Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pre-Idol Mike, Mike's music before Idol
bigjr6633
post Mar 16th 2010, 1:10 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI6: Melinda Doolittle
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen

http://www.hoodfamousmusic.com/2009/12/17/michael-lynche-2/ - listening to his website this is the type of music I wanna hear him do on the show this would get ppl excited and voting their asses off! lol

When I first heard about Mike I was excited because hearing all his music before Idol, I was like yes he's going to do this whole hip hop/soul thing that Idol hasn't had before. Since the show started I've been a little disappointed cause Mike was doing this John Mayer guitar stuff that everyone else seemed to be doing. I'm glad Mike has decided to do more soul stuff now cause it's really gotten him noticed and made him standout but I'm just hoping Mike goes more the hip/hop soul route that really got me interested in him in the first place.

Even doing more stuff like this would benefit Mike and he has an advantage cause he's the only one doing this type of music at all.

Hopefully now since he's in the top 12, Mike has more freedom to really go crazy as far as music and I really do feel if he would do the type of music he did on his website he would win for sure.

This post has been edited by bigjr6633: Mar 16th 2010, 3:11 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 16th 2010, 1:10 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

gabilan
post Mar 16th 2010, 8:14 PM
Post #2

Fav. AI5: Elliott Yamin
Fav. Idol: Adam Lambert

Aw, thanks for posting those vids again. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE "I Love the South." It reminds me a whole lot of Anthony Hamilton with that grittier soul sound. I'm not as wild about the more hip-hoppy stuff just because I don't listen to that style very often. But I do like the way he combines the two different styles. It's interesting and creative.

I think Mike is on AI for the exposure he can get (just like everybody else, lol!) and I hope he can attract enough fans to get a decent start in the music business. He is something new for idol and that's a good thing!

--------------------
+Quote Post
bigjr6633
post Mar 17th 2010, 12:22 PM
Post #3

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen

QUOTE(gabilan @ Mar 16th 2010, 9:14 PM) *

Aw, thanks for posting those vids again. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE "I Love the South." It reminds me a whole lot of Anthony Hamilton with that grittier soul sound. I'm not as wild about the more hip-hoppy stuff just because I don't listen to that style very often. But I do like the way he combines the two different styles. It's interesting and creative.

I think Mike is on AI for the exposure he can get (just like everybody else, lol!) and I hope he can attract enough fans to get a decent start in the music business. He is something new for idol and that's a good thing!

Dame only other 1 other comment, you ppl suck! lol I love "I love the South," I can tell your a big Anthony Hamilton fan judging by your avatar. I'm hoping that he does do that alot more combined the hip hop stuff with soul music cause alot of more ppl will respond to that and vote for him. I'm still waiting for him to do that so I can get excited at least sometime this season, lol.

I think I read that Mike was getting ready to be signed to Hood Famous records or whatever the hell it's called, lol! I'm sure he's just on Idol to get his face out there and get some support since basically he's already signed no matter what place he comes in in the competition.

This post has been edited by bigjr6633: Mar 17th 2010, 12:23 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
istersay
post Mar 31st 2010, 12:22 AM
Post #4

Search and Destroy
Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

thanks for posting these, I hadn't heard them yet original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Apr 23rd 2014, 12:05 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol