Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

19 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> JaYna's List, because I'm jealous and want my own list ^^
JaYna
post Feb 22nd 2011, 8:36 PM
Post #21

Group: Members

IPB Image

#35 :: Neil Haskell ::
(US S3 & 7 - Contemporary)

Favorite Routines: Jazz w. Lauren G. (S3) / Contemporary w. Ashley (S7)
(He was also good in the routines with Kent but bc of my major dislike for Farmboy I refuse to mention those bleh.gif )

Here we go! So Neil kicks off my list at place 35. To be honest, he didn’t even made my list at first and I originally wanted to include him in an honorable mention. Neil has just never been that memorable to me. I really wasn’t too crazy about him in Season 3 and think that he is ridiculously overrated on IDF. But I have no problem admitting that he massively improved since his original Season and was a solid partner in Season 7. I don’t think he’s all that, but I’ve grown to appreciate him, so this is where he sits with me. yes.gif

Edit: Looking at my HM candidates I realized that I liked some of them more than Neil which kind of makes me regret giving him this spot. But I don't feel like changing again bleh.gif

IPB Image

#34 :: Jess Stokes ::
(AUS S3 - Hip Hop)

Favorite Routines: Jazz w. Robbie

Some people are going to think I’m crazy for putting her in this list over Jessie and Ivy, who were arguably better dancers than Jess, but she’s here because she’s the only one who made a lasting impression on me. Yeah, she wasn’t the best dancer of her season by any means, but that’s partly due to the fact that S3 of Australia had ridiculously bad choreography. wacko.gif I don’t even know why I like her, but yeah, I do somehow. shifty.gif

IPB Image

#33 :: Lacey Schwimmer ::
(US S3 - Ballroom/Swing)

Favorite Routines: Contemporary w. Kameron / Hustle w. Kameron / Samba w. Danny / Waltz w. Danny

Ohhhh, Lacey is a really interesting one to rank. She’s one of those persons that you either love or hate and I can see where both opinions are coming from. She’s really good at her own genre, probably one of the best latin dancers on any Season. She’s really versatile as well, since she kept nailing everything she was given. She didn’t look lost or overwhelmed in one of her dances and always managed to act like she had it all under control. That’s what I give her major credit for. However Lacey is one of the most controversial contestants, at least for me. As much as I like her for her versatility, I dislike her for being an obnoxious attention whore. I’m not even trying to find nicer words for it, because that’s what she is. Period! rolleyes.gif The whole Lauren/Lacey-issue really put a damper on her for me, too.. I kinda have a love/hate relationship with Lacey, so 33 is a good place for her, although some people are gonna think this is too low. whistling.gif

IPB Image

#32 :: Talia Fowler ::
(AUS S2 - Ballet)

Favorite Routines: HipHop w. BJ / Contemporary w. Charlie / Quickstep w. Charlie

I originally had Talia a lot higher, actually somewhere around 23 or so. Then I realized that I only enjoyed three of her routines. Apparently a lot of people on here think that she’s really overrated, but I disagree. Talia is a gorgeous technical dancer that got screwed with awful choreography. She would have been a lot higher if she would have gotten better routines. (I agree that “The battery” was technical perfection, but I didn’t dig that dance for some reason, so that’s why I didn’t include it in my fav. Routines from her.) Besides the fact that Talia is a strong dancer, I also happen to think that she is adorable. I really have nothing else to say about her. I just like her for no particular reason. Period! yes.gif

IPB Image

#31 :: Lauren Gottlieb ::
(US S3 & 7 - Contemporary)

Favorite Routines: Jazz w. Neil / Rumba w. Dominic / HipHop w. Adechicke

OK people,you can start hating, I'm ready for it. laughing.gif laughing.gif She is one of the most hated contestants on IDF, which I honestly never understood. Granted, she’s not one of the best dancers, but she’s not as awful as people say she is, either. She’s not really amazing in any style, but she can pull them all off respectably. Her run on both seasons was a bit unfortunate, but I loved how she always seemed to be wanting to bring out the best in her partner in Season 7. As for her personality… there are a lot of girls who are far more obnoxious than her… Since talking about Lauren always goes hand in hand with mentioning Lacey I will say that she is far more versatile than Lauren, but Lauren is much less annoying (at least for me). Much like Talia, I really like Lauren for no particular reason at all. That’s just the way it is, so deal with it… (And yes, I realize that her Rumba with Dominic was not good, but it’s a major guilty pleasure for me for two reasons: 1. Lauren was hot! w00t.gif 2. Rumba is by far my favorite latin dance.)

IPB Image

#30 :: Amy Campell ::
(AUS S2 - Contemporary)

Favorite Routines: Rumba w. Damien / HipHop/Broadway w. Timomatic / HipHop w. Ben / Contemporary w. Ben

Actually she didn’t even make this list, but then I realized that I enjoyed quite a lot of her routines. My favorite was by far her Rumba with Damien. I’m a huge Rumba-whore and I actually happen to think that her’s was the best on any Season, so that alone is a reason for me to really like her. “Coldest Winter” is a really cool routine, too (literally cool.gif ). So yeah… I don’t have much more to say about her. I like her, that’s it.

Edit: I just realized that I put Amy over Talia, which is a little crazy. wacko.gif But 35-30 are pretty interchangable overall and I liked one more Amy routine, so that maybe explains it haha.gif

This post has been edited by JaYna: Feb 12th 2012, 10:31 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
everything will be ok in the end - if it's not ok it's not the end...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 22nd 2011, 8:36 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

HeckYeahSYTYCD
post Feb 22nd 2011, 8:50 PM
Post #22

Fav. SYTYCD3: Danny Tidwell
Fav. SYTYCDC4: Melissa Mitro
Fav. SYTYCD10: Aaron Turner

Neil- Agree with everything you said original.gif I like him, but not even close to how much most people on here do noexpression.gif

Jess- She was good original.gif My 6th favourite girl overall, but I do quite like her original.gif I disagree that AU3 had terrible choreo though, I thought it had amazing choreo overall original.gif

Lacey- She was annoying as hell, but versatile enough for me not to hate her original.gif

Talia- Meh. noexpression.gif I actually thought she lucked out with great choreo, at least from top 10 onwards, and that's the only thing that actually made me quite like her noexpression.gif

Gottlieb- Ew. Bitch wouldn't leave. And then she came back. noexpression.gif

Amy- Even more meh on her than I am on Talia noexpression.gif

So that's all the Aussie's gone already?! shocked.gif
Eh each to their own I guess original.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
SYTYCDAU4: Jordan. Patric. Ashleigh. Joel. Michael. Blond. Jay.
+Quote Post
sytycdfan123
post Feb 22nd 2011, 8:50 PM
Post #23

Fav. SYTYCD7: Lauren Froderman
Fav. SYTYCD9: Witney Carson

Neil- I like him but he is really overrated

Lacey- I liked a couple of her routines but she was obnoxious,rude,disrespectful and an attention whore so I dont like her.

Lauren- I kind of liked her in season 3 but when she made it all the way to the top 6 over better dancers like sara and anya I started to dislike her I could care less about her now.

Dont know the rest.

--------------------
IPB Image
Cody/Witney, Charlie/Sharna, Amy/Derek, Candace/Mark, James/Peta, Meryl/Maks Credit:Jess
+Quote Post
JaYna
post Feb 22nd 2011, 9:00 PM
Post #24

QUOTE(HeckYeahSYTYCD @ Feb 23rd 2011, 2:50 AM) *

So that's all the Aussie's gone already?! shocked.gif
Eh each to their own I guess original.gif

Sorry no.gif Australian Seasons just don't sit with me very well. But i can tell you that Jessie H., Kate W. and Philipe W. almost made this list. If this was a Top 40 they would have made the cut ermm.gif

QUOTE(sytycdfan123 @ Feb 23rd 2011, 2:50 AM) *

Neil- I like him but he is really overrated

I was starting to feel like I was the only one who doesn't worship him... happy.gif

This post has been edited by JaYna: Feb 22nd 2011, 9:02 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
gabegir45
post Feb 22nd 2011, 9:09 PM
Post #25

Fav. Singer: Taylor Swift

The only two people I love from that set are Lacey & Talia wub.gif

I'm sad we won't see more Australian dancers on this list. sad.gif it's by far my favorite version of the show. I seriously love all three seasons a lot and think it really didn't have a bad season. heart.gif I'm still sad they decided to cancel it. crying.gif

This post has been edited by gabegir45: Feb 22nd 2011, 9:10 PM

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image
AI13: Emily. Jena. Sam. SYTYCDAU4: Maddie. Eden. Jordan. [icon] [tumblr]
+Quote Post
JaYna
post Feb 22nd 2011, 9:19 PM
Post #26

QUOTE(gabegir45 @ Feb 23rd 2011, 3:09 AM) *

The only two people I love from that set are Lacey & Talia wub.gif

I'm sad we won't see more Australian dancers on this list. sad.gif it's by far my favorite version of the show. I seriously love all three seasons a lot and think it really didn't have a bad season. heart.gif I'm still sad they decided to cancel it. crying.gif

Told y'all I had a couple of UO in here. One of them being that I dont like Aussie Seasons and loove Canadian Seasons.

When I made this list I was like " ermm.gif hmmm maybe I should include more Australian People" but I decided to stick to my opinion.

Like I said, I liked a couple more Aussie candidates, but not enough to put them into a Top 35.
Jessie H., Phillipe W., Kate, Rhys, Ben V. and BJ are the ones I like, too, but I didn't feel like including them.

If I would include every dancer that I think is good this would be a Top 100 list haha.gif which would be exhausting... noexpression.gif

I agree that it's unfortunate that they cancelled the show in Australia, it's sad. no.gif Season 3 was really lackluster, though noexpression.gif

This post has been edited by JaYna: Feb 22nd 2011, 9:21 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
dancesassy123
post Feb 22nd 2011, 9:22 PM
Post #27

Fav. SYTYCD1: Nick Lazzarini
Fav. SYTYCD2: Ivan Koumaev
Fav. Gymnast: Nastia Liukin

35. Awww Neil is not overrated. He deserves every ounce of praise he gets. wub.gif /teenagegirl Seriously though, I agree that he's improved so much from even his audition; I think he grew a fair amount in season 3. I didn't like him that much when it was aired, but I adore him soooo much now. He was a really standout all-star and I'm really proud of just any success that comes to him. heart.gif I think I'd have him much higher than this.
34. Ah, Jess isn't a favourite of mine. sad.gif I can understand why you have her here, though! flowers.gif
33. That's such a cute picture of her. wub.gif I used to be such a huge Lacey fan, and now I'm mostly indifferent to her. I used to like her a lot and I still do like her, just not quite so much. haha.gif This is a pretty good place for her.
32. Talia is a really gorgeous dancer and a really gorgeous girl. I just find her fairly bland. bleh.gif
31. Not a lot of Lauren's routines have ever impressed me and I used to really really dislike her actually! I like her a whole lot more now than I did on her season though, I think she's matured a lot as a dancer and as a person even if she still didn't have any great routines as an all-star. tongue.gif Her jazz with Neil is fantastic and I applaud your choice! w00t.gif I think this is a good place for her, too.
30. ...I really don't have anything to say about Amy honestly I didn't like her that much and I wasn't really really impressed by any of her routines so. rolleyes.gif I certainly wouldn't have her over anyone else in this set.

My name is Mandie, by the way! w00twave.gif

--------------------
your mouth is poison. your mouth is wine.
you think your dreams are the same as mine.
+Quote Post
SyracuseMug
post Feb 22nd 2011, 10:05 PM
Post #28

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

Fav. SYTYCD3: Jaimie Goodwin
Fav. SYTYCD5: Janette Manrara
Fav. SYTYCD PO6: Ania Tarnowska

Neil - Meh. He's all right, but I was never really on the Neil bandwagon.

Jess - wub.gif You picked a winner. thumbsup.gif Is that Jazz with Robbie the one with the clowns?

Lacey - heart.gif

Talia - wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

I'm sure you know that I'd have her much higher than this. yes.gif So high, in fact, that I don't even see the need to list her anymore. Easily my favorite winner of all time. heart.gif

Lauren - I don't hate her, but among all the girls of US3, she's ahead of only two on my favorites list. Or three at the most. tongue.gif

Amy - That's a good picture, but about the only routine of hers that I like is the one with Talia.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
JaYna
post Feb 22nd 2011, 10:20 PM
Post #29

QUOTE(dancesassy123 @ Feb 23rd 2011, 3:22 AM) *

30. ...I really don't have anything to say about Amy honestly I didn't like her that much and I wasn't really really impressed by any of her routines so. rolleyes.gif I certainly wouldn't have her over anyone else in this set.

My name is Mandie, by the way! w00twave.gif

Hi Mandie flowers.gif

you guys should really check out Amy's routines that I listed, they are fab. (IMO shifty.gif )
I'm going to post links to the routines later so if there is any routine that youre nt sure about, you'll be able to rewatch it. yes.gif

QUOTE(SyracuseMug @ Feb 23rd 2011, 4:05 AM) *

Jess - wub.gif You picked a winner. thumbsup.gif Is that Jazz with Robbie the one with the clowns?

Talia - wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

I'm sure you know that I'd have her much higher than this. yes.gif So high, in fact, that I don't even see the need to list her anymore. Easily my favorite winner of all time. heart.gif

Yup, it's the one with the clowns. So adorable heart.gif wub.gif

Yeah, I know how you feel about Talia haha.gif Her being this "low" on my list actually doesnt have anything to do with her. Its because her run on the show wasnt as good as I would have hoped. With better choreography and partners she would be much higher yes.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Jess
post Feb 23rd 2011, 12:48 AM
Post #30

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. SYTYCD7: Robert Roldan
Fav. SYTYCD8: Melanie Moore
Fav. AI13: Caleb Johnson

Neil - wub.gif

Jess - noexpression.gif

Lacey - original.gif

Talia - omg.gif

Lauren - original.gif

Amy - noexpression.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
ai13: caleb. jena. jess. alex. | sytycdau4: lauren. michael. renelle. jay.
+Quote Post
totes4totes
post Feb 23rd 2011, 1:50 AM
Post #31

Fav. SYTYCDA2: Talia Fowler
Fav. SYTYCDC2: Jayme Rae Dailey
Fav. Movie: Star Wars V

Neil. Bleh
Jess. I like her a lot!
Lacey. She is awesome
Talia. I cannot believe she is so low.
Lauren. BLEH
Amy. I like her a lot as well.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
OB2 April 19
SYTYCD2013: Tamara Arruti, Jenna Johnson AU4: Yukino
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Erestor
post Feb 23rd 2011, 5:57 AM
Post #32

Awww @ no AU1 people. crying.gif It's my second favorite season ever. And wow only 3 Aussies overall. shocked.gif You are not a fan of AU series, aren't you? But I can understand that since I've said the same thing about CA1 before I started my list. Yay @ females dominating your list though. grin.gif

#35 - Love Neil. wub.gif One of my favorite guys ever. He's just hilarious and an amazing dancer.

#34 - UGH I don't like her at all. noexpression.gif She's mediocre at everything, boring and extremely overrated by the judges. Also, she had like zero chemistry with all of her partners on the show.

#33 - I like Lacey. Not as much as a lot of people, but I appreciate her versatility, and she's a great ballroom dancer too. yes.gif

#32 - FLOVE Talia! heart.gif In my top 10 dancers ever. She's just freaking incredible omg.gif

#31 - She's okay at everything but not great at anything, that's how I feel. I used to really like her during S3, then she quickly faded after it, and she grew on me just a little bit more as an All-Star, but still, not a fan.

#30 - I don't really like Amy. sad.gif She seemed a bit immature for me and I didn't enjoy her routines. Aww at her being higher than Talia. crying.gif

This post has been edited by Erestor: Feb 23rd 2011, 5:58 AM

--------------------
bbcan2: neda adel heather jon anick ika. surv28: jefra kass spencer lj morgan trish.
+Quote Post
JaYna
post Feb 23rd 2011, 7:05 AM
Post #33

QUOTE(Jess @ Feb 23rd 2011, 6:48 AM) *

Neil - wub.gif

Jess - noexpression.gif

Lacey - original.gif

Talia - omg.gif

Lauren - original.gif

Amy - noexpression.gif

- I was wondering where all the Neil fans were hiding

- A lot of people think that way about Jess, so I'm not suprised at all

- yes.gif

- Lime I said, Talia would me much (!!) higher if enjoyed more of her routines, which sadly, I didn't. But I blame the choreographers, not her. She's actually adorbz wub.gif

- It's nice to see someone who doesn't hate Lauren thumbsup.gif

- I understand shifty.gif I think she's great, though.

QUOTE(totes4totes @ Feb 23rd 2011, 7:50 AM) *

Neil. Bleh
Jess. I like her a lot!
Lacey. She is awesome
Talia. I cannot believe she is so low.
Lauren. BLEH
Amy. I like her a lot as well.

- Actually that's what I'm thinking too sometimes. I kind of regret to have him on the list. But then again I dont, oh well... haha.gif

- So glad to hear that!

- She is an awesome dancer yes.gif

- I said why. I just didnt enjoy a lot of her routines. Sorry sad.gif

- YAyyy yes.gif

QUOTE(Erestor @ Feb 23rd 2011, 11:57 AM) *

Awww @ no AU1 people. crying.gif It's my second favorite season ever. And wow only 3 Aussies overall. shocked.gif You are not a fan of AU series, aren't you? But I can understand that since I've said the same thing about CA1 before I started my list. Yay @ females dominating your list though. grin.gif

#35 - Love Neil. wub.gif One of my favorite guys ever. He's just hilarious and an amazing dancer.

#34 - UGH I don't like her at all. noexpression.gif She's mediocre at everything, boring and extremely overrated by the judges. Also, she had like zero chemistry with all of her partners on the show.

#33 - I like Lacey. Not as much as a lot of people, but I appreciate her versatility, and she's a great ballroom dancer too. yes.gif

#32 - FLOVE Talia! heart.gif In my top 10 dancers ever. She's just freaking incredible omg.gif

#31 - She's okay at everything but not great at anything, that's how I feel. I used to really like her during S3, then she quickly faded after it, and she grew on me just a little bit more as an All-Star, but still, not a fan.

#30 - I don't really like Amy. sad.gif She seemed a bit immature for me and I didn't enjoy her routines. Aww at her being higher than Talia. crying.gif

No I'm really not a fan of the Aussie Seasons. But the more I think about it I like a couple of them. It's just that when chosing 35 out of over 200 dancers you have to make some major cuts and that's where they all fell off. There would be more Aussie people on here if this was a Top 50 list.. But it isnt, so... wink.gif

- he is hilarious, indeed haha.gif

- the last thing I would call her is boring. But I agree that she was medicore on the show.... because she got medicore choreography. Like WTF was that mummy dance about? ermm.gif Like I said, I dont even know why I like her more than lets say Jessie or Ivy, who were without a doubt better dancers. It's just the way it is

- agree on Lacey
- that's exactly what I think too.. I'm starting to realize that I have quiet a couple of people on the list that IDF hates... this will be interesting haha.gif

- shocked.gif I understand that people call her bland or boring, but immature? I didnt feel that way at all no.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
dancesassy123
post Feb 23rd 2011, 7:37 AM
Post #34

Fav. SYTYCD1: Nick Lazzarini
Fav. SYTYCD2: Ivan Koumaev
Fav. Gymnast: Nastia Liukin

I can't believe you only have one US2 dancer. omg.gif

--------------------
your mouth is poison. your mouth is wine.
you think your dreams are the same as mine.
+Quote Post
JaYna
post Feb 23rd 2011, 8:08 AM
Post #35

QUOTE(dancesassy123 @ Feb 23rd 2011, 1:37 PM) *

I can't believe you only have one US2 dancer. omg.gif

Well, I am one of those few people who didn't love S2.
And Travis is such a superior dancer that I dont really see him in the light of a contestant. He's too good to be compared with anyone. fear.gif
I always think of him as a choreographer instead of an actual contestant.

I am including some more in my HM's though yes.gif

First HM coming up!
Maybe it'll explain a few things yes.gif

This post has been edited by JaYna: Feb 23rd 2011, 8:12 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
cici0788
post Feb 23rd 2011, 8:20 AM
Post #36

Fav. SYTYCD5: Kayla Radomski
Fav. SYTYCD6: Kathryn McCormick

Neil - He's vastly overrated. He's what I'd call a trick artist. His strength is more in his gymnastics than his dancing. I could never get past his poor technique.

Jess - Loved her. She had a certain sassiness that left a lasting impression haha.gif

Lacey - Can't stand her. I can deal with a little sassiness but Lacey is flat out obnoxious, and an attention whore like you said.

Talia - Like her. Amazing ballet dancer and proved to be quite versatile during her season.

Gottlieb - I like Lauren too. Her personality isn't the greatest but I thought she was a solid dancer. ph34rwave.gif. Thought she improved leaps and bounds in season 7 as an all-star too.

Amy - Liked her more than Talia. She had a certain star quality that Talia lacked.

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
JaYna
post Feb 23rd 2011, 8:54 AM
Post #37

:: HM #1 Australian Dancers ::

I realize that I shocked you all with excluding Australian dancers except Jess, Talia and Amy.
Now I feel like I need to write something about the Australian Seasons to make a statement. haha.gif

I don’t hate the Australian Seasons!!!

Most of them just aren’t really my cup of tea and I prefer the American and Canadian Seasons.
I actually like more Aussie dancers than just those three, but when I chose my Top 35 out of over 200 dancers I had to make some major cuts. huh.gif But I’m more than happy to do an HM for the other Aussie dancers, which would have definitely been included if my list was a Top 50+ List. yes.gif

That said... I like those dancers:

IPB Image IPB Image

Robbie & Kat – People seem to hate that kid, which I never understood. Is it just because he doesn’t loook like a model and has weird teeth? I cant help but like pretty people more, but sometimes the looks should be left aside. Because Robbie really is a great dancer which actually almost made my list. Same with Kat. I really liked that girl. She was versatile enough for me to root for her during her Season and I happen to love quiet a few of her routines.

Good Routines from them: Robbie & Jessie - Hip Hop / Robbie & Jess - Jazz / Robbie & Issi - Contemporary / Kat & Danny - Lyrical / Kat & Danny - Hip Hop / Kat & Timomatic - Jazz

IPB Image IPB Image

Jessie & Phillipe – I happen to think that she is an amazing technician with gorgeous lines which could have just as easily been a US contender considering what she’s able to do. She would be much higher if she would have been more challenged. I like watching her when she’s in her style but her getting 241232352435 routines in her wheelhouse got a little ridiculous at some point and annoyed me. whistling.gif It’s not something she’s to blame for, though. I like Phillipe for dancing like a MAN, not a little boy. He had some less than spectacular routines but was in a few standout pieces as well. (and he's not bad to look at icecream.gif )

Good Routines from them: Robbie & Jessie - Hip Hop / Jessie & Phillipe - Contemporary / Phillipe & Renee - Contemporary / Phillipe & Ivy - Contemporary

IPB Image IPB Image

Kate & Rhys – Her voice is just so distracting and I can’t stand to hear her talk, so I can’t love her like everyone else seems to. huh.gif But she is without a doubt a great dancer and was in some really good rountines. I think “Fix you” is my favorite Australian Contemporary just because of her. I didn’t even watch the guy because she was so awesome. Rhys is a classic choice. He’s versatile and entertaining. He really should have won his Season.

Good Routines from them: Kate & Hilton - Foxtrott / Kate & Graeme - Contemporary / Kate & Rhys - Hip Hop (really should be labeled as Jazz, though..) / Rhys & Jemma - Dancehall / Rhys & Jemma - Waltz

IPB Image

Henry – Lol lonesome Henry on the AUS-HM list. haha.gif I actually really liked him and even thought he was hot when he cut his hair off. He’s a fabulous ballroom dancer, one of the best of any Season actually. If this would be based on just the dancing ability alone he would have definitely been a part of the Top 35. But it isn’t and girls rule my list anyway, so he just missed out.

Good Routines from him: Henry & Vanessa - Samba / US Audition with Giselle w00t.gif

This post has been edited by JaYna: Feb 12th 2012, 10:49 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Densu
post Feb 23rd 2011, 10:26 AM
Post #38

Fav. Person: Naya Rivera

Neil - One of my favorite guys ever. I love him even though he wasn't perfect or anything. wink.gif

Jess - I had high hopes for her, but she never lived up to it. She had no chemistry with her partners and her solos got boring as the season went on.
Also I prefer Ivy, Jessie, Jessica and Carly.

Lacey - As you can see I love her. wub.gif She was the first SYTYCD contestant I have ever seen, so I felt instant connection.
And she's one of those people, who killed every single genre. Her solos sucked though, but I don't care. Solos rarely affect
my opinions.

Talia - My feelings for her has faded over the years, but I still love her. She dominated her season and I was really happy when she won,
especially because I didn't see that coming at all.

Lauren - Big, fat meh. I like her, but she was mediocre at everything and hasn't impressed me even once. I like Lacey, Anya, Jaimie, Sara, Sabra
and Shauna more than her. The only good thing about her were her solos. I love re-watching them even if I wasn't rooting for her.

Amy - I used to really like her. I still do, but I'd have Penny instead of her in the finale. I think it would've happen if Penny hadn't gotten injured. crying.gif
Anyway, she was a stunning soloist and versatile performer. Of course she's not the most beautiful creature I've ever seen,
but I don't think it's fair to judge her on that.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
Erestor
post Feb 23rd 2011, 12:15 PM
Post #39

Not a fan of Robbie or Kat. I don't hate them either, though. Robbie just wasn't a deserving winner imo and I never cared much about Kat.

Love Jessie. heart.gif She and Jessica P are my AU3 faves. I like Phillipe, but it's been a rollercoaster with him for me. I used to really dislike him, but he kinda grew on me.

OMG KATE AND RHYS ARE BOTH AMAZING AND I LOVE THEM. wub.gif Especially Kate. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif She's an Australian Goddess. I started off being not fond of her, but she grew on me so much and I fell in love with her. She's just amazing and one of most versatile and mature dancers EVER. heart.gif And Rhys has been my favorite since the beginning. happy.gif

Henry is fierce and very versatile. grin.gif I liked Graeme more than him, though, but he's still one of my favorite male dancers. Ugh AU1 had so many amazing dancers. Kate, Graeme, Rhys and Henry are all in my Top 30 ever.

This post has been edited by Erestor: Feb 23rd 2011, 12:16 PM

--------------------
bbcan2: neda adel heather jon anick ika. surv28: jefra kass spencer lj morgan trish.
+Quote Post
gabegir45
post Feb 23rd 2011, 12:15 PM
Post #40

Fav. Singer: Taylor Swift

Robbie - I love him heart.gif although, I love like, more than half of the contestants from AU3 haha.gif
Kat - She's great and all, but I loved/cared for the other four girls in the top 10 more. wink.gif
Jessie - Love her. wub.gif Her partnership with Matt was amazing, even though some people don't like it. heart.gif
Phillipe - Love him too. He was in my Top 5 of the season. wub.gif I LOVED him & Ivy together. wub.gif
Goddess Kate - amazing, fierce. beautiful, versatile, Girl killed everything and I loved her solos. wub.gif and she had amazing partnerships heart.gif I'm sad you don't have any of her dances with Jack listed, though. crying.gif they're my favorite Aussie couple EVER. heart.gif
Rhys - Love him. heart.gif third favorite of AU1 after Jate. wub.gif I love his partnership with Jemma. they were so adorable and funny together. wub.gif and he's one of the funniest contestants ever. lmao.gif
Henry - He was great too. This list is reminding me how much I love pretty much the entire AU1 Top 10. haha.gif heart.gif But yeah, Afro Samba with Vanessa was EPIC. wub.gif

This post has been edited by gabegir45: Feb 23rd 2011, 12:17 PM

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image
AI13: Emily. Jena. Sam. SYTYCDAU4: Maddie. Eden. Jordan. [icon] [tumblr]
+Quote Post

19 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Apr 23rd 2014, 11:56 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol