Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

2 Pages V < 1 2   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official My Kind of Christmas Tour Thread!, Post updates here!
cutter12
post Dec 17th 2011, 11:15 PM
Post #21

Group: Members

QUOTE(Blordin_FanGirl @ Dec 17th 2011, 7:45 PM) *

I've been wondering how the crowds have been. Thanks for informing on that. Thanks for sharing your concert experience and photos with us. flowers.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Dec 17th 2011, 11:15 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Blordin_FanGirl
post Dec 18th 2011, 12:00 AM
Post #22

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI6: JoCAKE

QUOTE(Upside @ Dec 17th 2011, 10:23 PM) *

Love that last picture of David. He is always so intense when he performs. Would love to see your videos!

Yes he is! I will upload some ASAP! original.gif

By the way, maybe because it was in LA, but some of the fan girls were crazy as in being pervy crazy lol. And there was a certain male fan who I think was gay that said a certain comment that made me and my friends laugh, especially me. It was a crazy audience night. haha.gif Poor David.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Upside
post Dec 18th 2011, 9:58 AM
Post #23

QUOTE(Blordin_FanGirl @ Dec 18th 2011, 12:00 AM) *

Yes he is! I will upload some ASAP! original.gif

By the way, maybe because it was in LA, but some of the fan girls were crazy as in being pervy crazy lol. And there was a certain male fan who I think was gay that said a certain comment that made me and my friends laugh, especially me. It was a crazy audience night. haha.gif Poor David.

What were the women saying? What did the man say?

I've read a lot of comments on fansites and twitter during this tour about how "sexy" David is. To me, that's a good sign and bodes well for his transition to adult entertainer. I think that to make it as a mainstream pop star, he needs to have an element of sexiness. You can't deny that Timberlake, Usher, Adam Levine, and even Michael Buble owe some of their success to their "sex appeal". At least David doesn't have to dance around in underwear like Miley, Britney and Rihanna lol. I also hope he attracts more male fans, gay or straight. Pretty sure that Timberlake has lots of gay fans. At this point in his career, the more fans and the more DIVERSE fans the better is what I say. It means more fans to buy his CD, attend his concerts and signings, vote for him on polls, request his songs on radio and create buzz beyond the traditional fansites, teen sites and American Idol related blogs.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Blordin_FanGirl
post Dec 18th 2011, 2:16 PM
Post #24

QUOTE(Upside @ Dec 18th 2011, 9:58 AM) *

What were the women saying? What did the man say?

I've read a lot of comments on fansites and twitter during this tour about how "sexy" David is. To me, that's a good sign and bodes well for his transition to adult entertainer. I think that to make it as a mainstream pop star, he needs to have an element of sexiness. You can't deny that Timberlake, Usher, Adam Levine, and even Michael Buble owe some of their success to their "sex appeal". At least David doesn't have to dance around in underwear like Miley, Britney and Rihanna lol. I also hope he attracts more male fans, gay or straight. Pretty sure that Timberlake has lots of gay fans. At this point in his career, the more fans and the more DIVERSE fans the better is what I say. It means more fans to buy his CD, attend his concerts and signings, vote for him on polls, request his songs on radio and create buzz beyond the traditional fansites, teen sites and American Idol related blogs.

They weren't women, they were young teenage girls lol. They just said he has a nice butt and that they wanted to do him haha.gif The guy said "I wanna go backstage and eff him so hard." roll.gif I died.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Upside
post Dec 18th 2011, 3:55 PM
Post #25

QUOTE(Blordin_FanGirl @ Dec 18th 2011, 2:16 PM) *

They weren't women, they were young teenage girls lol. They just said he has a nice butt and that they wanted to do him haha.gif The guy said "I wanna go backstage and eff him so hard." roll.gif I died.

Wow. I never thought anyone would talk about David like that haha.gif This is something you would expect to hear from David Cook and Adam Lambert fans. I guess the boy is growing up! I wonder if David realizes that fans are starting to see him in this way? I think it's cool that he can create such a reaction without really trying. Bieber has to give his tween fans a lap dance and Miley has to pole dance in lingerie to prove their "sexiness". As far as I can see, all David has to do is perform. Maybe David is right when he says that modest is hottest lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
xxnatalalaliee
post Dec 21st 2011, 11:02 PM
Post #26

So sad that tonight's the last show. sad.gif

--------------------

"David Archuleta is going to put a smile on your face, I don't care how upset you are." -Kris Allen
+Quote Post
Upside
post Dec 21st 2011, 11:24 PM
Post #27

QUOTE(xxnatalalaliee @ Dec 21st 2011, 11:02 PM) *

So sad that tonight's the last show. sad.gif

I don't think this will be his last show before he goes on his mission. I think David will make up that postponed Singapore show from the Fall before he goes and maybe even do something in Thailand.

This post has been edited by Upside: Dec 21st 2011, 11:24 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
BRSTek
post Dec 22nd 2011, 3:53 PM
Post #28

Fav. AI6: Chris Richardson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=AzF-LDbYEoA
Had such a great time! Thanks everyone for coming out to the shows! We hope you all enjoyed. It meant a lot to have you there for this last tour and look forward to what's ahead!

heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Blordin_FanGirl
post Dec 22nd 2011, 11:28 PM
Post #29

My videos. Ignore a lot of random singing and shouting. Zero Gravity was my song so I was shaky lol

Melodies of Christmas

Zero Gravity

Ave Maria

Little Drummer Boy(one of my favorite Christmas songs!!!!!)

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Upside
post Dec 26th 2011, 11:10 AM
Post #30

QUOTE(Blordin_FanGirl @ Dec 22nd 2011, 11:28 PM) *

My videos. Ignore a lot of random singing and shouting. Zero Gravity was my song so I was shaky lol

Thanks for the videos. Christmas and a certain announcement distracted me from watching them sooner haha.gif

I really enjoy David's Christmas songs but I love Zero Gravity, especially in concert. He puts so much energy into a song that is already high energy. I wish those who say that David can't sing pop would listen to Zero Gravity and watch some of his performances of the song and his duet of No Air that he did with Jordin at that charity event. Then I dare them to say that David can't sing pop!

This post has been edited by Upside: Dec 26th 2011, 11:18 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Jul 29th 2014, 9:46 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol