Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Closed TopicStart new topic
> Carrie Demos, Please Read
Kenny
post Aug 11th 2005, 7:06 PM
Post #1

I'm too sexy for my member title.
Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI9: Lee DeWyze

You cannot post the demos on IDF. The only way they can be posted here is if someone else uploads them onto a website. For example, an official site or a fansite. If you post the link to whatever site has them, IDF is not responsible and thats why we can allow that. But, if you upload to a place like yousendit, IDF is responsible and that could bring legal issues to IDF.

As Lee (buzz) said, "IDF gets thousands of visitors daily and I do not want to do anything to jeopardize what we've all worked so hard to build and you cannot ignore the law, even if everyone else is blantantly violating it."

If you need more clarification, you can see this topic, or feel free to PM me and I can answer your questions. happy.gif

--------------------
clarkson.10/16/07.10/18/08.10/31/08.11/06/08.3/10/09.9/3/09.10/02/09.10/10/09. set by me! tweet tumble
IPB Image
taking requests again at delicious designs! click to request!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Apr 24th 2014, 11:38 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol