Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> David Hernandez realeases EP "I Am Who I Am", Album cover & a clip inside
Levi
post Jan 4th 2012, 1:06 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI12: Paul Jolley
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse

American Idol Finalist David Hernandez Releases EP

IPB Image

Music: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/i-am-who-i-am/id492456788
Actor/singer/songwriter, David Hernandez, gained national attention with his powerful voice and affable personality as an American Idol finalist, which lead to a number of national tours, including shows with Jamie Foxx, John Legend and Maroon 5, as well as appearances on The Ellen Show, The Today Show, MTV's TRL, EXTRA, Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood, Teen Choice Awards, TV Guides' Sexiest Stars 2008, Idol Tonight, Idol Gives Back and FOX-TV.

Almost four years since leaving the Idol stage, Hernandez finally released his debut EP I Am Who I Am which follows his hugely successful Holiday album This Christmas.

Hernandez tell's Mi2N: "I think there is a song on this EP for everyone, no matter what you have been through, or what you are going through. I try to write about things that I know people can relate to. I think love is a common thread we all share, so there is definitely some of that on this record."

Also, here is an YT video of an acoustic version of What You Do with beetsandproduce.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jan 4th 2012, 1:06 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Apr 25th 2014, 2:43 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol