree fan wars are so stupid...I only care about Adam, so that is the only board I would post on. Fans wars go on all the time though and there have been alot of fans of other artist that have come here and pretend to be a fan of Adam, but I don't pay any attention to them. We all know what they are up to.

Also maybe not this time around but for his first album there were alot of posers pretending to be a fan of Adam and posting stuff to make Adam fans not look so good. This I don't understand doing either....What a waste of time....

--------------------
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Jan 15th 2012, 4:33 PM
Post #1408

QUOTE(loveroftalent @ Jan 15th 2012, 1:05 PM) *

I agree fan wars are so stupid...I only care about Adam, so that is the only board I would post on. Fans wars go on all the time though and there have been alot of fans of other artist that have come here and pretend to be a fan of Adam, but I don't pay any attention to them. We all know what they are up to.

Also maybe not this time around but for his first album there were alot of posers pretending to be a fan of Adam and posting stuff to make Adam fans not look so good. This I don't understand doing either....What a waste of time....

ITA!!! DO THIS INSTEAD.... Get some votes for BTIKM
Need help now!!!
American Idol Smackdown: Adam Lambert BTIKM vs. David Cook http://play987.radio.com/2012/01/13/americ.../#ixzz1jYoNr5ue

*VOTE OFTEN*-I more day-http://t.co/jfxanHVW
That's how they took away our 10 point lead-
TAKE IT BACK NOW! http://t.co/eSByB2UT

This post has been edited by barb4Adam: Feb 6th 2012, 3:03 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
frank1088
post Feb 6th 2012, 2:13 PM
Post #1409

I didn't know where to put this but ... I don't wish Monte any ill will - I really don't because you know there are two sides to every story. That being said, it gave me so much pleasure to see Monte only for a millisecond during SB dressed up like a ridiculous chunky high school band member while when playing for Adam he got to dress and play like a bad-ass rock star showcasing his talents on national TV and internationally always being publically thanked and recognized by Adam. Sorry for the run-on sentence. Monte will rue the day that he burned that bridge. And so will big-mouth Lisa.

--------------------
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Feb 6th 2012, 2:19 PM
Post #1410

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

QUOTE(frank1088 @ Feb 6th 2012, 2:13 PM) *

I didn't know where to put this but ... I don't wish Monte any ill will - I really don't because you know there are two sides to every story. That being said, it gave me so much pleasure to see Monte only for a millisecond during SB dressed up like a ridiculous chunky high school band member while when playing for Adam he got to dress and play like a bad-ass rock star showcasing his talents on national TV and internationally always being publically thanked and recognized by Adam. Sorry for the run-on sentence. Monte will rue the day that he burned that bridge. And so will big-mouth Lisa.

You saw him? People on twitter were looking for him and nobody could find him.

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Feb 6th 2012, 2:40 PM
Post #1411

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Feb 6th 2012, 2:19 PM) *

Found this screencap on twitter.

IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Vivaldi
post Feb 6th 2012, 2:50 PM
Post #1412

Fav. Judge: Paula Abdul

Monte and Lisa are adults. And Monte should have known the difference between working for Madonna and working for Adam. I believe he gained more fans during his time of working for Adam for less than 2 years than working for Madonna for 10 (?) years.

You reap what you sow.

--------------------
+Quote Post
frank1088
post Feb 6th 2012, 5:11 PM
Post #1413

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Feb 6th 2012, 2:19 PM) *

I only saw him when I rewatched on YouTube and he looks ridiculous haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
stellamat
post Feb 6th 2012, 5:17 PM
Post #1414

QUOTE(Vivaldi @ Feb 6th 2012, 1:50 PM) *

Monte and Lisa are adults. And Monte should have known the difference between working for Madonna and working for Adam. I believe he gained more fans during his time of working for Adam for less than 2 years than working for Madonna for 10 (?) years.

You reap what you sow.

But maybe Madonna paid Monte more money?

--------------------
+Quote Post
frank1088
post Feb 6th 2012, 5:27 PM
Post #1415

QUOTE(stellamat @ Feb 6th 2012, 5:17 PM) *

But it doesn't matter how much money you have. If it ain't connected with love, it don't mean crap! haha.gif

QUOTE(frank1088 @ Feb 6th 2012, 5:26 PM) *

But it doesn't matter how much money you have. If it ain't connected with love, it don't mean crap! haha.gif

Hey wait. I typed S H I T.

--------------------
+Quote Post
rubyred
post Feb 6th 2012, 5:58 PM
Post #1416

Group: NX Subscribers

QUOTE(frank1088 @ Feb 6th 2012, 5:27 PM) *

haha.gif

I think Monte kinda looks like Napoleon in that pic tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Love2Lurk
post Feb 6th 2012, 6:10 PM
Post #1417

Fav. Adam Lambert

MTE !!!

QUOTE(Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life @ Feb 6th 2012, 2:40 PM) *

Found this screencap on twitter.

IPB Image

He doesn't look very happy in his HS Band outfit haha.gif .....

No offence to any HSBand members.....MP just looks to old for that outfit blushing.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
EidolonBird
post Feb 7th 2012, 3:41 AM
Post #1418

QUOTE(stellamat @ Feb 6th 2012, 3:17 PM) *

I doubt Madonna or her fans will pay for Monte's next album though, and Adam's fans certainly won't do it the next time around.

--------------------
+Quote Post
puska-baby
post Feb 7th 2012, 5:03 AM
Post #1419

I know i lost a whole lotta respect for Monte after what happened. Sure he's a great guitarist, but the whole thing doesn't sit right with me. Don't even follow him on Twitter anymore. But oh well, moving on. original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Feb 7th 2012, 10:40 AM
Post #1420

QUOTE(puska-baby @ Feb 7th 2012, 5:03 AM) *

I know i lost a whole lotta respect for Monte after what happened. Sure he's a great guitarist, but the whole thing doesn't sit right with me. Don't even follow him on Twitter anymore. But oh well, moving on. original.gif

Me neither. And that's sad, because him & Adam were such great friends, before all of the fame.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

72 Pages V « < 69 70 71 72 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Dec 20th 2014, 9:38 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol