Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

30 Pages V  1 2 3 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wait for You Mediabase Rank, Top 40 Chart
street
post Mar 4th 2007, 9:27 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Wait for You is Elliott's new single. If you want to track its play on the radio, I'm starting a thread.

Yesterday it showed up on the Top 40 charts at 134 with 23 plays.
Today, it is ranked 127 with 28 plays. Go Elliott.

This post has been edited by street: Mar 4th 2007, 9:30 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 4th 2007, 9:27 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

NothlitHawk777
post Mar 4th 2007, 9:29 PM
Post #2

Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. XF2: Fifth Harmony, Carly Rose

The last time mediabase threads were started in GD, they were both locked. stuart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
If you wonder where all the McPhans have gone, CLICK ME. http://www.katharine-mcphee.org/
+Quote Post
McPheever20
post Mar 4th 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #3

This doesn't belong here. All Idols have their respective forums where their fans keep track of mediabase. Why does it seem like this is turning into an Elliott Forum all of a sudden? unsure.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
centaurmyst
post Mar 4th 2007, 10:51 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(McPheever20 @ Mar 4th 2007, 10:00 PM) *

This doesn't belong here. All Idols have their respective forums where their fans keep track of mediabase. Why does it seem like this is turning into an Elliott Forum all of a sudden? unsure.gif

Well, Elliott's forum is essentially buried and if anything is posted in there no one sees it or responds to it because all of his fans post in this section.

KIIS just played Elliott's song again a few minutes ago...that's at least twice tonight! I'm psyched!

Elliott should have a featured forum just like Taylor, Katharing and Chris...and if he did all of his fans would post there instead. Right now, Elliott's forum is in the Archive. You don't usually post current news in a forums Archives.

This post has been edited by centaurmyst: Mar 4th 2007, 10:56 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SimonFan84
post Mar 4th 2007, 10:59 PM
Post #5

Tom's Best Friend

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. Lea Michele

This should be in Elliott's forum. I'm sick of going into GD and half of the threads are about Elliott. I like him, but I don't like having him shoved in my face. detective2.gif

QUOTE(centaurmyst @ Mar 4th 2007, 10:51 PM) *

Well, Elliott's forum is essentially buried and if anything is posted in there no one sees it or responds to it because all of his fans post in this section.

KIIS just played Elliott's song again a few minutes ago...that's at least twice tonight! I'm psyched!

Elliott should have a featured forum just like Taylor, Katharing and Chris...and if he did all of his fans would post there instead. Right now, Elliott's forum is in the Archive. You don't usually post current news in a forums Archives.

Elliott's forum isn't active enough to be in Idol Showcase.

--------------------
+Quote Post
centaurmyst
post Mar 4th 2007, 11:03 PM
Post #6

QUOTE(SimonFan84 @ Mar 4th 2007, 10:59 PM) *

This should be in Elliott's forum. I'm sick of going into GD and half of the threads are about Elliott. I like him, but I don't like having him shoved in my face. detective2.gif
Elliott's forum isn't active enough to be in Idol Showcase.

It has more posts than some of the other "Showcase" forums...like Eva Avila and Jasmine Trias.

And the only reason it's not active is because most of his fans who come on here have no clue where it's buried.

I bet if they put it in the showcase it would be one of the most active ones. Every other Elliott forum I've gone to is very busy and active.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SimonFan84
post Mar 4th 2007, 11:08 PM
Post #7

Tom's Best Friend

Fav. Lea Michele

QUOTE(centaurmyst @ Mar 4th 2007, 11:03 PM) *

It has more posts than some of the other "Showcase" forums...like Eva Avila and Jasmine Trias.

And the only reason it's not active is because most of his fans who come on here have no clue where it's buried.

I bet if they put it in the showcase it would be one of the most active ones. Every other Elliott forum I've gone to is very busy and active.

Elliott's forum does not have more posts than Jasmine's forum. And Eva Avila is there because she won Canadian Idol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
dashing
post Mar 4th 2007, 11:10 PM
Post #8

Fav. AI5: Kellie Pickler

QUOTE(SimonFan84 @ Mar 5th 2007, 8:59 AM) *

thumbsup.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
crazygee
post Mar 5th 2007, 12:20 AM
Post #9

QUOTE(SimonFan84 @ Mar 5th 2007, 11:59 AM) *

in as much as i like E, i agree. now, i know how the non kat fans felt when Pilaf posted a crapload of topics about katharine.

and the idolshowcase is given to the fanbase who posts a lot and are always active. if you Elliott fans will post more on the Elliott forum, maybe the mods/admins will give you a showcase. post more topics there, and reply in as much as your heart desires. you'll get a showcase in no time. thumbsup.gif

--------------------
Veronica Mars: If I ever die, do me a favor. Go on Oprah and tell the world that I loved kittens.
~ x | x | x ~
+Quote Post
centaurmyst
post Mar 5th 2007, 12:27 AM
Post #10

The threads about Elliott on this forum have proven to be quite active and popular. Clearly if there is so much discussion about Elliott in here then it must call for a Spotlight forum for Elliott.

--------------------
+Quote Post
cmonsugar
post Mar 5th 2007, 12:33 AM
Post #11

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI5+Ever: Katharine McPhee

nvm

This post has been edited by pooh4: Mar 5th 2007, 12:35 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
SimonFan84
post Mar 5th 2007, 12:38 AM
Post #12

Tom's Best Friend

Fav. Lea Michele

QUOTE(centaurmyst @ Mar 5th 2007, 12:27 AM) *

The threads about Elliott on this forum have proven to be quite active and popular. Clearly if there is so much discussion about Elliott in here then it must call for a Spotlight forum for Elliott.

wacko.gif If you really think he needs one, then ask about it in this forum.

http://idolforums.com/index.php?showforum=17

--------------------
+Quote Post
*steph
post Mar 5th 2007, 6:29 AM
Post #13

Fav. ever: Katharine McPhee

QUOTE(crazygee @ Mar 5th 2007, 1:20 AM) *

in as much as i like E, i agree. now, i know how the non kat fans felt when Pilaf posted a crapload of topics about katharine.

and the idolshowcase is given to the fanbase who posts a lot and are always active. if you Elliott fans will post more on the Elliott forum, maybe the mods/admins will give you a showcase. post more topics there, and reply in as much as your heart desires. you'll get a showcase in no time. thumbsup.gif

yes.gif Seriously.. I know Pilaf posted some unsure.gif bloated.gif topics. But I just don't think General Discussion is the place for Elliott's mediabase thread.

This post has been edited by *steph: Mar 5th 2007, 6:29 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
favs: katharine mcphee, kris allen
ai12: angie miller. candice glover. burnell taylor.
+Quote Post
street
post Mar 5th 2007, 7:51 AM
Post #14

I'm new to this posting stuff so sorry if it's in the wrong place. If the mods want to move it, I'll totally understand. That said,
Wait for you is #110 on the chart with 37 plays. It seems like the song is being played regularly on Kiis-fm which I think is one of the biggest stations in the country. I don't think Kat has been played there yet. Very nice to see Ryan giving E so much support. I'm sure he's the one who pushed to play the song.

This post has been edited by street: Mar 5th 2007, 7:59 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
radname
post Mar 5th 2007, 9:47 AM
Post #15

Fav. McPhan:Mac Bitca

Ryan hasn't played Kat OR DAUGHTRY, and we all see how he's doing, so if you really want to rub something in our faces please pick something else all ready!
Oh and, this doesn't belong here. put it in elliotts forum which will never be a feature EVER unless you post there more. So you can't complain it isn't one when you just post all the information here and piss people off (not really intended to OP)

--------------------
IPB Image IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
street
post Mar 5th 2007, 10:38 AM
Post #16

QUOTE(radname @ Mar 5th 2007, 9:47 AM) *

Ryan hasn't played Kat OR DAUGHTRY, and we all see how he's doing, so if you really want to rub something in our faces please pick something else all ready!
Oh and, this doesn't belong here. put it in elliotts forum which will never be a feature EVER unless you post there more. So you can't complain it isn't one when you just post all the information here and piss people off (not really intended to OP)

Sorry again. If the mods want to lock this thread so be it. I had no idea Ryan doesn't play Daughtry. I have read posts about Kat fans complaining about Kiis-fm. I did not mean to bash her at all. Since E is being played on only 3 stations it's just nice that one of them is Ryan's. I honestly think they are friends. Not here to piss anyone off. I doubt E will get any where near the radio play of Kat/Chris but I hope he does okay.

--------------------
+Quote Post
terriberriez
post Mar 5th 2007, 11:05 AM
Post #17

Unregistered

Thanks for this info OP! flowers.gif I'm glad that Ryan has got Elliott's back as far as playing his single. I think "Wait For You" is going to do well on the radio, UAC original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
centaurmyst
post Mar 5th 2007, 11:11 AM
Post #18

New Elliott song free on Yahoo... You Are The One....

http://music.yahoo.com/promos/elliott320/

--------------------
+Quote Post
rockon7890
post Mar 5th 2007, 11:39 AM
Post #19

Fav. AI12: Candice Glover

QUOTE(street @ Mar 5th 2007, 10:38 AM) *

Sorry again. If the mods want to lock this thread so be it. I had no idea Ryan doesn't play Daughtry. I have read posts about Kat fans complaining about Kiis-fm. I did not mean to bash her at all. Since E is being played on only 3 stations it's just nice that one of them is Ryan's. I honestly think they are friends. Not here to piss anyone off. I doubt E will get any where near the radio play of Kat/Chris but I hope he does okay.

KIIS is a more urban station, so it would make since that E would get more plays there than Kat or Chris. yes.gif

And roll.gif at this thread being here. lmao.gif

--------------------
AI12: Candice & Kree
+Quote Post
centaurmyst
post Mar 5th 2007, 11:55 AM
Post #20

QUOTE(rockon7890 @ Mar 5th 2007, 11:39 AM) *

KIIS is a more urban station, so it would make since that E would get more plays there than Kat or Chris. yes.gif
And roll.gif at this thread being here. lmao.gif

Yeah, I think it's just the type of music KIIS FM plays that makes Elliott's song more the style they would play.

Wait For You moved up 17 spots in 24 hours and is at 110 right now. I suspect he will add some stations today because most stations don't add new songs on the weekend. He should break the top 100 on the Pop Mediabase Chart tomorrow. I'm kinda new to this...so how does mediabase play into billboard, does anyone know?

And to those having a cow over this being in GD...it is Elliott's FIRST radio single...and will be a very good indicator as to how he's going to do on the charts. Since it's the first time I think more people may be interested other than only Elliott fans. Let his fans celebrate and be excited without trying to p*ss all over our parade...it shows bad sportsmanship to be so negative, and it comes off like some of you want nothing more than to discourage Elliott's fans. That's not nice...

--------------------
+Quote Post

30 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 23rd 2014, 3:45 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol