Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

1439 Pages V « < 1437 1438 1439   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Twitter Updates
GrandmaDot
post Sep 3rd 2015, 9:36 PM
Post #28761

Group: Members

QUOTE(Bleuwolf @ Sep 3rd 2015, 10:22 PM) *

wub.gif wub.gif Oh my, I can't wait to get this article...remember Scotty once said he told Gabi that they could keep their relationship private or he could call People magazine to come to a story about them...I guess Gabi has reached the point in their relationship that she is ready to public ally be known as Scotty's Southern Belle.

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Sep 3rd 2015, 9:36 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

sinycalone
post Yesterday, 9:12 AM
Post #28762

Group: NX Subscribers

I was looking at the online preview of the Sept. 14 issue of Country Weekly....considering buying the digital copy....when I think I discovered one of the reasons why they had Clare Dunn posing with Scotty for that Sept. 28 issue. She is the featured artist - with a nice article, etc. - in the Sept. 14 issue. Guess they thought it would be smart marketing to team them in a future issue.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

BEACON THEATER, NEW YORK
+Quote Post
WarEagleGram
post Yesterday, 9:59 AM
Post #28763

Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery
Fav. Scotty McCreery

QUOTE(Bleuwolf @ Sep 3rd 2015, 9:22 PM) *

wub.gif wub.gif Oh my, I can't wait to get this article...remember Scotty once said he told Gabi that they could keep their relationship private or he could call People magazine to come to a story about them...I guess Gabi has reached the point in their relationship that she is ready to public ally be known as Scotty's Southern Belle.

No doubt someone has discovered the key to selling magazines....articles and pics of Scotty in every issue. I will be subscribing Country Weekly.
People magazine would be smart to regularly contact Scotty for update on the possibility of that article...maybe someday soon...would love it!!!! heart.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
mary_beaton
post Yesterday, 11:49 AM
Post #28764

Referring to the Free Brady controversy and a story Nashville Gab had previously published. original.gif

NashvilleGab ‏@nashvillegab 15m15 minutes ago
It looks like @ScottyMcCreery won the battle ...
http://nashvillegab.com/2015/08/scotty-mcc...d-patriots.html

--------------------
+Quote Post
drdeb
post Yesterday, 3:03 PM
Post #28765

beyond precious . . .
Mike McCreery ‏@MikeMGarner
Waiting at work for my PC to be fixed, I have this in my office. The small footprints of @ScottyMcCreery from a long time ago…

https://instagram.com/p/7N3dkeTffj/

--------------------
+Quote Post
flgrandma43
post Yesterday, 3:49 PM
Post #28766

heart.gif Touching Our Hearts, Mike heart.gif Dad and Mom did an incredible job with both Scotty and Ashley....two beautiful young adults! wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
GrandmaDot
post Yesterday, 4:37 PM
Post #28767

QUOTE(drdeb @ Sep 4th 2015, 4:03 PM) *

beyond precious . . .
Mike McCreery ‏@MikeMGarner
Waiting at work for my PC to be fixed, I have this in my office. The small footprints of @ScottyMcCreery from a long time ago…

https://instagram.com/p/7N3dkeTffj/

wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
GrandmaDot
post Yesterday, 7:33 PM
Post #28768

Scotty is aware of his drop on iTunes.......

Scotty McCreery ‏@ScottyMcCreery 56m56 minutes ago
Have ya checked out my new single #SouthernBelle on Itunes? If ya already got it, surprise someone & gift it!
http://umgn.us/southernbelle

--------------------
+Quote Post
buttons66
post Yesterday, 9:01 PM
Post #28769

Hanna Moore ‏@hanna__banana17 12m12 minutes ago
When @ScottyMcCreery was right beside you at the game supporting the Trojans🏈💟 #GarnerPride #ForeverATrojan

This is where was residing tonight since about 7pm. Supporting his Trojan HS team!!

IPB Image

Mayah Mahone ‏@BlochMayah 13m13 minutes ago
@ScottyMcCreery Thanks for taking a pic with me at the garner game, although we lost I got one wish completed😍

This post has been edited by buttons66: Yesterday, 9:07 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Jiffybetty
post Yesterday, 9:06 PM
Post #28770

Mayah Mahone
‏@BlochMayah
@ScottyMcCreery Thanks for taking a pic with me at the garner game, although we lost I got one wish completed😍
http://pic.twitter.com/kXQ1rJJZTL

--------------------
+Quote Post
sinycalone
post Yesterday, 10:28 PM
Post #28771

So...guess they never made the beach. Last night, he and Gabi were enjoying UNC's loss to SC -- and tonight it was Garner football.

--------------------

BEACON THEATER, NEW YORK
+Quote Post
WarEagleGram
post Yesterday, 11:56 PM
Post #28772

Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery
Fav. Scotty McCreery

QUOTE(sinycalone @ Sep 4th 2015, 10:28 PM) *

So...guess they never made the beach. Last night, he and Gabi were enjoying UNC's loss to SC -- and tonight it was Garner football.

Maybe Scotty (wishing this includes Gabi & her friends) are flying from Raleigh to Panama City, FL early in the morning. It is only a 3-4hr Southwest flight with connection in Atlanta or Nashville. Panama City has a wonderful new international airport. PC Beaches are some of the prettiest beaches in the U.S...great opportunity to enjoy them with a special young lady. wub.gif Easy flight back home on Monday. This is total speculation😎

--------------------
+Quote Post
sinycalone
post Today, 5:54 AM
Post #28773

QUOTE(WarEagleGram @ Sep 5th 2015, 12:56 AM) *

Maybe Scotty (wishing this includes Gabi & her friends) are flying from Raleigh to Panama City, FL early in the morning. It is only a 3-4hr Southwest flight with connection in Atlanta or Nashville. Panama City has a wonderful new international airport. PC Beaches are some of the prettiest beaches in the U.S...great opportunity to enjoy them with a special young lady. wub.gif Easy flight back home on Monday. This is total speculation😎

I think your idea might have worked except for one thing: his buddies would not miss the opening NCSU football game under any circumstances. haha.gif They've been tweeting about the game all week -- getting ready for the tailgating in particular, I suspect. Shame Scotty has to miss it...but he can watch some of it before he has to go on stage. He's scheduled for 6:45 (7:45 EDT), and the game starts at 6 pm. You know he will be glued to the tv!

--------------------

BEACON THEATER, NEW YORK
+Quote Post
buttons66
post Today, 6:04 AM
Post #28774

Not sure Gabi will go to PC either(would love it if she did tho!)....the last friend of the group turned 21 this week Krista.Think there might be a celebration in the offing. However Scotty will probably fly back early Sunday and she will be at the beach house with family and friends for labor Day hopefully. wub.gif

Yep no way are those boys going to miss NCSU football today ..except Scotty of course! It'll be a full day of tailgating and the likes! Bet they will have an awesome time.

--------------------
+Quote Post

1439 Pages V « < 1437 1438 1439
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 5th 2015, 9:19 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol