Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

942 Pages V « < 940 941 942   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Thread For The Ladies!
jodilo88
post Yesterday, 8:39 PM
Post #18821

Group: Members

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. XFUS: Jennel Garcia

Assuming all goes well with what's going on with me, I should be able to let you all know more in November. Just FYI. original.gif

--------------------
Call me JoAnna, please. :)
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Yesterday, 8:39 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

*Diana
post Yesterday, 9:26 PM
Post #18822

Oh my god. My school schedule for next semester is going to be insane. fear2.gif

7 classes and get this, 6 are on Wednesday. (Four are MWF classes, two are Wednesday afternoon/night classes and one is online)

I literally have class from 8:30am to 8:30pm on Wednesdays (with five-teen minutes in between the six classes besides a break from 1:20 to 2:30 if I go though with it. ) fear2.gif

BUT I would have no classes Tuesday and Thursday for work and to do homework and I'd only have two semesters after that. (Summer and fall) (if I passes all of the classes).

I don't know what to do. crying.gif

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Yesterday, 9:36 PM
Post #18823

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. SYTYCD2: Benji Schwimmer

shocked.gif Congrats on the job, Diana! I hope you can make that schedule work and not be too overworked. huggy.gif

Looking forward to your news, JoAnna. huggy.gif

I hope the rest of the ladies here are doing well. huggy.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
credit to kidwolverine on deviantart
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Yesterday, 9:41 PM
Post #18824

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

Congrats on getting the job, Diana! I was a cashier once. Have you ever cashiered before?

And I hope next semester works out for you, so you won't be too overwhelmed with school! I've never had classes that long, but I did have one semester where classes started at 9 AM and I got out around 4:30 PM. Not to mention the hour ish commute. That was every Tuesday and Thursday. It was worth it though, to have the other days off. So I hope that works out for you!

Can't wait for your news, JoAnna! heart.gif huggy.gif

--------------------
"Shake it Out."
Twitter.Instagram.Tumblr.
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Today, 1:02 PM
Post #18825

hiii everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days I've been super busy and then it was reading week (still is) so I've been doing stuff and things and honestly right now I am having a seizure so I'm just trying to chill out and not move or do anything stupid (like cook fear2.gif haha.gif ) sooo yeah I'm just waiting it out it will stop eventually LOL my life omg anyways I hope everyone else is super great JoAnna happy belated anniversary (I did like all of your anniversary pictures you put up on other social media sites LOL) and hoping things are good with you and everyone else!

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
*Diana
post Today, 1:16 PM
Post #18826

QUOTE(yomarisa @ Oct 20th 2014, 8:41 PM) *

Congrats on getting the job, Diana! I was a cashier once. Have you ever cashiered before?

And I hope next semester works out for you, so you won't be too overwhelmed with school! I've never had classes that long, but I did have one semester where classes started at 9 AM and I got out around 4:30 PM. Not to mention the hour ish commute. That was every Tuesday and Thursday. It was worth it though, to have the other days off. So I hope that works out for you!

I haven't but my friend says it's not too hard. haha.gif

Glad you got through it. huggy.gif

Thank you for the encouragement everyone! I am so excited.

After discussing it with Bryon, I decided the long days and stress are worth it for four months so I can be done next fall. original.gif

Also could I get some prayers? Nothing it too bad, I just want to be happy and I am feeling a bit depressed and left out of things (not anyone faults just seeing stuff happen to people around me and not me lol) around my group of friends so I could use the encouragement.

I have a drug test for work then orientation is like next week.

QUOTE(jodilo88 @ Oct 20th 2014, 7:39 PM) *

Assuming all goes well with what's going on with me, I should be able to let you all know more in November. Just FYI. original.gif

I love you. original.gif huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jodilo88
post Today, 2:14 PM
Post #18827

Love you Diana heart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
*Diana
post Today, 2:32 PM
Post #18828

^ happy.gif Skype soon please!

They must have really wanted to hire me.

Everyone else I talked to yesterday had like four to even up to six interviews for the job and the one guy had to come back and wait for them to call his references after his fourth interview.

well I had one interview (after a mix up of having to wait from 1:30 to 3 for it) and then 15 minutes later, I had one more where she said she had called my references and wanted to hire me.

I couldn't believe others had so many interviews lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Today, 4:17 PM
Post #18829

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. BB16: Nicole Franzel

That's crazy Diana! But at least they knew that at least wanted to hire you after only a couple of interviews.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Today, 5:39 PM
Post #18830

That's so awesome, Diana! You must be really worth hiring then. happy.gif Good luck when you start, cashiering can be stressful at times, but I personally prefer it to walking around and putting everything back when customers leave things around. laughing.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Today, 5:46 PM
Post #18831

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

QUOTE(saran4886 @ Oct 21st 2014, 6:39 PM) *

That's so awesome, Diana! You must be really worth hiring then. happy.gif Good luck when you start, cashiering can be stressful at times, but I personally prefer it to walking around and putting everything back when customers leave things around. laughing.gif

THIS. Omg. I hated having to put everything back in the right place/off the floor. Especially when I'd pick one thing up, go do something else, and come right back and see the same thing on the floor again. roll.gif wacko.gif Cashiering is much better. I cashiered at Toys r Us during the holiday season, and still I'd prefer that over picking up stuff. haha.gif

--------------------
"Shake it Out."
Twitter.Instagram.Tumblr.
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Today, 6:23 PM
Post #18832

I was a cashier at a grocery store for almost five years... never again haha.gif there definitely could be worse jobs though! I mean the worst part for me was probably just the douchebag customers but the really nice customers made it awesome at the same time. happy.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Today, 6:24 PM
Post #18833

QUOTE(yomarisa @ Oct 21st 2014, 6:46 PM) *

THIS. Omg. I hated having to put everything back in the right place/off the floor. Especially when I'd pick one thing up, go do something else, and come right back and see the same thing on the floor again. roll.gif wacko.gif Cashiering is much better. I cashiered at Toys r Us during the holiday season, and still I'd prefer that over picking up stuff. haha.gif

haha.gif Same exact thing here. When I actually did have a free moment during that season, it was even worse out on the floor. roll.gif Holiday shoppers are crazy as f*ck. wacko.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Today, 6:47 PM
Post #18834

I was a cashier at Walmart a few years ago. I didn't hate it, but I'd rather have another job. But I did prefer it to being on the floor and putting things back where they were supposed to go. And I flirted with one of the front end workers that brought carts in and swept the floor every hour. We did end up going out for coffee once too.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jodilo88
post Today, 8:33 PM
Post #18835

So...I guess it's time to admit some things.

It can't wait until November. Because of certain stressors that have recently come about, I need to spill everything.

On our anniversary on Sunday, I was two days late for my period. I woke up at 4 AM because I really had to pee, so I whipped out the one test we had in stock here at home and did my thing with it...waited 3 minutes...and turned it over, expecting it to be negative like it typically was.

It wasn't.

IPB Image

After the longest four hours ever, Charles finally woke up and I was able to tell him. He was happy, but we still wanted to make sure it wasn't a fluke. So...we went out to Walmart and got more tests. This one is from the night of the 19th.

IPB Image

And these two are from Monday morning:

IPB Image

Gauging off of my last period, I am 5 weeks pregnant today and due June 23, 2015.

I was getting ready earlier tonight and Charles and I were going to go tell my father and stepmother about the pregnancy. My stepmother calls me 5 minutes before we're about to leave, and tells me that after 2 years of sobriety, my father has decided that alcohol is the best route to once again cope with his issues, thanks partially to his POS brother who has also been drinking behind his wife's back after being sober (she is gone 5 days a week)...

I've been upset and angry, which is not good for my little one. I don't even get to see him/her until November 12, because the only OB we have is so heavily booked. I don't have any signs of miscarriage so far, but it wouldn't surprise me if this whole issue with my father stressed me out enough to that point. I am trying to be calm and let it go, because really there's nothing I can do about it and I am finally pregnant and don't want to lose this little one.

Please just keep me in your prayers until about mid-November when I can see my little one...and until around Christmastime when I am out of the first trimester.

Thank you ladies. I'm sorry to have kept this from you for a few days, but believe you me, I was bursting at the seams to share the excitement here.

I'm going to take it easy and just chill for the next couple of months until my first trimester is over. Hopefully this little one sticks around. heart.gif

Also, please don't mention it on Facebook. We haven't told our families yet due to how early I am and we won't be until the end of the month when we can all get together. Thanks. original.gif

This post has been edited by jodilo88: Today, 8:36 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Today, 8:35 PM
Post #18836

w00t.gif w00t.gif spaz.gif congrats JoAnna! I hope things go easily the first time and I will be praying for you.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Niki
post Today, 9:01 PM
Post #18837

Fav. AI11: Colton Dixon
Fav. AI13: Alex Preston

bye1.gif hi everyone! I am back from my anniversary weekend with Justin. Had a lot of fun and will post more on that later original.gif

Got to see New Found Glory with Tim as well and get dinner with him and Sara (from here) w00t.gif it was great to see you, love! huggy.gif Btw I bought tickets to a show in Worcester in Dec!! w00t.gif

QUOTE(yomarisa @ Oct 16th 2014, 5:20 PM) *

Hey Niki!

Ugh, so. My brother said something just before at dinner that really upset me. A commercial was on for the women's equality party, and he was looking at it shaking his head. So my mom was like "what?" He goes, "That's just ridiculous. Women actually think they're oppressed?" So my mom said, "well, we are." And he went on, "No, you're not" So she explained how most jobs women make less than men. So he goes "Well then women should just work harder" And I finally opened my mouth and said "They do. A woman working just as hard as a man does, at the same job, makes less then he does." And he just said "Then they just need to work even harder" And my mom changed the subject cause I guess she could see I was getting heated and it wasn't going to go anywhere good.

But like, I didn't even get to mention the fact that women can't walk alone anywhere without fearing for their safety BECAUSE OF MEN while men, tralalala can do whatever they want.

It reminded me of a post I saw on tumblr before that said "Rape culture and patriarchal values are KILLING GIRLS. Feminism is UPSETTING WHITE BOYS ON THE INTERNET." And I agree 490249039% (except that it says "white" boys... my brother is Korean so not white, and not just him but plenty of other men from different races are upset over feminism..)

OH AND I forgot. He also said his Chem teacher (WHO IS A FEMALE) said to the girls in his class "Just marry a man who's wealthy" like what the actual fck. 1. Why should we just allow this inequality to happen 2. Who said that those girls are all even interested in guys 3. WHAT ARE THEY TEACHING OUR KIDS???

Wow. What a horrible thing to say. that is wrong in so many ways!

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Oct 16th 2014, 6:43 PM) *

That's brutal : I can't even deal with people like that. My dad was saying stuff like that to me last weekend when I was home and I couldn't tell if he was just saying it because he knew I'd get rattled or if he genuinely believed it or a bit of both but yeah I was just like

So last night I drunk dialed guy ) and we ended up on the phone for legit like 3 and a half hours and he said a lot of nice things like 1. making sure I was okay and telling me to get water and eat food and stuff because I was like really drunk : 2. he was asking about Brandon and saying a lot of nice stuff and at one point he was like I know you said you guys didn't have sex and I was like YEAH HE NEVER WANTED TO BANG ME roll.gif and he was just like I'm going to be straight up honest right now I do not understand and have never understood how he didn't have sex with you 3. at one point he was like I know we've only been talking for like two weeks but I've really enjoyed it and you're such a nice girl and I really like talking to you 4. It was around 4:30 when he said like okay I need to go to bed now and I was like I'm so sorry and he was like don't worry about it if I didn't want to talk to you I would have tried to get out of it by now so yeah that was all really super nice!

Also today I went to the surgeon's and he said everything seemed fine, I've been bleeding for 9 days now and he said that sometimes you just get random periods and they last longer than the usual 5-7 days. Since I'm still bleeding he didn't examine me (thank the lord LOL) but he wants me to get an ultrasound next week just to make sure it hasn't moved so that's happening next week. I showed him my back and told him how painful and uncomfortable it was and he told me that that was also normal with an IUD and he is trying to get me an appointment with a dermatologist for next week and he said that I'm "heading in the right direction" with the IUD which was really comforting/reassuring. Then my mom and I went to my grandma's because she is pretty close to where the surgeon is and we just hung out there and she gave me a bunch of her jewellery and now I'm back home for reading week! Hope everyone else is doing well huggy.gif

Aww, he sounds adorable! wub.gif I hope something happens with you two.. He def sounds interested!

Im glad the doctors think everything is okay/heading in the right direction. huggy.gif

QUOTE(jodilo88 @ Oct 19th 2014, 8:28 AM) *

Anniversary today original.gif Except someone isn't awake yet haha.gif

Hope you had a great anniversary!! So happy for you two!

QUOTE(*Diana @ Oct 20th 2014, 8:19 PM) *

I got the job! I am going to be a cashier.

Congrats Diana!! So excited for you! Will try and call you tomorrow. I was at Justin's and saw I missed your call. Sorry we keep playing phone tag. blushing.gif sad.gif

QUOTE(*Diana @ Oct 21st 2014, 2:16 PM) *

I haven't but my friend says it's not too hard. haha.gif

Glad you got through it. huggy.gif

Thank you for the encouragement everyone! I am so excited.
After discussing it with Bryon, I decided the long days and stress are worth it for four months so I can be done next fall. original.gif

Also could I get some prayers? Nothing it too bad, I just want to be happy and I am feeling a bit depressed and left out of things (not anyone faults just seeing stuff happen to people around me and not me lol) around my group of friends so I could use the encouragement.

I have a drug test for work then orientation is like next week.
I love you. original.gif huggy.gif

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers huggy.gif I love you!!

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Oct 21st 2014, 7:23 PM) *

I was a cashier at a grocery store for almost five years... never again haha.gif there definitely could be worse jobs though! I mean the worst part for me was probably just the douchebag customers but the really nice customers made it awesome at the same time. happy.gif

I could never be a cashier due to my anxiety. I couldn't deal with mean customers.

QUOTE(jodilo88 @ Oct 21st 2014, 9:33 PM) *

So...I guess it's time to admit some things.

It can't wait until November. Because of certain stressors that have recently come about, I need to spill everything.

On our anniversary on Sunday, I was two days late for my period. I woke up at 4 AM because I really had to pee, so I whipped out the one test we had in stock here at home and did my thing with it...waited 3 minutes...and turned it over, expecting it to be negative like it typically was.

It wasn't.

IPB Image

After the longest four hours ever, Charles finally woke up and I was able to tell him. He was happy, but we still wanted to make sure it wasn't a fluke. So...we went out to Walmart and got more tests. This one is from the night of the 19th.

IPB Image

And these two are from Monday morning:

IPB Image

Gauging off of my last period, I am 5 weeks pregnant today and due June 23, 2015.

I was getting ready earlier tonight and Charles and I were going to go tell my father and stepmother about the pregnancy. My stepmother calls me 5 minutes before we're about to leave, and tells me that after 2 years of sobriety, my father has decided that alcohol is the best route to once again cope with his issues, thanks partially to his POS brother who has also been drinking behind his wife's back after being sober (she is gone 5 days a week)...

I've been upset and angry, which is not good for my little one. I don't even get to see him/her until November 12, because the only OB we have is so heavily booked. I don't have any signs of miscarriage so far, but it wouldn't surprise me if this whole issue with my father stressed me out enough to that point. I am trying to be calm and let it go, because really there's nothing I can do about it and I am finally pregnant and don't want to lose this little one.

Please just keep me in your prayers until about mid-November when I can see my little one...and until around Christmastime when I am out of the first trimester.

Thank you ladies. I'm sorry to have kept this from you for a few days, but believe you me, I was bursting at the seams to share the excitement here.

I'm going to take it easy and just chill for the next couple of months until my first trimester is over. Hopefully this little one sticks around. heart.gif

Also, please don't mention it on Facebook. We haven't told our families yet due to how early I am and we won't be until the end of the month when we can all get together. Thanks. original.gif

First off, congrats!! I'm so happy for you! huggy.gif I know how badly you want this and you (and Diana of course) deserve it more than anyone.

Of course I will keep you in my prayers huggy.gif heart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
AI13: KING ALEX! SAM.Jess.Jena.Caleb.Emily. BB16: Nicole.Donny.Hayden.Zach.
TV7: Matt.Taylor.Joe.Mia.Luke.Amanda. S29: Natalie.Nadiya.Val.Jaclyn.Kelley.Jeremy.
TAR25:Surfers.Keith&Whitney.Firefighters.Amy&Maya.Shelley&Nici.

+Quote Post
*Diana
post Today, 9:03 PM
Post #18838

JoAnna, we have talked about this but I AM SO freakING EXCITED FOR YOU. heart.gif crying.gif spaz.gif I love you SO much and you and Charles deserve this SO much. Praying for you and the baby. Wishing you the best and healthiest pregnancy possible. heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Diana
post Today, 9:11 PM
Post #18839

QUOTE(Niki @ Oct 21st 2014, 8:01 PM) *

Congrats Diana!! So excited for you! Will try and call you tomorrow. I was at Justin's and saw I missed your call. Sorry we keep playing phone tag. blushing.gif sad.gif

(and Diana of course) deserve it more than anyone.

We do. lmao.gif Thank you for the congratulations. original.gif

Thanks.

--------------------
+Quote Post

942 Pages V « < 940 941 942
Reply to this topicStart new topic
9 User(s) are reading this topic (8 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: *Diana

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 21st 2014, 10:11 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol