Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

813 Pages V « < 811 812 813   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> American Idol/The Voice/X Factor/RPDR Discussion, New season starts January 7, 2015
misswood
post Feb 20th 2015, 1:03 PM
Post #16241

Group: Members

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

QUOTE(bebeg @ Feb 20th 2015, 1:57 PM) *

Well he is cute. And he's talented. I just think he's too young.

Well he might be to some, butt I'm not impressed.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 20th 2015, 1:03 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

sherrie
post Feb 20th 2015, 4:52 PM
Post #16242

QUOTE(misswood @ Feb 20th 2015, 12:48 PM) *

I'm sick of that damn kid. If jlo says "he's so cute" 1 more time, I'm going to puke bloated.gif

I agree, he isn't ready but you never know maybe the label is looking for a young one they can market to the tween demographic. I know they keep saying he's from Portland, Or., but he's not, he lives in Vancouver, Wa., just across the river from Portland. My nieces go to the same high school as Daniel....the school is huge and the kids are really excited for him. I'm just thinking how many times these kids could vote in the allotted time. Plus there are probably a lot of tweenies out there voting for the "cute" guy.

This post has been edited by sherrie: Feb 20th 2015, 4:53 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
crocked
post Feb 24th 2015, 6:28 PM
Post #16243

I do not have cable.... so I wait for the youtube .... then wait for Reality Check...I enjoy watching Reality Check... whether their pick match mine. I think I am brainwashed for Rayvon. I have only few favs.... some picked because of personality. Shi is gorgeous... but she is not original in singing... I think somebody is coaching her.
I like Nick... there is something that experience does to his performance. Oh, the good looks do not hurt.
As for who will most likely win... still it is a guessing game for me. Some I like, because they add pep to the show like Qaasim and his mother.
The cute guy? Did not jibe with me. I prefer Adam, the toy designer.
And that part when they they have selected one and backed out and selected the other one.... that one was not only done in very poor taste but also bad taste.... I think Harry was pressured....

--------------------
+Quote Post
MicheleDE
post Feb 25th 2015, 3:12 AM
Post #16244

Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry

QUOTE(crocked @ Feb 24th 2015, 6:28 PM) *

I do not have cable.... so I wait for the youtube .... then wait for Reality Check...I enjoy watching Reality Check... whether their pick match mine. I think I am brainwashed for Rayvon. I have only few favs.... some picked because of personality. Shi is gorgeous... but she is not original in singing... I think somebody is coaching her.
I like Nick... there is something that experience does to his performance. Oh, the good looks do not hurt.
As for who will most likely win... still it is a guessing game for me. Some I like, because they add pep to the show like Qaasim and his mother.
The cute guy? Did not jibe with me. I prefer Adam, the toy designer.
And that part when they they have selected one and backed out and selected the other one.... that one was not only done in very poor taste but also bad taste.... I think Harry was pressured....

Reality Check reamed them out for that....that was done in very bad taste, you're right. So wrong. no.gif

I like Clark. I like a few others, but waiting to see more. We don't get see enough.

Are you guys watching The Voice?

I definitely liked Sawyer. (on Monday night's show)
I liked a few others, but don't remember their names so much.
I didn't like Blake being a butthead to Levine... felt a little bad for Levine for awhile there, actually.
I felt they were too handsy with pushing their buttons right off the bat on a couple... seriously, you usually need to hear more than the beginning to know if they can sing or not.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Tiki'srose
post Feb 25th 2015, 11:06 AM
Post #16245

QUOTE(MicheleDE @ Feb 25th 2015, 3:12 AM) *

Reality Check reamed them out for that....that was done in very bad taste, you're right. So wrong. no.gif

I like Clark. I like a few others, but waiting to see more. We don't get see enough.
Are you guys watching The Voice?

I definitely liked Sawyer. (on Monday night's show)
I liked a few others, but don't remember their names so much.
I didn't like Blake being a butthead to Levine... felt a little bad for Levine for awhile there, actually.
I felt they were too handsy with pushing their buttons right off the bat on a couple... seriously, you usually need to hear more than the beginning to know if they can sing or not.

I have to disagree about pushing their buttons right off the bat. I knew when Adam sang his first note how good he was going to be. grin.gif Sometimes you just know. original.gif
I am enjoying the Voice. Blake and Adam go at it all the time and there has been occasions when Adam has been a butthead to Blake. It's just part of the entertainment. Really enjoying Pharell. He's thorougly enjoying himself. grin.gif

The talent is really good this year. There will be some hard choices to make, I'm sure.

--------------------
+Quote Post
bebeg
post Feb 25th 2015, 11:38 AM
Post #16246

QUOTE(Tiki'srose @ Feb 25th 2015, 11:06 AM) *

I have to disagree about pushing their buttons right off the bat. I knew when Adam sang his first note how good he was going to be. grin.gif Sometimes you just know. original.gif
I am enjoying the Voice. Blake and Adam go at it all the time and there has been occasions when Adam has been a butthead to Blake. It's just part of the entertainment. Really enjoying Pharell. He's thorougly enjoying himself. grin.gif

The talent is really good this year. There will be some hard choices to make, I'm sure.

I agree with everything you said. There have been many times that someone just sings a note or two and I'm saying 'yes, push that button' Sometimes there's just a vibe or energy about someone.

Blake and Adam's relationship is a huge draw for the show and the powers that be know it. The fact that the other two chairs have changed several times yet Blake and Adam remain tells me they are being paid huge amounts of money to not take a break. They have both been able to do the show and continue with their own careers. I think the producers will do whatever they have to to keep the two of them in those chairs.

And Pharrell -- it's so enjoyable to watch someone who loves what they do, who wants to help, who loves music.

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
vampfever
post Feb 25th 2015, 12:15 PM
Post #16247

'American Idol' boss reveals Season 14 live-show changes: Theme weeks, results shows and no Randy Jackson
What about Adam Lambert, who filled in for Keith Urban during the New York City auditions?
Who knows? Right now obviously we have our panel, but if we ever need a replacement we'll be sure to call him. ... We really loved him on the show and I know he had a good time too.

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/ american_idol_boss_reveals_season_14_changes_theme_weeks_res
ults_shows_and_no_randy_jackson-2015-02

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
misswood
post Feb 25th 2015, 12:26 PM
Post #16248

The barnacle has left the building.

--------------------
+Quote Post
vampfever
post Feb 25th 2015, 1:06 PM
Post #16249

QUOTE(misswood @ Feb 25th 2015, 12:26 PM) *

The barnacle has left the building.

Yes, they didn't seem to give him the same warm welcome as Adam lol.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
crocked
post Feb 26th 2015, 8:56 PM
Post #16250

I watched the top 12 guys, 4 will be eliminated. Adam Lambert just placed the bar very high... nobody can top it... Some got the voice but not the moves. Others got the moves but not the voice. The rest got neither. Most likely the cute guy will make it since it is the tweenies which have the time to do the voting... For me, he is thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif

For me, Quentin and Nick gave the best performance... but I admit that Qaasim and Adam E. entertained me a lot. Sorry, I am not a voice expert... would not know pitches and creams... bloated.gif bloated.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
3ku1
post Feb 26th 2015, 9:35 PM
Post #16251

Fav. AI12: Angie Miller

Jax on her performance haha

JAX @Jax
What I was going for: If Nancy Sinatra and Adam Lambert had a baby... BANG BANG. That's what it would look like. Ya know?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Feb 26th 2015, 10:27 PM
Post #16252

Fav. AI2: Kimberly Caldwell
Fav. AI7: Jason Castro
Fav. AI8: Megan Joy & Adam Lambert

There were very few girls that I liked tonight. I liked Joey Cook for the quirky factor, I thought Sarina-Joi was fantastic, and I really liked Katherine Winston's voice very much. Loren oversang, I think Jax is overhyped, Shannon was terrible, and Shi was just AWFUL. Tyanna is adorable, but that was NOT her best tonight. Seriously, these were the best girls that could be found?!

The guys, however, are a different story. I think they've got the girls beat. I liked Rayvon the best, although Qaasim was awesome too. Nick Fradiani was really good as well, and I love Clark Beckham, as well as Michael Simeon. Trevor Douglas is my other fave, however, he was awful last night and deserves to be sent home. I also think that Daniel Seavey needs to go home too, simply because he's just not ready for this yet.

This post has been edited by Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life: Feb 26th 2015, 10:45 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014.
+Quote Post
crocked
post Feb 28th 2015, 10:41 PM
Post #16253

I watched the girls on youtube....
Well, the only one which stuck to my mind is Joey... how refreshing her interpretation can be... and I love Keith's reaction to it.... I hope she makes it which I think is a big probability! She is indeed a kiwi among a basket of oranges and apples.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SueB
post Yesterday, 1:14 PM
Post #16254

Joey was cute and quirky but we'll see how she does during the straight competition when she can't use the accordion any more.

Qaasim was interesting. Clark's cute but I don't think many teenage girls watch the show any more so I'm not sure he's going to have the pull to win. Now the viewers are mostly older.

I don't like the new gimmick of having the contestants openly beg for votes after they perform. Is that going to go on all season?

--------------------
+Quote Post
misswood
post Yesterday, 1:39 PM
Post #16255

QUOTE(SueB @ Mar 1st 2015, 2:14 PM) *

Joey was cute and quirky but we'll see how she does during the straight competition when she can't use the accordion any more.

Qaasim was interesting. Clark's cute but I don't think many teenage girls watch the show any more so I'm not sure he's going to have the pull to win. Now the viewers are mostly older.

I don't like the new gimmick of having the contestants openly beg for votes after they perform. Is that going to go on all season?

There's a few things I don't like, including that. I also don't like how they put 2 singers against each other and keep 1 and let 1 go. I think a couple of the girls are good...I'm not crazy about the guys. Some of them (girls AND guys) are awful. I did like Quentin's version of I Put a Spell On You. But nobody has blown me away so far. And unfortunately, Jlo is starting her stupid "goosies" sh!t again angry.gif

This post has been edited by misswood: Yesterday, 5:44 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Yesterday, 4:00 PM
Post #16256

Now see, I'm the opposite. I think the guys are WAY better than the girls this year.

This post has been edited by Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life: Yesterday, 4:00 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
bebeg
post Yesterday, 4:11 PM
Post #16257

QUOTE(Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life @ Mar 1st 2015, 4:00 PM) *

Now see, I'm the opposite. I think the guys are WAY better than the girls this year.

I think so too.

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
crocked
post Yesterday, 5:22 PM
Post #16258

QUOTE(SueB @ Mar 1st 2015, 1:14 PM) *

Oh, her confidence is building. Her performance is a bit polarizing... Despite her forgetting the lyrics during the group day,and her singing only five words during the Hollywood show(?), somebody there likes her that much that she was still in the show. But still it is up to the mentor, Ricky Minor and herself how they will do it. i believe she has much more to show.... The accordion and that quirky song is just one side of it. I think she has the voice.
As for Jax, although it was different and she is a very good singer, I don't think I can listen and watch her over and over again like what I felt for Adam Lambert.
Joey? I did not like her at first, I thought she was a fake and a moron for forgetting the lyrics and for singing those 5-word silly song solo after that no.gif no.gif . How on earth can she compete with the others? innocent.gif innocent.gif ... but it was a 180 degree turn with that quirky song! wub.gif wub.gif Now I look forward for her! icecream.gif icecream.gif I hope she does not disappoint me.

--------------------
+Quote Post
crocked
post Yesterday, 7:43 PM
Post #16259

For the number of views in youtube, Joey is among the tops bleh.gif bleh.gif bleh.gif
Copied from Idolforums Youtube Likes vs dislike (not ranked accordig to number of views

American Idol offical page
1. Sarina-Joi Crowe 18,170 views
2. Jax 24,264 views
3. Adanna Duru 15825 v
4. Katherine Winston 11,545 views
5. Joey Cook 30,223 views
6. Tyanna Jones 15,629 views
7. Alexis Gomez 13,309 views
8. Lovey James 14,846 views
9. Loren Lott 14,808 views Likes:
10. Maddie Walker 15,039 views
11. Shannon Berthiaume 12,269 views
12. Shi Scott 15,543 views Likes:

IdolxVoice
1. Sarina-Joi Crowe 41473 views
2. Adanna Duru 53,218 views Li
3. Tyanna Jones 58,004 views
4. Jax 102,582 views
5. Alexis Gomez 38,077 views
6. Joey Cook 63,646 views
7. Katherine Winston 32,914 views
8. Lovey James 39160 views
9. Loren Lott 35089 views
10. Maddie Walker 30048 views Likes:
11. Shannon Berthiaume 37701 views
12. Shi Scott 36297 views

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Yesterday, 7:52 PM
Post #16260

I don't like Jax at all. I think she's overrated. :-x

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

813 Pages V « < 811 812 813
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Mar 2nd 2015, 7:47 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol