Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

43 Pages V « < 41 42 43   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> @AdamLambert Twitter-O-Meter, Keeping track of his twitter followers
Tiki'srose
post Aug 27th 2014, 8:06 PM
Post #841

Group: Members

I wasn't going to bother to update since you already did sealuv, but decided to anyway just to keep the running total accurate. grin.gif At least I am hoping it is. laughing.gif

Update.........2,310,576

Running total.........28,354

Increase since last night.........1047

So if you go from my post last night which is close to 24 hrs. Adam has finally gotten over 1000 new followers. w00t.gif I agree sealuv that the GaGa effect kicked in. I wasn't able to get on the computer until now but have managed to lurk on twitter with my mobile so I couldn't wait to get on here and see if there was a big increase due to GaGa singing with Adam. I'm thinking Adam has now gained some GaGa fans.

This post has been edited by Tiki'srose: Aug 27th 2014, 8:39 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Aug 27th 2014, 8:06 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

sealuv
post Aug 27th 2014, 8:18 PM
Post #842

QUOTE(Tiki'srose @ Aug 27th 2014, 7:06 PM) *

I wasn't going to bother to update since you already did sealuv, but decided to anyway just to keep the running total accurate. grin.gif At least I am hoping it is. laughing.gif

Update.........2,310,576

Running total.........28,354

Increase since last night.........1047

So if you go from my post last night which is close to 24 hrs. Adam has finally gotten over 1000 new followers. w00t.gif I agree sealuv that the GaGa effect kicked in. I wasn't able to get on the computer until now but have managed to lurk on twitter with my mobile so I couldn't wait to get on here and see if there was a big increase due to GaGa singing with Adam. I'm thinking Adam has now gained some GaGa fans. grin.gif

tiki ...i put in the wrong # for August 26th....should be 2,309, 610...not 2,310,610 maybe delete your quote of my original #'s...thanx........as to GAGA....sure he got some "little monsters"! thumbsup.gif

--------------------
2014 IS GONNA BE WILD
+Quote Post
Tiki'srose
post Aug 27th 2014, 8:42 PM
Post #843

QUOTE(sealuv @ Aug 27th 2014, 9:18 PM) *

tiki ...i put in the wrong # for August 26th....should be 2,309, 610...not 2,310,610 maybe delete your quote of my original #'s...thanx........as to GAGA....sure he got some "little monsters"! thumbsup.gif

stuart.gif Not very observant am I. I didn't even notice the mistake. laughing.gif Anyway, I deleted your quote. All is good. grin.gif

Wow this board is acting up tonight. Had to delete as it double posted. pinch.gif

This post has been edited by Tiki'srose: Aug 27th 2014, 8:44 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
crocked
post Aug 27th 2014, 9:02 PM
Post #844

QUOTE(Tiki'srose @ Aug 27th 2014, 8:42 PM) *

stuart.gif Not very observant am I. I didn't even notice the mistake. laughing.gif Anyway, I deleted your quote. All is good. grin.gif

Wow this board is acting up tonight. Had to delete as it double posted. pinch.gif

Tiki, remember when madam wants you to help her to imbed tweets... I would like to help if I CAN because the time ZONE is right for me (almost on the same time zone). I was not interested that time because I do not have tweeter. Would you recall which topic was it?

I will update my sprdsht. Good to know that there was a big jump...

--------------------
+Quote Post
crocked
post Aug 27th 2014, 9:26 PM
Post #845

Attached Image
WOW!!! Lady Gaga really boosted Adam's followers !!! w00tbounce.gif w00tbounce.gif w00tbounce.gif

This post has been edited by crocked: Aug 27th 2014, 9:33 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tiki'srose
post Aug 28th 2014, 7:18 PM
Post #846

QUOTE(crocked @ Aug 27th 2014, 10:02 PM) *

Tiki, remember when madam wants you to help her to imbed tweets... I would like to help if I CAN because the time ZONE is right for me (almost on the same time zone). I was not interested that time because I do not have tweeter. Would you recall which topic was it?

I will update my sprdsht. Good to know that there was a big jump...

crocked, madam just told me to follow her twitter and bring in her retweets. To start it may be easier just to follow the twitter list posted for the concert.

First open 2 screens on your computer

Have the reply screen open on the board and one open for the tweets. Link will be posted for the twitter.

Highlight the tweet, copy, and then paste it to the reply screen. Keep doing this until you have a few tweets.

Then right click, click on select all. then click on the A and select red, then select all again and click on the B for bold.

You can preview all that you have done before adding the reply if you are unsure of what you have done. Then if everything is okay just click on Add reply then go back for more.

I hope this makes sense for you. As far as I know there is no embeding tweets but I could be wrong on that. I just have never had to do it. I hope you understand what I have written here. It's so much easier to do than explain it. laughing.gif

Good luck! grin.gif If you get stuck, I am sure someone who is on here in the morning will help you. original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tiki'srose
post Aug 28th 2014, 7:24 PM
Post #847

Update..........2,311,080

Running Total........28,858

Increase.....504

--------------------
+Quote Post
crocked
post Aug 29th 2014, 3:15 AM
Post #848

QUOTE(Tiki'srose @ Aug 28th 2014, 7:18 PM) *

crocked, madam just told me to follow her twitter and bring in her retweets. To start it may be easier just to follow the twitter list posted for the concert.

First open 2 screens on your computer

Have the reply screen open on the board and one open for the tweets. Link will be posted for the twitter.

Highlight the tweet, copy, and then paste it to the reply screen. Keep doing this until you have a few tweets.

Then right click, click on select all. then click on the A and select red, then select all again and click on the B for bold.

You can preview all that you have done before adding the reply if you are unsure of what you have done. Then if everything is okay just click on Add reply then go back for more.

I hope this makes sense for you. As far as I know there is no embeding tweets but I could be wrong on that. I just have never had to do it. I hope you understand what I have written here. It's so much easier to do than explain it. laughing.gif

Good luck! grin.gif If you get stuck, I am sure someone who is on here in the morning will help you. original.gif

I think I did that... just copy and paste. I just thought there is a better way.

thanks... wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tiki'srose
post Aug 29th 2014, 8:39 PM
Post #849

Update........2,311,532

Running Total.......28,858

Increase......454

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tiki'srose
post Aug 30th 2014, 7:35 PM
Post #850

Update..........2,311,906

Running Total........28,858

Increase.......374

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tiki'srose
post Sep 2nd 2014, 8:46 PM
Post #851

Update.....Aug. 31,......2,312,158

Running Total......28,858

Increase....252

For some reason, I completely missed that there was a concert yesterday, argh.gif so this update is for 2 days, Sept 1 & today.

Update......2,312,640

Running Total......29,110

Increase over 2 days.....492 Averaged out.....246 per day

I am really surprised at how low the increases in followers are, but happy that there are increases small though they are. original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
crocked
post Sep 6th 2014, 8:26 AM
Post #852

Here is the spreadsheet of Adam's covering the whole the tour.

Attached Image

The highest increase was when LG was guest at the QAL show which is 1047 dated 27 Aug.
The second one is Tokyo with 810.

How many followers Adam gained which we may attribute to the tour?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tiki'srose
post Sep 6th 2014, 7:54 PM
Post #853

Finally getting this up to date! Wanted to do this last night but Mother Nature decided to put my power out again. It's getting to be a habit of hers lately. argh.gif

Anyway here we go!!

Sept. 3 & 4

Update......2,313,287
Running Total......29,757
Increase......647

Sept. 5

Update.......2,313,716
Running Total.....30,186
Increase......429

Today Sept.6

Update......2,313,985
Running Total........30,455
Increase 269

Since the concerts are now over, this will be my last update for now. I wanted to go a couple of extra days past the last concert just to allow for the time zones and as you can see the last increase is small, so I don't think there will be any more larger increases until Adam's album comes out or another event occurs and then I will start the updates again. So the final figure for the concerts is 30,455 thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by Tiki'srose: Sep 6th 2014, 7:57 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tiki'srose
post Yesterday, 8:29 PM
Post #854

Just caught up with all the fantastic Adam news on my twitter feed and thought I better update the count. original.gif

Update.......2,316,233

Increase of........2,248 since Sept. 6. The majority of this increase is due to today's news. grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

43 Pages V « < 41 42 43
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 17th 2014, 2:39 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol