Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

8 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Chad Doreck FanThread, The "Ambitious Danny"
CherryBlossom
post Mar 7th 2007, 4:10 PM
Post #81

Group: Members

Fav. AI4: Mario Vazquez
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee

QUOTE(Idol=heart.gif @ Mar 7th 2007, 3:28 PM) *

aww thanks! umm not particularly...any pics that show off his wonderful smile and eyes would be amazing. wub.gif lol! I trust you!

Alrighty, I'll work on it tonight!! huggy.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 7th 2007, 4:10 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

CherryBlossom
post Mar 7th 2007, 7:51 PM
Post #82

Is it bad that all day I've had "Dont' Stop Me Now" stuck in my head and when I woke up this morning I blasted it in my room and totally did the dance Chad did?.... whistling.gif blushing.gif

lmao, goodness I just love this boy original.gif

Also, I'm trying to think of another surprise but I can't think of anything sad.gif I have something this week (I want to have a surprise every weekend and this week I had made those rubber bracelet/silicone bracelets for him and his family, he doesn't know that yet but his sister does and she's excited.)

So anyways I thought I'd ask some other people what else I could do. huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Antarriefan
post Mar 7th 2007, 7:58 PM
Post #83

Fav. AI3: Jasmine Trias
Fav. AI6: Jordin Sparks
Fav. SYTYCD: Jeanine Mason

Aww, you're so sweet to him happy.gif he deserves surprises like that.

Oh dang, I had no idea he had a official website, er.. a music website. that boy is so adorable; his picture on it is so gansta-licious. w00t.gif I'm so excited to see him perform next week. does anyone know what they're doing? are they performing in pairs again?

--------------------
IPB Image
SYTYCD 7: Robert, Lauren, Kent, Ashley / Kathryn, Mark, Courtney, Neil, Allison

+Quote Post
CherryBlossom
post Mar 8th 2007, 2:17 AM
Post #84

QUOTE(Antarriefan @ Mar 7th 2007, 7:58 PM) *

Aww, you're so sweet to him happy.gif he deserves surprises like that.

Oh dang, I had no idea he had a official website, er.. a music website. that boy is so adorable; his picture on it is so gansta-licious. w00t.gif I'm so excited to see him perform next week. does anyone know what they're doing? are they performing in pairs again?

He does deserve everything everyone does for him, not just me! lol

And yeah he has a website www.chaddoreck.com for anyone that's interested. I actually have his cd his family gave me, it's AMAZING!!

And I wish I knew more about this Sunday's show but Chad wouldn't tell me anything and his family doesn't know either, so I guess we'll all find out together haha.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Idol=<3
post Mar 8th 2007, 7:05 AM
Post #85

Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry
Fav. AI7: David Cook

QUOTE(CherryBlossom @ Mar 7th 2007, 4:10 PM) *

heart.gif)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Idol=heart.gif @ Mar 7th 2007, 3:28 PM) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
aww thanks! umm not particularly...any pics that show off his wonderful smile and eyes would be amazing. wub.gif lol! I trust you!
Alrighty, I'll work on it tonight!! huggy.gif

aww thanks..you're a sweetheart! huggy.gif

QUOTE(CherryBlossom @ Mar 7th 2007, 7:51 PM) *

Is it bad that all day I've had "Dont' Stop Me Now" stuck in my head and when I woke up this morning I blasted it in my room and totally did the dance Chad did?.... whistling.gif blushing.gif

lmao, goodness I just love this boy original.gif

Also, I'm trying to think of another surprise but I can't think of anything sad.gif I have something this week (I want to have a surprise every weekend and this week I had made those rubber bracelet/silicone bracelets for him and his family, he doesn't know that yet but his sister does and she's excited.)

So anyways I thought I'd ask some other people what else I could do. huggy.gif

aww yay little surprises for Chad! hehe! That's too funny..I do the "chad dance" whenever I sing to "sign, sealed delivered" stuart.gif...ohhh..gotta Love the guy! I'll be thinking about different things to do for him and get back to you!

This post has been edited by Idol=<3: Mar 8th 2007, 7:06 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
CherryBlossom
post Mar 8th 2007, 2:03 PM
Post #86

QUOTE(Idol=heart.gif @ Mar 8th 2007, 7:05 AM) *

aww yay little surprises for Chad! hehe! That's too funny..I do the "chad dance" whenever I sing to "sign, sealed delivered" stuart.gif...ohhh..gotta Love the guy! I'll be thinking about different things to do for him and get back to you!

Yay! I really do need ideas because nothing I think of beats the scrapbook and I get all giddy when I think of the look on his face when I did give him the scrapbook and yeah, I want that look again darnit! lol, that look makes me all wub.gif drool.gif haha

And the Chad dance for "Signed Sealed Delivered" is priceless! I have to watch that performance again and I'll probably do it tomorrow morning haha

--------------------
+Quote Post
CherryBlossom
post Mar 8th 2007, 4:13 PM
Post #87

BTW everyone, I just saw a pic of Chad without a shirt, I just nearly died at work omg.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Idol=<3
post Mar 8th 2007, 4:41 PM
Post #88

QUOTE(CherryBlossom @ Mar 8th 2007, 2:03 PM) *

heart.gif)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Idol=heart.gif @ Mar 8th 2007, 7:05 AM) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Yay! I really do need ideas because nothing I think of beats the scrapbook and I get all giddy when I think of the look on his face when I did give him the scrapbook and yeah, I want that look again darnit! lol, that look makes me all wub.gif drool.gif haha

And the Chad dance for "Signed Sealed Delivered" is priceless! I have to watch that performance again and I'll probably do it tomorrow morning haha

I'm still thinking of ideas, but like you said..it's hard to beat the scrapbook. but i'm sure all of us Chad fans can think of something to get that look from him again! lol! oh yes, sign sealed delivered was probably one of my fave performances from Chaddy. wub.gif

QUOTE(CherryBlossom @ Mar 8th 2007, 4:13 PM) *

BTW everyone, I just saw a pic of Chad without a shirt, I just nearly died at work omg.gif

oh goodness! I'm probably sure i'd die too! lol!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
CherryBlossom
post Mar 8th 2007, 5:37 PM
Post #89

QUOTE(Idol=heart.gif @ Mar 8th 2007, 4:41 PM) *

I'm still thinking of ideas, but like you said..it's hard to beat the scrapbook. but i'm sure all of us Chad fans can think of something to get that look from him again! lol! oh yes, sign sealed delivered was probably one of my fave performances from Chaddy. wub.gif
oh goodness! I'm probably sure i'd die too! lol!

When I get off work I'll post the pic because it was actually from a clip I saw and I screencapped it at work, but it won't let me upload!!

Also, in the pic Chad has blonde hair, I'm at a point of meltdown.
whistling.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Antarriefan
post Mar 8th 2007, 5:42 PM
Post #90

Fav. AI3: Jasmine Trias
Fav. AI6: Jordin Sparks
Fav. SYTYCD: Jeanine Mason

shirtless. w00t.gif omg.

oh, you need ideas? hmm, you could make him a cd mix of his fans saying stuff about him, and also a mix of songs that he likes. you can talk to his family about it happy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
SYTYCD 7: Robert, Lauren, Kent, Ashley / Kathryn, Mark, Courtney, Neil, Allison

+Quote Post
CherryBlossom
post Mar 8th 2007, 5:55 PM
Post #91

QUOTE(Antarriefan @ Mar 8th 2007, 5:42 PM) *

shirtless. w00t.gif omg.

oh, you need ideas? hmm, you could make him a cd mix of his fans saying stuff about him, and also a mix of songs that he likes. you can talk to his family about it happy.gif

Aww that's a cute idea, but I'm not sure if everyone would be able to do that (you know what's bad? When I typed "sure" I accidently typed shirt haha, shows where my mind is)

--------------------
+Quote Post
CherryBlossom
post Mar 8th 2007, 10:08 PM
Post #92

For all you Chad fans, I have a gift for you too!!

IPB Image

And this is my gift to Chad and his family (well, this week haha)

IPB Image
IPB Image

This post has been edited by CherryBlossom: Mar 8th 2007, 10:09 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Idol=<3
post Mar 9th 2007, 6:50 AM
Post #93

omg! that doesn't even look like him..crazy! personally..i love his curly brown hair..wub.gif thanks for posting.

aww how cute is that bracelet! i heart.gif it! he'll totally love it!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
CherryBlossom
post Mar 9th 2007, 4:40 PM
Post #94

QUOTE(Idol=heart.gif @ Mar 9th 2007, 6:50 AM) *

omg! that doesn't even look like him..crazy! personally..i love his curly brown hair..wub.gif thanks for posting.

I know that picture is crazy! And don't get me wrong, I LOVE his curly brown hair, but I also love him without a shirt haha. Great, this Sunday I'm going to find a way to get him to take his shirt off lmao.

And thank you! I'm wearing mine right now, I hope he loves it! huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
JPLewisFAN
post Mar 10th 2007, 11:12 AM
Post #95

Hey guys! I haven't been here in a while, but I think they will love the bracelets!! They are so cute!!

My oh my! That picture! omg.gif

I really can't think of any surprises, I'm bad at thinking of those things. I do like that CD idea though.

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
Idol=<3
post Mar 11th 2007, 8:48 AM
Post #96

QUOTE(CherryBlossom @ Mar 9th 2007, 4:40 PM) *

heart.gif)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Idol=heart.gif @ Mar 9th 2007, 6:50 AM) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

I know that picture is crazy! And don't get me wrong, I LOVE his curly brown hair, but I also love him without a shirt haha. Great, this Sunday I'm going to find a way to get him to take his shirt off lmao.

And thank you! I'm wearing mine right now, I hope he loves it! huggy.gif

yes, chad with no shirt is heartbounce.gif lol! I know he'll love the bracelet! Tell Chad we say hey and we love him! wub.gif
So does he perform tonight or are they doing another girl's night? the way they do this competition is crazy!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
CherryBlossom
post Mar 11th 2007, 9:27 AM
Post #97

QUOTE(Idol=heart.gif @ Mar 11th 2007, 8:48 AM) *

yes, chad with no shirt is heartbounce.gif lol! I know he'll love the bracelet! Tell Chad we say hey and we love him! wub.gif
So does he perform tonight or are they doing another girl's night? the way they do this competition is crazy!

I will tell him! He gets so excited whenever I tell him a fan wants to say hi or something, he's so sweet!

And I believe tonight is going to be another duets night, I'm going to the taping so we'll see I guess lol

--------------------
+Quote Post
JPLewisFAN
post Mar 11th 2007, 11:55 AM
Post #98

QUOTE(CherryBlossom @ Mar 11th 2007, 9:27 AM) *

heart.gif)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Idol=heart.gif @ Mar 11th 2007, 8:48 AM) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
I will tell him! He gets so excited whenever I tell him a fan wants to say hi or something, he's so sweet!

And I believe tonight is going to be another duets night, I'm going to the taping so we'll see I guess lol

Oh!! If you're telling him people say hi, tell him hi from me too! heart.gif

I hope it's a duets night, but I agree. This competition is crazy. I never know who is singing which week. It's confusing. wacko.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
Idol=<3
post Mar 11th 2007, 11:56 AM
Post #99

QUOTE(CherryBlossom @ Mar 11th 2007, 10:27 AM) *

heart.gif)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Idol=heart.gif @ Mar 11th 2007, 8:48 AM) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

yay! well, hopefully my "hey" will excite him! lol! lucky ducky gets to go to the taping again! so exciting. can't wait to hear him sing again. wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Idol=<3
post Mar 11th 2007, 7:11 PM
Post #100

omg! what just happened? i'm so nervous..no one is in here to talk.. shocked.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

8 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 23rd 2014, 3:39 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol