Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WATCHED IDOL tonight with VONZELL!
IdolDiva
post Mar 11th 2009, 2:40 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI4: Vonzell Solomon
Fav. AI10: Pia Toscano
Fav. AI11: Colton Dixon

HEY Y'ALL! spaz.gif omg.gif OMGAWD I can't believe this but I wanted to let y'all know that there was this comcast live chat with Vonzell Solomon tonight, where she watched AI tonight with all of us who were at the chat and it was INCREDIBLE! I can't believe I actually got to talk to her and that she said my NAME! *dies* wub.gif heart.gif She was absolutely sweet and you can tell she's still a huge fan of the show as she'd make comments after everyone performed and stuff! I wasn't there for the first bit of it but I'll try and give y'all some info that I learned from her tonight...

Personal/Idol stuff:

01. Her favorite uptempo performance that she did on Idol was "I'm Every Woman".
02. The song she wished she had gotten the chance to perform on Idol was "I Will Always Love You".
03. If she had been a part of a Michael Jackson week she would have sung "Bad" and wore some "hot leather"....is she FIERCE or WHAT!! wub.gif heart.gif
04. She has a new single coming out so we should keep checking her website and myspace pages!

Her thoughts on this season.....

01. She thinks Jasmine is beautiful!
02. She really likes Lil
03. She'd love to do a duet with Danny!
04. Megan's voice bothers her! haha.gif innocent.gif
05. Her NEW favorite of the season is........ADAM!! heart.gif

There is prolly more but that's all I can really remember right now. I still can't believe it happened, I mean to actually get to talk to VONZELL SOLOMON my absolute favorite Idol ever!! spaz.gif *dies again* wub.gif She was so sweet and humble and loved hearing everyone's comments and answered everything anyone asked. She's AMAZING! wub.gif heart.gif

OH! I just remembered, when asked what artists she'd love given the chance as like her dream duets with she said, Aretha, Ella (if she was living), and Beyonce! heart.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! spaz.gif I got to talk to Vonzell Solomon!!! wub.gif heart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Whitney Elizabeth Houston - August 9, 1963 - February 11, 2012
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 11th 2009, 2:40 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 18th 2014, 6:43 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol