Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

> Read this BEFORE requesting a blend/avatar from our Blend Artists

Please be sensible and polite to the blenders. These talented artists are volunteers and donate their own personal time to provide a valueable free service to IDF members. For this reason, please abide by the following rules before requesting a blend/avatar/blinkie from any of the blend shop forums below:

RULES UPDATED 7/21/2005:

1. Do NOT post a request for the same blend from multiple blend shop forums. Creating these graphical marvels takes time, so please wait at least 3-5 days before requesting from another shop.

2. Please be patient! Some of our more popular blend artists have a large list of pending requests, so please be patient until they can begin to work on yours. You can view the backlog by counting the number of requests that are not [COMPLETED] towards the top of any blend shop forum. The [COMPLETED] tag in the title of a request means the request has been fulfilled by the blend artist.

3. All artwork made for you must be used for at least 1 week. Hard work and energy have gone into creating these blends. Please use it for at least a week before switching to another blend/avatar. If you do not like the blend given to you, please ASK the blend artist if you can either get it changed or ask their permission before requesting the same blend from another blend artist. Simply requesting it from another blend artist without asking the original artist is simply rude and will not be tolerated here.

4. Do NOT forget to pick up your blend/avatar/blinkie! Be sure to check "Email notification of replies" when posting your request. You will be sent an email when the blend is finished. Please also regularly check the status of your request (every day). There is nothing worse than requesting a blend/avatar, have it completed by a blend artist but never used. This wastes the valuable time of our blend artists.

5. Read ALL rules posted inside a request forum for a particular blend artist before requesting. They may have special requirements or requesting rules or may be on vacation. (For example, many artists requires you to provide links to pictures for them to work on.) These rules must be followed before requesting a blend from that particular request forum. This saves our time and yours.

6. Please express your gratitude and your thanks to the artist when picking up your [COMPLETED] blend/avatar. This is simply good manners and expressed courtesy for their time and their hard work.

7. Note that blend artists are not obligated to create anything for anyone for any reason. Your use of these request forums is a privilege and not a right. If a blend artist has turned down your request for any reason, you may request the same blend from another artist.

8. Any artwork created are solely for use on idolforums.com, aikenforums.com and other Neurox Media boards. Use of any art created by our Blend Artists on other sites are strictly prohibited and violates international copyright law, unless otherwise granted by the artist. All artwork created are owned by the artist and Neurox Media makes no representations to ownership other than having right to publicly display and re-distribute.

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Closed TopicStart new topic
> Tima's Rules, Form, Examples & other!, read before requesting, please!
gottlauren
post Jul 25th 2008, 10:46 PM
Post #1

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. ♥: Justin Nozuka? ohyes.

IPB Image

Hey! w00twave.gif Welcome to ~Brilliant Designs~ .
I’m Fatima/Tima and here is where you can find all of my examples, rules, and etc. huggy.gif
Thanks for stopping by! heart.gif

Current Status: NOT TAKING REQUESTS! sorrry. sad.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image Please do not request with low quality pictures. If you cannot provide any HQ pics.. I will try my best to work with them. But everyone knows bad pictures don’t always equally a good outcome.

IPB Image Be patient, although I don’t think this will be an issue at all since I’m pretty quick with blends.. but still, I do have a life outside of this believe it or not so I might not always get to it as quick. But I will always try my best. This also means that there is noo need to bump your request. Just check the queue to see your placing in line.

IPB Image Credit! Please credit me if you can, much work is put into these designs and crediting is the least you could do in return.

IPB Image Please use any design for at least 3 days. This is a pretty short amount of days and like I just said much work is put into it so using it for a while shows that it wasn’t a waste of making.

IPB Image Feel free to use one of my previous creations as an example when requesting but just remember it may not always turn out the same. Different pictures always turn out differently than others.

IPB Image I’m fine with doing requests that are not going to be used on IDF, just let me know where you are going to use it.

IPB Image Please use the form. I make them for a reason ha. And it helps, a lot!

IPB Image Be respectful to us blenders! grin.gif Alanna, Rachel, and I all take time out of our free time to fill everyone’s need so respect in return would be good. innocent.gif

IPB Image Post the wub smiley where it says JNB! To let me know you’ve read the rules. nozuka. wub.gif

what I make:
blends
banners/headers
profile pictures
wallpapers – Currently not taking requests for.
Other (ask me) heart.gif

IPB Image

CODE

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Type of graphic:[/b]
[b]Picture(s):[/b]
[b]Size:[/b]
[b]Text:[/b]
[b]Effects/Example:[/b]
[b]Anything Else:[/b]
[b]JNB:[/b]

IPB Image

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

-Tima heart.gif

This post has been edited by gottlauren: Jul 13th 2009, 9:15 PM

--------------------

Justin Tokimitsu Nozuka.♥ // You I Wind Land And Sea - April 13th.
IPB Image
http://youtube.com/gabebondoc (:
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jul 25th 2008, 10:46 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

gottlauren
post Jul 25th 2008, 11:32 PM
Post #2

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

This post has been edited by gottlauren: Jun 18th 2009, 11:51 PM

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
gottlauren
post Jul 25th 2008, 11:46 PM
Post #3

IPB Image

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

This post has been edited by gottlauren: Jun 18th 2009, 11:45 PM

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 17th 2014, 12:37 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol