Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mini Haley art Calendar, Mini Calendar with some of my images as a calendar
Zem
post Dec 19th 2011, 2:46 PM
Post #81

Group: Members

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

QUOTE(satchvai @ Dec 19th 2011, 6:52 PM) *

Last I remember on the exchange between her and Irvin was Irvin saying he was going to make it happen. I took that as them moving forward. Could be wrong, but wouldn't be the first time.

As far as the Calendar...I'm kind of holding off on the current set of Idol images and looking forward to her new images from her single. I would also suggest some of her Post-Idol images to make up the next one as a way of launching into the next phase of her career.

I have an idea about how to make the calendar vote possible. If you are going to keep the concept of one image per month, split the voting into 12 part one for each month. Before any voting begins we have to determine a theme for each month to narrow down the amount of pictures and to get an overall feel of the calendar as a whole. For example: January - First single, February - Pre Idol, ..., December - BICO.

--------------------
"Que Sera"

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Dec 19th 2011, 2:46 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Tusk
post Dec 19th 2011, 6:13 PM
Post #82

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson

QUOTE(Zem @ Dec 19th 2011, 11:46 AM) *

I have an idea about how to make the calendar vote possible. If you are going to keep the concept of one image per month, split the voting into 12 part one for each month. Before any voting begins we have to determine a theme for each month to narrow down the amount of pictures and to get an overall feel of the calendar as a whole. For example: January - First single, February - Pre Idol, ..., December - BICO.

That would be good for 2013, but not for 2012 as that's right around the corner.

I could just post the templates of the months and activities up Without any pictures so people could just add their favorite pictures themselves. That would make it easier and everyone could customize and add the images they want. (Of course those with Photoshop or other image editing software could already do that themselves.) It was just an idea in case people were interested.

QUOTE(satchvai @ Dec 19th 2011, 9:52 AM) *

Last I remember on the exchange between her and Irvin was Irvin saying he was going to make it happen. I took that as them moving forward. Could be wrong, but wouldn't be the first time.

I hope you're right, Jimmy I and Interscope would be crazy to not accept this no brainer for Haley.

This post has been edited by Tusk: Dec 19th 2011, 6:17 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Himm2
post Dec 28th 2011, 9:40 AM
Post #83

Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI13: Kristen O'Connor

QUOTE(Tusk @ Dec 18th 2011, 8:35 PM) *

I finally got an e-mail from Haley's Dad, psyched, if she's home for the holidays, maybe she's seen it already, what I wouldn't give to see her reaction grin.gif
-------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: I decided to take down the e-mail Harry Reinhart sent to me because it occured to me, I didn't ask his permission. He didn't say anything groundbreaking, just thanked me for the calendars and the support and wished me a merry Xmas. In my excitement at receiving the e-mail, I posted it maybe prematurely. I'm not all together certain of "internet ethics" so am going to assume not to post without his permission. Still a very nice message and much appreciated.
I replied thanking him again for his nice thoughts and doing such a great job as parents, and how much her fans appreciate her talent and the person she is. I also mentioned my hope that Haley accepts Irvin Mayfield Jr's invite to Carnegie Hall, that I hope to be able to attend and regardless, I anticipate Haley's tour and seeing/ hearing her live.

Tusk... I had 3 long (6 minute) conversations with Harry Reinhart last night at Firkin and he mentioned you by your real first name (so yes you are on a first name basis with him) and he really appreciated your kindness saying : "I sent an email to A------ thanking him and he sent back a reply....really nice guy!
He also said a bunch about Haley's upcoming album (which I'll post in another thread). He is such a warm easy person to have good conversations with.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Tusk
post Dec 28th 2011, 9:43 AM
Post #84

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson

QUOTE(Himm2 @ Dec 28th 2011, 6:40 AM) *

Tusk... I had 3 long (6 minute) conversations with Harry Reinhart last night at Firkin and he mentioned you by your real first name (so yes you are on a first name basis with him) and he really appreciated your kindness saying : "I sent an email to A------ thanking him and he sent back a reply....really nice guy!
He also said a bunch about Haley's upcoming album (which I'll post in another thread). He is such a warm easy person to have good conversations with.

Thx for the update original.gif looking forward to the album info...

--------------------
IPB Image
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
druth8x
post Dec 31st 2011, 9:18 PM
Post #85

First name basis, sweet.

--------------------
+Quote Post

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Jul 24th 2014, 4:43 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol