Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

145 Pages V « < 120 121 122 123 124 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Zak's New and Improved Lists
Zak9369
post Feb 22nd 2012, 9:40 AM
Post #2421

Group: Members

TWENTY-ONE | CHRISTIAN MILLETTE | SYTYCDC4
IPB Image
Placement: Top 6 | Style: Ballroom

Top Routines –

Top 22 Salsa with Lindsay
Top 20 Contemporary with Lindsay
Top 18 Paso Doblé with Jordan
Top 16 Tango with Melissa
Top 12 Salsa with Lindsay
Top 10 Lyrical Jazz with Jordan
Top 8 Samba with Denitsa

Top Solos –

Top 12 Results Show – “Take Over Control”
Top 10 Performance Show – “Happy (Spiritual South Go Happy in Rio Remix)”
Top 10 Results Show – “Feeling Good”
Top 8 Performance Show – “Miami 2 Ibiza”
Top 8 Results Show – “Hip Hip Chin Chin”
Top 6 Performance Show – “Beautiful People”

He is drop dead gorgeous and really freaking sexy. Any adjective that exists that describes how good a person looks, I can use it on him because DAMN he is good-looking. icecream.gif What I wouldn’t do to have traded places with Jordan when she did Skin with him (TWICE noexpression.gif plus all of the rehearsals)…

Oh yeah, I’m supposed to comment on his dancing. duh.gif

Christian is a fabulous ballroom dancer. Sometimes I felt as though François had better technique, but Christian’s stage presence was always much stronger and he did a better job at partnering in his ballroom routines. Christian always managed to showcase his partner well while standing out himself, however François merely faded into the background and tended to drag his partner back there with him lol. He had a ton of standout routines and I loved his partnership with Lindsay. wub.gif In a normal season, they would definitely have been a power couple and who knows, I may have come to love Lindsay. closedeyes.gif I also loved Christian’s partnership with Jordan except when he dropped her lol because Skin was hot and the paso doblé was one of the best routines of the season. They complemented each other well and always rose to the occasion. happy.gif Surprisingly, I think Christian’s hottest routine was actually his samba with Denitsa. shocked.gif He was just unf in that routine. drool.gif It’s a shame he got cursed with Gustavo that week but he and Denitsa still werked it out. wub.gif I think that Christian was a good soloist and had a couple of really enjoyable solos. I wish he had gotten hip-hop at least once on the show because I hated that he was never challenged outside of lyrical routines. sad.gif So yeah, if I had to change one thing about his journey I would totally give him hip-hop.

DREAM ROUTINE – Samba with Yuliya Zavadska – The two of them never got to dance together on the show and this routine would have been unbelievable. omg.gif I would actually like to see Dmitry Chaplin come back and choreograph this.

I’m going to do one last set of HMs and then I’ll start posting my Top 20. w00t.gif This sext of HMs are three dancers who made their seasons’ respective Top 4’s.

This post has been edited by Zak9369: Feb 22nd 2012, 10:44 AM

--------------------
last.fm | facebook | twitter | instagram | my sytycd lists
IPB ImageIPB Image
SYTYCD11: Ricky Serge Tanisha Carly Emilio Emily
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 22nd 2012, 9:40 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Zak9369
post Feb 22nd 2012, 10:44 AM
Post #2422

#21 is up. sorcerer.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Feb 22nd 2012, 1:22 PM
Post #2423

Jordan Clark, you lucky bitch.

Love Christian, obviously. I feel like if he wasn't in a season with Matt and Adam and like a ton of other hot guys unf, I would've loved him even more. But he's definitely still my third favorite. heart.gif

I'm guessing JC's favorite blond (Tara-BetterAtBallroomTheActualBallroomWinnerJean) is one of the HMs.

--------------------
I ♥ Andrew. ◄◄ Last.fm. Twitter. Lee-DeWyze.net. It Element 4.
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
REST IN PEACE MICHAEL JOHNS. 1978-2014.
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Feb 22nd 2012, 1:31 PM
Post #2424

QUOTE(Erestor @ Feb 22nd 2012, 8:57 AM) *
She is, followed by Lopops. yes.gif Haha yeah, Peter is a huge Jordan h0. Melissa's loss helped me to feel better about Lindsay not making the top 3. kiss.gif

8th favorite is really low. closedeyes.gif Who do you like less than her? Except Ryan. LOL I love how you knew who I was talking about. roll2.gif Well, Caitlynn had good technique as well. tongue.gif I didn't like most of Kent's song choices and he focused too much on tricks sometimes. I don't really remember Neil's solos either. laughing.gif

Ohh I think I can agree with that. shocked.gif Loved that solo! wub.gif Aww I remember all of them (duh) but yeah Nigel hated one of my favorites from her. haha.gif

Anya -- Fierce Ballroom Goddess! heart.gif Funny that I didn't care for her at all during S3, but I've grown to love her a lot during S7 and now she's my 2nd favorite girl of S3. Again, I didn't care too much for her solos, but Danya was a great partnership and she's been a fantastic All Star. Also, I don't think Iveta is the best Ballroom dancer ever. fear.gif Anya on the other hand, has a prefect body for a female Ballroom dancer.

Ryan -- Love him! He impressed me a lot with his versatility and partnering skills and delivered many of my favorite routines of the season. I was hoping he would make it to the finale, so I'm really glad he did because he deserved it. yes.gif I wish he could come back as an All Star.

Also, I really liked Kathacy. bobo.gif I can't say anything about Kathacy h0z because I wasn't here on IDF, but I thought Kathacy worked really well together and had cute chemistry. But they didn't make my top 30 couples list. [/spoiler]
Adam. wub.gif drool.gif I wish I could love Lindsay. She was probably the best dancer of the season but she only falls at #7 on my CA4 list. closedeyes.gif

Yeah Caitlynn did have good technique. And Kent was pretty trick-oriented. I think Neil was too. omg I honestly can't remember a single thing about Neil's solos.

Vinnie-Jean's contemporary isn't your favorite rendition of IDH? confused.gif I almost asked about the Kabob one but I just realized it was a different Katie Thompson song. stealth.gif And ugh Nigel. I remember when he hated on Jordan's S&M solo as well, even though that was one of her best-danced solos on the show. wacko.gif

I have had a similar relationship with her, too. yes.gif I think that S7 helped me realize that she is a ballroom goddess and a force to be reckoned with. Her solos were nothing special but well-danced, and omg DANYA. wub.gif wub.gif I really hope that they're on Jess' countdown. I would have put them so high. brokenheart.gif

Yeah, it's crazy how many great routines he had. Look at how many top routines I listed. omg.gif He legit needs to come back as an all-star. He's such a good partner. heart.gif

It was horrendous. They pretty much deemed Kathacy as the best couple ever and attacked anyone who didn't agree. ermm.gif They dominated all of the +/- games, the unpopular opinions thread, the spoilers thread... bloated.gif Also, the more we referred to them as "h0z" the more they LIKED it. noexpression.gif Thank god they've all pretty much vanished.

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Feb 22nd 2012, 1:22 PM) *
Jordan Clark, you lucky bitch.

Love Christian, obviously. I feel like if he wasn't in a season with Matt and Adam and like a ton of other hot guys unf, I would've loved him even more. But he's definitely still my third favorite. heart.gif

I'm guessing JC's favorite blond (Tara-BetterAtBallroomTheActualBallroomWinnerJean) is one of the HMs.
My life motto tbh

CA4 wins the award of "Hottest Season" for sure. Christian, Adam L, Adam A, Rodrigo... drool.gif If Matt wasn't so pale I might find him attractive again. Even Joey and Kevin would probably look good in a semi-dark room.

shifty.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Feb 22nd 2012, 2:28 PM
Post #2425

HONOURABLE MENTIONS #3

#7 | HEIDI BURNS | SYTYCD2
IPB Image
Placement: 4th | Style: Ballroom

Top Routine –

Top 10 Contemporary with Travis

Top Solo –

Top 4 Performance Show – “Rie y Llora”

Heidi was one of my favorites during Season 2 and I actually didn’t mind when she got into the finale over Allison and Natalie. She was versatile and cute, plus she started killing everything once Top 10 week came around. I wish she and Travis had been paired from the start because I love Treidi. wub.gif

#8 | NICK LAZZARINI | SYTYCD1
IPB Image
Placement: 1st | Style: Contemporary

Top Routine –

Top 8 Contemporary with Kamilah

Top Solo –

Top 6 Performance Show – “The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face”

Nick is a really underrated contestant. He handled everything in his season with ease and was a talented soloist. I find him hilarious, especially on Twitter, and I think he earned his win. yes.gif

#9 | AMANDA CLEGHORN | SYTYCDC3
IPB Image
Placement: 2nd | Style: Contemporary

Top Routine –

Top 10 Lyrical Hip-Hop with Edgar

Top Solo –

Top 8 Performance Show – “Moan (Trentemøller Remix)”

Amanda holds the distinction of being the only contestant excluded from my list who really should have been on here. closedeyes.gif idk what I was thinking when I put this list together because this girl is amazing and definitely deserved a place on here. Oh well, there’s always next year!

Now that I’ve hit the Top 20, no more clues! I want predictions instead. kiss.gif Here are some stats for my Top 20, though:

US2 – 3
US3 – 4
US4 – 1
US5 – 1
US6 – 2
US7 – 3
US8 – 3
CA3 – 3

Hip-Hop/Breakdance – 2
Contemporary/Jazz – 15
Ballroom – 3

lol the stats for US9's Top 20

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
Zoey0069
post Feb 22nd 2012, 2:42 PM
Post #2426

Fav. SYTYCD8: Tadd Gadduang
Fav. SYTYCD10: Hayley Erbert

33 - Stephen "tWitch" Boss - Ew.
32 - Artem Chigvintsev - He's the best Ballroom dancer to ever be on the show and so versatile.
31 - Kayla Radomski - Lol, she's not good.
30 - Blake McGrath - His personality was vile and that makes me dislike his dancing.
29 - Denitsa Ikonomova - Goddess Denitsa. I think she should've been in the finale over Lindsay.
28 - Jonathan Arsenault - No thanx.
27 - Jordan Casanova - I think she deserved to go so much further. She was by far the best female dancer of her season and slayed everything.
26 - Comfort Fedoke - I hate her because Elliott's the only one allowed to like her. shh.
25 - Ashlé Dawson - Not my cup of tea.
24 - Jordan Clark - I don't think she should've won.
23 - Anya Garnis - Queen of Ballroom. wub.gif
22 - Ryan Di Lello - He never actually made an impact on me because he had a terrible partner.
21 - Christian Millette - I didn't actually take notice of many of the guys that season. o well.

This post has been edited by Zoey0069: Feb 22nd 2012, 3:05 PM

--------------------
andrelliott rock ..
IPB Image
sytycd: carly rudy tanisha casey bridget
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Feb 22nd 2012, 2:48 PM
Post #2427

QUOTE(Zoey0069 @ Feb 22nd 2012, 2:42 PM) *
33 - Stephen "tWitch" Boss - Ew.
32 - Artem Chigvintsev - He's the best Ballroom dancer to ever be on the show and so versatile.
31 - Kayla Radomski - Lol, she's not good.
30 - Blake McGrath - His personality was vile and that makes me dislike his dancing.
29 - Denitsa Ikonomova - Goddess Denitsa. I think she should've been in the finale over Lindsay.
28 - Jonathan Arsenault - No thanx.
27 - Jordan Casanova - I yhink she deserved to go so much further. She was by far the best female dancer of her season and slayed everything.
26 - Comfort Fedoke - I hate her because Elliott's the only one allowed to like him. shh.
25 - Ashlé Dawson - Not my cup of tea.
24 - Jordan Clark - I don't think she should've won.
23 - Anya Garnis - Queen of Ballroom. wub.gif
22 - Ryan Di Lello - He never actually made an impact on me because he had a terrible partner.
21 - Christian Millette - I didn't actually take notice of many of the guys that season. o well.
- ermm.gif
- You forgot HOTTEST ballroom dancer to ever be on the show. drool.gif
- You're right, she's great. kiss.gif
- Understandable. sad.gif
- I agree but only because that contemporary Lindsay did with Shane was heinous. bloated.gif
- closedeyes.gif
- I disagree with everything you said. fear.gif
- wut
- Ok.
- Who do you think should have won?
- Yay I'm glad you like her! heart.gif
- Well at least Ellenore didn't make you hate him. tongue.gif
- It was totally a girls season. Christian and Adam are the only guys I care about from CA4.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
Densu
post Feb 22nd 2012, 2:52 PM
Post #2428

Fav. SYTYCD11: Ricky Ubeda

You should watch Artem dancing with Lacey. It was pure sex. omg.gif

I'm gonna often mention Lacey now that she's kicked out of DWTS so I'm sorry in advance.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
DWTS19: Antonio & Cheryl, Janel & Val, Jonathan & Allison, Michael & Emma, Randy & Karina
SCD12: Alison & Aljaž, Caroline & Pasha, Jennifer & Tristan, Mark & Karen, Simon & Kristina, Steve & Ola, Thom & Iveta
+Quote Post
boogieshooz
post Feb 22nd 2012, 3:47 PM
Post #2429

Fav. SYTYCDC4: Melissa Mitro
Fav. SYTYCD6: Jakob Karr
Fav. SYTYCDNL: Lorenzo Bottazzi

Christian - icecream.gif wub.gif I think you have him too low.

Heidi - bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif

Nick - I like Nick, but don't love him.

Amanda - wub.gif Beautiful dancer. She just missed my top 40.

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
SYTYCD11 ROBBED
credit: sublymonal

+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Feb 22nd 2012, 3:50 PM
Post #2430

Heidi - She was good and I liked her but I just can't at her always placing higher than Ivan in BCE. noexpression.gif

Nick - Euw.

Amanda - Meh. I only loved her when it was between her and the three grosseteers. She's in my top ten at least.

--------------------
I ♥ Andrew. ◄◄ Last.fm. Twitter. Lee-DeWyze.net. It Element 4.
REST IN PEACE MICHAEL JOHNS. 1978-2014.
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Feb 22nd 2012, 3:56 PM
Post #2431

QUOTE(boogieshooz @ Feb 22nd 2012, 3:47 PM) *
Christian - icecream.gif wub.gif I think you have him too low.

Heidi - bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif

Nick - I like Nick, but don't love him.

Amanda - wub.gif Beautiful dancer. She just missed my top 40.
- Really? I was afraid I had him too high. haha.gif
- closedeyes.gif
- Kind of sames. I really like him.
- She was #41 when I made the list. If I redid it right now she would be a decent amount higher.
QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Feb 22nd 2012, 3:50 PM) *
Heidi - She was good and I liked her but I just can't at her always placing higher than Ivan in BCE. noexpression.gif

Nick - Euw.

Amanda - Meh. I only loved her when it was between her and the three grosseteers. She's in my top ten at least.
- She deserves to. kiss.gif
- I didn't know that you thought this.
- I knew this though.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
Densu
post Feb 22nd 2012, 4:03 PM
Post #2432

Fav. SYTYCD11: Ricky Ubeda

Christian is good. I need to re-watch CA4, though. I only focused on the girls when it aired. ph34rwave.gif

Heidi is such a sweetheart and a great dancer. heart.gif

I really like Nick. His hip-hop with Ashlé was badass.

Amanda is seriously underappreciated around here, but she's one of those contestants whom I love regardless of what other people say. I was supporting her all the way and I'm so glad Canada saw what I saw in her.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
DWTS19: Antonio & Cheryl, Janel & Val, Jonathan & Allison, Michael & Emma, Randy & Karina
SCD12: Alison & Aljaž, Caroline & Pasha, Jennifer & Tristan, Mark & Karen, Simon & Kristina, Steve & Ola, Thom & Iveta
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Feb 22nd 2012, 4:07 PM
Post #2433

QUOTE(Densu @ Feb 22nd 2012, 4:03 PM) *
Christian is good. I need to re-watch CA4, though. I only focused on the girls when it aired. ph34rwave.gif

Heidi is such a sweetheart and a great dancer. heart.gif

I really like Nick. His hip-hop with Ashlé was badass.

Amanda is seriously underappreciated around here, but she's one of those contestants whom I love regardless of what other people say. I was supporting her all the way and I'm so glad Canada saw what I saw in her.
I was so glad I rewatched CA4 because I was all over the place while it was airing. My favorite changed every week. Like, Geisha and Carlena were my favorites at one point. roll.gif But yeah, rewatching it has helped me get my opinions straight.

heart.gif

I agree! It's underrated.

I wish that some people would just get over themselves and realize that Amanys was an amazing partnership. rolleyes.gif Not gonna name names but I think we know who those people are. She killed it every week and earned her place in the finale. happy.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
dancesassy123
post Feb 22nd 2012, 4:38 PM
Post #2434

Fav. SYTYCD1: Nick Lazzarini
Fav. SYTYCD2: Ivan Koumaev
Fav. Gymnast: Nastia Liukin

Nick is my favourite person you've posted in this thread ever!!!!! wub.gif

--------------------
your mouth is poison. your mouth is wine.
you think your dreams are the same as mine.
+Quote Post
dancesassy123
post Feb 22nd 2012, 4:44 PM
Post #2435

Fav. SYTYCD1: Nick Lazzarini
Fav. SYTYCD2: Ivan Koumaev
Fav. Gymnast: Nastia Liukin

Also, I don't care either way about Christian. And I don't think he's that hot.

--------------------
your mouth is poison. your mouth is wine.
you think your dreams are the same as mine.
+Quote Post
totes4totes
post Feb 22nd 2012, 4:50 PM
Post #2436

Fav. SYTYCDA2: Talia Fowler
Fav. SYTYCDC2: Jayme Rae Dailey
Fav. Movie: Star Wars V

That solo of Amanda's is one of my absolute favorites.

--------------------
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Feb 22nd 2012, 5:04 PM
Post #2437

QUOTE(dancesassy123 @ Feb 22nd 2012, 4:38 PM) *
Nick is my favourite person you've posted in this thread ever!!!!! wub.gif
heart.gif I knew you loved him.
QUOTE(totes4totes @ Feb 22nd 2012, 4:50 PM) *
That solo of Amanda's is one of my absolute favorites.
omg yay. w00t.gif It's so underappreciated. People rarely ever talk about it, which I found weird because it was SO fierce and really different.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Feb 22nd 2012, 5:25 PM
Post #2438

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. SYTYCD2: Allison Holker
Fav. SYTYCD4: Courtney Galiano
Fav. BB16: Amber Borzotra

QUOTE(Erestor @ Feb 22nd 2012, 8:57 AM) *

No, you pulled a Wallissattom. heart.gif

ermm.gif

QUOTE(Erestor @ Feb 22nd 2012, 9:09 AM) *

1. Lacey
2. Lacey
3. Lacey
4. Lacey
5. Lacey

giggle.gif

roll2.gif

- I really like Ryan. He's one of the few dancers I liked from S6 but he was great.
- Really like Christian a lot and he was my fave guy of his season.

- Heidi is both adorable and fierce. Love her. wub.gif
- Agreed that Nick is really underrated. I like him a lot. yes.gif
- Love Amanda! wub.gif

QUOTE(Zak9369 @ Feb 22nd 2012, 4:07 PM) *

I wish that some people would just get over themselves and realize that Amanys was an amazing partnership. rolleyes.gif Not gonna name names but I think we know who those people are. She killed it every week and earned her place in the finale. happy.gif

I'll name them for you....

ELLIOTT.

giggle.gif But yes Amanys were an amazing partnership. wub.gif

--------------------
bbus16: amber. donny. nicole. derrick. cody. jocasta. hayden. paola. zach. | sytycd11: jessica. carly. ricky. serge. jacque. tanisha. zack. rudy. emilio. valerie. | xfau6: reigan. xox. dean. caitlyn. tee. jason. marlisa. | cbb14: dee. stephanie. gary. george. frenchy. james. edele. lauren. | av credit: denise.
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Feb 22nd 2012, 5:29 PM
Post #2439

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Feb 22nd 2012, 5:25 PM) *
- I really like Ryan. He's one of the few dancers I liked from S6 but he was great.
- Really like Christian a lot and he was my fave guy of his season.

- Heidi is both adorable and fierce. Love her. wub.gif
- Agreed that Nick is really underrated. I like him a lot. yes.gif
- Love Amanda! wub.gif

I'll name them for you....

ELLIOTT.
- Few? Who are you and what have you done to Wallace
- heart.gif

- Yay!
- Also yay.
- Aaaaaand yay again. wub.gif

Hush. fear.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
Zoey0069
post Feb 22nd 2012, 6:00 PM
Post #2440

Fav. SYTYCD8: Tadd Gadduang
Fav. SYTYCD10: Hayley Erbert

IPB Image
wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
andrelliott rock ..
IPB Image
sytycd: carly rudy tanisha casey bridget
+Quote Post

145 Pages V « < 120 121 122 123 124 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 17th 2014, 8:33 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol