Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

44 Pages V « < 42 43 44   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Battle of the Best! Season 2, Winner announced on page 43!!!!!
aifanatic100
post Jul 16th 2012, 9:47 PM
Post #861

Group: Members

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI5: Kellie Pickler
Fav. Fav. AI7: Carly Smithson

Thanks for the awesome comments Wallace! So extensive w00t.gif I'll reply to them in the next day or so! yes.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jul 16th 2012, 9:47 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

funkytrunks22
post Jul 16th 2012, 11:49 PM
Post #862

Fav. AI12: Candice Glover
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. XFUK7: Cher Lloyd

QUOTE(aifanatic100 @ Jul 16th 2012, 10:32 AM) *

Edit: I just looked back at the comments I gave Adrienne, and yeah...I'll admit that I was hard on you the first few weeks! Sorry about that! huggy.gif But it was Britney week when I realized that you were a force to be reckoned with and I was kind of on the Adrienne bandwagon after that! thumbsup.gif But I did seem to critique you more than some others generally in hindsight. Sorry about that! I hope you didn't feel like Justin was too against you!

I actually wasn't referring to the comments. giggle.gif Just moreso how you would make the results shows.

Top 12 - I have no excuse Adrienne was in the bottom 3 with my choice. fear.gif THAT I STILL THINK IS AWESOME HATERS. original.gif
Top 11 - Adrienne was actually tied with Demi in votes but you said she was safe and Adrienne wasn't. kiss.gif
Top 10 - Adrienne was 6th in votes and you had a bottom 5. noexpression.gif Ass.
Top 8 - Adrienne was safe from the bottom 3, and you didn't post the vote totals. Making me think Adrienne was high in the votes and you didn't want to show that. kiss.gif
Top 5 - Usually on Idol/most reduxes, they list a bottom 2 at this point. Adrienne was 3rd in votes and you had to have a bottom 3. angry.gif
Top 3 - You put Anneliese first into the finale so Adrienne looked like the bottom 3 whore bad guy when Jennette gets voted off.

Maybe I'm just overanalyzing. lmao.gif Honestly, if you had a vendetta or not, I really don't care and I'm not pissed or anything. Honestly I just used it for motivation. yes.gif Whether it worked or not, or I'm just f*ckin' paranoid, is the real question. roll2.gif

This post has been edited by funkytrunks22: Jul 16th 2012, 11:49 PM

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
aifanatic100
post Jul 17th 2012, 12:21 AM
Post #863

Honestly I didn't even realize that I did any of that lmao.gif But I think it's hilarious that you noticed all of it and never said anything about it this whole time! shocked.gif haha.gif I'm glad it might have motivated you I guess, but I never had anything against Adrienne. She definitely had to win me over a bit more than some contestants, but she grew SO MUCH in this and I really did love her by the end of it wub.gif You did an awesome job with her and I promise I didn't intentionally make you look like you failed in the votes each week blushing.gif haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
aifanatic100
post Jul 17th 2012, 5:04 PM
Post #864

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Jul 16th 2012, 8:55 PM) *

This was such an amazing and well put together show. grin.gif Loveed all of the performances!

w00t.gif I'm so glad that you loved all of the performances! I was a little worried that people who played the contestants would hate what their contestants ended up singing, but so far that hasn't happened! smile.gif

I'm really glad that you loved the Keke/Sia duet! I wasn't really sure who to pair Keke with, but I knew I wanted everyone to be pretty current and everything and then I heard this song and I was like "hmmm...Keke could rock this!" haha.gif

I'm glad you thought the Pink interview was funny. I knew that a lot of the show was "Oh that was great! Let's hear it for ____ now!" so this was one of my few attempts to actually engage the hosts and guests and I'm glad it wasn't a flop! thumbsup.gif Drake and Kiely were actually a last minute addition but I really loved the song for them once I found it! And I think that Raven and Karmin was one of my favorites of the night, so I'm glad that you thought it was really entertaining yes.gif The song just seemed to suit Raven really well imo.

I actually didn't even know the BTR song until I went to find their current hit for the show fear.gif The Lindsay song is not "technically" new LiLo music, but it was a song that was supposed to be on her 3rd album and leaked awhile back. It's surprisingly decent! Most of the others weren't no.gif sad.gif I'm loving that you loved "Love On Top"! w00t.gif I loved picking parts for the girls in this because I felt like they all really got to showcase themselves in special ways on this song.

SO LOVING that you thought Drake and Demi were amazing! This was in my top choices of the night and I actually had just found this version like...a week ago and thought of them immediately wub.gif Thanks for thinking WHYB was amazing! shocked.gif I was struggling a little with who I wanted Adrienne to sing with and then I remembered this song and thought it worked pretty well. And yeah, I decided to keep Anneliese, Miley, and Jennette doing what they do best wub.gif

I'm glad you loved all of the performances in this section! I didn't even think about how Drake would be singing an unplugged 1D song lmao.gif It would be a bit odd I suppose.

I remembered back to the sign-ups when Adrienne and Kiely got chosen and were both being played as sluts and I HAD to do the duet of "S&M"! roll.gif I just couldn't pass it up.

I love how much you genuinely seemed to love Victoria and Demi's celebrity duets! wub.gif That's awesome! And yeah it was a bit new for Drake but I think he rocked it cool.gif

shocked.gif I didn't even know that Chris and Drake had issues! My bad fear.gif haha.gif They played nice at the finale though. No fights or any of that nonsense! haha.gif

Yeah! I knew Nicki would bring in some swearing but I didn't really care that much.. The censors will go up in arms about it, but that's alright. Raven's got a naughty side devil.gif haha.gif I loved Keke's vocal on STIUTK! I wanted to include the song and she was my immediate choice with Simon! And I felt the need to include LMBYS for the final 2 because it's just the perfect belter competition song to me! I used it in Glee-ful too when Rachel and Sunshine sang together fear.gif

I agree that the final 2 both played amazingly here and Adrienne most definitely grew the most! She was the dark horse and she came SO far!

Thanks so much for the comments on the redux as a whole! I'm glad that you loved it so much and thank you so much for being so active in it! I really do appreciate the commitment and cooperation through it all! huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
DHSdude10
post Jul 18th 2012, 12:34 AM
Post #865

Fav. AI12: Candice Glover
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI13: Kristen O'Connor

Damn, two seasons and two second place finishes. haha.gif Of course I'm a tad disappointed, but I love Adrienne and Jordan played her really well so I can't hate. haha.gif Congrats Jordan!! w00t.gif

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
aifanatic100
post Jul 19th 2012, 11:42 AM
Post #866

QUOTE(DHSdude10 @ Jul 18th 2012, 1:34 AM) *

Damn, two seasons and two second place finishes. haha.gif Of course I'm a tad disappointed, but I love Adrienne and Jordan played her really well so I can't hate. haha.gif Congrats Jordan!! w00t.gif

I was definitely thinking this when I wrote up the finale! And both times I went into the finale thinking you had an amazing chance of winning! huggy.gif You did awesome in both of them! If you join my "Sweet Transvestites" redux you could try your hand at winning that one! It's still welcoming MANY more sign-ups! w00t.gif haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

44 Pages V « < 42 43 44
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 21st 2014, 8:38 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol