Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Introduction thread :)
bice_rawks
post Apr 1st 2011, 10:57 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry
Fav. AI6: Blake Lewis
Fav. AI11: Phil, Colton & Joshua

I haven't posted much in here yet but I am quite the fan of Paul this season. I've voted for him each week thus far. Love love love him! wub.gif

You can fill this out if you want to or just tell us a little about yourself happy.gif

Name: Katie
Favorite Idol(s) from past seasons: Chris Daughtry (#1 fave), David Cook, Carrie Underwood, Blake Lewis, Chris Richardson, Lee Dewyze, Katharine McPhee, Michael Johns, Jordin Sparks, Elliott Yamin, etc.
Any favorites this season besides Paul: I like them all but I've been voting for Paul and Stefano, who is so cute happy.gif I'm also a fan of Casey, James, Pia and Lauren.
Why you're a fan of Paul: He seems like a fun guy and is odd and quirky (in a good way). I just love him wub.gif
Any other facts about you: I'm a History nerd and a football fanatic. I listen to music ALL the time.

--------------------
RIP Laura | Langone = Love
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
fellow BHB fangirl | LVES: Daughtry Ballas Hough Lysacek Bublé
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Apr 1st 2011, 10:57 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

carriefanforever
post Apr 1st 2011, 11:10 PM
Post #2

Fav. AI8: Megan Joy and Kris Allen

w00twave.gif

Name: Lindsay
Favorite Idol(s) from past seasons: My overall favorite Idols of all time would be Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Megan Joy, and Kris Allen
Any favorites this season besides Paul: Pia, Haley, Scotty and Stefano original.gif
Why you're a fan of Paul: In my opinion, he is the male version of Megan. Megan is my favorite ever, so when Paul came along, I thought I was dreaming. I love him because his voice is like nothing Idol has ever had before. I bought The Grand Magnolias album on iTunes, so I know for a fact that I'll love whatever he puts out after Idol. He seems like a really nice, genuine guy off the stage as well.
Any other facts about you: I LOVE sports, especially baseball! I'm going to school to hopefully become a sports broadcaster one day. original.gif

This post has been edited by carriefanforever: Apr 1st 2011, 11:58 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
b_fly26
post Apr 1st 2011, 11:11 PM
Post #3

Fav. AI4: Bo Bice
Fav. AI10: Paul McDonald
Fav. Stars: Marty,Jason,Blake,Sio

^

OP, I think I may have seen you around during Season 4, the Bo era haha.gif good times, good times.

I think I'll fill this one out! original.gif

Name: Cat
Favorite Idol(s) from past seasons: Bo Bice, Jason Castro, Blake Lewis, David Cook, Siobhan Magnus. (I have little to no interest in Season 5 and 8, and stopped watching 9 after Sio left tongue.gif)
Any favorites this season besides Paul: I love them all!! They're all so adorable and sweet, although musically I don't really like listening to Jacob's and Stefano's too much.
Why you're a fan of Paul: Because he seems like such a nice, chill guy who has worked SO HARD to try to make it big. I love that he's not a pretentious music snob that he's willing to try Idol, knowing that it might backfire within the indie community. He's also very cute fear.gif
Any other facts about you: I'm a law student, on summer vacation (so it's quite handy to start becoming involved with Idol around this time haha.gif) I love working on Photoshop. flowers.gif

This post has been edited by b_fly26: Apr 1st 2011, 11:11 PM

--------------------
ai11: jessica, colton, philjun | graphics: ai10, ai11
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
SMILE, cuties : djokovic, berdych, fish, murray, nadal | tumblr | twitter
+Quote Post
para-noir
post Apr 1st 2011, 11:12 PM
Post #4

Fav. AI6: Sanjaya Malakar
Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

Oooh, I like this idea. I wanna get to know more McPeeps! bye1.gif

Name: Amanda
Favorite Idol(s) from past seasons: Adam Lambert ( heart.gif ) and Sanjaya. whistling.gif original.gif
Any favorites this season besides Paul: Paul is without a doubt my #1, but I loved Naima (and still do!), & Scotty and Jacob are amazing as well.
Why you're a fan of Paul: He's one of the most unique faces & voices on Idol this season. I always love the ones that are a little quirky & different. wub.gif Not to mention he seems incredibly fun...and is very good looking too. blushing.gif
Any other facts about you: I'm a college freshman & an aspiring singer/musician. Most of what I love is in my signature, but other than that I'm a total nerd when it comes to body mods, goth culture, forensic science, & music in general! thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by para-noir: Apr 1st 2011, 11:18 PM

--------------------
AI X: Paul McDonald, Naima Adedapo, Scotty McCreery, Jacob Lusk
Loves: My Chemical Romance, Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, CSI, RuPaul's Drag Race
IPB Image
Tumblr|Twitter|Formspring : Credit: b_fly26
+Quote Post
LoveThoseBoys01
post Apr 1st 2011, 11:17 PM
Post #5

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

Name: Mariela w00twave.gif
Favorite Idol(s) from past seasons: Elliott Yamin, Adam Lambert adamhappy.gif, Kris Allen(post-idol) sidemouth.gif
Any favorites this season besides Paul: Not really, I like Scotty though he's growing on me. Pia is mad talented too.
Why you're a fan of Paul: He's a true artist, brings his unique voice and style to the show.
Any other facts about you: I'm a college student. I like to paint and draw.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
heckyeahfool
post Apr 1st 2011, 11:18 PM
Post #6

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen

Name: Heather
Favorite Idol(s) from past seasons: See my signature! original.gif I also loved Elliot Yamin, Adam Lambert, Jason Castro, and Allison Iraheta.
Why you're a fan of Paul: He caught my attention with Blackbird, and I've loved his style and charm ever since.
Any other facts about you: I'm in my 20s, I'm a teacher, I play acoustic guitar, and I LOVE the San Francisco Giants (going to their home opener next Friday w00t.gif )

This post has been edited by heckyeahfool: Apr 1st 2011, 11:19 PM

--------------------
the favorites: Allen. Clarkson. Cook. Underwood.
IPB Image
AI10: Paul. Pia. Stefano. Casey. credit: b_fly26
+Quote Post
carriefanforever
post Apr 1st 2011, 11:20 PM
Post #7

Fav. AI8: Megan Joy and Kris Allen

QUOTE(heckyeahfool @ Apr 2nd 2011, 12:18 AM) *

Name: Heather
Favorite Idol(s) from past seasons: See my signature! original.gif
Why you're a fan of Paul: He caught my attention with Blackbird, and I've loved his style and charm ever since.
Any other facts about you: I'm in my 20s, I'm a teacher, I play acoustic guitar, and I LOVE the San Francisco Giants (going to their home opener next Friday w00t.gif )
Lucky! shocked.gif You should post in the baseball thread! Although there's a big Dodgers fan in there, hopefully you two won't clash. giggle.gif

But yeah, I wish I could go to the Tigers Opening Day next week! sad.gif And that's cool you're a teacher, I'm a teacher's assistant! grin.gif

This post has been edited by carriefanforever: Apr 1st 2011, 11:21 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
natalietan
post Apr 1st 2011, 11:56 PM
Post #8

Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry

Name: Natalie
Favorite Idol(s) from past seasons: Chris Daughtry original.gif
Any favorites this season besides Paul: Apparently no.
Why you're a fan of Paul: I love his dancing and he's got that mellow and laid back personality.
Any other facts about you: I'm a huge Springsteen fan- my first tattoo was in tribute to him, will be a 5th year senior in college this August, probably one of the few baseball/college basketball fans in where I live. Just went to the States for Christmas last year (my first time on North American soil) with my family and had the time of my life!

--------------------
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Apr 2nd 2011, 11:03 PM
Post #9

Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. AI9: Lee DeWyze

Name: Elliott
Favorite Idol(s) from past seasons: It's all in my profile, but Blake Lewis and Lee DeWyze are my top two.
Any favorites this season besides Paul: As for who's in, Pia, James, Casey and Jacob. But you can see all my favorites in my signature.
Why you're a fan of Paul: I love his voice, his music and his personality. Also he looks like Drew Wright.
Any other facts about you: I'm ambidextrous.

--------------------
I ♥ Andrew. ◄◄ Last.fm. Twitter. Lee-DeWyze.net. It Element 4.
IPB Image
S:SJDS: Jon. Reed. Jaclyn. Natalie. ◄◄ DWTS19: Janel/Val. Alfonso/Witney. Lea/Artem.
+Quote Post
wordplay
post Apr 3rd 2011, 7:35 PM
Post #10

Fav. AI6: Chris Richardson
Fav. AI7: Danny Noriega
Fav. AI8: Matt & Anoop

Name: Lisa
Favorite Idol(s) from past seasons: Blake Lewis, Chris Rich, Adam Lambert, Anoop Desai, Matt Giraud
Any favorites this season besides Paul: Stefano and James are pretty good.
Why you're a fan of Paul: Love his voice, and he's a hot piece.
Any other facts about you: I haven't been on here in a long time, but I'm making a brief sojourn back for good time's sake. Also, I don't actually watch American Idol when it airs...I just Youtube performances when I get the chance, so most of the time I'm out of the loop. tongue.gif

--------------------

Sup.
+Quote Post
NatesHeadbander
post Apr 3rd 2011, 7:39 PM
Post #11

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. Band: DMB

Name: Noelle
Favorite Idol(s) from past seasons: David Cook, Katie Stevens, Adam Lambert
Any favorites this season besides Paul: Pia, James, Lauren, Haley, Stefano
Why you're a fan of Paul: He's so unique! I just love him and his voice. I could listen to him sing all day long.
Any other facts about you: I love singing grin.gif That's all I can think of.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
avi:[*]||sig:[*]
+Quote Post
OliveJane
post Apr 3rd 2011, 8:13 PM
Post #12

Name: Rachel
Favorite Idol(s) from past seasons: David Cook, Carrie Underwood, Brooke White, Adam Lambert, Chris Daughtery
Any favorites this season besides Paul: Umm... Well I'm definitely the biggest fan of Paul's, but I also like Casey and James. The rest aren't as impressive to me.
Why you're a fan of Paul: How to narrow it down... Haha. Well first and foremost, his voice. Paul's audition made me a fan because of his amazing voice. It's raspy(-ish) and unique, and he has so much passion in his voice, all of these make it difficult for me to stop listening to his voice. Also, when he performs, he tells a story when he sings and his voice is infectious. Also, Paul is crazy talented. He plays multiple instruments, writes amazing lyrics, and (let's face it) is all around awesome. Not to mention Paul is smart! Now for artificiality, Paul is so damn charming. His dancing is crazy and cute, his smile is infectious, his eyes shine, and he is impossibly cute. Come on, how could you NOT be a fan?
Any other facts about you: I'm a high school student, I want to be a teacher, I have a fascination with names, I enjoy writing and reading, and I love anything that has to do with music (even though I can't sing or play or an instrument).

--------------------
IPB Image
[size=2]My Awesome Blog
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 25th 2014, 10:43 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol